Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,996 members, 7,859,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65995 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ohh, MTN is just like this yeye organisers too, ineffiecient and sucks big time.. Pele. Ndo..Lolz
Ishilove:
Forsooth, playdude, yon MTN doeth me long thing
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
Looks around and spots @Homguy in the audience...*waves* hi dude; you cool? did you get my message in the other thread? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
Your fada grin

shocked grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Mynd44: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: abeg jst collect that knife stab urself on the chest. and make sure say e enter wel wel. jst call me as u finish.
I blame ASUU for your case
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
Na wetin dey vex man, u dey take laff abi? No worry. Reservoir du commentaire.
riskit33:
lol, wicked but funny
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2013

SLOT 5
bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika
Your time: 20:45 - 21:05

[size=18pt]IS HEREBY SUSPENDED![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
Eze Promoe: SLOT 5, I give you the grace of ADDED 5 MINUTES to post your line or risk getting a permanent suspension!

Ponmo
Are u tellin me my slot won't be called till abt midnight?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: Ohh, MTN is just like this yeye organisers too, ineffiecient and sucks big time.. Pele. Ndo..Lolz
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
elrony: AnteBoon (noun) /(en); an offspring of a baboon xynerise and a female antelope 'skydeep'...found solely in d jungle region of Nairaland !!

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
*jumps fence*
*throws him back to the dogs...they've got meat to eat in the name of bulokous* oga open ur legs shap make dem dogs feed abeg.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
sanb: Looks around and spots @Homguy in the audience...*waves* hi dude; you cool? did you get my message in the other thread? cheesy

Watch it young woman
*angry face*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by 190theclown: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Truckpusher(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't know what you have been smoking but you need to get off it but not before you entertain me here
When i start dolling out your nu**$ pi**$ to every Tom,Di1ck and Harry you'll probably come back to your senses abi? angry

What where you smoking when you sent out those nauseating, unkempt bushy pi*** to your supposedly lover? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
190-the-clown:
undecided
una fall hand o...big time.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
[size=14pt]What have i missed[/size] grin grin grin

Did someone use google today grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
Yaay! The amala still hot. You just chop? undecided

Preggy women dey chop anytime na
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2013

SLOT 6
Murimoney and Yungwizzzy to woo alutacontinua
Your time: 21:15 - 21:30

[size=18pt]START NOW![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
190-the-clown:
Not feeling too good today and had 2quick copy and paste something here
Bur first where's agrika and bennyraz plz smiley
Upon all d threat to bennyras? No just fall ur hand o, bro embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
Eze Promoe:
SLOT 5
bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika
Your time: 20:45 - 21:05

[size=18pt]IS HEREBY SUSPENDED![/size]
190 , u fall my hand big time...after all the mouth wey don make on top akrika okriks agrika.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

Ponmo
Are u tellin me my slot won't be called till abt midnight?
Yours is next!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: *throws him back to the dogs...they've got meat to eat in the name of bulokous* oga open ur legs shap make dem dogs feed abeg.
Wetin concern this mechanic? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
Shows her my *angry face as well* and ask; what are you angry for ehh; is he D-Exp?
Dyt:

Watch it young woman
*angry face*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
You just dey open teeth since morning or u swallow laffing gas.....kidding anyway....
Sey dem don who u or u being unwooed?
Cathaliya: grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
E be like say na this one worse pass....call people wey dey ground nah..na wa o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: Alingo, what is alingo? Is it an animal, place or thing?
Baby,R u on skype,twitter or fb?
Btw, being to ur site, not uploading stories anymore, wor rappen?
I will resume uploading from tomorrow. The technical issues of been resolved smiley

Alingo is a place tongue

I aint on skype or twitter, and I don forget my fb account password tey tey embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

Preggy women dey chop anytime na
You dan get pregnancy again? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tf is happening tonight?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
spikes C: [size=14pt]What have i missed[/size] grin grin grin

Did someone use google today grin
what happened to google?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: nobody my brother....dem just dey dull anyhow .
How you dey, jare?
What a disapointment! Here I was telling myself that today will be far better than bored ysterday own. Mtchwww! Am gud my baby sis, hope u hard a great day with rice and chicken jare cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Mynd44: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Truckpusher: When i start dolling out your nu**$ pi**$ to every Tom,Di1ck and Harry you'll probably come back to your senses abi? angry

What where you smoking when you sent out those nauseating, unkempt bushy pi*** to your supposedly lover? undecided

Officially, you are high dude...........
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
The so called men are just loud, empty non performers buh loquacious drums. Hw u?
caseless: 190 , u fall my hand big time...after all the mouth wey don make on top akrika okriks agrika.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
[size=18pt]Any line dropped by a suspended slot will be insouciantly disregarded![/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (98) (Reply)

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse / Multicolored Slay Mama Slammed On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.