Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD (85449 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Colliano446: I am a chosen and shal not be decieved.
Chosen is blessed by the most high God and shal not be curse.

Whatever juju you and that Muoka used to hold my cousin ifeanyi
Holy Ghost faya!,

4 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by agrovick(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I cn't watch such Vcd, after al chosen is nt d first church 2 be critized and cn neva be d last. D church of God must move forward and d gate of hel cn nt prevail.
madam u reel of hypnotism, y not be courageous enough to watch the video. U av nothing to lose right?

3 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
berryldilty: me I don't know which is true or false. but all I know is that I am a chosen because it is said in the bible that we are all chosen ones of God. serve God in truth and in spirit because at the time of judgment, every one will be judged individually not by church. as for the aprons and handkerchief, its by faith. the bible said if you have faith as little as the mustard seed, you can move mountains. even the woman with the issue of blood in the bible said IF only I can touch the helm of his garment I shall be made whole. it wasn't the cloth that healed her rather her faith.

Chai
See how they rationalize madness
Ndo nu
One day he will give you poison to drink and quote you a scripture that says that you shall drink deadly poison and it will not harm you
And you will carry and drink
Mumu
Shine your eyes and get out of that cult fast

A man is selling you a Piece of rag for protection and smiling to the bank and you are hear quoting bible
Why is Muoka walking around with bodyguards and not just clad in the aprons he sold you

God gave you commonsense,please use it

5 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by willibounce: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sorry to say. I noticed that most of the ppl who attend this chuRch are from the east and many of them look wretched and frustrated. U see them every wheRe with their gReen bib venting their angeR and frustration on innocent ppl.

3 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
willibounce: Sorry to say. I noticed that most of the ppl who attend this chuRch are from the east and many of them look wretched and frustrated. U see them every wheRe with their gReen bib venting their angeR and frustration on innocent ppl.

The same reason why most deeper lifers or redeemed and Cele are Yoruba
Duh
The pastor is Igbo
Isn't that easy to figure out

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Bizibi(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
babyosisi:

Chai
Ndo nu
One day he will give you poison to drink and quote you a scripture that says that you shall drink deadly poison and it will not harm you
Mumu

A man is selling you a Piece of rag for protection and smiling to the bank and you are hear quoting bible
Why is Muoka walking around with bodyguards and not just clad in the aprons he sold you

wait oh,d guy walks around with bodyguardsna wa dat is no pastor at all
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by blezin123: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
i want 2 know the story pls, wat really happened.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by ukandi1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
ndrule: Wat d f**k r u tlkin abt.......i tel u say na chosen i dey go wey u dey attack me lyk dz?

hahahahahahahahahahaha.......!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Prudenceduru(f): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
why do pple talk without thinkin sometimes.... The name of d church is The Lord's Chosen.... N as 4 y dey say "The God of Chosen" .... If u knw very well pple say God of abraham, isaac n jacob, simply because of d tins dat God has done 4 dem just as d chosen do.... As 4 d woman video.... D truth will surely come out all i knw is God is with dat Pastor n d bible says TOUCH NOT MY ANNOITED N DO MY PROPHET NO HARM... As 4 all dos insultin or criticizin dis church. U beta watch n as 4 d person hu sed d pastor doesnt wear d apron... Dnt dare say wat u dnt knw. He doesnt walk with bodyguards except wen he gos 4 crusade n its because of crowd..... Nigerians especially d nairalanders, u criticize alot.......
Sometimes u need to just close ur mouth n save urself frm d wrath of Gods anger......
Very soon u'll knw hu is hu.
Hez nt d 1st pastor 2 b criticized.
Pastor abiodun of Coza has just bin accused of sleepin with his workers
Pastor chris of Christ embassy has also bin accused of bin gay......
Only God knws huz who...
God bless u
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by overdrive(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
f*ck mouka lazarus.btw am using mouka foam ;f*ck mouka lazarus.btw am using mouka foam
grin
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by omokejiajao: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
i no dey talk to anytin that has to do with pastors, but any chosen member in the house should please explain to me the meaning of human being with black and red on their flyers....... that is notin but the symbol of satanic in their kingdon rejoicing
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by obyrich(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Okonkwo samuel: I dont belive in all those trash mrs juliet is saying. She hv been assigned in the spiritual realm long ago for this mission. AM A CHOSEN, SO WHO ARE U?
I'm the one assigned to open your eyes to the knowledge of the true God, Jehova. There is no other name given among men by which we shall be saved except the name of Jesus Christ. The earlier you recognize that Lazarus Mouka is just a mere mortal like you the better for you. All christians are under EQUAL obligation to preach the word of God to all corners of the world. Peace.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Patuwa:

