Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat (36471 Views)

Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by drdams: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
U need 2 go back to government classrom to be tutored on the kind of govt. we operate in Nigeria.

No1 abandoned it.
Olodo, go and read on Federalism and other affiliated terms..
Am nt used to arguing with entities lyk u with ' beer parlour arguement ideologies'

its suppose to b an intellectual argument nt a pepper soup baseless presentation u r placing in front of me.

Earthwide:

d oil they depended on is still their resources but not your resources nor groundnut. Buy u yorubas ve been depending on oil from ND after abandoning the so called resources u claim to have
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by deeptesting(m): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
I am just tired of Nigeria....Everything our politicians are doing is just to draw us back and yet the citizens are so divided..I must vote against GEJ come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

Stop magnifying your inept S/tu/p/i/d/i/ty. The handwriting on the wall is very very clear. You are a known magnet of failure. I could be wrong about this, but most times feel you are a victim of encephalomyelitis disseminata who should be tied up and treated before coming back to Nairaland to disgrace your network of political earthworms.

Anyone aligning with your shade of opinion radiates negativity and lack. Cos for you, who ever is rich is doing yahoo or kidnapping. You, my friend, are a dignified mor0n.

The fact that you keep amplifying your idiotic political theorems speaks louder of a larger systemic dysfunction of the cabals that you represent. I can not help you.

Ornithological specimens of identical specimens of identical plumage tend to congregate in close proximity.

Billyonaire - Only God forgives, I dont.

Your asinine simian countenance alludes that your fetid stench has anulled the anthropoid ape species diversity.

....Who is d handwriting on d wall for?...is it for a solid APC or ur failures called PDP?...

...Can u see that even ur own political theorems is d worst facet of human reasoning here !
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

hahahahahahaha, I laugh in Portuguese! A clear case of Encephalomyelitis Disseminata. I was not mistaken, you need help before you go naked on the streets. I am truly loving the madness that I bring out in you.

APC is really wealthy with people whose brains are shot-circuited. Steer clear of PDP affairs, like I said, A fractionized PDP, is no match for APC, and I mean it.

GEJ has taken control of PDP structures and we will be here chanting FRESH AIR till 2019.

Billyonaire - Bringing out the madness in nematodes.

Ole !!!! Barawo !!! Yahooze !!! Anything-for-money desperado. You have already been exposed as a fake billionaire by a female Nairaland member. Now, in black and white, we also have proof you are a common criminal and thief. You are finished here!!!! The mods should hand over your IP address to the EFCC so they can come and break down your door and cart your azz off to jail. A common criminal like you should not be here glorifying fraud and disgracing Nigeria before the world. Barawo banza !!! Omo ole!!!

6 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Ayed44: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

..You make me grin grin

...But cant u see the Opposite.

....Amaechi, Atiku, Kwankwaso,etc are the ones now taking care of your Retardeen !......They are even the ones giving him headache now !!!

G7 + SW + some MB+ EDO ....all are gone !!
..CANT U SEE UR RETRADEEN IS FINISHED !!!..His life don PAFUKA !!grin

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by TechyGuy: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

..You make me grin grin

...But cant u see the Opposite.

....Amaechi, Atiku, Kwankwaso,etc are the ones now taking care of your Retardeen !......They are even the ones giving him headache now !!!

G7 + SW + some MB+ EDO ....all are gone !!
..CANT U SEE UR RETRADEEN IS FINISHED !!!..His life don PAFUKA !!grin

You are obviously a kid in Nigerian politics.
Edo gone to APC? Joker!
If APC gets up to 10% votes in PH, I'll give them a pass mark.
80% of MB is for GEJ (as long as Mark remains on his side, up to 50% if he leaves).
Even 50-70% of Lagos and SW after voting for APC in state and NASS, will turn back and vote for GEJ, AGAIN!
SS and SE are almost totally for GEJ.
The core north is still debatable in many parts plus the states GEJ will loose, he will still garner enough support.
If you don't know, now you know.
You have read too much Lagos/APC propaganda.
Ever wondered why APC is yet to decide on their presidential candidate?

