Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat (36640 Views)

Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
TechyGuy:

They have refused to allow the man rule from day one.
How do you say a president has failed before he was in office for up to 2years.
With Boko Haram and all their strategies, GEJ has been working.
Yet they will not accept whatever is done. It has been a case of you are dammed if you do or don't.
They are the true enemies of Nigeria and I will no longer condone the hypocrisy.

Yes my Boss, if GEJ is taking it easy with these opposition gang up, We the sincere Nigerians should not take their bullying, we should prove to Gbawe and his legion of nematodes that we are in charge in this country.

When good people like us say nothing, then evil continue to thrive in this country. It is time we rise up and tell these enemies of Nigeria that we are a people who are sincere witnesses of the efforts that GEJ is putting to re-position Nigeria in the midst of sponsored terrorism, organized personal abuses cum attacks and intra-Party gang-up.

We will NOT allow EVIL to overpower good. So help us Gods.

13 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by TechyGuy: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

Outsoucing Presidecy to PDP?......Was it ur an*al oriface u heard that from ? undecided

..and BTW, must an individual need been a president for u know he/she is a man of value?

...ur an*al oriface just did a bad work of reasoning for you !!!

Atiku
Ribadu
The only 2 presidential candidates of ACN.
They are PDP.
Already looking at Tambuwa.
Many pdp "drop outs" find their way to APC.
I can't count the number of threads about pdp governors "ready to defect to APC".
El-rufai, the Emir of Twitter, is from where?

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by OdionOdion: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
[quote author=bloggernaija]That is an impeachable offense.
Using state institutions and resources for selfish and personal ambition.
THE LAST THROW OF THE DICE FOR A DROWNING PRESIDENCY
MARK THE DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR.
JONATHAN WILL NOT SEE DECEMBER IN ASO ROCK.
HE WILL BE UNDER EFFC CUSTODY. You mean Gov Amaechi and Atiku ?
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Earthwide: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
if u take away lagos d remaining 5 state of south west can not be compare or stand akwa ibom state
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by lamba3: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

with over 40 likes on this thread alone.

And who gives a Bleep how many likes you have..
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by gratiaeo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The police were just being PROACTIVE in maintaining LAW AND ORDER, which is their constitutional responsibility. On a daily basis, people who engage in intellectual property theft are arrested and their business premises closed down by the police. In the same vein, the police has every right to close down the secretariat of the LOSERS who call themselves newPDP. What should happen to a man who opens a business premises and calls it new-AIT, is what has just happened to new-PDP. There's only one PDP and only one AIT.

If the renegade PDP members are fed up with PDP they can join other political parties or create their own.
100,000,00 likes
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Iykopee(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
from clueless and retardeen to generalissimo. This is just d begining of the end. Its gonna get hotter than fire.. Atiku the frustrated political jaywalker must be taught a bitter lesson of his life one more time.

GEJ handle them all.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

Heaayyyyaaaah! My stroking touched nerves. Is there money to be made in Yahooze business ? If Yes, then teach me and I shall be in, I definitely respect yahoo boys more than you little red-eyed Gbawe, cos unlike you, those boys bring in foreign exchange and beautify the country with exotic houses and cars, unlike you, you are a liability to your family and country.

You contribute NOTHING to the country, and you keep bringing us down with your myopic thought process and dwarfed mentality coupled with eternal pessimism. You jump from thread to thread preaching hate and enmity, but remember, when you pick up a peace of hot charcoal with intention of throwing at someone else, guess who got burnt first. You, my little red eyed nematode.

Steer clear the affairs of PDP and face the Angry Parochial-Children Congress (APC); PDP is being purged, and at the end of the day, a fractioned PDP is no match for an Assembly of Prodigal Crooks (APC).

Yahooze boy, go and face your scam email. You need to apply for a patent to enable you market your toxic breath as a poisonous gas. I am sure some of the worlds dictators would be interested in patronising you. Hell, GEJ may even be your first customer and you may then be on the way to the billions of kobo you have been dreaming of since wearing stitched sacks of garri to school as uniform. Silly loser.

