Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,410 members, 7,822,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat (36410 Views)

Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by taharqa: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
I mean, for Goodness sake, you wud have to be a Complete FOOOL (not just an Ignoramus) to believe smhow that there was anyway those 'PDP Rebels' wud succeed in opening a Secretariat in Abuja, calling it PDP Secretariat!!! Period... Nuff said

6 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Jorussia(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros na who go win am before!! You neva see anything.I told you peeps that the time for gentleman politics is over.watch out for dirty politics from now on.

By the time the dust settles,you will know the meaning of "commander-in-chief"
i pity GEJ,if northerners really mean am,he will just drown,when he begins to this he is OYO,when impeachment reach national assembly he will realise he has lots of enemies.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by atlwireles: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

You better pipe down. What do you think my mocking "surprise, surprise" means? This is exactly what I expected from your crude messiah!!! Abuse of power and a desperately crude and confused show of bullying are the only options he is left with since he cannot gain legitimate control of the PDP because he does not have the freewill backing of the Party !!!

Majority of stakeholders themselves, including many founding fathers, want him out and you are the only one too naive to see how this will end. Keep bouncing around the forum excitably. Soldier come, soldier go. We shall see.

You people are already crying, you have not even seen any action yet. Whoa, take a seat and watch live action.

10 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
chukwudi44:

Yeah that is where you have led him to.When he decided to play Gentleman you people called him Retardeen and clueless.Compared to this terms I just think the term Dictator is more honourable.

GEJ and his crude gang of advisers are political neophytes ...he is already using all his cards too early....

In politics ..just like in war...the element of surprise and confusing your enemies is the greatest weapon. He has lost that vital factor at the moment....he is no longer in control of events but rather reacting to events..

3 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by atlwireles: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
Jorussia: i pity GEJ,if northerners really mean am,he will just drown,when he begins to this he is OYO,when impeachment reach national assembly he will realise he has lots of enemies.

Impeachment is highly welcomed.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by tpapi: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
Clerverly: Jona is becoming ruthless!
i tot u said he wz clueless, u na neva see anything yet

7 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
bloggernaija: That is an impeachable offense.
Using state institutions and resources for selfish and personal ambition.
THE LAST THROW OF THE DICE FOR A DROWNING PRESIDENCY
MARK MY DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR.
JONATHAN WILL NOT SEE DECEMBER IN ASO ROCK.
HE WILL BE UNDER EFFC CUSTODY
Oh sharap. What do you know about politics. How can a group of selfish old men dare a president of a nation. What do you want GEJ to do? Fold his hands and watch them insult him. Could any of them dare OBJ when he was there. I am happy GEJ has realized he is the president of the Nigeria undecided

16 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Technocracy: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
poor rat always ready and willing to antagonise a man who did not cause ur poverty or sorry state,dont get a good job just busy urself criticizing a man u are not fit to buckle his sandals.

17 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by unmask: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

and Tinibu who hand picks all candidates for positions in his party is a true democrat.

or Buhari who keeps recycling himself within his own party is a true democrat.

leave PDP matter at least there is a tussle going on in it how bout ACN/APC do you get any form of questioning on Tinibu's pronouncement?
so tinubu picked fashola?....wow!!!!.....the man is gifted then....maybe we should allow him pick our next president

17 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by latitidejavu: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
U guys neva see. Abi u guys don't like it d gentle way. Wait 4 more action.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by jmaine: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2013

LOLZ . . . .Your emit some of the most useless opinions consistently.

How do you pull them off . . . embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

Can you write even one post without mentioning Tinubu and Buhari?

No. Because I need to remind you hypocrites of which leaders you follow.

11 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by ukemilia(f): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Fresh air every were..Gej. Carry go joor

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
unmask: so tinubu picked fashola?....wow!!!!.....the man is gifted then....maybe we should allow him pick our next president

Only in Nigeria will a mediocre sanitation governor be seen as maverick

10 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by alaoeri: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
oxford: Baraje should be arrested and taught some lesson
On what's ground should Baraje be arrested? GEJ never know anything yet expect more counter actions from the other factions.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Toktee(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
jmaine: Very correct, na so e suppose be . . . cool
You do not have any idea of what jonathan have put himself into,the coming days will tell what what his future will be,lets waite and see
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by jmaine: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
taharqa: I mean, for Goodness sake, you wud have to be a Complete FOOOL (not just an Ignoramus) to believe smhow that there was anyway those 'PDP Rebels' wud succeed in opening a Secretariat in Abuja, calling it PDP Secretariat!!! Period... Nuff said

The APC dolts on this board have consistently shown how foolish and myopic they are in their predictive and analytic prowess . . .

10 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
who is afraid of a contest.

All we want is the electorate decide.

