Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat (36443 Views)

Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
mobuch: Gbawe and co, I warn you for the last time

Are you high? Warn who? Who do you think you are talking to? You think anyone is fooled by your empty noise and silly SSS treat?

I suggest you go back to and stay on the pathetic thread below you started and stop disturbing us here. Clearly you don't belong in this section let alone coming here to threaten its regular contributors. You just sound like a pervert and a dirty old man to me so eff off and leave balanced people to talk. Go and join other cradle snatcher paedos. I think it is time the decent fans of GEJ showed up because you criminals, perverts and miscreants are not doing his image any good.

https://www.nairaland.com/1403003/need-advise-how-sleep-lady

Mobuch wrote:
Hello fellow nairalanders, there is this girl dat grew up in my parents neigbourhood somewhere in surulere, i just met her today and she has grown so big and beautiful; i really need to bang her badly, but unfortunately her bride price has been paid for, please can anyone advise me on how to accomplish dis assignment

7 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire: Where is poor Gbawe ? Hahahahaha, he has been banned for name calling. Now, tell me, Who is the Champion ? I am, and I represent GEJ.

GEJ leads, others follow.

FRESH AIR.

In your dreams. Bans are for desperado criminals like you, perverts like Mobuch and liars like Insincere9gerian. cool cool cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Emperor007: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
Peeps what's going on here?

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by ATMCARD2(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

Can you write even one post without mentioning Tinubu and Buhari?
Coz they r clowns
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by abrat: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by ATMCARD2(m): 12:13am On Sep 08, 2013
Clerverly: The police sealed off the secretariat on Saturday.
The police on Saturday sealed off the secretariat of the rival faction of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, headed by Abubakar Baraje.
The faction has the support of seven state governors and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.
The office is off Panama Street, Maitama, Abuja.
Efforts to speak to police spokesman, Frank Mba, on the reason for the closure are yet to be successful as he did not pick calls to his phone.
Details later…

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/144308-breaking-pdp-crisis-police-seal-baraje-factions-secretariat.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=breaking-pdp-crisis-police-seal-baraje-factions-secretariat
Hw i wish GEJ wl use Chemical weapon on those guys n APC chiftains 2.So dat all these noise wl stop.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 08, 2013
You are an eediot.if you feel like advicing anybody,then advice both the pdp and apc members and stop picking on only one side of the divide to advice.
St_Black:

I wont descend low calling u names! ...Your names are obvious in ur posts, hence ill waste time on a low one like you!!

..and yes u ignored 'cos i v dismantled ur crippled PDP !!
..but by the way, APC is d way , not dat crumbling party of yours !!

...oh YES.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 08, 2013
Am with the president on this one. I think he should get these selfish governors busy with efcc cases and very soon they will forget their junk ambitions.

3 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Billygee2u: 2:43am On Sep 08, 2013
bloggernaija: That is an impeachable offense.
Using state institutions and resources for selfish and personal ambition.
THE LAST THROW OF THE DICE FOR A DROWNING PRESIDENCY
MARK THE DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR.
JONATHAN WILL NOT SEE DECEMBER IN ASO ROCK.
HE WILL BE UNDER EFFC CUSTODY

Hahahaha,
DO YOU REASON AT ALL? IF you do not know the rule of law,keep quite, please.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Billygee2u: 2:47am On Sep 08, 2013
Gbawe.:
Here we go !!! It is no longer an "intra Party affair" as some fans of GEJ have been shouting here. Partsian usage of the NPF. Surprise, surprise.

Anyway, we dey laff. Anyone who does not see where this is going is either extremely foolish, ludicrously naive or under the age of six. Bullying gra gra will achieve absolutely nothing at all. In fact, it only worsen things for team GEJ. Folks should note this moment.

Man,you are a novice in government affairs
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:13am On Sep 08, 2013
Billyonaire:

I floored all of you, one soldier against a thousand political mosquitoes of APC, now you all resort to name calling, call me what you chose to, after all, you call our President names more horrible than Yahoo boy, and yet he is not moved, he keeps building airports, terminals, rail lines, restructuring electricity sector, silencing Boko Haram, pursuing rogues from PDP, opening sea ports, dredging River Niger, Constructing roads and fighting terrorism. GEJ achieves this while being called names.

I welcome name calling, so I can buy more plots in your States, build more factories, and pursue all of you to ogbomosho and Okokomaiko...

