Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat (36643 Views)

Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
atlwireles:

I have to laugh in Egun. You are a joker. Show me your late comers.

Have you resolved the Wadata puzzle?
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

with over 40 likes on this thread alone.

Yeah

..Liked for been a PUNK by ur fellow PUNKS !!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
olu_kenzo :
And you guys are not helping him at all, creating enemies for him. You curse the Hausas, say ugly things about the Yorubas and threaten anyone that has a different opinion as you or him. And he's supposed to be president of Nigeria for Pete's sake! How does he win elections when you guys curse out everybody?

Mr president, with friends like yours, you don't need enemies.

He will win...the SE and SS PDP members will conjure the magical winning number of votes from those regions...

6 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

Outsoucing Presidecy to PDP?......Was it ur an*al oriface u heard that from ? undecided

..and BTW, must an individual need been a president for u know he/she is a man of value?

...ur an*al oriface just did a bad work of reasoning for you !!!

your fathers never achieved what the man has achieved and come 2015 GEJ will be the longest serving democratic President another record far out of reach for your generation to come to surpass.

Don't hate the playa or the game but your sorry loser a33!

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by gratiaeo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
My country is falling down o abegi help

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Atk1nson(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
So many proxy-user supporting rascality, putting up shabby arguments and getting many likes. I suspect d ''GEJ-paid-propaganda-team'' is at work.
Atleast dey finally admit d president is not a man to tolerate dissent and opposition needed to build a vibrant democracy.

4 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
atlwireles:

Who is a late comer Jonah and Tukur were members of PDP in 1998 during that election cycle or not Have they left since. Go through your list of your rebels and list how many parties they have traveled through in 15 years.
Tukur was once suspended and not fully admitted in 2001.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

with over 40 likes on this thread alone.

40 likes from your fellow 40-laptop members?

The joke is on you...

3 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by eldoradoxx: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
bloggernaija: That is an impeachable offense.
Using state institutions and resources for selfish and personal ambition.
THE LAST THROW OF THE DICE FOR A DROWNING PRESIDENCY
MARK THE DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR.
JONATHAN WILL NOT SEE DECEMBER IN ASO ROCK.
HE WILL BE UNDER EFFC CUSTODY
It is obvious that there are lots of political greenhorns and neophytes like you who understand nothing about politics besides what is right and wrong and not what is politically just and expedient. As a student of political science, diplomacy and law It is my firm believe that this is the best moment for GEJ to display his might as the president of the most populous black nation on earth using the instrument of legitimate force to ensure his survival politically. I can't be president and be intimidated by mere governors where I have all paraphenelia of power! Politics is not morality, it is a game of survival. Is Atiku better than GEJ ? Is Amechi cleaner that GEJ? Has Babangida Aliyu achieved more than GEJ in terms of percentage of performance in Niger than GEJ in Nigeria as a whole? Has Wamakko done more wonders in Sokoto to merit him fight his president for political space? Sule Lamido, what spectacular thing has he done in his state to warrant him eye the presidency ? What of. Kwankwaso ? I pity those who sympathize with these Governors and Atiku. Read me well! They have not the interest of anybody beyond which of them should become President and to remove GEJ (there common enemy) is one bold step to achieving their aim and they are using public sympathy of political novice to achieve that. Hasn't Boko Haram been ravaging the North? Did they move round te country consulting former leaders as they did these last month moving from IBB to Abdulsalam Abubakar then to Oasanjo and Shagari and Alex Ekwueme all in a bid to seek solution not for boko haram menace but for their political future. How selfish they re. So if GEJ uses state institution to crush them I fully support it. For those who are questioning the legality of that action of sealing off the factional office by police, the law like an ass often avails its self to the strongman to break and ride it. Police has powers under the police Act to prevent any anticipatory breakdown of law and order all over the country. Therefore if the setting up of a factional office by some group of renegade would lead to breakdown of law and order if the other faction led by Tukur decide to take laws into their hands. Besides that Baraje led faction remains illegal, they are impostors and were never elected by the 36 States delegates to run PDP. They broke away and announced their name as new PDP. INEC does not recognise them. Beside the Federal High Court made an order on friday that status quo ante bellium should be maintained by both sides. The status quo to be maintained is as things were in PDP before the convention which means the situation where Tukur and his camp where recognised as the only PDP. The police can enforce this order by sealing the factional office and it is very legal.

8 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
The police were just being PROACTIVE in maintaining LAW AND ORDER, which is their constitutional responsibility. On a daily basis, people who engage in intellectual property theft are arrested and their business premises closed down by the police. In the same vein, the police has every right to close down the secretariat of the LOSERS who call themselves newPDP. What should happen to a man who opens a business premises and calls it new-AIT, is what has just happened to new-PDP. There's only one PDP and only one AIT.

