Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD (85989 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by emcaly001(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I cn't watch such Vcd, after al chosen is nt d first church 2 be critized and cn neva be d last. D church of God must move forward and d gate of hel cn nt prevail.
dats d more reason u shuld watch it,if u believe nd u re convince dat ur pastor is a man of God dn u shuld watch d video nd point out those tinz she said dat ws a lie..,even dat same bible u re quoting stated dat in ds end tym many fact prophets ll arise,nd set ur priority or else u might miss it
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by ESULAALU: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
Na wa oooooo......

Na the real end time things be this!

I was almost beginning to wonder why this church and its members were so much into aprons especially made from reflective material. Its all falling in place now.

After all being said and done, some people will still keep shouting ''Olorun Chosen'' ,''Olorun Lazaru''

God is God, I think its time people stopped referencing God via man.

Olorun Mouka ko Olorun Mouka foam nii.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by slimzy91(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
BEWARE OF WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHING.
this woman spoke wit prove.
he preaches holliness but does nt practise it.
at least i knw of the church the pastor destroy close to their hdqutars because he thinks they are takin his members.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Man90(m): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Y cant people live The lords chosen alone? Mtcheeeew
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mko2005: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
If Laz Muoka is fake as the saying goes,it gladdens my soul for it goes to further qualify the words of Christ regarding fake prophets abounding on the last days !But if not,the accusations leveled against Christ(though looks and sounds true)ranging from being a sinner,adulterer,glutton,drunk,blasphemer,womanizer,the friend to rogues & prostitutes and also using the spirit of Beelzebub to wrought miracles but all the accusations never made HIM a fake after all !

THE GOD OF CHOSEN !
If it's proper to associate with this GOD(god),i think the below scriptures will teach us one or two things :

''But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.''-1 Peter 2:9
''They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”-Revelation 17:14
''Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies.''-Romans 8:33
''But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth''- 2 Thessalonians 2:13
''You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.''-John 15:16
''In fact, unless that time of calamity is shortened, not a single person will survive. But it will be shortened for the sake of God’s chosen ones.''-Mathew 24:22
''This letter is from Paul, a slave of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ. I have been sent to proclaim faith to those God has chosen and to teach them to know the truth that shows them how to live godly lives.''-Titus 1:1
''So I am willing to endure anything if it will bring salvation and eternal glory in Christ Jesus to those God has chosen.''-2 Timothy 2:10
''Greetings from the children of your sister, chosen by God.''-2 John 1:13
''Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.''-Colosians 3:12
''This letter is from Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ.
I am writing to God’s chosen people who are living as foreigners in the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia.God the Father knew you and chose you long ago, and his Spirit has made you holy. As a result, you have obeyed him and have been cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ.
May God give you more and more grace and peace.''-1 peter 1:1-2
''Even he rendered a just decision in the end. So don’t you think God will surely give justice to his chosen people who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?''-Luke 18:7
''“My prayer is not for the world, but for those you have chosen for me, because they belong to you.''-John 17:9
''Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. 5 God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.''-Ephesians 1:4-5
''For you are a holy people, who belong to the Lord your God. Of all the people on earth, the Lord your God has chosen you to be his own special treasure.''-Deuteronomy 7:6
''For the Lord has chosen Jacob for himself,Israel for his own special treasure.''-Psalm 135:4
''So he brought his people out of Egypt with joy,
his chosen ones with rejoicing.''-Psalm 105:43

Now,from the above scriptures,i don't see why i should not call on the God of Chosen ? He is the God that created the heavens and earth,the God of Abraham,Isaac & Jacob.God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ.The God of the Chosen, after all HE said we are a chosen generation[/b]this one is at Ijesha bus stop,[b]a holy nation,this one is at 22 road Festac town,a peculiar peaple,this one is at Olodi Apapa, a royal priesthood,i don't know where it is situated for now !
But if e come happen say the God of chosen wey pastor Laz they refer to no be the one mentioned in the bible up above,then him need to change if not,na hell things !
As for fake prophets,no be today becos dem yakpa for bible ! One example na the one wey tell Apostle paul say make him take small money from him hand give am small power wey him take they do miracle so that himself(fake prophet)go go they collect men from the other angle grin ! Don't be surprised or loose trust in God becos of small small rumors and accusations oo !