10 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

Your Papa nah Nebuchadnezar, Pharoah and Ceaser all in one abi!

..DAMN.

....Even Jesus knows how dumb you are from time for you to say my dad was all those u said 'cos he & ur dad never existed in those times !!!..

...CANT U JUST FOR ONCE STAY WITHIN A TOPIC ?...undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by SUBMARINE: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
angry Sharapp, This Thread has been ban.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by TechyGuy: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

What have I written that makes you think I am behind Atiku? As far as I am concerned, GEJ is no victim. We have all seen him trying to bully others with aplomb. We saw him install dictatorially (Anenih BOT) plus sack undemocratically (Amaechi NGF) at will. What is worse than that in terms of powerplay and what makes him better than anyone else?

However his fellow 'thieves' choose to deal with his 'dishonour' and initial dictatorial 'gra gra' is their own business. If a patently fair person, then you would know it is inevitable that those who live by the sword have a high likely-hood of dying by it. Stop ranting emotionally about anyone supporting Atiku and grow up.

Think like a principled, upright man and note what matters. All that GEJ has been doing did not happen in 1806. They happened recently and we all witnessed GEJ at his undemocratic, undermining, bullying and dictatorial best. It says a lot of your clannish mindset that you now want to be revisionist in presenting GEJ as the 'maligned'. Stand-up guys understand that fair is fair and right is right always[/b]in life. You don't start damning others as mean because they deal with a thief who has caused untold misery for others and is pretending, on the day justice is served to him, to be a victim. [b]Have you spoken up for Ameachi here after what GEJ has put him through?

How about Oyinlola and others sacked unceremoniously so that Anenih could be BOT chairman? The main character flaw common to you fans of GEJ is that you are not fair people and you don't understand that you have no right to think you and yours can get away with wrongdoing towards others while never expecting any repercussion for such behaviour.

A renowned APC and Fashola praise singer speaks of dictatorial tendency. What an Irony!
All I see I Lagos is ban, ban and more ban.
Then with a usual "if you don't like it, go back to your village!"
Talk about a dictator.
Lastly, stop talking principle, you are not close to being one at all.
Read your posts on this thread alone, please save it for another day.

3 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by plaindealer: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

Precisely. Did we not hear them brag that GEJ was "firmly" in charge of the PDP because Anenih became chairman BOT and Jang was rigged in as NGF chairman? Could you have told this naive lot the mother of all disgrace, before the entire world, was on the way and that it would devastatingly show that GEJ was anything but in charge? In fact, has the walkout not shown that GEJ is finished in the PDP? Where does that leave all the naive "GEJ is firmly in charge" noise these losers spammed cyberspace with?

Yet they will never stop empty chest-beating and braggadocio till the next 'uppercut' catches them unaware again and again. Principally, the main problem is that some simply do not want to accept that the PDP is a Northern Party and that they should have had more respect for "aboki" instead of speaking delusionally, in a naive and power-drunk manner, as if the North is now at their mercy when even a child knows the Northerners in the PDP hold a numerical advantage that cannot/should not be discountenanced by any realistic person.

This is why Oyinlola taunted Tukur to show exactly those who are with him and GEJ in their faction that makes them claim "the real PDP". It is obvious the only claim GEJ has to being a part of the "real PDP" is his position as President. The reality is that the real PDP has already moved away from GEJ.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive". That is the adage the honest and fair-minded fans of GEJ should be confronting right now. This empty show of braggadocio they are putting up is not fooling anyone and it is not distracting focus away from the fact that GEJ is finished in the PDP.

Unfortunately for them, PDP died a long time ago, in fact back in 2011 and it crested during the last election in Edo.

In 2011, OBJ couldn't get hias daughter elected, their Mr fix it with all the presidential tools and recources at his disposal couldn't give GEJ Edo state house. The rebels saw the sinking ship and the bad luck GEJ dishing out to Nigerians and members of his own party...

I saw this coming whem Tambuwal made this claim months ago...

Tambuwal has been under intense pressure from the PDP leadership who have openly criticised him for attending events organised by members of opposition parties, especially the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN).

