Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (21116 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

You blaspheme the Roach Qoudesh......

Your burning already.

Literally. smiley

You dont want the wickedness in the world to end.

You would rather nimrod rules forever, and you are prepared to sacrifice yaself and ya WHOLE HOUSEHOLD TO THE BEAST. smiley

Take ya suicidal tendencies and fantasises elswhere smiley

Looney woman.

Blaspheme? You the one embarrassing your God.

He showed you my name is fola, he showed you im woman and having children. Cant your God tell you the right thing? He is omniscient like you depict him right but dont know person.... Lol.

Such a silly, stupid, sadist, and ignoramus God you worshipping.

Erm.....send me your gf number.......she will tell you who I am
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

He showed you my name is fola, he showed you im woman and having children. Cant your God tell you the right thing? He is omniscient like you depict him right but dont know person.... Lol.

we know who you are. you are beelzebub

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: we know who you are. you are beelzebub

Be-el-ze-bub. El means God. Whats be-ze-bub?

Confused clown......send me your gf digit. I read from one of your post you had a gal in a town in the past......your prophethood is for fvcking gals. I see you catch one for yourself here.

#okotie like
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: whats your point exactly ?

If grandfather doesn't appear in bible. Does that mean there are no grandfather in bible?

If bible doesn't appear in bible, does that mean nothing like bible? Dull
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Be-el-ze-bub. El means God. Whats be-ze-bub?

Confused clown......send me your gf digit. I read from one of your post you had a gal in a town in the past......your prophethood is for fvcking gals. I see you catch one for yourself here.

#okotie like
there are laws against stalking you know

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

If grandfather doesn't appear in bible. Does that mean there are no grandfather in bible?

and i repeat, there is no such thing as 'trinity' in the bible

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

So your queer as well?

Girl and girl.

]There are repercussions for that, hope you are aware.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: there are laws against stalking you know

What about law against false prediction? Calling me who I am not?

Fola, woman, children and Beelzebub. You getting the heat huh?

Erm...... Your God is dead or blind......I kill that monster twice
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: and i repeat, there is no such thing as 'trinity' in the bible

you silly like your God.

Ignoring questions for your own false doctrine. There is no grandfather or bible in the bible. So trash that
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

woman You be original craze man. Are you drunk this morning?

Let me help you stop your hallucination.....send me your gf phone number. She will tell you im a di.ckson. Lol

You cant fool me with all that talk] grin

We all know your a woman

You speech pattern gives you away grin

nag nag nag.........

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

What about law against false prediction? Calling me who I am not?

Fola, woman, children and Beelzebub. You getting the heat huh?

Erm...... Your God is dead or blind......I kill that monster twice
where two or more are gathered in my name there will I be says the lord. I and brother MostHigh are gathered here now so the lord is here so let me bolden and highlight what you said so he can see it and prepare your destruction swiftly cool

4 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

So your queer as well?

Girl and girl.

]There are repercussions for that, hope you are aware.

Now gal? You make my morning man....cant help but laugh.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

You cant fool me with all that talk] grin

We all know your a woman

You speech pattern gives you away grin

nag nag nag.........

woman with kids. Lol. Are you scared to give me your gf number? Be the man.

First class mumu
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: Top of the morning to you brother MostHigh. might i add you are roasting that demonic reprobate FOLYKAZE nicely like corn on the cob cheesy cheesy cheesy

Her shaking bumbum is on fire Sire. smiley
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

woman with kids. Lol. Are you scared to give me your gf number? Be the man.

First class mumu

nag nag nag smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin grin and about to be burnt to a crisp >>>>
obadiah777: where two or more are gathered in my name there will I be says the lord. I and brother MostHigh are gathered here now so the lord is here so let me bolden and highlight what you said so he can see it and prepare your destruction swiftly cool

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Now gal? You make my morning man....cant help but laugh.

Good to know you can laugh. smiley

And there I was thinking you were hopeless.

At least there is still some hope then.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: where two or more are gathered in my name there will I be says the lord. I and brother MostHigh are gathered here now so the lord is here so let me bolden and highlight what you said so he can see it and prepare your destruction swiftly cool

in etisalat advert voice.......ohohohoh. You cant deal with bible counter I post. You hide behind kjv and I provide it still you ran away from it.

How about buying moving straight to book of revelation......it should serve big wrap for Igbo. Holy commune. Tell your blind God i did that
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Good to know you can laugh. smiley

And there I was thinking you were hopeless.

At least there is still some hope then.

Hope? Money brings home,hope. Smiling face is good for business..........
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Your logic is as faulty as your personality smiley

This woman na wa for you ooo.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

enjoy your madness. Let her deal with you
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Your logic is as faulty as your personality smiley

This woman na wa for you ooo.

Since I know you on this site, you just puppet.......got no words of your own. Old fool.

Beat what I post....mumu
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Hope? Money brings home,hope. Smiling face is good for business..........

Look at this demon

And in the time of joseph money failed (factual history)

You and your god are failiures.

So when money fails completely soon your generations will be hopeless forever. just sayingsmiley

Seeing that money is your hope/god.

LWKP

grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Since I know you on this site, you just puppet.......got no words of your own. Old fool.

Beat what I post....mumu
you are just a very angry fellow. wow. is your life that bad ? surely it cant be that bad seeing as you can afford the internet right ? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Look at this demon

So when money fails completely soon your generations will be hopeless forever. just sayingsmiley

LWKP

grin
truer words have never been spoken.

4 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Look at this demon

LWKP

grin

god? Which god? Joseph? Who is joseph?

See full clown captured slave......joseph ko, josephat ni
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Beat what I post....mumu

This is no dog pound woman, nothing to beat here.

Hear O Isreal the Lord our God the Lord is One

I have no glory of mine.

All glory is for the Lord.

You keep on glorifying yaself Jezebel like you smiley

You keep on glorifying yaself your end is soon coming woman

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: you are just a very angry fellow. wow. is your life that bad ? surely it cant be that bad seeing as you can afford the internet right ? cheesy

just good day....... Even you ignore post you cant answer, you sneak to cheap attack. Oga you mumu too
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

god? Which god? Joseph? Who is joseph?

See full clown captured slave......joseph ko, josephat ni

Now your coming across as illiterate.

And with so much pride.

This woman is a waste of time OOOO.

grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

This is no dog pound woman, nothing to beat here.

Hear O Isreal the Lord our God the Lord is One

I have no glory of mine.

All glory is for the Lord.

You keep on glorifying yaself Jezebel like you smiley

You keep on glorifying yaself your end is soon coming woman

Slave slave slave!!!

You not talking money.....you not making sense.

Which God? Show us your israelie id or shut up
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

just good day....... Even you ignore post you cant answer, you sneak to cheap attack. Oga you mumu too
surely it cant be that bad to where you are a perpetually angry person ? surely you can afford to eat 3 wraps of eba with pomo daily right ? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

enjoy your madness. Let her deal with you

Bum bum shaker thats what i will call you from now onwards

Bum bum shaker. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? / T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days / The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.