Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,610 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD (85454 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Arlex(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
Chinom: Lord's Chosen my foot. Mugus go always dey fall. Most pentecostal pastors are scam artist. Any body that introduces himself to me as Pastor this and that is immediately a suspect.
. But not all sha
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by timunlimited: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
those who lair against the lord chosen church. God is watching. am not a chosen member. and I can't be one, but from the video clip I. watch those men and woman are evil, God well judge them
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by belicov(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
driand: How on earth do people get deceived, wit cheap and fake codes,? I watched d DVD and am happy d truth is coming out, but I font blame people like amara Lizzy the man juju tight .... the truth u kno shall set u free amara Lizzy .. go watch the DVD ..
y is it dat ani key member dat leaves he fights †ђξ person tooth nd nail we neva finish †ђξ ese walters wahala and COZA church in abj now dis well end time is already here
Nd too amara lizzy I pray †ђξ lord opens ur eyes tew c all dis tins nd realese urself from bondage pls read ur bible verry well even jesus healed his own disciples non was sick buh ur pastor lazarus wife had fibroid nd she went 4 operation
Pls in every rumour dere is an atom of truth pls dis tins are happenin S̶̲̥̅ợ̣̣̇̇̇ dat xtians who av gone astray can com bak tew †ђξ lord
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by iykofias(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I'm a chosen, and i can neva be decieved.
na we wey no dy choosen n we cn b deceived. E b lyk sey na mumu dy worry u,enta room hide face!

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
You know what I am happy about?

I am happy that people's eyes are now opening to see the monster which the present churches have become. Devil sef will be quivering in fear at the atrocities that all these churches commit.

Please, gather your family and pray to your God in your house. You are not forsaking the gathering of the brethren. Boycott organized church religion.

4 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by charleff512(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Kai! this action is not 'ROBUST' at all.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Okonkwosamuel(m): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
I dont belive in all those trash mrs juliet is saying. She hv been assigned in the spiritual realm long ago for this mission. AM A CHOSEN, SO WHO ARE U?

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by redskin: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:

hypnotism at work. Soonest ur eye will clear.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by charlesm91(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
Religious spirit is wot we got dis days. Do dis, dnt do dat, dnt wear this, my pastor says dis,etc. Paul said follow me as i follow christ nt ur pastor. Ignorance is nt an excuse we ought to think. apron, oil, etc cant save u. So free urself from all dat dnt conform to christ word
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by timunlimited: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
those who lair against men of God, God is watching. the man on the video clip is a business man who want to make money from the church, but he never succeed. so he went on ramped of blackmail, God is watching

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by meforyou1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
U are chosen by who?
amara.lizzy%40y:
Who knws anoda church d wil speak evil against, after chosen. If u lyk keep runing 4rm one church 2 anoda til rapture take place. As for me am a chosen.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by somtea(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
GudluckIBB: I live close to that church here in Lagos.
One thhing I hate about them is that they are so insensitive to others and their member are always looking poor and malnourished meanwhile their pastor drives a Yellow hummer jeep with siren
They belive they owns the world.They see other churches as inferior.
Meanwhile they don't use instruments like drums or guitar ratjer, they clap with their hands.
Any body that goes there looking nice is seen as a demon in their midst.
Their floor where they worship is not plastered.you go there with a designer shoes, you are on your own, because
Dust will kill the shoe.
Lastly, their members have one foul smelly Body odour.Looking at them selling their whares, you may not like to patronise them especially tthe one selling perrishables.The ladies hair is always untidy,unkept and dirty.A pastor broke away from the cursh sometime ago and directly opposite the church, he incorporated his Own Ministry Called CHOSEN OF THE LORD MINISTRY.
how does dis concern d topic? nd point of order d pastor doznt drive a hummer
If u r christian,then i expect better speech from u.remain blessed
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Ikoniko(f): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=berem]Nna, i need to wash that fideo!! first thing tomorrow morning i don go alaba go buy am!

With all the swear? Biko dont buy it o
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by meforyou1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
I attended chosen once in abuja for my cousin's wedding. And swore never to attend that church ever again no matter the condition.
Looked like an assembly of agberos and drug addicts.
Not to talk of the church being located opp the popular jabi motor park
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by dad007(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
Okonkwo samuel: I dont belive in all those trash mrs juliet is saying. She hv been assigned in the spiritual realm long ago for this mission. AM A CHOSEN, SO WHO ARE U?
I am man who by the power of almighty God can not be hipnotize.After watching the video,with all the names she mention and showing of other kind of documents,you still called it a trash.Uhmmmmm,please take good care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Wizemmanuel(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
My question is dis '' is the god of chosen different from other churches.''

