Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa (15701 Views)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by GoddyGH: 3:01am On Feb 21, 2015
Kenyans I think they're a bit better Dan Nigerians
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by MrCork: 5:07am On Feb 21, 2015
MrsChima:
I have seen ugly Kenyan men but I have seen cute Kenyan men.

Obama is mixed.

angry
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by MrsChima(f): 6:07am On Feb 22, 2015
MrCork:

angry

Fat white chick leave you yet? grin
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by evenjeri: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Well as a Kenyan woman who always gets complimented for her beauty by both Kenyans and West Africans, I must say that its not really true that Kenyans in general are ugly. The issue perhaps is that most Kenyan women are very simple. Its not part of our culture to take an hour in front of a mirror every morning trying to adorn ourselves to look beautiful. Life it tough this part of the Sahara and we are always on the go trying to make ends meet. Women tend to be overly simple and not particularly well dressed except perhaps for weekends. Maybe that makes us look unrepresentable to others, however Kenyans are very hygienic and very clean overall. Come visit Kenya and enjoy our hospitality, then you can be a better judge of who is good looking or not! After all beauty is only skin deep isn't it?
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by rhames(m): 6:10pm On May 02, 2015
Nzuri wa subhi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies / Compulsory Confession / How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.