I dey laugh oh. Children of anger.
Billyonaire please have mercy on them, Ogbomosho is far, pursue them to Sagamu or Ijebu Ode. grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by unuane1(m): 3:53am On Sep 08, 2013
bloggernaija: That is an impeachable offense.
Using state institutions and resources for selfish and personal ambition.
THE LAST THROW OF THE DICE FOR A DROWNING PRESIDENCY
MARK THE DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR.
JONATHAN WILL NOT SEE DECEMBER IN ASO ROCK.
HE WILL BE UNDER EFFC CUSTODY

lf dis happens it will be the end of nigeria. We niger deltan's we're watching

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Jman06(m): 5:06am On Sep 08, 2013
Abegi tell them oo!When the man was trying to be a gentleman they called him weak president,now he's trying to play politics the Nigerian way and people are already crying wolf.This is just the begining,by the time the game is over,some people would learn how not to mistake a man's meekness for weakness.#Team GEJ2015#
chukwudi44:

Yeah that is where you have led him to.When he decided to play Gentleman you people called him Retardeen and clueless.Compared to this terms I just think the term Dictator is more honourable.

3 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by kenzspunpy(m): 6:05am On Sep 08, 2013
kenzspunpy:

I beg to differ Mr. First and foremost, what I'm about to state are my personal opinions, which in any case, no one can change unless a superior argument is presented. To start with, i hate to hear this part "if northerners mean am, he go drown" How? Are u telling me the so called northerners have the monopoly of power in this country? If you are GEJ or he is your relative, will you tell him not to run for a second term, which he is constitutionally empowered to do? You come from a zone that produce the bulk of the wealth of the nation and has never produced a President, you are entitled to run for a 2nd term and just because some power mongers from a particular zone of the country, who have ruled the country for countless number of years, are agitating for power then you should drop your ambition? Even if there is an agreement that GEJ will run for a single term, which up till now, no one can validate with a concrete proof, is that enough to stop a sitting President from re-contesting, knowing fully well that these politicians know that politics is a game of deception? Guys, let's be sincere with ourselves!

Having said that, I believe that GEJ has allowed these rubbish to happen and fester because of his deeds and in-actions. I don't know how seven dissident governors and other co-travellers will hold a sitting President and C-in-C to ransom, up to this extent. I think his team and advisers are weak, politically. This is what these dissident group is capitalizing on. Tell me, how many Ministers or close aides to GEJ can deliver his area in any election? Very few or none I presume. These are some of his problems. He needs to build solid structures and a strong political team and take the battle to the dissidents because it's obvious these guys won't relent and are already building up structures to weaken him.

But frankly, GEJ has all it takes to whip these guys to line, or beat them to the game. If they fight dirty, don't you guys think he can't engage the militants, most of whom are benefiting from his administration? These governors have enough financial resources to play politics because the militants have down-tooled, leading to more production of oil and increased revenue for all states to share. When they rise to protect their own, the whole country will feel the brunt and he either has the presidency or no one gets it. Already, some militants are making statements declaring support for GEJ, we all know what that means. So many open options for GEJ.

But then, must it get to all these? Why the quest for power at all cost? If truly we practice true democracy, why agitate for someone not to run, when it's the masses that would vote and decide who will rule them? If you want power, why don't you go to the field and test your popularity? It all goes to show that the dissidents know that our democracy is a farce and that if GEJ runs, he will win and I bet, either they like it or not, he will run and win. Infact, their senseless agitation will work in his favour again, just like it did in 2011. Many people, including me, is beginning to have sympathy for the man. The North does not have monopoly of power. GEJ can run and his entitled to a 2nd term. If the North or the dissidents PDP members wants power, let them field a candidate that can defeat GEJ. They should do battle on the field. For the dissident PDP members to demand that GEJ should not run, as a panacea for peace in the party, is absolute trash and arrogance. On what grounds should he sacrifice his constitutional mandate? Will anyone on these forum be in GEJ's shoes and not contest? Abegiii!
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 08, 2013
The 40-laptop members did a night shift on this thread....

We await the arrival of the daytime shift..

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by martin123: 6:35am On Sep 08, 2013
Jorussia: i pity GEJ,if northerners really mean am,he will just drown,when he begins to this he is OYO,when impeachment reach national assembly he will realise he has lots of enemies.
You guys are just talking of impeachment. Do you think if they impeach Jonathan this country will be settle? Guys, that will be the end of the Country called NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by gregg2: 6:38am On Sep 08, 2013
ATM-CARD:
Hw i wish GEJ wl use Chemical weapon on those guys n APC chiftains 2.So dat all these noise wl stop.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . but bros pity them small na
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by deletrue: 6:55am On Sep 08, 2013
Good for them.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by stopit: 7:10am On Sep 08, 2013
Arrant nonsence.how can a group of bigots give codition that the only way peace can remain in the party is for the president not to recontest just imagine and there are doing this cos of their selfish ambition.Even the so called Ameachi have ambition of being the VP.
But why not wait let the primaries decides who is their presidential candidate.Inshort what is even the contribugtion of the North to Nigeria apart from their large numbers,let them try to work very well in their states first so that their deeds can speak for them.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2013
Billyonaire:

You are right oh. I am concerned about that suicidal nematode, Gbawe could take 'the rat poison'.

Since you are asking me to leave him alone, I will. Cos I respect the words of the elders, we are their elders.

