Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim (19692 Views)

Who Replaced "CHRIST" With "X" / Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X / Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by oladayo042: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
I enjoyed every bit of it. Tis worth reading.

3 Likes

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by EveryLadY(f): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
I read the whole story.Thanks @Ajibam.what a lovely experience u lived in ME. God definitely has a way of doing things. We human can only observe and revere God rather than argue.

1 Like

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Ugom87(f): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
Good,i read the whole write up,indeed holy spirit is working.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
plaetton:

Exactly. I had always admired him, thats why I surprised to to see launch such foul missile.
Anyway, I forgive him.

Great. smiley
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by EveryLadY(f): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
hustla: My project for school no long rish am sef

.who go email me the summary? undecided

I also learnt one or two things intellectually by reading this story.why can't Nigerian youths read,yet they are asking for a better life. I weep for this country.

1 Like

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by EveryLadY(f): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
Orikinla: I have sat down on the floor with an Imam in his house to share the Good News with him and we never quarreled.
And I have dined with a "Christian" brother who later raped an innocent sister.
I have worked with both "Christians" and Muslims and the Muslims were more honest and humane.
Majority of those claiming to be "Christians" in Nigeria don't have the Holy Spirit and without the Holy Spirit, you are powerless.

that's exactly the point. A lot of us in this country claim to be Christians simply because we were born into a particular denomination or members of a particular church or we are neither pagan nor moslem. The fact is that membership of a church does never make a christian. Even in the best church, only those who are Christians by actions and deeds are truly Gods'
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by 2pmstcharles(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
i neva force myself to read a long story. It red me to read n i red it all.. Glad i did. Lovely!
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by handebayor: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
Thanks OP. Read it, enjoyed it, gonna share it.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by kwajahafiz(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
Too long for the attention span of a regular nairalander.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
tunshe:

You see your life?jumping into conclusion due to high level of intolerance and hatred for Islam.

I love the first response you got from plaetton.

I will advise u to keep quiet
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
A good one. Perfect to the last drop.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by tunshe: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I will advise u to keep quiet

Empty threat! If you feel uncomfortable,stop placing Islam and Muslims in bad light!

Focus on your religion,learn and be tolerant.

5 Likes

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: nah i didn't, I heard about ur pms issue tho.
i'm doing fine , I mean we are doing fine tongue cool cool

yes I still wonder who sent me all those 8 PMs. I opened the remaining two though.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Op nice story. It made an interesting read. Sad to know she later lost the baby. Was actually thinking the woman had something up her sleeves with the party invite and all.

Nice one!
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Immanuelar(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=28pt]BAN CHRISTIANITY/ISLAM, SAVE NAIJA!!!!!

THE GODS FOR NIGERIA![/size]

pls I will like to ask you a question. who made the Gods?
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
Immanuelar:
pls I will like to ask you a question. who made the Gods?

what kind of silly question is that?

The Gods are Spiritual Forces. You cannot "make" a God.

However all Gods are Created by the Creator God.

But the Creator Gods powers are only limited to Creation. Which is why we have many Gods/SPirits.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by bros1234(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
If you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book. It will remain hidden until Jesus comes. This story takes less than 15 mins to read, but really make so much sense. I learned that attitude is everything. We are not winning more people to Christ because we have the wrong attitude.

Thanks to the op for the impression I have right now
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by onimcee1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
Same way i wish God to change me
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by pinky21(f): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
I read al of it so touching. Felt bad dat mable stil had a miscarriage. At a point was scared she wil force her into lesbianism. Its long shaaaa
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Dsdada: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
"GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS - HIS WONDERS TO PERFORM" YOU MAY NOT LIKE HOW HE WORKS,WHOM HE USES,WHAT METHOD HE EMPLOYS,E.T.C. HE DOES NOT NEED YOUR APPROVAL,IT DOES NOT MATTER TO HIM WHETHER YOU'RE PLEASED WITH HIM OR NOT. AS TO WHICH IS BETTER TO PROPAGATE ONES FAITH- THE USE OF FORCE/VIOLENCE AS COMPARED TO THE METHOD THIS LADY USED - "WISDOM IS PROVEN BY HER CHILDREN".
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by deols(f): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
I thought I would read the story..
..but the comments did it for me. could not stop laughing.

and what with the pagans calling each other brothers. You still have to learn Your ways from the religious people you so much loathe?

@Op, grin
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by jorrey(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
hustla: My project for school no long rish am sef

.who go email me the summary? undecided
LWKMD....na real project ehh
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
deols:

and what with the pagans calling each other brothers. You still have to learn Your ways from the religious people you so much loathe?

DOn't forget that the "religious people" copied 3/4th of their teachiings from Pagans and added 1/4th of their own evil to it.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by deols(f): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
plaetton:

Exactly. I had always admired him, thats why I surprised to to see launch such foul missile.
Anyway, I forgive him.

He thought you were a Muslim.

Thank God we aren't all pagans. I wonder if paganism teaches anything?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre: Police Commissioner To Prosecute Perpetrators / Pope Accepts 20-year-old Car Gift From Italian Priest / The Secret Of Fruitfulness. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.