Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,466 members, 7,854,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat (36470 Views)

Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
mobuch: Mr Seun Osewa and whoe ever is responsible for moderating this thread, i advise that in the next 2hours that this thread should be closed and taken of the internet, if you dont want the security agencies to track and arrest you because of the spiteful and very insultive comments been bandied here by wannaby children here, which are directed to the personality of our president and his govt.

I just left the home of my cousin who happens to be an SSS operative, and he says this site is being strictly monitored and seun osewa can be called in for questioning as soon as they are ready to move in.

Some comments here against GEJ and his govt are libelous, treasonable and felonious offences and i advise some persons here to be very careful as their Ips can be traced and they can be arrested immediately. Be warned.

Chief A.U.O(mobuch)

Okwulora 1 of Ojoto
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by skyfall: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
I'm really loving this. This is what Nigerians have been praying for both secretly and publicly.

May they never resolve their differences and chase themselves until death.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by drdams: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
Woe betide dem n ur cousin if truely e his sss abi sickle cell.
Its a forum n freedom of speech prevails..

mobuch:
Mr Seun Osewa and whoe ever is responsible for moderating this thread, i advise that in the next 2hours that this thread should be closed and taken of the internet, if you dont want the security agencies to track and arrest you because of the spiteful and very insultive comments been bandied here by wannaby children here, which are directed to the personality of our president and his govt.

I just left the home of my cousin who happens to be an SSS operative, and he says this site is being strictly monitored and seun osewa can be called in for questioning as soon as they are ready to move in.

Some comments here against GEJ and his govt are libelous, treasonable and felonious offences and i advise some persons here to be very careful as their Ips can be traced and they can be arrested immediately. Be warned.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by camelus: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
Clerverly: Jona is becoming ruthless!
I tot u People said He is Cluess,Retarden,Powerless & Kindergarten........
If North do not want GEJ lets break Nigeria,they aree teaching him what he doesn't know. Only time will tell.
#Team Fresh air# GEJ till 2019 !

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

I find JOY in bringing out the madness in you, I will do it again and again given the opportunity. I love to treat your f/uck ups.

Let me reiterate and I need this on record, each time I walk into shopping malls in the USA and I speak core Nigerian English full of accent, and I am asked, if I am African, I say with Pride, "I am a Nigerian", and when I get that funny look from the oyibos, I add " The Country where the 419 emails emanate from" with a good laugh. And we laugh it off.

I am a Niger Deltan, I come from Oil and I deal on Petroleum Products, haulage, Property Development, with adept knowledge of database, programming, Cosmology, Astrology, Advance Physics, Industrial Chemistry and Mysticism.

Let me repeat, I am more proud of Yahoo boys than Gbawe, the red eyed burden and his army of parasites who adds nothing to Nigeria but pessimism. Those yahoo boys bring money into the economy and build mansions and help their parents in an economy that has barely a piece for the youth since 1960, but GEJ is changing all that now, and no one will have a cause to not have to engage in the vices to survive.

If my policy makes me a Yahoo man (not a boy), then I am. No apologies to the nematodes.

Billyonaire - The Oil Prince of Niger Delta.

The wise say A new broom sweeps clean !....

When a new govt surfaces, people like u are d dirts & craps that will be swept clean at d end!!

..Yahoo boys then will face a show of mess in good governance against crimes ;!! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

You have discredited yourself here and your continued verbosity will do nothing to deflect from that. Barawo, go and sleep. I forget, you have to stay up to target others in a different time zone. wink wink wink wink

Listen, little rabbit, I am a billionaire, Yes, I am. I demand apologies from you and I will get it sooner. I am not threatening you, No, not yet.

If you think you can come to this forum and smear the name and personality of the President and go scot-free then you are living in illusion. We are trying to get the country working and you are pulling us down with your wanton disregard for people greater than you in intelligence and other capabilities.

Be careful!

4 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by najoke: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
mobuch: Mr Seun Osewa and whoe ever is responsible for moderating this thread, i advise that in the next 2hours that this thread should be closed and taken of the internet, if you dont want the security agencies to track and arrest you because of the spiteful and very insultive comments been bandied here by wannaby children here, which are directed to the personality of our president and his govt.