If the renegade PDP members are fed up with PDP they can join other political parties or create their own.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by atlwireles: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Tukur was once suspended and not fully admitted in 2001.

That is not the question, Is he, a new comer to the PDP or not
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by atlwireles: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The police were just being PROACTIVE in maintaining LAW AND ORDER, which is their constitutional responsibility. On a daily basis, people who engage in intellectual property theft are arrested and their business premises closed down by the police. In the same vein, the police has every right to close down the secretariat of the LOSERS who call themselves newPDP. What should happen to a man who opens a business premises and calls it new-AIT, is what has just happened to new-PDP. There's only one PDP and only one AIT.

If the renegade PDP members are fed up with PDP they can join other political parties or create their own.

QED
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by TechyGuy: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

DO not mind the hypocrites, anyone that's against GEJ is their Hero. Their hate for Mr President is tribal, sentimental and parochial. We will resist all machinations targeting our collective survival as a region.

GEJ has taken absolute control of the PDP machinery, and the cabals have congregated in a battle they can NEVER win.

GEJ, will and MUST remain in Aso Rock till 2019, this is NOT negotiable.

They have refused to allow the man rule from day one.
How do you say a president has failed before he was in office for up to 2years.
With Boko Haram and all their strategies, GEJ has been working.
Yet they will not accept whatever is done. It has been a case of you are dammed if you do or don't.
They are the true enemies of Nigeria and I will no longer condone the hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hehehehehe but GEJ didn't close the NGF faction that broke away from the original one.

6 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

your fathers never achieved what the man has achieved and come 2015 GEJ will be the longest serving democratic President another record far out of reach for your generation to come to surpass.

Don't hate the playa or the game but your sorry loser a33!

Who is d Loser here?...A president who cant control his party or my fathers who laid d great foundation we are enjoying till date?

....lol. IF U WANT TO LEARN OF MISTAKES, ur FATHERS OF ZIK & .Co HAVE SHOWED U THE REAL MEANING OF "Mistake" grin grin grin
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
TechyGuy:

All of you APC paid propagandists are suddenly behind Atiku, like seriously!
Are these same people not the politicians that have held this nation hostage for decades?
They have suddenly become your heroes because they are against GEJ.
Like I keep saying, it has never been an issue of performance or corruption, but that a Southerner is ruling the most populous black nation.
I don't like pdp, but will choose them over the APC hypocrites anyway!

What have I written that makes you think I am behind Atiku? As far as I am concerned, GEJ is no victim. We have all seen him trying to bully others with aplomb. We saw him install dictatorially (Anenih BOT) plus sack undemocratically (Amaechi NGF) at will. What is worse than that in terms of powerplay and what makes him better than anyone else?

However his fellow 'thieves' choose to deal with his 'dishonour' and initial dictatorial 'gra gra' is their own business. If a patently fair person, then you would know it is inevitable that those who live by the sword have a high likely-hood of dying by it. Stop ranting emotionally about anyone supporting Atiku and grow up.

Think like a principled, upright man and note what matters. All that GEJ has been doing did not happen in 1806. They happened recently and we all witnessed GEJ at his undemocratic, undermining, bullying and dictatorial best. It says a lot of your clannish mindset that you now want to be revisionist in presenting GEJ as the 'maligned'.

Stand-up guys understand that fair is fair and right is right always in life. You don't start damning others as mean because they deal with a thief who has caused untold misery for others and is pretending, on the day justice is served to him, to be a victim. Have you ever spoken up for Ameachi here after what GEJ has put him through?

How about Oyinlola and others sacked unceremoniously so that Anenih could be BOT chairman? Did you protest their treatment or did you applaud it? The main character flaw common to you fans of GEJ is that you are unfair and highly unprincipled people and you don't understand that you have no right to think you and yours can get away with wrongdoing towards others while never expecting any repercussion for such behaviour.

10 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
atlwireles:

That is not the question, Is he, a new comer to the PDP or not

Obviously you don't know the difference between a late comer and a new comer

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by atlwireles: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
0lumide: Hehehehehe but GEJ didn't close the NGF faction that broke away from the original one.

What is the NGF
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

40 likes from your fellow 40-laptop members?

The joke is on you...

You think everyone is like you on a limited weekly bandwidth data plan paid by Alausa?
smh
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by 1oracle(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

Do not insult GEJ fans, last I checked, we are fans of the President who was voted into Office by majority of the Nigerian Voters and Patrotic Citizens. Majority CAN NOT be wrong.

