Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata (23697 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Ex-N'Delta militants Donate N52.7m To Flood Victims / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Ayorh4you(m): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Charbless: Time to leave naija

na now u just dey kw? beta run go d nearest country my broda tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
I wonder how May, 2015 is gonna be like.. Whistling and searching for my ECOWAS Passport.. Calling ABC transport "Lagos-Ghana"

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by badmeat(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abagworo:

Atiku is one of the few Nigerians that invested in the Niger Delta especially Rivers State. Intels is located in Rumuokwurusi and Onne, hence the militants don't have the ability to do anything in those area without causing internal war in Niger Delta. Rumuokwurusi is in Ikwerreland while Onne is in Elemeland a sub-group of Ogoni and they are not in good terms with Okrika. His American university is however located in disputable Okrikaland.

mumu!when we blow them up!like he paid churches to be blown up!then u will rethink ur analysis!kpekem!
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by ReubenAbati: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hi, I am Reuben Abati

And I am a troll.

I was here.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by OdionOdion: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abagworo:

Atiku is one of the few Nigerians that invested in the Niger Delta especially Rivers State. Intels is located in Rumuokwurusi and Onne, hence the militants don't have the ability to do anything in those area without causing internal war in Niger Delta. Rumuokwurusi is in Ikwerreland while Onne is in Elemeland a sub-group of Ogoni and they are not in good terms with Okrika. His American university is however located in disputable Okrikaland.

Is Gov Amaechi as Ikwerre man truly in Charge of Rivers State?,my take on this is any threat to Atiku is real,Gov Amaechi and Atiku have incurred the wrath of people of the South South.Their assets and investments in the region will not be spared either,the war is total

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Akpa ife: Oga GEJ till 2019

Son be careful with what you wish for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by ZUBY77(m): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Gbawe.:
Seven days? Anyone has a stopwatch?

Your blood can boil from ACN to APC, Jonathan is our C-I-C until 2019..

I dont really care about politics, i live my own life but going back to your posts of 2011 till date, you never saw anything good about Jonathan.

Even now that your railways are working again.
Even now that more international airports are being remodelled and recommissioned.

What did your OBJ achieve?

Get a life sycophant. Your relevance ends here on nairaland politics section.

Try sports section and see if you can differentiate between Rangers and Pillars.

9 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Boscog(m): 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
Guys never you call this empty treat ,only one group can damage a country talkless of one selfish poli man .
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Atmospher(f): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ok. Everybody dey give uktimatum. Me self i go give. Mr president you have till 2025 to leave Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by emmatok(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
ZUBY77:

I dont really care about politics, i live my own life but going back to your posts of 2011 till date, you never saw anything good about Jonathan.

Even now that more international airports are being remodelled and recommissioned.

Get a life sycohant. Your relevance ends here on nairaland politics section.

Try sports section and see if you can differentiate between Rangers and Pillars.

Wetin dey worry you.

6 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Kingspin(m): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Atiku's face alone is a danger and enough to mislead the country.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by atlwireles: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abagworo:

You might the Ikwerre man, that will come and defend Intels, when boys take it over. Shell, total, schlumberger etc are located in Ikwerreland. How many Ikwerres came to their defense between 2007--2009. Stick with issues you really understand.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Gentleme1: 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
As usual the likes of Gbawe and cohorts will rant. When these ex-militants came out during the Late Yaradua's regime some fools and bigots thought they were babbling when oil wells and terminals where shutting down we knew they were in for some serious deals

Lest we forget the likes of Alams, Asari et al have been granted freedom and these boiz aren't making empty threats. I don't blame Atiku I blame that old Baboon for his confusion lifestyle in d pdp

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Atmospher(f): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
ASSU pls make una no call off the strike till 2015. But wen una call am off, make una jst give us our results make we go our house. I no fit shout.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by adebayosun02: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abagworo:

U said Atiku "Invested" in Niger Delta, where did he get the money from? Is it not the money he stole from the resources that came from the Niger Delta region. You talked as if he earned / acquired the money in a clean way.