God help us again !

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by blackborn7(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I'm a chosen, and i can neva be decieved.

Dude Shut the fvck up..you are a chosen what? a chosen fool or a chosen beast which one?
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by ricebeans: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
This woman no doubt is possesed by evil spirit. From all that you ahve said, no right thinking person will believe you. For you to tell the whole worlf you were born again but now you have gone back to the world and that gives u the authercity to castigate and cast aspersion on the man of God, then I am afraid if you would survive this turn. Remember the bible says... 'Touch not mine anounted and do my prophet no harm'...You are busy reigning curses on the man of God for what no one can justify.You have further proven the man of God right if we are to go by your utterance of sin looking at your picture when you were mad.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mko2005: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
One speaker wrote:
''One woman wrote me and insisted: "I am a Christian, but as a Gentile I am not one of God's Chosen People." Be very careful, I told this precious lady. If you are not God's chosen, then you belong to Satan. Now answer me, dear friend: Are you chosen by God or are you of the household of Satan? It is one or the other. Think about it.''

God help us
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by gazilion: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
gentlegg: Am not a Chosen member, i've never attended Chosen church service but their crusade. I've heard of the woman's DVD scathing and vilifying the Lord's Chosen though i've not watched nor listened to it. But if the woman in anyway insinuate or directly accuse Lazarus Mouka of using fetish powers or diabolical, then i can categorically state that the woman is from the PIT OF HELL. But if any other financial or whatever accusation against Lazarus Mouka, it may hold some waters but Lazarus Mouka diabolical, no no no i can't believe that. Myself am a born again christian, the spirit of God in me tells me affirmatively that Lazarus Mouka is a true man of God. He may have any other defects or problem just like every other human.

I feel like weeping for you! Over-deception dey worry you!!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by bhadow: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] abeg na who get BB charger?
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Baaby: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
Tk God am a Cherub.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by luluosas(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
m.k.o2005:
If Laz Muoka is fake as the saying goes,it gladdens my soul for it goes to further qualify the words of Christ regarding fake prophets abounding on the last days !But if not,the accusations leveled against Christ(though looks and sounds true)ranging from being a sinner,adulterer,glutton,drunk,blasphemer,womanizer,the friend to rogues & prostitutes and also using the spirit of Beelzebub to wrought miracles but all the accusations never made HIM a fake after all !

THE GOD OF CHOSEN !
If it's proper to associate with this GOD(god),i think the below scriptures will teach us one or two things :

''But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.''-1 Peter 2:9
''They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”-Revelation 17:14
''Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies.''-Romans 8:33
''But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth''- 2 Thessalonians 2:13
''You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.''-John 15:16
''In fact, unless that time of calamity is shortened, not a single person will survive. But it will be shortened for the sake of God’s chosen ones.''-Mathew 24:22
''This letter is from Paul, a slave of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ. I have been sent to proclaim faith to those God has chosen and to teach them to know the truth that shows them how to live godly lives.''-Titus 1:1
''So I am willing to endure anything if it will bring salvation and eternal glory in Christ Jesus to those God has chosen.''-2 Timothy 2:10
''Greetings from the children of your sister, chosen by God.''-2 John 1:13
''Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.''-Colosians 3:12
''This letter is from Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ.
I am writing to God’s chosen people who are living as foreigners in the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia.God the Father knew you and chose you long ago, and his Spirit has made you holy. As a result, you have obeyed him and have been cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ.
May God give you more and more grace and peace.''-1 peter 1:1-2
''Even he rendered a just decision in the end. So don’t you think God will surely give justice to his chosen people who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?''-Luke 18:7
''“My prayer is not for the world, but for those you have chosen for me, because they belong to you.''-John 17:9
''Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. 5 God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.''-Ephesians 1:4-5
''For you are a holy people, who belong to the Lord your God. Of all the people on earth, the Lord your God has chosen you to be his own special treasure.''-Deuteronomy 7:6
''For the Lord has chosen Jacob for himself,Israel for his own special treasure.''-Psalm 135:4
''So he brought his people out of Egypt with joy,
his chosen ones with rejoicing.''-Psalm 105:43