But you got to advise the political mosquito to stop humming his desperate tunes to my ears. I will not resist the urge to spray the vocal insecticide into his red eyes.
This is the tone of beaf. Billyonaire is beaf.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by unmask: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

Only in Nigeria will a mediocre sanitation governor be seen as maverick

show me your governor and I will predict your future
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Kingspin(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2013
Atiku and co are criminals there is no way a product should have two CEO or boards or captains. How can coke cola as a product have the another but the same coke cola without any authority to do so from existing management...we have MTN % GLO nobody on his/ her can go and open any branch without the consent of the existing party and when you do other wise it become pirated product and is criminal and should face the law. And this cabals conditions is similar to that of Bokoharam.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Femolacaster(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2013
Billyonaire and Gbawe, abeg take it easy o!!!
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by banki(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2013
NO LONG TIN: All those parading themselves as national chairman, secretary etc should be arrested for impersonation - I've been saying this all along, they are lucky GEJ is the president and not me.

Its an offense anywhere to go around claiming a political post, u don't have those Hausa governors should go govern their states well instead of causing unnecessary problems.

There is only 1 national chairman of PDP on INEC's list, any other person claiming that title is an impersonator and should be treated as such.

Pls anybody who has these Hausa governors contact should beg them to move to APC - the supposed progressive party, I'll love to see how our acclaimed progressive men (Buhari and Tinubu) would treat them if they try this in their regional/sectional party(APC)

Was this your position when jonah jang and co went to form their own secretariat why didn't police seal of their office
Why is apc a regional or sectional party? And how is it a sectional or. Regional party

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2013
martin123:
You guys are just talking of impeachment. Do you think if they impeach Jonathan this country will be settle? Guys, that will be the end of the Country called NIGERIA

That is exactly what northerners want
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by omonnakoda: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2013
valacious:
This is the tone of beaf. Billyonaire is beaf.
We all know .Talk anoda tin
Those shouting end of Nigeria are kids. You really do not want to see war with your eyes.It is very different from what you see on TV. The reality is if any serious war should occur in Nigeria most people will head back t their homelands and once again many in the East will die of starvation not bullets. Northern Nigeria will fall to jihadist and Nigeria will disintegrate but the smaller tribes will disappear and WILL LOSE TERRITORY
If a war should start in Nigeria it will not end in 20 years and there will beno winners Stop making noise and work for peace.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by samento: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2013
PDP is People Destroyer's party and they should not expect less from God. Masses police is on rampage. God will not PDP destroy Nigeria for us.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by EASTSIDAZ: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2013
If those rascals try sh1t, shoot them at sight..

The gentle stride of a Lion should not be mistaken as a sign of cowardice. Its because GEJ has played politics the way it is played in the US and UK, if he had used iron gloves before now all those dissidents would have fall in line.

We are with you on this GEJ....
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2013
Gbawe.:

Are you high? Warn who? Who do you think you are talking to? You think anyone is fooled by your empty noise and silly SSS treat?

I suggest you go back to and stay on the pathetic thread below you started and stop disturbing us here. Clearly you don't belong in this section let alone coming here to threaten its regular contributors. You just sound like a pervert and a dirty old man to me so eff off and leave balanced people to talk. Go and join other cradle snatcher paedos. I think it is time the decent fans of GEJ showed up because you criminals, perverts and miscreants are not doing his image any good.

Mobuch wrote:

I suspect you are one of my employees in my company, they are always on nairaland.

Gbajumo, is that u
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Pukkah: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2013
Gbawe.:

Mobuch wrote:

Wow! shocked Are these the kind of infantile minds that some people are debating with?

Honestly, there's no point engaging some people here because the frequency at which they operate, and which deeply affects the opinions they express here, is very very different.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by betadaz: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2013
Wow what an interesting thread...
Now I make my prayer:
Oh God, please bless me with GEJ's humility, "cluelessness" and "retardeen" nature; so I can identify all hidden enemies and their plots against me, then the courage to face my challenges as they come. Also bless me with Billionaire's economic recovery concept and patriotism. Take away from me Gbawe's loud mouth, arrogance and sectionalism. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2013
Pukkah:

Wow! shocked Are these the kind of infantile minds that some people are debating with?

Honestly, there's no point engaging some people here because the frequency at which they operate
, and which deeply affects the opinions they express here, is very very different.

That is what we face in Nigeria. I.e a society so aberrantly lawless and amoral to the extent yahoo yahoo scammers and paedophiles are bragging about their exploits openly and insulting others when they should be in jail isolated from sane, upright, mentally balanced and hard-working members of society.

Imagine this predatory and cowardly paedophile having the effrontery to solicit the assistance of Nairalanders in his effort to sexually molest an innocent young lady? This, sadly, shows what Nigeria is today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

APC Denounces Defections, Says PDP Politicians Should Stay In Their Party / The 11 Sins Of Daura That Led To His Sack / Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.