Chief A.U.O(mobuch)

Okwulora 1 of Ojoto

^
what is this one talking about, haven't u heard of freedom of speech.
Abeg park well jor. grin grin grin grin grin

no be only SSS, na JSS
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by ALTRUTH(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
dr dams: Woe betide dem n ur cousin if truely e his sss abi sickle cell.
Its a forum n freedom of speech prevails..

Shut up there you shameless hypocrite trying to advise me. You have just shown that you an an APC nematode.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Owh... It stoped @ Page 12. Was really enjoying d banters, analogies, hopes and faith. Its the beauty of politics though.

Straight Jacket: if GEJ is d definition of cluelessness, GOD make me clueless..!! Fresh Air till New PDP dies wt APC... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Earthwide: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
dr dams: Mumu.. It simply implies we r nt practising true federalism..
Di*ck ahead, shows u r so naive on Nig. Political shortcomings.

d only thing u do here is to insult people typical yoruba boy, but u ve not answer my question anyway. Another question for u, just tell me one resources the entire south west can boast of today other dan depending on ND for feeding. Your (budget)
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
Earthwide:

Billionaire don too yeye gbawe today, abeg

Is this not further proof of how deluded and dishonest you fans of GEJ are? He walks into an ambush the entire world adjudges as very bad for him and you are deluding yourself GEJ used the power of his stare to chase Atiku and co away grin grin. I made a fool of your boy bamboozling him to confess he is a supporter of what every Nigerian should abhor because it gives us a terrible image yet somehow, in your upside down mind, you reckon it is not your boy who has been 'yeyed'

You guys are simply incredible. I keep saying it that clannish dishonesty and pack idiocy is typical to all you GEJ fans. Same as you lot are always desperate to adjudge GEJ as "winning" you are here trying to hold up the fallen hand of a self-confessed criminal when his face is totally battered and bruised. Bunch of losers.

5 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

When a new govt surfaces, people like u are d dirts & craps that will be swept clean at d end!!

..Yahoo boys then will face a show of mess in good governance against crimes ;!! grin grin grin

Our friend Omo ole Billyoniare will be the first to be picked up and jailed after the criminal-friendly Government of GEJ is booted out grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
TechyGuy:

No it's not PDP's calculation, its mine.
At the bolded, do you mean his ongoing transformation agenda? Yes, he is "deceiving" people by working!
If GEJ is gone as you claim you know, you will not be here and troll thread to thread looking to win support to the Angry People's Congregation.

End of Story!! .....THANK GOD he nailed himself.

...Retardeen has deceived with Suffering !!! grin grin grin
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by luvmijeje(f): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
I hope the President knows what he is doing. He tried to circumvent the law during the Ameachi saga, it blew up in his face. Now, he want to circumvent the law against 7 governors.
I was hoping the President will fight back but it should be within the law. Nobody is bigger than this country, not even you the President.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
;DBillionaire, Abeg leave Gbawe alone b4 he commits suicide. Me thot it will stop @ Page 12... Abeg, if Gbawe die b4 day break, who kill am? GEJ or Billionaire? grin

Straight Jacket: If GEJ is the definition of cluelessness, God make me clueless and if Aregbesola is d definition of Omoluabi, I don't want to be one.. grin
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by najoke: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

Is this not further proof of how deluded and dishonest you fans of GEJ are? He walks into an ambush the entire world adjudges as very bad for him and you are deluding yourself GEJ used the power of his stare to chase Atiku and co away grin grin. I made a fool of your boy bamboozling him to confess he is a supporter of what every Nigerian should abhor because it gives us a terrible image yet somehow, in your upside down mind, you reckon it is not your boy who has been 'yeyed'

You guys are simply incredible. I keep saying it that clannish dishonesty and pack idiocy is typical to all you GEJ fans. Same as you lot are always desperate to adjudge GEJ as "winning" you are here trying to hold up the fallen hand of a self-confessed criminal when his face is totally battered and bruised. Bunch of losers.
^

@gbawe
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not ......is a FOOL!!!
leave those fools alone....they are bunch of clowns who knows not!!!!......convincing them is a total waste of time.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

By New Broom you refer to APC ? Dont make me laugh. What can come out of a Party hydra-headed by a combo of Boko Haram sympathizer and a known corruptly enriched Lion ? We know their histories and capabilities.