All these talks about impeachment, coup etc are all sign of fear of defeat.
If you think you are better, come forth for a contest and dont look for cheap route to aso rock. The only route is via election where everybody is free to vote and be voted for

9 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by atlwireles: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
alaoeri:
On what's ground should Baraje be arrested? GEJ never know anything yet expect more counter actions from the other factions.

Please go watch the football match and stop the ranting of a duck.

9 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by DIVINE78: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Right to association, anyone?
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by jmaine: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Toktee: You do not have any idea of what jonathan have put himself into,the coming days will tell what what his future will be,lets waite and see

Shut up and stop crying . . .
Its time to tame those invalids and show them their proper place in the scheme of things .

6 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by latitidejavu: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
It amazes one hw gullible Nigerians are. A group of out of favour thieves gangs up against the president of a country and demands he stops EFCC from investigating them & u expect him to fold his hands Ali? In this land? In Nigeria? Rubbish. Even the mafia knows u dent take on the boss ! In this country, in the African culture there exists only ONE king and in African politics, the president is dat KING! when u fall out of favour cos of urge selfish interest, u wanna blackmail d president.? Stupid! They will proceed on self-exile soon. At least, they will have twitter to vent their hatred from Europe soon!

21 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
oxford: who is afraid of a contest.

All we want is the electorate decide.

All these talks about impeachment, coup etc are all sign of fear of defeat.
If you think you are better, come forth for a contest and dont look for cheap route to aso rock. The only route is via election where everybody is free to vote and be voted for

These same ones clamoring for a coup are the highly prized "progressives" who will tell you democracy started in their village and not Greece.

The idocracy on display by some posters here is shameful to say the least

11 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
Nigeria don score....... grin grin grin

GEJ's PDP supporters keep beating your chest till this match is over....
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Toktee(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros na who go win am before!! You neva see anything.I told you peeps that the time for gentleman politics is over.watch out for dirty politics from now on.

By the time the dust settles,you will know the meaning of "commander-in-chief"
Bro,when it come to politics,Atiku is the best ask obasanjo and nyako they will tell u,gej and tukur are finisheded,as someone said,jonathan will not see december in aso rock.,watch out
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Orikinla(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
I dey laf o. grin

FORMER president, Chief Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, has warned that Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder, with the high level of graduate unemployment and poverty in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
latitidejavu: It amazes one hw gullible Nigerians are. A group of out of favour thieves gangs up against the president of a country and demands he stops EFCC from investigating them & u expect him to fold his hands Ali? In this land? In Nigeria? Rubbish. Even the mafia knows u dent take on the boss ! In this country, in the African culture there exists only ONE king and in African politics, the president is dat KING! when u fall out of favour cos of urge selfish interest, u wanna blackmail d president.? Stupid! They will proceed on self-exile soon. At least, they will have twitter to vent their hatred from Europe soon!

led by a crook for that matter, Atiku whose sole demand and claim is for GEJ not to contest based on some b.s. gentleman agreement. It reminds me of a scandal that occurred during Atiku's tenure in office where he was accused of stealing 10 million dollars. His only defense was that it was OBJ that gave him the nod to transfer the money. Of course the mumu had no evidence to prove that Baba ordered him to steal.

4 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by emmykk(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
uncle jonathan,you dey enter class
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Bright2(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
The wind that blows the tree makes it more stronger & firm! Politicians in Nigeria has no shame,any moment from now you will see those defected members going through the back door to sell others & gain favour.My people here still don't understand these shameless old politicians, is it not one of them that reported OBJ as the masterminder of this crises? What they expected is not what they are seeing and they will still not see it! They thought all their moves will go smoothly. It's eigther they remain in PDP or join another party,PDP can not be registered twice nor have double cirtificate.There is no edge is eigther you are in one PDP or never.i rest my case.

7 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Bright2(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
The wind that blows the tree makes it more stronger & firm! Politicians in Nigeria has no shame,any moment from now you will see those defected members going through the back door to sell others & gain favour.My people here still don't understand these shameless old politician,is it not one of them that reported OBJ as the masterminder of this crises? What they expected is not what they are seeing and they will still not see it! They taught all their moves will go smoothly. It's eigther they remain in PDP or join another parties,PDP can not be registered twice nor have double cirtificate.There is no edge is eigther you are in one PDP or never.i rest my case.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
atlwireles:

Just as you will not see Dec either. Time for noise makers like you to run your mouth.

He said GEJ will not see DECEMBER in Aso rock i.e impeachment and you wished him death?

Me, all those who support corruption that is killing Nigerian children and turning us youths to criminals will die!!

4 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by andyanders: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
ilugunboy: A detachment of armed policemen has been drafted to the secretariat of the new faction of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Abuja to seal off the secretariat.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-police-invade-headquarters-new-pdp-abuja

Surely, PDP is gone and is gone forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket / Ex-President Obasanjo’s Adviser & Atiku Loyalist, Titi Ajanaku, Dies At 73 / Crowd At APC Governorship Rally In Sokoto. Photos And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.