Amarachi Lizzy, I can see that you have been blind folded and right now, its only God that can open ur eyes. How do u see such that members of a church are being turned into zombie soldiers? How do u see it that a pastor will be laying cause and threat and resorting to evil means to scare people from watching the video? How do u see it that you pray in the name of chooses (one giant demon) and not in the name of Jesus? Amara.Lizzy, if u are blind still open ur eyes and be rational. But if u insist, I will say congrat to you and I will welcome you to the camp of mopol zombie soldiers.
what r u implyn here? AM A WINNER BUT are you expecting her to leave her church simply cos of what another man did. The church is where God has been blessing and guiding her. Her sticking with the church in Tough times shows maturity. One time in d Bible, due to criticism lyk dis, Jesus' disciples began leaving Him. He, tired of defending Himself, had to ask the 12, wil u also go away? Watever made Peter and the few odas stay, is WHAT YOU ARE SLANDERING THIS LADY FOR. Plss, stop it. Heaven is by believing in Jesus death and resurectn and aceptn Him as Lord and Saviour. NOT AL DIS Mrs. Juliet's distractn. I won't watch it completely cos its UNSCRIPTURAL to malign and mention names of churches. Jesus never did dat. Wit al her confesions, NO SCRIPTURAL BACK UP, Haba! THE WORD IS WHAT MOVES ME, NOT hear says, dreams, prophesies, visions... As a matter of fact, ALL THESE ARE SIGNS OF THE END OF THIS WORLD. See Matthew 25. Be careful Folks

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Dipwater(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
na wa o abeg make una tell us the story nau haba
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
See traffic on dis thread, 116 Guests n counting! Dis crowd fit start crusade gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by robonski16: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ebig22: f*ck mouka lazarus.btw am using mouka foam ;f*ck mouka lazarus.btw am using mouka foam
grin

Madness in practice grin grin
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
When you follow MEN instead of JESUS you will be deceived , when you go to a CULT instead of belonging to the church of Christ you will be deceived, when you worship ordinary MEN like you ,who are made of dust , you will be deceived,when you refuse to read your bible with the wisdom of GOD and instead hold on to the words of men , you will be deceived.

People , come out of these apostate false cults, come and know the real Jesus.

These false prophets have broken many homes, families, stolen money from the poor and widows, they are not of GOD, run now , run away from them.

Nigerian Christians, God gave you a brain, use it.

7 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Solexy96(m): 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
charlesm91: Religious spirit is wot we got dis days. Do dis, dnt do dat, dnt wear this, my pastor says dis,etc. Paul said follow me as i follow christ nt ur pastor. Ignorance is nt an excuse we ought to think. apron, oil, etc cant save u. So free urself from all dat dnt conform to christ word
point of correction. Paul was also a pastor of d gentiles then. So if they hav ur mind set of nt obeying/following deir pastors, then u beta rethink dat ur statement. Question is, is ur pastor followin christ?
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Pygru: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Na this kind thread you go see Babyosisi and Frosbel.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by scholes23(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Who knws anoda church d wil speak evil against, after chosen. If u lyk keep runing 4rm one church 2 anoda til rapture take place. As for me am a chosen.

Look @ who's talking abt running from one Church to another. Now lemme ask u, are u telling us that u were a chosen from birth till date or u were a pagan b4 chosen came to existence, if not then u were also runing from one Church to another cos I know u were born b4 chosen came into existence. If u like be a chosen, na Baba God dey choose

Dey Der Make Ya Beans Dey Burn.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by iphy42: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
Prudence duru: why do pple talk without thinkin sometimes.... The name of d church is The Lord's Chosen.... N as 4 y dey say "The God of Chosen" .... If u knw very well pple say God of abraham, isaac n jacob, simply because of d tins dat God has done 4 dem just as d chosen do.... As 4 d woman video.... D truth will surely come out all i knw is God is with dat Pastor n d bible says TOUCH NOT MY ANNOITED N DO MY PROPHET NO HARM... As 4 all dos insultin or criticizin dis church. U beta watch n as 4 d person hu sed d pastor doesnt wear d apron... Dnt dare say wat u dnt knw. He doesnt walk with bodyguards except wen he
gos 4 crusade n its because of crowd..... Nigerians especially d nairalanders, u criticize alot.......
Sometimes u need to just close ur mouth n save urself frm d wrath of Gods anger......
Very soon u'll knw hu is hu.
Hez nt d 1st pastor 2 b criticized.
Pastor abiodun of Coza has just bin accused of sleepin with his workers
Pastor chris of Christ embassy has also bin accused of bin gay......
Only God knws huz who...
God bless u