I had expected Tinubu to align with a people with clean reputation to repeat the Lagos experience but his marriage to a people who kill Igbos using a cover of religion brings fore the wounds of the Biafran struggle.

I do not want to start talking about these issues. My Dad lost too much to that war, and I dare anyone to come to drill oil from the oil well at my back yard for the One Nigeria Project.

GEJ has done in 2yrs, what other Presidents could not do in their collective tenures in office.

FRESH AIR TILL 2019, thats not too much to ask for.

3 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Earthwide: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

u no dey sleep i be u wan be d last person to leave this tread? no award for the last person to leave particular, i hope u know that? gud nite apc mouth piece
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

Listen, little rabbit, I am a billionaire, Yes, I am. I demand apologies from you and I will get it sooner. I am not threatening you, No, not yet.

If you think you can come to this forum and smear the name and personality of the President and go scot-free then you are living in illusion. We are trying to get the country working and you are pulling us down with your wanton disregard for people greater than you in intelligence and other capabilities.

Be careful!

What a clown. Billionaire indeed. You do not have two kobos to run together and that is why you spend your days dreaming of scams that will enable you to buy "Big houses" and flashy cars. Wannabe kidnapper and armed robber. You must be sniffing your lizard droppings again if you think you will ever get an apology from me. I do not apologize to criminals damaging the image of Nigeria. I expose them. Next time, stay out of my way.

As for your "be careful" garbage, all I can say is that you are a cowardly punk. An emotional, little man who comes here to feel good about his wretched life. Eff off. You may make a living pretending to be what you are not to gullible folks but be warned that I have messed up many scumbag yahoo yahoo boys in my time. It is you who needs to be careful cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

Be careful!

Get your country working?.......

ROTFLMAO. !

So u knew ur GEJ was as impotent as a wasted baccillus , hence his inability to get the country forward?...

They say The finished man drawns in a teacup !!

....no wonder such postulations had been in place for GEJ & his Retardinhos.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

Y u dey praise ya sef now, u be Agama Lizard..

No, moti gbagbe pe Alangba Ile ni e. (I forgot u are a wall GECKO). Litle wonder u are verily fooled by the new PDP.. E go do APC like film trick.. Make we sidon dey watch..!!
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Gbawe2: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
na_joke:
^

@gbawe
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not ......is a FOOL!!!
leave those fools alone....they are bunch of clowns who knows not!!!!......convincing them is a total waste of time.

Bruv, only catching some fun with the "clowns". Fun thing to do now and then since they are all such incredible 'thickos'. Bigger laughs round the corner anyway. cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
[quote author=mobuch][/quote]
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by seanet02: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billionaire is a yahoo boy.
He can only survive where criminality is the order of the day.
When gej is kicked out, he will either have adapt, die or hibernate till ijaw republic is created.

5 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
torhuke: ;DBillionaire, Abeg leave Gbawe alone b4 he commits suicide. Me thot it will stop @ Page 12... Abeg, if Gbawe die b4 day break, who kill am? GEJ or Billionaire? grin

Straight Jacket: If GEJ is the definition of cluelessness, God make me clueless and if Aregbesola is d definition of Omoluabi, I don't want to be one.. grin

You are right oh. I am concerned about that suicidal nematode, Gbawe could take 'the rat poison'.

Since you are asking me to leave him alone, I will. Cos I respect the words of the elders, we are their elders.

But you got to advise the political mosquito to stop humming his desperate tunes to my ears. I will not resist the urge to spray the vocal insecticide into his red eyes.
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe and co, I warn you for the last time

Chief A.U.O(mobuch)

Okwulora 1 of Ojoto
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

By New Broom you refer to APC ? Dont make me laugh. What can come out of a Party hydra-headed by a combo of Boko Haram sympathizer and a known corruptly enriched Lion ? We know their histories and capabilities.