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

Your asinine simian countenance alludes that your fetid stench has anulled the anthropoid ape species diversity.

....Who is d handwriting on d wall for?...is it for a solid APC or ur failures called PDP?...

...Can u see that even ur own political theorems is d worst facet of human reasoning here !

Bruv, forget that. Just call him by his fitting name of Barawo or Omo Ole.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by deeptesting(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

Ole !!!! Barawo !!! Yahooze !!! Anything-for-money desperado. You have already been exposed as a fake billionaire by a female Nairaland member. Now, in black and white, we also have proof you are a common criminal and thief. You are finished here!!!! The mods should hand over your IP address to the EFCC so they can come and break down your door and cart your azz of to jail. A common criminal like you should not be here disgracing Nigeria before the world. Barawo banza !!! Omo ole!!!

You write like the average thug Nigeria politician, i wonder what you will do when you have argument with people in real situation..C`mon WTF! Politics of bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Clerverly: The police sealed off the secretariat on Saturday.
The police on Saturday sealed off the secretariat of the rival faction of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, headed by Abubakar Baraje.
The faction has the support of seven state governors and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.
The office is off Panama Street, Maitama, Abuja.
Efforts to speak to police spokesman, Frank Mba, on the reason for the closure are yet to be successful as he did not pick calls to his phone.
Details later…

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/144308-breaking-pdp-crisis-police-seal-baraje-factions-secretariat.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=breaking-pdp-crisis-police-seal-baraje-factions-secretariat

Thumbz up 2 our able C- in-C. Now u act like the GCFR u are.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

You are not lettered enough to commune with Billyonaire, go and learn ABC of politics before coming to disgrace yourself. I do not want to be seen discussing with neophytes and political misfits.

Shoes get size.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by TechyGuy: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

Bruv, forget that. Just call him by his fitting name of Barawo or Omo Ole.

...condescending.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
ALTRUTH:

I am not going anywhere, I will be here gigigba to enjoy the able leadership of OUR president - GOODDLUCK EBELE JONATHAN till 2019! wink
Your President is swift to bring the "new PDP" down because he feels his 2015 ambition is under threat, but didn't do anything about Boko Haram killing, saying terrorism happens everywhere and that Bokn Haram are our brothers. Now, see the extent Boko Haram has gone.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by atlwireles: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

Ole !!!! Barawo !!! Yahooze !!! Anything-for-money desperado. You have already been exposed as a fake billionaire by a female Nairaland member. Now, in black and white, we also have proof you are a common criminal and thief. You are finished here!!!! The mods should hand over your IP address to the EFCC so they can come and break down your door and cart your azz of to jail. A common criminal like you should not be here disgracing Nigeria before the world. Barawo banza !!! Omo ole!!!

You wan take laugh kill me, the man don deck you around like the little boy you are. Nah barawo, you dey cry abi. Look for cold bottle of Star to cool your nerve down. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
TechyGuy:

...condescending.

Have you not read his 'confession'? Did anyone force him to confess his "joy" that Nigerian boys are scamming others for houses and cars? With his mindset, is it not obvious he is a criminal?

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by ALTRUTH(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Your President is swift to bring the "new PDP" down because he feels his 2015 ambition is under threat, but didn't do anything about Boko Haram killing, saying terrorism happens everywhere and that Bokn Haram are our brothers. Now, see the extent Boko Haram has gone.

What do you mean the President didn't do anything about boko haram? Is he not the one that declared the SOE in the major boko haram states? The president will handle to trouble makers in PDP at the right time.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by TechyGuy: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
deeptesting:

You write like the average thug Nigeria politician, i wonder what you will do when you have argument with people in real situation..C`mon WTF! Politics of bitterness.

That's a trademark of APC. Exactly the same way their leaders speak.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

You are not lettered enough to commune with Billyonaire, go and learn ABC of politics before coming to disgrace yourself. I do not want to be seen discussing with neophytes and political misfits.