The Speaker noted that the act of caging members by political parties was not good for democracy.

He insisted that as an elected public official, he reserves the right to associate with people of all shades and political inclinations, adding that the ruling party should learn to tolerate.

“Preparatory to 2015, many have started introducing political doctrines that are alien to democracy and destructive to peaceful coexistence in a civilised society; they are busy fanning the embers of partisan hate and strife.

“According to this new doctrine, it is a political offence for a member of one political party to exchange greetings with someone in another political party, it is indeed a heinous crime for one to visit, attend the burial, birthday, coronation, wedding or any such ceremony of someone in an opposing political party.

“The proponents of this shameful doctrine not only offend our sensibilities, they constitute an affront on the whole essence of democracy and civilised coexistence and must be halted before they do incalculable damage to our polity.

GEJ got power drunk, he ruled and relied on 2 insulting, abusive and disgusting loudmouth called spokesmen to run the country with insults and trash talk, the mess he and his wife left in Rivers is still stinking and stinging him in the asss...

What a failure..

9 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
atlwireles:

That is not the question, Is he, a new comer to the PDP or not
He was not properly admitted. When Atiku was not properly admitted in PDP, the same Tukur frustrated him in the Adamawa chapter.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by OdionOdion: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:
Here we go !!! It is no longer an "intra Party affair" as some fans of GEJ have been shouting here. Partsian usage of the NPF. Surprise, surprise.

Anyway, we dey laff. Anyone who does not see where this is going is either extremely foolish, ludicrously naive or under the age of six. Bullying gra gra will achieve absolutely nothing at all. In fact, it only worsen things for team GEJ. Folks should note this moment.
You think it will be worst than what Boko Haram has been doing,let wait and see

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by 1oracle(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
eldoradoxx: It is obvious that there are lots of political greenhorns and neophytes like you who understand nothing about politics besides what is right and wrong and not what is politically just and expedient. As a student of political science, diplomacy and law It is my firm believe that this is the best moment for GEJ to display his might as the president of the most populous black nation on earth using the instrument of legitimate force to ensure his survival politically. I can't be president and be intimidated by mere governors where I have all paraphenelia of power! Politics is not morality, it is a game of survival. Is Atiku better than GEJ ? Is Amechi cleaner that GEJ? Has Babangida Aliyu achieved more than GEJ in terms of percentage of performance in Niger than GEJ in Nigeria as a whole? Has Wamakko done more wonders in Sokoto to merit him fight his president for political space? Sule Lamido, what spectacular thing has he done in his state to warrant him eye the presidency ? What of. Kwankwaso ? I pity those who sympathize with these Governors and Atiku. Read me well! They have not the interest of anybody beyond which of them should become President and to remove GEJ (there common enemy) is one bold step to achieving their aim and they are using public sympathy of political novice to achieve that. Hasn't Boko Haram been ravaging the North? Did they move round te country consulting former leaders as they did these last month moving from IBB to Abdulsalam Abubakar then to Oasanjo and Shagari and Alex Ekwueme all in a bid to seek solution not for boko haram menace but for their political future. How selfish they re. So if GEJ uses state institution to crush them I fully support it. For those who are questioning the legality of that action of sealing off the factional office by police, the law like an ass often avails its self to the strongman to break and ride it. Police has powers under the police Act to prevent any anticipatory breakdown of law and order all over the country. Therefore if the setting up of a factional office by some group of renegade would lead to breakdown of law and order if the other faction led by Tukur decide to take laws into their hands. Besides that Baraje led faction remains illegal, they are impostors and were never elected by the 36 States delegates to run PDP. They broke away and announced their name as new PDP. INEC does not recognise them. Beside the Federal High Court made an order on friday that status quo ante bellium should be maintained by both sides. The status quo to be maintained is as things were in PDP before the convention which means the situation where Tukur and his camp where recognised as the only PDP. The police can enforce this order by sealing the factional office and it is very legal.
Guy kindly save your energy for our celebrations in advance about Jonathan's victory come 2015. If you like write 100 pages, as long as you don't condemn Jonathan all these slaves will never understand and agree with you. If you want to convince these slaves, convince their masters from northern Nigeria who directs and dictates their daily way of life including the way they think and reason.
They have all forgotten that a similar thing happened in 2006, and Obasanjo didn't wait for court order or pronouncement to seal the rebels secretariat then.
I am sure EFCC will move in soon to deal with those rebels and make them know that Jonathan is the president and no vacancy in aso rock till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

