Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim (19681 Views)

Who Replaced "CHRIST" With "X" / Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X / Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by escavros: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
Okija_juju: Too Long to read..

But from the topic alone, I say she has a death wish..

I read thru this article and learnt a great deal on how to put my trust in God when evangelising.
The message of salvation is wonderful when you can appreciate the next persons situation.
God really wants us to tell the world about his love and wide open hands to receive all that are wiling to "come"

Jesus said "Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you for it is light and easy."
God is interested in you more than you can imagine.

Prayer: Father I surrender my situation to you. Pls take total control of my affairs in Jesus holy name amen.

1 Like

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by ayando(m): 7:18am On Sep 06, 2013
plaetton: Recently, a christian woman came to preach to me and I remained cool and listened to her as she spent considerable time preaching to me.

At the end of her preaching, She invited me to her church for a special church program the following Sunday.
I agreed and promised that I would come.
She was so happy and beaming with smiles.

I then said to her that since I had listened to her preaching and agreed to come to her church, that it was only fair that she reciprocate the goodwill gesture towards me.

She said "sure, what would you like me to do?".

I told her that we were having a special prayer at my mosque, which I pointed to her, and that I was inviting her , and would really appreciate if she could come.

Her fair-complexioned skin turn red instantly. She stood in amazement and shock and starred at me like she had just seen a ghost.

She mustered enough courage to shout "God forbid", and then walked away.

I could only burst out in laughter.
Laughter at her, and laughter at religion.

"My god is better than your god" religion.

The source of every conflict that confronts humanity, past and present.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by tunshe: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2013
Ajibam,you have hidden many of my posts on this topic because:

1. You opened thread to propagate Christianity

2. You are a moderator

3. You are Biased and intolerant.

I have not violated any of the rules here and if you have the facts bring it up.

God will judge you!
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

what kind of silly question is that?

The Gods are Spiritual Forces. You cannot "make" a God.

However all Gods are Created by the Creator God.

But the Creator Gods powers are only limited to Creation. Which is why we have many Gods/SPirits.
curious me..... wandering who gave the other gods their powers after they were created by creator god and if creator god created them (other gods/spirits) with inbuilt powers, how comes he can create powers that other gods use and he the creator god cant use the powers he created.
is it only me seeing what you wrote that "you cant make a god" yet you said creator god created gods (other gods)
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by ninja4life(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Plaetton is right afterall with his post phychiatry and religion show me ur ailment and i will prescribe religion,i guess dis is one of d reasons why religion sells for centuries as it helps to provide a virtual solution.i'm touched by dis but dis may also show dat god is a human imagination ascribing the relationship formed btw those women to me is a primitive way of thinking lets assume god really exist and he was d reason proffesor mohammed met d christian lady why then did he allow d miscarriage of d baby why cant he use dat tp prove how all powerful he his.anyway i guess d belief in god may hav some benefits afterall
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Msgamble: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
tunshe: Ajibam,you have hidden many of my posts on this topic because:

1. You opened thread to propagate Christianity

2. You are a moderator

3. You are Biased and intolerant.

I have not violated any of the rules here and if you have the facts bring it up.

God will judge you!
My bro exactly d same thing 'bad doel' did to by banning me from islam section just because they(muslim lyk him) can't stand d 'bitter truth', shm..so don't scream
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by benswagtt(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2014
adexsimply: Little wonder your your grammar is this beautiful
hahahaha!!! Ur repitation skill z alarmin..!!!
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by adexsimply(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
benswagtt: hahahaha!!! Ur repitation skill z alarmin..!!!
repitation?
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by benswagtt(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
adexsimply: repitation?
oppps!! No vex.... Repitetion.... No! Repetition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) / Pope Accepts 20-year-old Car Gift From Italian Priest / Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre: Police Commissioner To Prosecute Perpetrators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.