Shoes get size.

i saw ur earlier posts.... all lack the meaning of political reasoning and coherence. !

lol

You are as stu*pid as ur posts that even brain surgeons would be having a hard time helping u out on them !
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by omonnakoda: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

Have you not read his 'confession'? Did anyone force him to confess his "joy" that Nigerian boys are scamming others for houses and cars? With his mindset, is it not obvious he is a criminal?
Weak !
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
deeptesting:

Here we go again. The wimps and crybabies trooping in to assist their criminal buddy who is now receiving a serious caning. A pathetic brotherhood of criminals, unethical louts and unthinking cowards. You did not note that he attacked me first here? No, of course you did not.

Tragic how not one of you fans of GEJ is upright or even vested with a minimally decent moral compass that can help you discern wrong from right. 100 times out of 100, one can trust you to clannishly and bigotedly back your own no matter that they are blatantly in the wrong and/or the aggressor. Is this indeed not why you all support GEJ?

3 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Earthwide: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
dr dams: U need 2 go back to government classrom to be tutored on the kind of govt. we operate in Nigeria.

No1 abandoned it.
Olodo, go and read on Federalism and other affiliated terms..
Am nt used to arguing with entities lyk u with ' beer parlour arguement ideologies'

its suppose to b an intellectual argument nt a pepper soup baseless presentation u r placing in front of me.

u ve just show how stupid u re and moronic u can be. so federalism means a country depending on one resources from one region? i thought federalism means states can develop their state at their own pace, i never new Nigeria federalism means the south west to abandon cocoa farming and production. lasing fools
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Ayed44: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
@St Black.
Do u realy think dat d pple of edo state will abadone Gej and vote for an hausa/fulani candidate in a presidential election? Do u think dat edo pple are not aware of d hausa/fulani desperation for power? Do u think dat d fact dat edo pple are comfortable with an APC governor means dat edo pple are fools when it comes to voting for nigerian president? How i wish u were a good political science student. With all due respect.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
TechyGuy:

You are obviously a kid in Nigerian politics.
Edo gone to APC? Joker!
If APC gets up to 10% votes in PH, I'll give them a pass mark.
80% of MB is for GEJ (as long as Mark remains on his side, up to 50% if he leaves).
Even 50-70% of Lagos and SW after voting for APC in state and NASS, will turn back and vote for GEJ, AGAIN!
SS and SE are almost totally for GEJ.
The core north is still debatable in many parts plus the states GEJ will loose, he will still garner enough support.
If you don't know, now you know.
You have read too much Lagos/APC propaganda.
Ever wondered why APC is yet to decide on their presidential candidate?

Is that ur "People's Destabilizing Party" calculation?

....no wonder GEJ keeps deceiving his apologists with Niger bridge & d likes !!

....Keep ridong in SELF-DESTRUCT !!
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by NJlapto1: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
I cant imagine how someone will have time to keep arguing online because of this.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

Yes my Boss, if GEJ is taking it easy with these opposition gang up, We the sincere Nigerians should not take their bullying, we should prove to Gbawe and his legion of nematodes that we are in charge in this country.

When good people like us say nothing, then evil continue to thrive in this country. It is time we rise up and tell these enemies of Nigeria that we are a people who are sincere witnesses of the efforts that GEJ is putting to re-position Nigeria in the midst of sponsored terrorism, organized personal abuses cum attacks and intra-Party gang-up.

We will NOT allow EVIL to overpower good. So help us Gods.
Good people indeed!so help us GodsI am not surprise at ur spelling cos i know you never belief in the existence of God almighty.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Earthwide: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
atlwireles:

You wan take laugh kill me, the man don deck you around like the little boy you are. Nah barawo, you dey cry abi. Look for cold bottle of Star to cool your nerve down. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Billionaire don too yeye gbawe today, abeg
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by jmaine: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
Come 2015, we shall all look at the sad and frustrated political corpse of the demented APC supporters and smile . . .

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

Ole !!!! Barawo !!! Yahooze !!! Anything-for-money desperado. You have already been exposed as a fake billionaire by a female Nairaland member. Now, in black and white, we also have proof you are a common criminal and thief. You are finished here!!!! The mods should hand over your IP address to the EFCC so they can come and break down your door and cart your azz off to jail. A common criminal like you should not be here glorifying fraud and disgracing Nigeria before the world. Barawo banza !!! Omo ole!!!

