Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (21122 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Slave slave slave!!!

You not talking money.....you not making sense.

Which God? Show us your israelie id or shut up

Eyaaa.

Sorry ehn.

I know how you fell, but try and put emotions aside.

Or is it that time of the month?

grin

3 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Now your coming across as illiterate.

And with so much pride.

This woman is a waste of time OOOO.

grin

Escape route for slaves.......dont debate your doctrine......

Sick arddog.....no worries, the golden chain is on stock,,,,,i got enough for your master
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Now your coming across as illiterate.

And with so much pride.

This woman is a waste of time OOOO.

grin
grin grin grin i dont think he graduated high school. he has tried JAMB 10 times and given up. his illiteracy is obvious

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Eyaaa.

Sorry ehn.

grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin i dont think he graduated high school. he has tried JAMB 10 times and given up. his illiteracy is obvious

you holding on he while your slave is holding on she. Confused fellow
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Eyaaa.

Sorry ehn.

grin
grin grin grin he has cramps

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Escape route for slaves.......dont debate your doctrine......

Sick arddog.....no worries, the golden chain is on stock,,,,,i got enough for your master

Never reason with a greek.

They are not concerned with clossure.

Just vain babblings grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Just vain babblings grin
grin grin indeed sire. vain and profane babblings grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: lol i have never seen the word trinity in the bible

But does that mean it isnt there?
So wait please, how do you explain
God the father, Jesus the son and the Holy Spirit?? Are they now different individuals??

Oh et Bonjour Monsieur, ça va bien? cool
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin i dont think he graduated high school. he has tried JAMB 10 times and given up. his illiteracy is obvious

Glaring Sire. smiley
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE by the time we are done with you in this thread, anytime you see brother MostHigh or my thread you will pick race and ignore it totally. you finna get roasted like suya today.

3 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Just vain babblings grin

Slave following orders. Your boss can handle Goshen........he ran away when she/he/fola/woman/mother/beelzebuub handle him.

Dont even know where to stand....thats why you venture into confusion........
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: FOLYKAZE by the time we are done with you in this thread, anytime you see brother MostHigh or my thread you will pick race and ignore it totally. you finna get roasted like suya today.

Lost jew. It would have been fine if you tackle my biblical counter. You asked for it though and I provide it. Oops....you ran away because you got stuck with your sword. This is not Goshen. This is she/he causing confusion on ya. So when you gain ground, we can start
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: where two or more are gathered in my name there will I be says the lord. I and brother MostHigh are gathered here now so the lord is here so let me bolden and highlight what you said so he can see it and prepare your destruction swiftly cool

Sharp Sharp Sire. smiley

The Lord dont spare no fools or scoffers for that matter.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by mcfynest(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: what do you mean by trinity ? there is no such thing as trinity in the bible

Thedoctrineof theTrinitydefinesGodas three divine persons orhypostases: theFather, theSon(Jesus), and theHoly Spirit; "one God in three persons". The threepersonsare distinct, yet are one "substance, essence or nature". A nature iswhatone is, while a person iswhoone is.
The Trinity is considered to be amysteryofChristian faith. According to this doctrine, there is only one God in three persons. Each person is God, whole and entire. They are distinct from one another in their relations of origin: as theFourth Lateran Councildeclared, "it is the Father who generates, the Son who is begotten, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: we know who you are. you are beelzebub

A demon Sire True True.

Thats what she is.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

But does that mean it isnt there?
So wait please, how do you explain
God the father, Jesus the son and the Holy Spirit?? Are they now different individuals??

Oh et Bonjour Monsieur, ça va bien? cool
ca va bien merci mademoiselle TPB. well this is it, the holy spirit is the same. its the same holy spirit in God, in christ, and in the saints. so if that is what you mean by 3 in 1 then i can see where you are coming from. but if you mean all these are just one person ? thats crazy talk.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Slave following orders. Your boss can handle Goshen........he ran away when she/he/fola/woman/mother/beelzebuub handle him.

Dont even know where to stand....thats why you venture into confusion........

bum bum shaker you are a pepertual nag smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2013
Let me give the respect to TPB. Lets hold derail for her.

I got my day....nothing good than smiling of two old guys confusion. Lol. Cheers guys
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lost jew. It would have been fine if you tackle my biblical counter. You asked for it though and I provide it. Oops....you ran away because you got stuck with your sword. This is not Goshen. This is she/he causing confusion on ya. So when you gain ground, we can start
like Tgirl told you, why are you quoting from a bible you dont believe in ? >>>>>> james 1 vs 8 A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways. <<< you are a very unstable fellow. seek help

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

A blasphemer of the holy spirit talking about prophets not tackling her biblical qoutations

Confirmed Madness.

Poor woman who has done this to you smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

let me meet your gal... In olamide voice....i will die there, mine die there, she die there. Whats osomo meant for? She will tell you whom i am. If it me and you guys....no talk but give honour to that lady. Cheers
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2013
mcfynest:

Thedoctrineof theTrinitydefinesGodas three divine persons orhypostases: theFather, theSon(Jesus), and theHoly Spirit; "one God in three persons". The threepersonsare distinct, yet are one "substance, essence or nature". A nature iswhatone is, while a person iswhoone is.
The Trinity is considered to be amysteryofChristian faith. According to this doctrine, there is only one God in three persons. Each person is God, whole and entire. They are distinct from one another in their relations of origin: as theFourth Lateran Councildeclared, "it is the Father who generates, the Son who is begotten, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds
this is doctrine of demons sire lol
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

let me meet your gal... In olamide voice....i will die there, mine die there, she die there. Whats osomo meant for? She will tell you whom i am. If it me and you guys....no talk but give honour to that lady. Cheers

That dosent change the fact that you are self confessed bum bum shaker grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: ca va bien merci mademoiselle TPB. well this is it, the holy spirit is the same. its the same holy spirit in God, in christ, and in the saints. so if that is what you mean by 3 in 1 then i can see where you are coming from. but if you mean all these are just one person ? thats crazy talk.

Okay this just literally blew my mind. shocked
So what about Jesus ((I dont know what to say anymore cry )
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: this is doctrine of demons sire lol

AKA the Catholic church

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin i am sure he twerks like miley cyrus
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: like Tgirl told you, why are you quoting from a bible you dont believe in ? >>>>>> james 1 vs 8 A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways. <<< you are a very unstable fellow. seek help

This guy is no double minded Sire

He more like legion minded grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Let me give the respect to TPB. Lets hold derail for her.

I got my day....nothing good than smiling of two old guys confusion. Lol. Cheers guys
yeah get the heck outta here you reprobate demon. dont come back neither angry grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

this fool is starting to sound incoherent lmao. are you sure you graduated from nursery school ? lol grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

This guy is no double minded Sire

He more like legion minded grin grin

lol. Me no dey calculate...i dey calcufast.... Lol
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: this is doctrine of demons sire lol

Okay now there is a part in the. Bible that says the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit wont be forgiven... so that Catholic doctrine is somewhat . ..blasphemy

Oh and why did Jesus need to send the comforter? I tot they already had it as somewhat see in Davids "take not your Holy Spirit from me"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? / The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity / The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.