Did your pastor curse those watching the DVD or not? Did he go to Alaba international market with security forces or not?
Why compare your pastor with COZA pastor who has not even come out to deny the adultery/fornication allegation? Or is it a case of birds of a feather...
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by akwadeltan: 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
@amara lizzy... Dnt leave ya church bt seriously "God of Choosen" smh...
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by touchmeder: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Rubbish i saw the damn video out of curiosity and no curse rests anywhere close to me because i know who i am in Christ.
Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law please see Galatians 3:13

''Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:''

So i watched some bits of the video and kept laughing so hard at times but at other times i felt truly sorry for my country men and women. I didnt know about this church only heard of it today just like COZA church too but i am going to say the same thing. Please know Jesus Christ for yourself. 2 Timothy 2:15 says

''Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.''

Don't be moved by every wind and manner of doctrine. If you are truly a child of God with knowledge of the bible, you will test spirts and be able to detect what stinks a mile away. I am not an overly spiritual person but i trust God and read my bible fairly well. I have been to seemingly good churches worshiped there but didn't return because it didn't click with my spirit. Study the bible yourself and don't be intimidated by men of God.Respect them but know they are mere men whom God has chosen to lead his flock IN SOME CASES. You are the bride of Christ, don't undermine yourself.
There are way tooooooooooooooooo many stories of fake men of God, money loving bishops and daddy in the lord, fake miracles, churches being run like business empires passed on from the late bishop to the wife then the first son never leaving the family. LOL
Please let me not talk too much cos i know them crawlers will begin to scream and ask me not to judge. PLEASE DONT EVEN BOTHER.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by badmeat(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
Free ur self from religious and mental slavery!angry

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
babyosisi:

Chai
Ndo nu
Mumu

These people are definitely under a spell .

These are the sort of people that got killed by that mad man aka pastor Jim Jones.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by obyrich(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
CHOOSEN is the christian equivalent of BOKO HARAM! From their god, Lazarus Mouka, to the least member their attitude towards education is abysmally poor. A closer assessment of the posts by people who claim to be members of that cult/church on this forum will reveal an intolerable proportion of academic shallowness. No wonder they are easily manipulated by Mouka. These people should be watched carefully.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by touchmeder: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
frosbel:

These people are definitely under a spell .

These are the sort of people that got killed by that mad man aka pastor Jim Jones.

Typical hallmark of cult churches. I don't have to delve too deeply to even smell that stuff. Any church that seeks to alienate a person from ALL their family and loved ones is a foretaste of something sinister.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by prosper86: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sorry 4 little digression,If all d churches,dipalyf,winners and co r rejected by dat lady dat confessed of heaven and hell,which church can one go to,or a true church?
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
prosper86: Sorry 4 little digression,If all d churches,dipalyf,winners and co r rejected by dat lady dat confessed of heaven and hell,which church can one go to,or a true church?

There is ONE church , the one built by Lord Jesus not the one built by Mickey Mouse aka fake so called men of God.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mourinhob: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Am a sort of a christian that has a liberal mindset. I wouldnt mind having a muslim as a wife, but definitely not a chosen. Those guys are so bitter and all bunch of hypocrites. There is no much diff. Btw them and bokoharam. Extremism! Have anybody noticed d sort of pple dat go to dat biz center. Low lives dat can easily be brainwashed. They are rily under a spell. Lets remind ourselves dat not much dust was raised during deeper life crisis. Why? because they respect theirselves and dont disturb anoda persons life. Pls, amara lizzy, didnt ur bible teach u dat Jesus knocks on someones door b4 he enters, if the person doesnt open he leaves. Oh sorry i forgot dat ur god is different. Urs is god of chosen. Uchu gbakwa unu!

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by olusola200: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
the pastor is a madman he has nothing to offer the member
do u know they pay for the so called apron
they also pay for transportation in their church bus
another Reverend king . God will surely arrest him before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.