Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,749 members, 7,955,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat (36648 Views)

Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

Before he can go an inch at attempting anything remotely close to those act you listed...he would have been long gone..

You need to put your head into your anus...

isnt that what you want with you clamor for coup? You think there will be one fat aboki general in Aso Rock and Niger-Delta will take it just like that?

stop sniffing your finger after scratching your a33 it obviously getting you high

4 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Bizibi(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

Do not insult GEJ fans, last I checked, we are fans of the President who was voted into Office by majority of the Nigerian Voters and Patrotic Citizens. Majority CAN NOT be wrong.

It is obvious that you voted for Buhari - a worldly known Boko Haram Sympathizer, let me tell you, you and Buhari are ETERNALLY DESTINED FAILURES irrespective of which party you jump into.

As for GEJ, he is the most educated President Nigeria ever had, we are uncomfortable with his UNCOMMON HUMILITY AND SANITY cos you and your fellow goons are insanely biased and intimidated by his Transformational Popularity, hence you are afraid to face him in the Primaries and Elections, The mallams and their slavy allies (they know themselves) are afraid, cos they know he will win them hands down, and IT SHALL BE SO IN JESUS AND ALLAH'S NAME.

Back to you little punk with red eyes, the moment you insult any GEJ fan again on this forum, I will match you matchet to matchet, abuse to abuse, word for word. We will NEVER, I repeat NEVER be intimidated by the minority who lost in the generally acclaimed FREE AND FAIR Election that put GEJ above all else.

Billyonaire - A sincere Nigerian.
bros u dey provoke oh,no kill person

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by unicon25: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gej will rule till there will be no more de name nigeria""50 years well cheesy
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

enlighten me.

odenni ossunite

Must u insult all b'cos someone wants to help u remove that ur head stiffened by the iron nuts of Ignorance? .......

...men, pls get Smart , not otherwise!

4 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by omonnakoda: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
divinetruth2010:
I and those close to me are suffering an incurable disease?
I have been suffering from spiritual or psychic attacks?
The doctor said I have only six months to live?
Bad dreams,nightmares,eating in the dream?
Qualified but cant find a job no matter how hard I try?
Been working for many years and no promotions?
Constant love and relationship disappointments?
General bad luck or lack of favor in myr life?
I am Forty and above and I are not yet married?
I have been praying for something for a long time and no answers?

All I have to do is to get rope and hang myself.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Absugardaddy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
niz move jonah bt be kiaful make fish no swallow u.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

The main problem is that some simply do not want to accept that the PDP is a Northern Party and that they should have had more respect for "aboki" instead of speaking delusionally, in a naive and power-drunk manner, as if the North is now at their mercy when even a child knows the Northerners in the PDP hold a numerical advantage that cannot/should not be discountenanced by any realistic person.

Simple as abc! PDP is a northern party being marketed as a national party. Anyone who does not understand this basic fact about PDP knows nothing about Nigerian politics. The owners of the very soul of PDP, the people that really matter, are against GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nattydonatus(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:
Here we go !!! It is no longer an "intra Party affair" as some fans of GEJ have been shouting here. Partsian usage of the NPF. Surprise, surprise.

Anyway, we dey laff. Anyone who does not see where this is going is either extremely foolish, ludicrously naive or under the age of six. Bullying gra gra will achieve absolutely nothing at all. In fact, it only worsen things for team GEJ. Folks should note this moment.
must the worsening always be on GEJ's side ? Must he always be at the receiving end ? Don't you think the opposition has something to lose also ? Think twice b4 u open your wide mouth . GEJ is frustrating them ! Can't you understand that ?
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by kenzspunpy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
Jorussia: i pity GEJ,if northerners really mean am,he will just drown,when he begins to this he is OYO,when impeachment reach national assembly he will realise he has lots of enemies.

I beg to differ Mr. First and foremost, what I'm about to state are my personal opinions, which in any case, no one can change unless a superior argument is presented. To start with, i hate to hear this part "if northerners mean am, he go drown" How? Are u telling me the so called northerners have the monopoly of power in this country? If you are GEJ or he is your relative, will you tell him not to run for a second term, which he is constitutionally empowered to do? You come from a zone that produce the bulk of the wealth of the nation and has never produced a President, you are entitled to run for a 2nd term and just because some power mongers from a particular zone of the country, who have ruled the country for countless number of years, are agitating for power then you should drop your ambition? Even if there is an agreement that GEJ will run for a single term, which up till now, no one can validate with a concrete proof, is that enough to stop a sitting President from re-contesting, knowing fully well that these politicians know that politics is a game of deception? Guys, let's be sincere with ourselves!