Enough of all these old fools: "Atiku and Co ", they should all go and hide their face in shame. Imagine the havoc those stupid old fools have caused this great nation, they are still not contended with the massive loot they all had. As if ruling a country is by force. Their days are number and their end is fast approaching, it is just a fees seconds away.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by dareyking(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
I tink Gej or rather the Elders 4rm SS shuld call these guys to order....The threat 4rm these 'men' i.e Asari Dokubo et al may be in favour buh rather detrimental against em and Gej they causing more harm than gud...And believe or nt this is a Guerilla war and Antics is the master of Victory the masses ar watchin cautiously and carefully.....if the elders in the north ACF cannot caution their kindred i.e nPDP...i tink the SS shuld be maturd than this it is time 4 Gej to truly prove is resilience and be an Everlasting Hero wit this little test before Him....Come to tink of it sef all this guy z ar billionaires and in what way have their pple directly benefit 4rm their wealth....All they knw how to do is to sound the drum of war to retain power and juicy contracts.....Have neva bn to Bayelsa buh 4rm wat have seen on t.v there nutin to rite home abuh.....Even if they ar threatin let it be for the common Ijaw man...they should stop fighting 4 themselves in the name of the common Ijaw man.....Darelee Nairalee..

3 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by prettyboi1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Every day,new militant groups are formed under this dumb & clueless president's government & the president doesn't ever see anything wrong in these. Just like in terrorist movies,members of these different militant groups now dictate to the government & talk to people in authoritative ways that even the federal government cant even do with ordinary Nigerian citizens.What sort of a man is this Jonathan sef? See that goat calling himself "general." Nigeria is in trouble under Jonathan & we have to stand firm,strong & united & kick him out & vote for a visionary person with handle on things.
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by emmatok(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
The way SS people are behaving, a disaster is going to happen and they will be at the receiving end.
Their people are still poor yet some militants threatening to kill everybody cos of oil.
All this gra gra about oil is foolish, other regions are watching.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Gentleme1: 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
And to add so we don't forget, oil still remains the no.1 source of relevance for this country.

So the next time some anti-GEJ come here running their dirty mouths, we'l like to have them know that the gentility from our simple and humble president should not be mistaken for cowardice.

I personally don't know what GEJ has done to warrant so much adversities from past failures now trying to parade themselves as Mr.Relevant

3 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by atlwireles: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
emmatok: The way SS people are behaving, a disaster is going to happen and they will be at the receiving end.
Their people are still poor yet some militants threatening to kill everybody cos of oil.

Thanks for having pity on us. Take it from me, your Nigeria cannot do anything, that we have not seen before. Just bring it on.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by victokafor(m): 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
Looo Baaaa Taaaaannnn... well ennnddd tttiiiimmmmeeee tttiiiiinnnzzzz!!!
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by adebayosun02: 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
emmatok: The way SS people are behaving, a disaster is going to happen and they will be at the receiving end.

Please be mature with yoUr post. Though am not from the SS, but I think it is high time we let the Northerners knows that ruling the country is not their birthright neither by force. They are all wicked and does not have the interest of this country @heart. Just do this mental exercise: how do u think the Northerns will be treating Nigerians (SS ) if it happens that the black gold is in their region

5 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by emmatok(m): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
atlwireles:

Thanks for having pity on us. Take it from me, your Nigeria cannot do anything, that we have not seen before. Just bring it on.

Nobody is going to do anything.
But you must realize that the ND struggle was done by various groups in Nigeria .
But these militants are showing Nigerians they don't need them anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Gentleme1: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
I've been laughing ever since I heard the so called Elders of PDP have been making serious consultation

Let's face it, just who exactly are these so called elders? The one's who subtly created this trouble in the first place and just realized they'l be the BIGGEST LOSERS if this crisis becomes untamed

1st possibilty: GEJ will lose the ticket and go back to the creeks a simple and clean man. The SS -mili boiz will take up to arms and unleash an unprecedented mayhem. They did it before they can do it again

2nd possibility: GEJ knowing he was hurt for no just reason, could concede the seat to the "tribalistic party' and see to it that the OBJ, IBB,Atiku all lose too

3rd possibility: APC will so indict these shameless old thieves to the extent they"d wish they never allowed their anus to think for them

We are watching

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by SUBMARINE: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
[color=#006600]
mascot87: Our oil, our oil, nonsense.Na una put the oil there? angry
Make ur people go ask God for their own.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Samxiulee: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
ZUBY77:

Get a life sycohant. Your relevance ends here on nairaland politics section.

you guys voted for Obj we didn't,btw what is wrong with criticising Gej on performance?