Yahooze boy, go and face your scam email. You need to apply for a patent to enable you market your toxic breath as a poisonous gas. I am sure some of the worlds dictators would be interested in patronising you. Hell, GEJ may even be your first customer and you may then be on the way to the billions of kobo you have been dreaming of since wearing stitched sacks of garri to school as uniform. Silly loser.

Hahahahahaaha, Calling me Yahooze Boy gives me Joy, Yes, it gives me Joy cos even when I walk into malls in New York and Chicago down town, I do not behave like others who say they are from "Africa", I tell the white men that I am from NIGERIA and when they look at me with awe, I add "The country that those 419 emails come from". Yes, it gives me JOY to know that young Nigeria boys can write grammar good enough to brainwash a so-called intelligent white man and take their dollars to build great houses, buy exotic cars and help their poor parents, YES, you can call me Yahooze Man, not even Boy, cos I am no more a BOY. Please call me YAHOO MAN. It gives me JOY.

But let's not derail this thread, like my good compatriot Sincere9gerian stated. There is ONLY one PDP, any other group of Opposition sponsored gang that claims to be PDP MUST as a matter of National Security Be Arrested and put in jail for attempted coup.

That is it my little red-eyed Gbawe, you are no match to Billyonaire, by the way, I am hiring, should you need a gateman's job in a factory.

6 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by gratiaeo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
Shame on whoever fought to keep this country as 1
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
TechyGuy:

Atiku
Ribadu
The only 2 presidential candidates of ACN.
They are PDP.
Already looking at Tambuwa.
Many pdp "drop outs" find their way to APC.
I can't count the number of threads about pdp governors "ready to defect to APC".
El-rufai, the Emir of Twitter, is from where?

Atiku in APC?..El Rufai (to work for GEJ) in APC?....

LOL.

They say Confession is d first step to repentance ....but in ths case, CONFUSION IS THE LAST STEP TO DENIAL !!!!

..i guess dis whats worrying GEJ Apologists !
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by yetunsbay(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
ilugunboy: A detachment of armed policemen has been drafted to the secretariat of the new faction of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Abuja to seal off the secretariat.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-police-invade-headquarters-new-pdp-abuja

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Bigcake: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
bloggernaija: That is an impeachable offense.
Using state institutions and resources for selfish and personal ambition.
THE LAST THROW OF THE DICE FOR A DROWNING PRESIDENCY
MARK THE DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR.
JONATHAN WILL NOT SEE DECEMBER IN ASO ROCK.
HE WILL BE UNDER EFFC CUSTODY
Till u die, e fit hapen. U dey mad? because say na Niger delta person. Infact God punish u sef.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by jmaine: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
At the end of the day . . .The renegade invalid minority has gotten the clear message . . .

defaulters shall be visited with decisive legal force
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

Hahahahahaaha, Calling me Yahooze Boy gives me Joy, Yes, it gives me Joy cos even when I walk into malls in New York and Chicago down town, I do not behave like others who say they are from "Africa", I tell the white men that I am from NIGERIA and when they look at me with awe, I add "The country that those 419 emails come from". Yes, it gives me JOY to know that young Nigeria boys can write grammar good enough to brainwash a so-called intelligent white man and take their dollars to build great houses, buy exotic cars and help their poor parents, YES, you can call me Yahooze Man, not even Boy, cos I am no more a BOY. Please call me YAHOO MAN. It gives me JOY.

But let's not derail this trade, like my good compatriot Sincere9gerian stated. There is ONLY one PDP, any other group of Opposition sponsored gang that claims to be PDP MUST as a matter of National Security Be Arrested and put in jail for attempted coup.