Having said that, I believe that GEJ has allowed these rubbish to happen and fester because of his deeds and in-actions. I don't know how seven dissident governors and other co-travellers will hold a sitting President and C-in-C to ransom, up to this extent. I think his team and advisers are weak, politically. This is what these dissident group is capitalizing on. Tell me, how many Ministers or close aides to GEJ can deliver his area in any election? Very few or none I presume. These are some of his problems. He needs to build solid structures and a strong political team and take the battle to the dissidents because it's obvious these guys won't relent and are already building up structures to weaken him.

But frankly, GEJ has all it takes to whip these guys to line, or beat them to the game. If they fight dirty, don't you guys think he can't engage the militants, most of whom are benefiting from his administration? These governors have enough financial resources to play politics because the militants have down-tooled, leading to more production of oil and increased revenue for all states to share. When they rise to protect their own, the whole country will feel the brunt and he either has the presidency or no one gets it. Already, some militants are making statements declaring support for GEJ, we all know what that means. So many open options for GEJ.

But then, must it get to all these? Why the quest for power at all cost? If truly we practice true democracy, why agitate for someone not to run, when it's the masses that would vote and decide who will rule them? If you want power, why don't you go to the field and test your popularity? It all goes to show that the dissidents know that our democracy is a farce and that if GEJ runs, he will win and I bet, either they like it or not, he will run and win. Infact, their senseless agitation will work in his favour again, just like it did in 2011. Many people, including me, is beginning to have sympathy for the man. The North does not have monopoly of power. GEJ can run and his entitled to a 2nd term. If the North or the dissidents PDP members wants power, let them field a candidate that can defeat GEJ. They should do battle on the field. For the dissident PDP members to demand that GEJ should not run, as a panacea for peace in the party, is absolute trash and arrogance. On what grounds should he sacrifice his constitutional mandate? Will anyone on these forum be in GEJ's shoes and not contest? Abegiii!

3 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

Do not insult GEJ fans, last I checked, we are fans of the President who was voted into Office by majority of the Nigerian Voters and Patrotic Citizens. Majority CAN NOT be wrong.

It is obvious that you voted for Buhari - a worldly known Boko Haram Sympathizer, let me tell you, you and Buhari are ETERNALLY DESTINED FAILURES irrespective of which party you jump into.

As for GEJ, he is the most educated President Nigeria ever had, we are uncomfortable with his UNCOMMON HUMILITY AND SANITY cos you and your fellow goons are insanely biased and intimidated by his Transformational Popularity, hence you are afraid to face him in the Primaries and Elections, The mallams and their slavy allies (they know themselves) are afraid, cos they know he will win them hands down, and IT SHALL BE SO IN JESUS AND ALLAH'S NAME.

Back to you little punk with red eyes, the moment you insult any GEJ fan again on this forum, I will match you matchet to matchet, abuse to abuse, word for word. We will NEVER, I repeat NEVER be intimidated by the minority who lost in the generally acclaimed FREE AND FAIR Election that put GEJ above all else.

Billyonaire - A sincere Nigerian.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Yahooze boy, abeg scurry back into your cave little man. This your comical rant reeks of fear. You'll be out of your misery in the end so I would advise you to face your pathetic scam emails and stop the sort of futile 'squaring up' your doomed messiah is currently engaged in. cool cool cool

14 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

isnt that what you want with you clamor for coup? You think there will be one fat aboki general in Aso Rock and Niger-Delta will take it just like that?

stop sniffing your finger after scratching your a33 it obviously getting you high

So if I don't support GEJ faction..it automatically means am calling for a coup...is that the way you are taught to blackmail...?

You need a lot more of political tutorage ...just like the President.

4 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Neaman(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
bloggernaija: That is an impeachable offense.
Using state institutions and resources for selfish and personal ambition.
THE LAST THROW OF THE DICE FOR A DROWNING PRESIDENCY
MARK THE DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR.
JONATHAN WILL NOT SEE DECEMBER IN ASO ROCK.
HE WILL BE UNDER EFFC CUSTODY

...how i have associated myself with a brainless fellow all in d guise of NL.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Yahooze boy, abeg scurry back into your cave little man. This your comical rant reeks of fear. You'll be out of your misery in the end so I would advise you to face your pathetic scam emails and stop the sort of futile 'squaring up' your doomed messiah is currently engaged in. cool cool cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that boy na my boy....the way Soludo is boy-boy to Atiku...

