Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (66073 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
alutacontinua:

antelope + baboon = anteboon tongue tongue
*slaps her tongue*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Gree-die, ejo, choose the ''boy'' we plant bomb for your soul......we dey wait.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Truckpusher: It's usually a healthy choice to ignore sissies that rats on their best friend freewill gift based on two consenting adults grin

Sometimes we just shoot ourselves in the foot undecided

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by riskit33: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Eze Promoe: playdude and Ishibaby, allow me to concentrate abeg.
Playdude, you can PM your line to Ishilove. Its not bad afterall grin
lol, wicked but funny
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
*slaps her tongue*
na so you dey slap madam skydive....
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by greedie1(f): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
erm....
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Wow an unrepentant latecomer I am. Cathiliya and Caracta could any of u be a darling and update me pls. Who has won so far. Cannot go back now abeg.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Oh Ishilove,
Where art thou?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
I know say you no get toilet and na bucket you dey use release
*coughs out phlegm and spits at him*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
*slaps her tongue*

angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Br3nd4:

too much truck pushing cause am....no just try to understand im yarns o unless you wan smoke the same thing wey dey make am push truck.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Mynd44: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Br3nd4:

I am lost too
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by 190theclown: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Not feeling too good today and had 2quick copy and paste something here
Bur first where's agrika and bennyraz plz smiley

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Ishilove: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: Haaaaa, in that case, can u call killer prayer points now against Powers assigned against our slot, tell those powers to D..........
I'm waiting, with d voice of an evangelist.
Every power, assigned against our slot, D..........dance alingo!! Somersault!! Sleep by fire by thunder!!! angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:

Pukes on him
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Mynd44: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
Calls Dog to come after his tiny blockous
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: na so you dey slap madam skydive....
You just dey misyarn since you register. If u no sabi talk just chew gum and shatap. angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishsoph: Wow an unrepentant latecomer I am. Cathiliya and Caracta could any of u be a darling and update me pls. Who has won so far. Cannot go back now abeg.
nobody my brother....dem just dey dull anyhow .
How you dey, jare?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Chuksemi(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hmmm...................
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: Oh Ishilove,
Where art thou?
Forsooth, playdude, yon MTN doeth me long thing
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

Pukes on him
Yaay! The amala still hot. You just chop? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: too much truck pushing cause am....no just try to understand im yarns o unless you wan smoke the same thing wey dey make am push truck.

grin grin I tire ooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
AnteBoon (noun) /(en); an offspring of a baboon xynerise and a female antelope 'skydeep'...found solely in d jungle region of Nairaland !!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
You just dey misyarn since you register. If u no sabi talk just chew gum and shatap. angry
calm down, boss. Na just question, why you dey provoke?
If you no wan answer, why you no just comot your eye or kwu kwu tell me say e no concern me...?tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Chuksemi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: ..dem just dey dull anyhow .
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Calls Dog to come after his tiny blockous
*jumps fence*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dyt:

U hav bn on my case recently
I bite ooo
U quoted me 1st lady

On d ish of u "biting"
Well............ I love taming wildlings
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
Alingo, what is alingo? Is it an animal, place or thing?
Baby,R u on skype,twitter or fb?
Btw, being to ur site, not uploading stories anymore, wor rappen?
Ishilove:
Every power, assigned against our slot, D..........dance alingo!! Somersault!! Sleep by fire by thunder!!! angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
SLOT 5, I give you the grace of ADDED 5 MINUTES to post your line or risk getting a permanent suspension!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
elrony: AnteBoon (noun) /(en); an offspring of a baboon xynerise and a female antelope 'skydeep'...found solely in d jungle region of Nairaland !!

Your fada grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44: Crown Prince dusted him easily....lesson learnt.

Never bring a knife to a gun fight
abeg jst collect that knife stab urself on the chest. and make sure say e enter wel wel. jst call me as u finish.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: calm down, boss. Na just question, why you dey provoke?
If you no wan answer, why you no just comot your eye or kwu kwu tell me say e no concern me...?tongue
No question mark there

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (98) (Reply)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33