It is obvious that you voted for Buhari - a worldly known Boko Haram Sympathizer, let me tell you, you and Buhari are ETERNALLY DESTINED FAILURES irrespective of which party you jump into.

As for GEJ, he is the most educated President Nigeria ever had, we are uncomfortable with his UNCOMMON HUMILITY AND SANITY cos you and your fellow goons are insanely biased and intimidated by his Transformational Popularity, hence you are afraid to face him in the Primaries and Elections, The mallams and their slavy allies (they know themselves) are afraid, cos they know he will win them hands down, and IT SHALL BE SO IN JESUS AND ALLAH'S NAME.

Back to you little punk with red eyes, the moment you insult any GEJ fan again on this forum, I will match you matchet to matchet, abuse to abuse, word for word. We will NEVER, I repeat NEVER be intimidated by the minority who lost in the generally acclaimed FREE AND FAIR Election that put GEJ above all else.

Billyonaire - A sincere Nigerian.
Kindly stop wasting your MB on slaves. If the rebels are serious, let them go and take over WADATA HOUSE then and only then we will know that they have won the battle.
What they didn't achieve with boko haram, they won't achieve with seven rebels whom EFCC will deal with in days to come, following the footsteps of Obasanjo in 2006. grin grin grin
The power of incumbency.
And moreover a slave to mallam will always remain a slave to mallam.
We choose freedom.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by ichidodo: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

Heaayyyyaaaah! My stroking touched nerves. Is there money to be made in Yahooze business ? If Yes, then teach me and I shall be in, I definitely respect yahoo boys more than you little red-eyed Gbawe, cos unlike you, those boys bring in foreign exchange and beautify the country with exotic houses and cars, unlike you, you are a liability to your family and country.

You contribute NOTHING to the country, and you keep bringing us down with your myopic thought process and dwarfed mentality coupled with eternal pessimism. You jump from thread to thread preaching hate and enmity, but remember, when you pick up a peace of hot charcoal with intention of throwing at someone else, guess who got burnt first. You, my little red eyed nematode.

Steer clear the affairs of PDP and face the Angry Parochial-Children Congress (APC); PDP is being purged, and at the end of the day, a fractioned PDP is no match for an Assembly of Prodigal Crooks (APC).

My GOD! Please in the future remind me not to piss you off.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Earthwide: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
If d country wud tear to pices let it tear, gej rules

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by MacLovington(m): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
ilugunboy: Initial gragra....

GEJ destiny is to Balkanize Nigeria...

Allihamudullihai....

For this I am habatically dancing azonto, personally and skelewu....

Make everbodi bear im papa name and carry im own cross.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

You think everyone is like you on a limited weekly bandwidth data plan paid by Alausa?
smh

So am now getting rewarded from Alausa....apparently you do this for a fee...

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

Who is d Loser here?...A president who cant control his party or my fathers who laid d great foundation we are enjoying till date?

....lol. IF U WANT TO LEARN OF MISTAKES, ur FATHERS OF ZIK & .Co HAVE SHOWED U THE REAL MEANING OF "Mistake" grin grin grin

Your Papa nah Nebuchadnezar, Pharoah and Ceaser all in one abi!
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

So am now getting rewarded from Alausa....apparently you do this for a fee...

yes! i do it because i feel highly rewarded whenever i debunk your lies and false claims.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Earthwide: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
d coward and traitors are at it again, dirty race and aboki slaves
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Anakin007(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]wen tins fall apart,centre holds no more .It D BEGINING OF D END FOR UNCLE JONAH AND PDP.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by MacLovington(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
Atk1nson: So many proxy-user supporting rascality, putting up shabby arguments and getting many likes. I suspect d ''GEJ-paid-propaganda-team'' is at work.
Atleast dey finally admit d president is not a man to tolerate dissent and opposition needed to build a vibrant democracy.

Oh boy no other Naija leader has endured more criticism and insult from born-2-rule bigots like GEJ has endured. GEJ has to be tough because Naija respect callous people.

The man is not more incompetent than other leaders before him.

Like all the other leaders before him, I wouldn't make GEJ my local govt chairman. But since in Naija we're not ready yet to move forward let's do it turn by turn with nicompoops from different zones and tribes. cheesy
Oyel money noni.

Bear with GEJ till 2019 by which time it should be a wiseman/woman from the East's turn.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

smh

Do u know him in personal for u to think he is on weekly BW?.........

......even You're so fake than what u just posted that Barbie is more real
than you!!!
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by gilkeen: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
do you think before you talk or talk before you think?
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by gratiaeo(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
#team•GEJ•team•fresh•air
Nigeria is not 1 and can never be
Any attempt on GEJ Biafra will have their wish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Force My Impeachment Illegally - Fayose / The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma / Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.