5 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by gregg2: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
All the key actors (except the governors though) should be arrested and locked up. It is insane for anyone to wake up and open another office of the great PDP at the national level (not even state or LGA level). The aim of those actors is to obstruct public peace and they must not be allowed to continue with their evil plans.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by omonnakoda: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Why reason childishly.
There is one guarantee of power in democracy and that is the support of the people.
Nigerians generally like fairplay and that is why most people supported GEJ when Yar'Adua died

Was there anyway MKO could have won on June 12 without Northern support against a Northerner.It is even claimed he won Kano State. The fact is Jonathan is not performing or if he is performing his PR department is not working.
He cannot remain in power beyond 2015 by using the Police or other security forces.For one he does not know how to use them and even if he did Nigerians won't stand for it. If he thinks having an Ibo Chief of Army staff can save him then he is even more foolish than they say.
He has to win the election and that means getting busy and delivering on his promises. If he is successful he will sail through otherwise Nigeria will boil if he tries any gimmicks. We have seen it all before.
kenzspunpy:

I beg to differ Mr. First and foremost, what I'm about to state are my personal opinions, which in any case, no one can change unless a superior argument is presented. To start with, i hate to hear this part "if northerners mean am, he go drown" How? Are u telling me the so called northerners have the monopoly of power in this country? If you are GEJ or he is your relative, will you tell him not to run for a second term, which he is constitutionally empowered to do? You come from a zone that produce the bulk of the wealth of the nation and has never produced a President, you are entitled to run for a 2nd term and just because some power mongers from a particular zone of the country, who have ruled the country for countless number of years, are agitating for power then you should drop your ambition? Even if there is an agreement that GEJ will run for a single term, which up till now, no one can validate with a concrete proof, is that enough to stop a sitting President from re-contesting, knowing fully well that these politicians know that politics is a game of deception? Guys, let's be sincere with ourselves!

Having said that, I believe that GEJ has allowed these rubbish to happen and fester because of his deeds and in-actions. I don't know how seven dissident governors and other co-travellers will hold a sitting President and C-in-C to ransom, up to this extent. I think his team and advisers are weak, politically. This is what these dissident group is capitalizing on. Tell me, how many Ministers or close aides to GEJ can deliver his area in any election? Very few or none I presume. These are some of his problems. He needs to build solid structures and a strong political team and take the battle to the dissidents because it's obvious these guys won't relent and are already building up structures to weaken him.

But frankly, GEJ has all it takes to whip these guys to line, or beat them to the game. If they fight dirty, don't you guys think he can't engage the militants, most of whom are benefiting from his administration? These governors have enough financial resources to play politics because the militants have down-tooled, leading to more production of oil and increased revenue for all states to share. When they rise to protect their own, the whole country will feel the brunt and he either has the presidency or no one gets it. Already, some militants are making statements declaring support for GEJ, we all know what that means. So many open options for GEJ.

But then, must it get to all these? Why the quest for power at all cost? If truly we practice true democracy, why agitate for someone not to run, when it's the masses that would vote and decide who will rule them? If you want power, why don't you go to the field and test your popularity? It all goes to show that the dissidents know that our democracy is a farce and that if GEJ runs, he will win and I bet, either they like it or not, he will run and win. Infact, their senseless agitation will work in his favour again, just like it did in 2011. Many people, including me, is beginning to have sympathy for the man. The North does not have monopoly of power. GEJ can run and his entitled to a 2nd term. If the North or the dissidents PDP members wants power, let them field a candidate that can defeat GEJ. They should do battle on the field. For the dissident PDP members to demand that GEJ should not run, as a panacea for peace in the party, is absolute trash and arrogance. On what grounds should he sacrifice his constitutional mandate? Will anyone on these forum be in GEJ's shoes and not contest? Abegiii!

3 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by maclatunji: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

The President has the power to veto any law or legislature passed by the senate.

The President has the powers to sack the entire senate. fact! This is similar to the Presidents of the U.S. who have sole powers and discretion to launch a nuclear weapon but won't.

This is utter rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that boy na my boy....the way Soludo is boy-boy to Atiku...

grin grin grin Well, you better take away his phone and send him to bed with no food because I think he needs to sleep off the excess ogogoro he has consumed today.

