Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20714 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Okay this just literally blew my mind. shocked
So what about Jesus ((I dont know what to say anymore cry )
what about jesus ? sad wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Let me give the respect to TPB. Lets hold derail for her.

I got my day....nothing good than smiling of two old guys confusion. Lol. Cheers guys

Good morning Folykaze, smiley
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

This guy is no double minded Sire

He more like legion minded grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin a legion of demons sire lwtmb
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: what about jesus ? sad wink

Stop this kin play jhor grin

Isnt it like erm... Jesus is God manifest in the flesh

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2013
mcfynest:

Thedoctrineof theTrinitydefinesGodas three divine persons orhypostases: theFather, theSon(Jesus), and theHoly Spirit; "one God in three persons". The threepersonsare distinct, yet are one "substance, essence or nature". A nature iswhatone is, while a person iswhoone is.
The Trinity is considered to be amysteryofChristian faith. According to this doctrine, there is only one God in three persons. Each person is God, whole and entire. They are distinct from one another in their relations of origin: as theFourth Lateran Councildeclared, "it is the Father who generates, the Son who is begotten, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds

I agree comletely with the tradition of the orthodox churches regarding the nature of yashua the messiah.

The nature of the son of God is said to be of a miaphystic union

That means that in the person of yashua there is but one nature comprising of his human and divine natures unmixed undivided.

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by mcfynest(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: this is doctrine of demons sire lol

so what is your point exactly

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Okay now there is a part in the. Bible that says the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit wont be forgiven... so that Catholic doctrine is somewhat . ..blasphemy

Oh and why did Jesus need to send the comforter? I tot they already had it as somewhat see in Davids "take not your Holy Spirit from me"?
the comforter is the bible that would bring you to remembrance of old things.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by mcfynest(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

I agree comletely with the tradition of the orthodox churches regarding the nature of yashua the messiah.

That means that in the person of yashua there is but one nature comprising of his human and divine natures unmixed undivided.

in plain english
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: the comforter is the bible that would bring you to remembrance of old things.

1000 likes

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2013
mcfynest:

in plain english

Yashua is The son of God. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Stop this kin play jhor grin

Isnt it like erm... Jesus is God manifest in the flesh
ermmm Jesus and God are two different entities. 1 corinthians 11 vs 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: the comforter is the bible that would bring you to remembrance of old things.

Do you know how _________ you sound this morning?

So how do you explain the pentecost when they were in that room and started speaking in tongues and people thought they were drunk?

I understand the comforter being the bible part.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

very deep sire. i am still trying to untangle it. thats how deep it is grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by mcfynest(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Yashua is The son of God. smiley

grin so Jesus is one of the sons of God

Genesis 6:2 That the[b] sons of God [/b]saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: ermmm Jesus and God are two different entities. 1 corinthians 11 vs 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2013
mcfynest:

so what is your point exactly
obadiah777: ca va bien merci mademoiselle TPB. well this is it, the holy spirit is the same. its the same holy spirit in God, in christ, and in the saints. so if that is what you mean by 3 in 1 then i can see where you are coming from. but if you mean all these are just one person ? thats crazy talk.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

shocked shocked shocked

oh you thought they were both one person ? cheesy
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2013
mcfynest:

Genesis 6:2 That the[b] sons of God [/b]saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Yeah like how many sons did God have?

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Do you know how _________ you sound this morning?

So how do you explain the pentecost when they were in that room and started speaking in tongues and people thought they were drunk?

I understand the comforter being the bible part.
how do i sound this morning ? tongue
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2013
mcfynest:

Yes ooo but not in the context in which you have quoted.

More like

Revelation 5:9-10 And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, {10} And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth."

3 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Yeah like how many sons did God have?
israel are also known as the sons of God
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: oh you thought they were both one person ? cheesy

Tis wha I was told when i was a baby na..... seriously i always believed they were one and it forever confused me cry

Damn and this gave me hell when i wanted to pray because i didnt know if i should pray to 1 or 2 or all.... cry

I can feel wires in my brain bein electrocute by grin your sayings
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Yes ooo but not in the context in which you have quoted.

More like

Revelation 5:9-10 And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, {10} And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth."
more light sire
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: how do i sound this morning ? tongue

The word is not yet in the dictionary grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: more light sire

Seriously more light here.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: israel are also known as the sons of God

-______-

Ekuse Mehn.....
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Tis wha I was told when i was a baby na..... seriously i always believed they were one and it forever confused me cry

Damn and this gave me hell when i wanted to pray because i didnt know if i should pray to 1 or 2 or all.... cry

I can feel wires in my brain bein electrocute by grin your sayings
well lets hope you are grounded grin grin grin having said that you pray to God not christ
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

The word is not yet in the dictionary grin
hmmmm that sounds very bad cry
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

-______-

Ekuse Mehn.....
ese pupo madam TPB grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: well lets hope you are grounded grin grin grin having said that you pray to God not christ

Ahn na it aint my fault..... grin

I do pray to God...i think but i thought i was cheating one person when i pray to the other even though i was told they were the same cry
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=obadiah777]hmmmm that sounds very bad cry[/quote

grin kiss cool

Lwtmb!!!!!!.... grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Ahn na it aint my fault..... grin

I do pray to God...i think but i thought i was cheating one person when i pray to the other even though i was told they were the same cry
lol no you are cheating no one. just pray to God and you will be just fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic / Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.