I find JOY in bringing out the madness in you, I will do it again and again given the opportunity. I love to treat your f/uck ups.

Let me reiterate and I need this on record, each time I walk into shopping malls in the USA and I speak core Nigerian English full of accent, and I am asked, if I am African, I say with Pride, "I am a Nigerian", and when I get that funny look from the oyibos, I add " The Country where the 419 emails emanate from" with a good laugh. And we laugh it off.

I am a Niger Deltan, I come from Oil and I deal on Petroleum Products, haulage, Property Development, with adept knowledge of database, programming, Cosmology, Astrology, Advance Physics, Industrial Chemistry and Mysticism.

Let me repeat, I am more proud of Yahoo boys than Gbawe, the red eyed burden and his army of parasites who add nothing to Nigeria but pessimism. Those yahoo boys bring money into the economy and build mansions and help their parents in an economy that has barely a piece for the youth since 1960, but GEJ is changing all that now, and no one will have a need to or have to engage in the vices to survive.

If my policy makes me a Yahoo man (not a boy), then I am. No apologies to the nematodes.

Billyonaire - The Oil Prince of Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Ayed44: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Earthwide:

u ve just show how stupid u re and moronic u can be. so federalism means a country depending on one resources from one region? i thought federalism means states can develop their state at their own pace, i never new Nigeria federalism means the south west to abandon cocoa farming and production. lasing fools
hmmmm!
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mr Seun Osewa and whoe ever is responsible for moderating this thread, i advise that in the next 2hours that this thread should be closed and taken of the internet, if you dont want the security agencies to track and arrest you because of the spiteful and very insultive comments been bandied here by wannaby children here, which are directed to the personality of our president and his govt.

I just left the home of my cousin who happens to be an SSS operative, and he says this site is being strictly monitored and seun osewa can be called in for questioning as soon as they are ready to move in.

Some comments here against GEJ and his govt are libelous, treasonable and felonious offences and i advise some persons here to be very careful as their Ips can be traced and they can be arrested immediately. Be warned.

Chief A.U.O(mobuch)

Okwulora 1 of Ojoto

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by TechyGuy: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

Is that ur "People's Destabilizing Party" calculation?

....no wonder GEJ keeps deceiving his apologists with Niger bridge & d likes !!

....Keep ridong in SELF-DESTRUCT !!

No it's not PDP's calculation, its mine.
At the bolded, do you mean his ongoing transformation agenda? Yes, he is "deceiving" people by working!
If GEJ is gone as you claim you know, you will not be here and troll thread to thread looking to win support to the Angry People's Congregation.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

I find JOY in bringing out the madness in you, I will do it again and again given the opportunity. I love to treat your f/uck ups.

Let me reiterate and I need this on record, each time I walk into shopping malls in the USA and I speak core Nigerian English full of accent, and I am asked, if I am African, I say with Pride, "I am a Nigerian", and when I get that funny look from the oyibos, I add " The Country where the 419 emails emanate from" with a good laugh. And we laugh it off.

I am a Niger Deltan, I come from Oil and I deal on Petroleum Products, haulage, Property Development, with adept knowledge of database, programming, Cosmology, Astrology, Advance Physics, Industrial Chemistry and Mysticism.

Let me repeat, I am more proud of Yahoo boys than Gbawe, the red eyed burden and his army of parasites who adds nothing to Nigeria but pessimism. Those yahoo boys bring money into the economy and build mansions and help their parents in an economy that has barely a piece for the youth since 1960, but GEJ is changing all that now, and no one will have a need to or have to engage in the vices to survive.

If my policy makes me a Yahoo man (not a boy), then I am. No apologies to the nematodes.

Billyonaire - The Oil Prince of Niger Delta.

You have discredited yourself here and your continued verbosity will do nothing to deflect from that. Barawo, go and sleep. I forget, you have to stay up to target others in a different time zone. wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by drdams: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mumu.. It simply implies we r nt practising true federalism..
Di*ck ahead, shows u r so naive on Nig. Political shortcomings.

Earthwide:

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Renaming FUTA After Shagari Global Embarrassment, Alumni Tell Afe Babalola / Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.