I had expected Tinubu to align with a people with clean reputation to repeat the Lagos experience but his marriage to a people who kill Igbos using a cover of religion brings fore the wounds of the Biafran struggle.

I do not want to start talking about these issues. My Dad lost too much to that war, and I dare anyone to come to drill oil from the oil well at my back yard for the One Nigeria Project.

GEJ has done in 2yrs, what other Presidents could not do in their collective tenures in office.

FRESH AIR TILL 2019, thats not too much to ask for.

LWKMD.

You nailed GEJ to his coffin . Of course, he did in 2 yrs d ff in his tenure what his predecessors never did:

BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY
HIKE IN FUEL PRICE
PRONOUNCED CORRUPTION
PEJ a.k.a SHEPPOPOTEMUS LACK OF CIVIL BEHAVIOR (1st of all president wives)
etc.

..No wonder that corruption is your livelihood !! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
seanet02: Billionaire is a yahoo boy.
He can only survive where criminality is the order of the day.
When gej is kicked out, he will either have adapt, die or hibernate till ijaw republic is created.

I floored all of you, one soldier against a thousand political mosquitoes of APC, now you all resort to name calling, call me what you chose to, after all, you call our President names more horrible than Yahoo boy, and yet he is not moved, he keeps building airports, terminals, rail lines, restructuring electricity sector, silencing Boko Haram, pursuing rogues from PDP, opening sea ports, dredging River Niger, Constructing roads and fighting terrorism. GEJ achieves this while being called names.

I welcome name calling, so I can buy more plots in your States, build more factories, and pursue all of you to ogbomosho and Okokomaiko...

I dey laugh oh. Children of anger.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
mobuch: Gbawe and co, I warn you for the last time

Please...can the Mods ban this handle already.. undecided
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by TechyGuy: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

Be careful!

So true at the highlighted.

I said it since 2011.
It's not that GEJ is not performing, they actually do not want him to perform.
Their true fear is that GEJ has been quietly transforming Nigeria.
Agreed GEJ may not know how to politrick like most of them. He mean well for Nigeria, yet they don't want him and will do anything to frustrate or undermine his efforts.

1 Like

Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by TechyGuy: 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

End of Story!! .....THANK GOD he nailed himself.

...Retardeen has deceived with Suffering !!! grin grin grin

Are you this dull? Do I have to explain everything to you?
Re: Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbawe.:

What a clown. Billionaire indeed. You do not have two kobos to run together and that is why you spend your days dreaming of scams that will enable you to buy "Big houses" and flashy cars. Wannabe kidnapper and armed robber. You must be sniffing your lizard droppings again if you think you will ever get an apology from me. I do not apologize to criminals damaging the image of Nigeria. I expose them. Next time, stay out of my way.

As for your "be careful" garbage, all I can say is that you are a cowardly punk. An emotional, little man who comes here to feel good about his wretched life. Eff off. You may make a living pretending to be what you are not to gullible folks but be warned that I have messed up many scumbag yahoo yahoo boys in my time. It is you who needs to be careful cool cool cool

Name calling will NOT stop me, infact I enjoy it. Its an indication that you are getting emotional, which is one attribute of a defeated people. Defeated people resort to calling GEJ names, yet the President keeps silent and is performing.

KEEP THE NAME CALLING COMING....is it only Yahoo boy that you know ?

Call me militant too, call me kidnapper, call me whatever, but one thing is clear. GEJ will be President till 2019, if your gang of political nematodes are afraid of running against GEJ, then that is their fault, GEJ is qualified to contest for a second term of 4 yrs and Nigerians will vote him again.

TeamFRESH AIR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Houston Mayor Declares May 2 ‘Ifeoma Okengwu Day’ In Honour Of Nigerian Woman / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Renaming FUTA After Shagari Global Embarrassment, Alumni Tell Afe Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.