Now,from the above scriptures,i don't see why i should not call on the God of Chosen ? He is the God that created the heavens and earth,the God of Abraham,Isaac & Jacob.God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ.The God of the Chosen, after all HE said we are a chosen generation[/b]this one is at Ijesha bus stop,[b]a holy nation,this one is at 22 road Festac town,a peculiar peaple,this one is at Olodi Apapa, a royal priesthood,i don't know where it is situated for now !
But if e come happen say the God of chosen wey pastor Laz they refer to no be the one mentioned in the bible up above,then him need to change if not,na hell things !
As for fake prophets,no be today becos dem yakpa for bible ! One example na the one wey tell Apostle paul say make him take small money from him hand give am small power wey him take they do miracle so that himself(fake prophet)go go they collect men from the other angle grin ! Don't be surprised or loose trust in God becos of small small rumors and accusations oo !

God help us again !
Sorry I didn't see anywhere it says 'god of chosen'
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mrakin(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
m.k.o2005:
One speaker wrote:
''One woman wrote me and insisted: "I am a Christian, but as a Gentile I am not one of God's Chosen People." Be very careful, I told this precious lady. If you are not God's chosen, then you belong to Satan. Now answer me, dear friend: Are you chosen by God or are you of the household of Satan? It is one or the other. Think about it.''

God help us

Mr m.k.o.2005
Do you know that the Israelites were the choosen nation? But when Jesus Christ came, the previledge Of being a choosen nation was now extended to all humans. Acts 10:34 All you need to do is for you to
1. Take in the accurate knowledge of God and Christ by studying the bible (John 17:3)
2. Repent of your sins and turn around to do good works. Exercise faith in the ransom sacrifice of our lord Jesus Christ.
3. Continue to associate with the true religion. Hebrews 10:24,25
God no longer choose anyone to serve Him. If you want to serve God, you will willingly follow the steps outlined above.
Your pastor is not your saviour, he is just your spiritual teacher and counsellor. Salvation belongs to God.
If any pastor claims to have the gift of healing, it is a lie or it is a demonic power.
Read 1cor 13:8-13
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mko2005: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
mrakin:
Mr m.k.o.2005

God no longer choose anyone to serve Him.
Read 1cor 13:8-13
i no get time for gramer on this issue abeg,but see the below words of Christ:
No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.-John 6:44

God help us
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mko2005: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
luluosas:
Sorry I didn't see anywhere it says 'god of chosen'
You won't see it ! It's for those who are meant to see it !

God help us
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by systemz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Make una no vex oh...why this church members dey use their church banner take sew apron?
That vest is for free food and a mark of initiation.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by matto7(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
i dey laugh hear urself running from one church to anoda God will deliver u n d rest of ur likes admit to ur errors n make correction [quote
author=amara.lizzy%40y]Who knws anoda church d wil speak evil against,
after chosen. If u lyk keep runing 4rm one church 2 anoda til rapture
take place. As for me am a chosen. [/quote]
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by BlueMagic2(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nigeria the most religious country on earth, yet the most hopeless country on earth. . . . Nigerians the most religious people on earth, yet the most hopeless, hypocritical, dubious, corrupt, deceitful people on earth.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by hybeekay9: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I'm a chosen, and i can neva be decieved.
cheesy Yes man, you and your stupidity can't be deceive to go to HEAVEN but u can stand on your decision to go to HELL... THE BIBLE SAYS: PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE KNOLEDGE. You have knowledge but you don't wanna use it n that's why you don't wanna say the truth.... I leave it 2 God, afterall who am i to judge anybody? :-(