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Siraleeyu(m): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hahahaha........niger deltans, as though they are d 1st set of people to rule 9ja........anything against Gej is their enemy......is GeJ niger deltan president or Nigeria? Y is it dat dey ar always threatening d unity of this country? Has their lives get any better under Gej administration.....all dis is because of their oil..........little did dey knw that d developed countries are working round d clock lukin for alternatives to subtitute oil, I will c den if they will eat d oil and survive. Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by prettyboi1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
bad meat: mumu!when we blow them up!like he paid churches to be blown up!then u will rethink ur analysis!kpekem!
See classic case of short-sightedness? Who would lose more, Atiku or the community? Or in your mind these investments don't contribute to the advancement & economies of these communities? See a classic case of a poor man's way of thinking. Smh.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by AdeniyiA(m): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2013
Northern elders defend Atiku, asks Niger Delta ex-militants to withdraw threat!

Northern Nigeria’s highest socio-political group, the Arewa Consultative Forum, on Sunday rose to the defence of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, after some Niger Delta ex-militants declared Mr. Atiku unwanted in the region.
The ACF asked the former fighters to withdraw the declaration of Mr. Abubakar a “persona non grata”, over his role in the crisis currently rocking the Peoples Democratic Party. The group warned that the decision was “misguided” and “counterproductive”.
“Threats such as the one from the Niger Delta ex-militants are a negation of dialogue and the political process playing itself out on account of the breakup of the PDP into factions,” the forum said in statement signed by its National Publicity Secretary, Anthony Sani.
“…the ex-militants are by their misguided action crossing the fiducial mark that is alien to democratic tenets,” the statement by the northern body said Sunday.
The crisis rocking the ruling party in the past week assumed an ethnic and a regional tinge on Saturday after groups identified as former militants, who fought the government for years asking for greater share of the region’s oil wealth, declared Mr. Abubakar unwelcome in the region over his role in the PDP row.
The crisis began after Mr. Abubakar, supported by seven governors and other top members of the ruling party walked out of the party’s special convention on Saturday, August 31, and later announced a new leadership for the party, triggering a highly explosive, weeklong crisis.
Rising from a meeting in Yenogoa, Bayelsa state on Saturday, some leaders of former militant groups, under the aegis of the Leadership, Peace and Cultural Development Initiative, declared Mr. Abubakar unwanted in the Niger Delta, accusing him of using the region’s oil wealth to fight against its interest-which is President Goodluck Jonathan.
“It is unfortunate that Atiku who has benefitted so much from the Niger Delta oil is leading dissidents in a political coup against the first southerner to ever ascend the seat of president of Nigeria,” the group’s president, Reuben Wilson, said.
“We are aware of his vast business interest in the Niger Delta and we are warning him in his own interest to stay off the region. He cannot be enjoying our oil money and at the same time use the same money to fight the owners of the oil.
“What we thought we would be hearing from the north was how the federal government will implement the spirit and letters of the amnesty programme.”
Mr. Wilson said the former vice president’s decision to split the party demonstrated the north’s agenda of discrediting the president to reclaim power in 2015.
“We dare say that they have misfired. What we expect Atiku to do in the next seven days is for him to apologize to the president for the public embarrassment. He has misled so many people, including the Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi, who has abandoned governance in his state to follow the anti Jonathan apostles,” Mr. Wilson said on behalf of the group.
They also warned Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Amaechi, to change his anti-Jonathan stance or face the wrath of the people.
A youth leader in the region, Timi Frank, on Sunday, dismissed the threat against Mr. Abubakar as “empty and falling flat of common sense.”
“It is on record that the Niger Delta region and it’s youths have benefited immensely from the vast business interests of the former Vice President even as till date it remains to be challenged that Atiku remains the single highest employer of labour in the Niger Delta region and has empowered both investors and politicians from the region like no other Nigerian has, making him the bridge builder between the North and the South South region,” Mr. Frank said.
The Arewa Consultative Forum urged the ex-militants to withdraw the threat in the interest of peace, national cohesion and stability of Nigeria.
“This is because democracy is not matter of threats and intimidation, but contest of ideas and reasons,” the group said.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by hikmoj(m): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2013
Chei ! Mumu plenty 4 naija o !wetin dey pain me now b say na dose mumu Dey fore front wey dey lead nigeria .no wonder nigeria dey enta galop all d time. Which day we go enta express?
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by SUBMARINE: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2013
ATIKU is the largest employer of labour in the ND region with whose wealth.? ND oil wealth. Pls ex militants kindly teach these Northerners lesson of their lives.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Kidnapper’s Wife To Negotiate Victim’s Release (photo) / Igbos Are Qualified To Replace Saraki As Senate President - Sen Ngige / More Pictures And Video From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.