4 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
maclatunji:

This is utter rubbish.

you nittwit cant the president declare a state of emergency, suspend the constitution and declare marshal law?

without a constitution will you have elected representatives?

go back to islam
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
Clerverly: Jona is becoming ruthless!
must you believe everything they post on nairaland >sad
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by abacrested(f): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Weldone mr. President,afteral dis. New pdp is illegal
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by TechyGuy: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:
Here we go !!! It is no longer an "intra Party affair" as some fans of GEJ have been shouting here. Partsian usage of the NPF. Surprise, surprise.

Anyway, we dey laff. Anyone who does not see where this is going is either extremely foolish, ludicrously naive or under the age of six. Bullying gra gra will achieve absolutely nothing at all. In fact, it only worsen things for team GEJ. Folks should note this moment.

Your noise making myopic rants continues. If it was Fashola it would have been the best move!
Progressive indeed.
What is your business with what GEJ does to his party faction?
Is Atiku now a progressive too?
Hypocrites and enemies of Nigeria!
Why have they not joined APC?

7 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

you nittwit cant the president declare a state of emergency, suspend the constitution and declare marshal law?

without a constitution will you have elected representatives?

go back to islam

Do you still love nature....despite what
it did to you by making u a twerp?

......cos i can see d frustration in ur posts when d one u quoted even meant no direct offences !! grin

5 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

grin grin grin Well, you better take away his phone and send him to bed with no food because I think he needs to sleep off the excess ogogoro he has consumed today.

Naija just won the match...he got drunk from awoof beer declared..hin head go soon clear grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by DIVINE78: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

Only in Nigeria will a mediocre sanitation governor be seen as maverick

I will pick Fashola over Theodore Orji any day. Mumu!!

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by kenzspunpy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
omonnakoda: Why reason childishly.
There is one guarantee of power in democracy and that is the support of the people.
Nigerians generally like fairplay and that is why most people supported GEJ when Yar'Adua died

Was there anyway MKO could have won on June 12 without Northern support against a Northerner.It is even claimed he won Kano State. The fact is Jonathan is not performing or if he is performing his PR department is not working.
He cannot remain in power beyond 2015 by using the Police or other security forces.For one he does not know how to use them and even if he did Nigerians won't stand for it. If he thinks having an Ibo Chief of Army staff can save him then he is even more foolish than they say.
He has to win the election and that means getting busy and delivering on his promises. If he is successful he will sail through otherwise Nigeria will boil if he tries any gimmicks. We have seen it all before.

I'm not reasoning childishly and guess you are thinking from your anus. Or better still, you seem to have a very limited comprehension ability. Read my post very well and carefully. l mentioned it there, let everyone go to the field and test their popularity. Don't say anyone shouldn't contest. Let the masses decide, Period!
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
TechyGuy:

Your noise making myopic rants continues. If it was Fashola it would have been the best move!
Progressive indeed.

Tell me why they should leave PDP for late comers like GEJ and Tukur...?

5 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
TechyGuy:

Progressive indeed.

Guy you are here with your wahala again? How market?

5 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by moshino(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
bloggernaija: That is an impeachable offense.
Using state institutions and resources for selfish and personal ambition.
THE LAST THROW OF THE DICE FOR A DROWNING PRESIDENCY
MARK THE DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR.
JONATHAN WILL NOT SEE DECEMBER IN ASO ROCK.
HE WILL BE UNDER EFFC CUSTODY

Mark this date on your calendar: Jonathan will be President of Nigeria until 2019! Never underestimate the power of incumbency!

All the politicians that oppose Jonathan are only agitating for their own OIL BLOCK, and the power to achieve that lies at the tip of Jonathan's pen, he can chose to make any deal he needs with just his signature. Which one of his opposition is there for purely altruistic reasons!
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by TechyGuy: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
taharqa: I mean, for Goodness sake, you wud have to be a Complete FOOOL (not just an Ignoramus) to believe smhow that there was anyway those 'PDP Rebels' wud succeed in opening a Secretariat in Abuja, calling it PDP Secretariat!!! Period... Nuff said

They said they are out to save PDP, and they are the problem of PDP!
They tried post election violence, it didn't work. They tried Boko Haram, it failed, they tried opposition and propaganda, it's not working, so they want to try a "party coup".
Ridiculous "born-to-rule" thieves!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan / #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest / Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.