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Flooerin(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
In d new testament, the pharisees & saducees used cunny questions as bases for persecution of our Lord but he was above as the wisdom is not of this world. If a church could resort to violence then where is the wisdom from?
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chingydaboss(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
I am a Chosen, I cannot b deceived
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by almasterpiece(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Make una no vex oh...why this church members dey use their church banner take sew apron?
ROAD SAFETY TINS
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mrakin(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
chingydaboss: I am a Chosen, I cannot b deceived
Are you a Christian?
Do you believe in the bible?
Do you follow the teachings of Christ?
Do you know any part of the bible where the first-century Christians worship apostle Paul, apostle Peter or any of the older men as you do about pastor chosen?
Advice: read my former posts on the thread. It will help you.
Stop hypnotizing yourself. Make sure of all things and hold fast to what is fine.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by irokop(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Guys i have watched this video sevral times i believe this woman have geniue fact about laz mouka,however this use use she is shouting deos n't end at using her to stage manage fake mirracle may be the nyasham very well as aswell.

Pls do not blame the members of the church who refused to accept the yastick cos when the woman was a core member she did defend and decieved ppl too in the name of protecting the church and their lord mouka.

Did any body remeber about the ajao estate church rev king. The story has just began God of mercy will continuealy exposing the fake prophets, give all the mugus understanding.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mrakin(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
m.k.o2005:

i no get time for gramer on this issue abeg,but see the below words of Christ:
No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.-John 6:44

God help us

Thanks for quoting that passage. God draws people by using his ministers on earth yo preach to people.
However the devil is also transforming himself into an angel of light. Satan also draws ppu into false worship
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by irokop(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nigerians pls read your bible to understanding and stop making this theifs richer. Promotion deos not come from east nor west but frm almighty God stop being deceived and get understanding get knowledge God bless you all as you be come wiser.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chigold100(m): 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Trut: The reason why i believe the woman's testimony is that, one of my relative who is a strong and active member The Lord Chosen died inside the Church in Bayelsa State, 3 or 4 years ago. She went for Night Vigil that very night, the next story we heard is that she has died. This young lady was Sound and Healthy before she left for Vigil.

even one of my anuti died by accident on her way after there crusade
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chigold100(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
shocked[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]The real truth is that we have reached the end time.....all this things are already written in the word of the God the bible...... There is only one true God........people are been decived because the pastors like to say what they wamt to hear........what a merciful God is he........Nowadays people worship pastors as there god.......o lord help your people ooo....
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chigold100(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
chingydaboss: I am a Chosen, I cannot b deceived
bro dont b annoyed was there any place in the bible that the apostles or disciple wore banner on there body to advertise God work........o God have ur way in all our life cos it was said that d heart of men re wicked..
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by starmehigh: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
This church they called chosen makes every of his member broke I can't go to such church angry
Damn
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by henrimoto(m): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
nora544: I know this video, and i told you all will come out how this churches work in nigeria, only that they get the money out of there followers, and that is all a fake what they preach, all there miracles are fake.

Wait you will see more because god is watching what happen in his name in nigeria.

god is watching nigeria
what happened to d capital letter G on ur pc/phone ? learn to acknowledge d most high God. God is nt man, and man is nt God. man will always be man no matter his intelligence, positions,authority ,and previledge. pls. take note.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by asco15(m): 12:18am On Sep 07, 2013
Well, as for me, the Lord's Chosen are preaching the truth and calling people to repentance. They have saved many sinners which i knew from their sins and made them born again in Christ Jesus.
Also, the righteous and holy life practised by Chosen members is worth emulating. They are always decent unlike other so called christians. The world will be a decent and holy place if every body is either a member of Chosen or Deeper life or Watchman, seriously.
But since the use of god of chosen is now questionable, the church should refrain from using 'god of chosen' and just use 'God almighty' or 'Jesus Christ' just like other churches, if they claim both are thesame.
Or must they use 'God of chosen? If they must, then it makes me wonder why
Pls pastor mouka, prove them wrong by stoping the use of 'god of chosen'. Since its not the source of your power, so as to clear the air. Tank you as you do so.
God Bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Searching & Sharing Chat / Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.