That is it my little red-eyed Gbawe, you are no match to Billyonaire, by the way, I am hiring, should you need a gateman's job in a factory.
Your comment is watery, lacks substance like those of GEJ when being interviewed. Birds of a feather flock together.

3 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

But let's not derail this trade, like my good compatriot Sincere9gerian stated. There is ONLY one PDP, any other group of Opposition sponsored gang that claims to be PDP MUST as a matter of National Security Be Arrested and put in jail for attempted coup.

What a lunatic !!! Are you high on glue fumes, turpentine, Cow dung or Bat droppings? I only ask because I know you can't afford even a wrap of ganja. Loser.

Anyway, I am glad your inane rant includes a confession concerning your admiration and love of criminal endeavours. It is now clear you are another money-worshipping hustler who will do anything to 'get paid' and endorse any criminal act however heinous and wicked such is to others. Wretched creature.

12 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by atlwireles: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

But let's not derail this thread, like my good compatriot Sincere9gerian stated. There is ONLY one PDP, any other group of Opposition sponsored gang that claims to be PDP MUST as a matter of National Security Be Arrested and put in jail for attempted coup.

Men, you too much, U don kill that noise maker today.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by TechyGuy: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

Atiku in APC?..El Rufai (to work for GEJ) in APC?....

LOL.

They say Confession is d first step to repentance ....but in ths case, CONFUSION IS THE LAST STEP TO DENIAL !!!!

..i guess dis whats worrying GEJ Apologists !

What are you saying my friend? At least I wrote in simple English. It isn't that difficult to read.
Let me help you in case you are too young to know.
Atiku contested as ACN presidential candidate.
Ribadu contested as same.
They started/is in pdp.
El-rufai, a former Minister was from PDP.
There are many others in the current APC.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by drdams: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
Copi cat GEJ. Dis jst a replica of wot Obj did to Lar n his cohorts in 2006 but its so unfortunate dat e doesnt av such charisma, intelligience and political prowess Obj has 2 handle d 'after action'
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
TechyGuy:

A renowned APC and Fashola praise singer speaks of dictatorial tendency. What an Irony!
All I see I Lagos is ban, ban and more ban.
Then with a usual "if you don't like it, go back to your village!"
Talk about a dictator.
Lastly, stop talking principle, you are not close to being one at all.
Read your posts on this thread alone, please save it for another day.

You are more funny !

PLS TELL ME D DICTATOR HERE:

A man purging the environment of Destitutes and parasites that could cause harm

OR

A man who cracks down on moves by the opposition, hence defying the rules of democracy?

....pls answer as d joke is on you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by omonnakoda: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Okay somebody dey craze. But who Okay let me see

tumbo tumbo bas Calabar...................,
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by TechyGuy: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

You are more funny !

PLS TELL ME D DICTATOR HERE:

A man purging the environment of Destitutes and parasites that could cause harm

OR

A man who cracks down on moves by the opposition, hence defying the rules of democracy?

....pls answer as d joke is on you! cheesy

The fact that you describe fellow citizens of this great Nation by such words shows how wicked and dictatorial you and those you support are.

You are not fit to be a human. Heartless!

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
TechyGuy:

What are you saying my friend? At least I wrote in simple English. It isn't that difficult to read.
Let me help you in case you are too young to know.
Atiku contested as ACN presidential candidate.
Ribadu contested as same.
They started/is in pdp.
El-rufai, a former Minister was from PDP.
There are many others in the current APC.

Listen to urself!
Is Atiku presently now in ACN & also Al Muspha?

...We talk of d present , You talk of the past.
Past means going backwards . HOPE THAT NOT HOW UR REASONING FUNCTIONS?

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
[quote author=Earthwide]if u take away lagos d remaining 5 state of south west can not be compare or stand a

5 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by gramci: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
We de laugh Atiku is familiar foe cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Senior Boko Haram Commander Killed By Security Operatives In Borno. Graphic Pics / Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career / Buhari Shakes Kogi As Mammoth Crowd Welcome Him For Campaign -Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.