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by CHYMAJA(f): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Who knws anoda church d wil speak evil against, after chosen. If u lyk keep runing 4rm one church 2 anoda til rapture take place. As for me am a chosen.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by somtea(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
So many questions
y are dere so many ppl viewin wit few comments?
Y is it dat no one of d hundreds of thousands of nairalanders has come out to claim dat he/she witnessed d event?
Y is it dat most ppl hv abandoned d topic nd hv taken it upon demselves 2 attack d image of d church?
Dis church is known 4 mass evangelism and nobody seem 2 think that they might hv been publicizing a programme?
As 4 me,any church where ppl go and not just 'receive' christ,but have their lives transformed worship d only true God,
SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Seniorallen: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
I love Islam

6 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by 247notire(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
...i'm sori 4 u.u beta open ur eyez.watch d video,esp d wedding part. Ur pastor is not a man of God almighty.he's an agent of a god.god of chosen as he cals it.may u be delivered from captivity and enslavement IJN!

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by somtea(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
me_for_you: I attended chosen once in abuja for my cousin's wedding. And swore never to attend that church ever again no matter the condition.
Looked like an assembly of agberos and drug addicts.
Not to talk of the church being located opp the popular jabi motor park

Jesus christ came to seek and to save d lost.if thr z no church to touch those lives,then the gospel of christ will b greatly limited,or dont u think?

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
Seniorallen: I love Islam
me too

3 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by point5: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
One thhing I hate about them is that they are so insensitive to others and their member are always looking poor and malnourished meanwhile their pastor drives a Yellow hummer jeep with siren
Meanwhile they don't use instruments like drums or guitar ratjer, they clap with their hands.
Their floor where they worship is not plastered.you go there with a designer shoes, you are on your own, because
Dust will kill the shoe.
Lastly, their members have one foul smelly Body odour.Looking at them selling their whares, you may not like to patronise them especially tthe one selling perrishables.The ladies hair is always untidy,unkept and dirty.A pastor broke away from the cursh sometime ago and directly opposite the church, he incorporated his Own Ministry Called CHOSEN OF THE LORD MINISTRY.
,,,,end of tim tinx
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by SplendidE(f): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Am nt suportin choosen sha but dis nairaland sef,na wich church una no go ever criticize?,first Twas catholic,2nd Redeemed now Choosen....ok na wich 1 una wnt make we go?cnfused
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by anytexy: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
So, among those of u that have whatched the clip, none of u deem it fit to simply summarize what the woman said. I tire for una. However, no matter what the vedio is all about, let me join my fellow parliamentarians to say IT IS ONE OF THE SIGHNS OF END TIME. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hmm........... to much information.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by sweetBummsy(f): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
Okonkwo samuel: I dont belive in all those trash mrs juliet is saying. She hv been assigned in the spiritual realm long ago for this mission. AM A CHOSEN, SO WHO ARE U?
yeye fowl. I pity ur miserable life.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by bigx(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hmmmmmnnnnnnn
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Forwetinnah: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dust will kill the shoe.

All in the name of righteousness, serving God and making heaven..chai!! It is real wa! Cinema plenty for this country, I swear!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by swaggzo(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Trut: I culled this story from Ndi Igbo fan page on facebook

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151709446833409&set=a.493310898408.258548.127503268408&type=1&theater

apologize to her for what?? for being fake?

why did he tell his church members not to watch the video, what is he scared of??

why did he rain curses on us that have already watched it. what is here scared of??

why did he go to alaba to disturb the marketers If he's innocent, what is he scared of??

My dear poster, you wrote that the church should apologize to the woman for using her picture, and for dressing her as a mad man.. and you called that a mistake.
How will you call the act whereby a sane person is made to look insane all for the fame and name of your church?? a mistake?? not at all. the right word that fits in is FAKE.. yes. they didn't even use her as a mad woman even though she is female.. they used her as a man.

I rather worship in a graveyard than worship in your "mistake" church. cry

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by iykejohn(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
Alll dis new generation church way dem use day spoil d mindset of youth diz days na wa oooo....bc lf u c how dem day tak advertise church dis days u go tink say na market. ..e beta say peson no go any 1 at all self miracle miracles na watin we go chop salvation ucohh
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by somtea(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Has any1 clicked on dat link
Nd why didnt u quote d whole tori @op
*leaves thread 4 thursday campus fellowship vigil*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.