Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (66075 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
dopeJemi: [b]
I'lL aLways be by ur side and be with u tru d Hard times, D sad times and of course d good times

Leave olofofo make dem talk, our love big pass dem

Over n over again, I'll tell u hau much I Love, cherish and adore U

Viva forever, I'lL aLways be here waiting 4 u Like d sun

Everytime I see ur moniker, my heart skips a beat, what av u done 2 me

You r d 1 I wanna spend d rest of my life with, d girL dat will bear my Last name, d girL I wanna show 2 d world, d girL I won't stop telling my friends about, d girL dat will carry my kids, d girL I wilL show 2 my parents and d girL I wanna marry

One of a kind, dats what u are

Under ur umbrelLa is where I wanna be

God knows d things I say r directLy 4rm my heart and true

Real Love is what I av 4 u and nothing can change dat

E no get one day wen I dey see u wen body no dey totori me

Everything abt just makes so much sense

DeviL sef know say our Love hot pass Im hell fire

I Love u die Like say 2moro no dey

Ever faithful I'll be, ever Lasting, our love will remain

Nau read d first Letter of each sentence straight down[/b]
[size=20pt]WOW![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
You must be suicidal
What could be more suicidal than that unkempt thing dangling in between those tropical rain forest in far away America? grin

Boy you better start talking before i go ballistic on you cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Intresting
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
*grabs a bucket and sits on it*

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Its gonna b unofficial u know, this guy don dissapoint me i swear, or what do you think? Btw, hw was church today, hope u prayed like no man's bizness and ur voice roared like thunder....Lolz...
Ishilove:
Nmaka why... Go ahead wink wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2013

SLOT 5
bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika
Your time: 20:45 - 21:05

[size=18pt]START NOW[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
You must be suicidal

*ignored* tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
chukxy44:

Babe you are the reason am here today and tots of u have been my companion all day.

Hugs him tight
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ayobase(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
chukxy44:

.......tots of u have been my companion all day.

Damn!
He just stole my line!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Truckpusher: What could be more suicidal than that unkempt thing dangling in between those tropical rain forest in far away America? grin

Boy you better start talking before i go ballistic on you cool
You must be high off semèm dude
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise: *grabs a bucket and sits on it*

No break bucket with ur big reddish-pink yansh, abeg! tongue tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayobase:

Damn!
He just stole my line!
bad market.... I go send you new lines through pm..tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: Its gonna b unofficial u know, this guy don dissapoint me i swear. Btw, hw was church today, hope u prayed like no man's bizness and ur voice roared like thunder....Lolz...
My voice was louder than the persons beside me. I prayed with holy madness, with the spirit of 'enough is enough'. Lol grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Mynd44: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise: *grabs a bucket and sits on it*

You no get toilet?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayobase:

Damn!
He just stole my line!
grin lool
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Truckpusher(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Br3nd4:

*ignored* tongue
It's usually a healthy choice to ignore sissies that rats on their best friend freewill gift based on two consenting adults grin

Sometimes we just shoot ourselves in the foot undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
190, come out from under that staircase and toast somebody undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
Bro, this event was messed up i tell you, it had d capability to shake NL to its roots with good thinking and proper planning. Not some lame guys just wasting time, telling stories and just posting moronic sentences.
Eze Promoe:
SLOT 5
bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika
Your time: 20:45 - 21:05

[size=18pt]START NOW[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Dey there de defend ooo
Mynd go soon call ur chest EXPRESS tongue grin

U hav bn on my case recently
I bite ooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
........ cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
You must be high off semèm dude
That means i should go ahead and shoot, right? angry

or are you trying to do what i prefer to call animal confidence to save face by showing up brave in the face of imminent danger? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by dsypha(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
flolancracker: [size=20pt]WOW![/size]

on a more serious note, my flows pass da one. should I dropp??
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by dsypha(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
flolancracker: [size=20pt]WOW![/size]

on a more serious note, my flows pass da one. should I dropp some??
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
alutacontinua:

No break bucket with ur big reddish-pink yansh, abeg! tongue tongue
Are u calling me a baboon? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by playdude(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Haaaaa, in that case, can u call killer prayer points now against Powers assigned against our slot, tell those powers to D..........
I'm waiting, with d voice of an evangelist.
Ishilove:
My voice was louder than the persons beside me. I prayed with holy madness, with the spirit of 'enough is enough'. Lol grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
Are u calling me a baboon? undecided

antelope + baboon = anteboon tongue tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
You no get toilet?
Na toilet u use siddon?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Emmy9ite(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
190 no fall my hands o
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Mynd44: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Truckpusher: That means i should go ahead and shoot, right? angry

or are you trying to do what i prefer to call animal confidence to save face by showing up brave in the face of imminent danger? angry
I don't know what you have been smoking but you need to get off it but not before you entertain me here
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Emmy9ite(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
alutacontinua:

antelope + baboon = anteboon tongue tongue
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Mynd44: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
Na toilet u use siddon?
I know say you no get toilet and na bucket you dey use release
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
And I promised her tonight would be fun... undecided

Oh..there's still 190 smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (98) (Reply)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.