Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata (23698 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Ex-N'Delta militants Donate N52.7m To Flood Victims / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by IGBOSON1: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
jude33084: Imagine a militant calling a successful businessman in Nigeria a persona non grata grin

undecided

^^^Yeah mate......as successful as Al Capone! wink
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by eio2013: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
LEST WAIT & SEE

egift: Empty threat. If they try anything, Nigeria will convert S-S to a Millitary Zone and Hausa will barnish Jona from the FCT - and they will do nothing.

Their fathers' back-stabbing killed my relations during the civil war. GEJ keep attracting the worst.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by eio2013: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Who told u he is a successful business man?
Money he stole 4rm nigerian customs.

[quote author=IGBO-SON][/quote]
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by watchindelta(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
d way dis country is goinG! MAKE God no make dey 4get d name nigeria. Jst lik d american said, b4 2015 smh.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Wadeoye(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
What does he mean by "first southerner" to be president? Are these people really educated? May be he wanted to say South Southerner to be president.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Billygee2u: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
REHOZIBAH: What is it with some disgruntled elements declaring a Nigerian persona non grata in Nigeria?

Never before has Nigeria been polarised along tribal,ethnic and religious divide as we currently are under this man called GEJ

All in the bid to hide his dismal performance under the guise of satanic threat and empty militant soliloquy?

where were you when FASHOLA started it? Hypocrites.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Billygee2u: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
Abagworo:

Atiku is one of the few Nigerians that invested in the Niger Delta especially Rivers State. Intels is located in Rumuokwurusi and Onne, hence the militants don't have the ability to do anything in those area without causing internal war in Niger Delta. Rumuokwurusi is in Ikwerreland while Onne is in Elemeland a sub-group of Ogoni and they are not in good terms with Okrika. His American university is however located in disputable Okrikaland.

ATIKU loot,right?
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Pattey(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
Billyonaire:

At moments like this, Niger Delta is united. Atiku's investment is actually our oil money and we will claim it or burn it down.

We need that apology in English, not in Awusa.

Its your money? undecided its really not difficult identifying lazy juggle brains these days. . .

Those who really work hard and acquire legit money don't run around making noise over resources their ancestors weren't intelligent enough to develop and utilize for their locale's benefit . . . . Rather, leaving outsiders to come and show em how its done.

Nonsense!

And btw, apologize for what? You people sha want me to refer to una President again with words I promised myself not to use again.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Truckpusher(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
By the time Nigeria produces 200 b/day and most of your parents in the civil services gets no salary,the business and commerce industry collapses,prices of goods and services skyrockets then you'll understand that truly the oil exploration and exploitation that is ravaging the ND environment has been the life line of this your cesspit called Nigeria grin grin

i dey laff una grin grin

Just pray that the Niger Deltans don't unite and pick up arms, because before you'll run down the entire region ,that is if you can; i can assure you that your economy would be needing surgical operations at all angles.....mind you ,they can comfortably trade the oil for arms whilst the war rages and it will only be a matter of time before different regions will declare themselves independent states. angry.......if you doubt me, ask the Croats,slavs, et al they'll tell you that it happened before grin
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Billygee2u: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
eGuerrilla: It is difficult to fathom how Atiku, who was put out to political wilderness in 2011, is now suddenly back in the reckoning once more.
If there was any doubt about the lackluster performance of the current administration or the general failure to capitalise on the goodwill vested in it by the Nigerian electorate, surely, his renewed ascendancy puts paid to this.

Source

I always laugh at some people.
About threat:who started it first? When the northerners threaten to make Nigeria ungovernable, if JEG becomes president,what did Nigerians do, when the so called"BORN TO RULE "really made JEG tenure ungovernable"? Atiku have staged a political coup against Jonathan because, JEG is not from the north and no one have risen up to challenge Atiku. Now that The oil owners have challenged Atiku and his born to rule and die-hard looters, mouths are wagging.It will soon be cleared to some people, who seems to be ignorant of the happenings in Nigeria,when the so called minorities will surprise everyone. Will You be surprised if, Americans and other world powers, that are looking for Nigeria's downfall, also predicted the end of Nigeria come 2015,will be on the camp of the minorities as you called them and leash mayhem on you truth haters?.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by oneliegeria: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
grin grin grin I thought this Quantri is " ONE LIEGERIA"?
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Truckpusher(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
oneliegeria: grin grin grin I thought this Quantri is " ONE LIEGERIA"?
walai talai!!! na one qwuontri for oyel but to rule na some people natural gift especially if they have their slaves staking all for them grin grin
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by chinedumije: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
This country is going the way of mexico and italy. Organised unconstitutional groups are shaping the political and economis trend of this country. No be to give monkey water, but na to take back the cup be the issue.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Truckpusher(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
Billygee2u:

I always laugh at some people.
About threat:who started it first? When the northerners threaten to make Nigeria ungovernable, if JEG becomes president,what did Nigerians do, when the so called"BORN TO RULE "really made JEG tenure ungovernable"? Atiku have staged a political coup against Jonathan because, JEG is not from the north and no one have risen up to challenge Atiku. Now that The oil owners have challenged Atiku and his born to rule and die-hard looters, mouths are wagging.It will soon be cleared to some people, who seems to be ignorant of the happenings in Nigeria,when the so called minorities will surprise everyone. Will You be surprised if, Americans and other world powers, that are looking for Nigeria's downfall, also predicted the end of Nigeria come 2015,will be on the camp of the minorities as you called them and leash mayhem on you truth haters?.
Apparently they do not have an idea what the loss of ones source economy and fighting at the same time can do ......and of course whoever is securing the economy will always have an upper hand ,because they can freely give to all the freelancing criminal nations to hold the war whilst you keep grinding to feed only...smh
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by olaife80: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
grin
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by shaddyp(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
what nonsense...so called ex. N'delta militant,it is dat sme jonah dat wil kil u in ur own region. U claim 2 b producin crude oil n we al knw dat niger delta region is d worst in terms of dev. 2 b realistic n cut off sentimnts. It is doz nger delta leaders n der chiefs dat r kilin al nger deltan's right....4gt dnt blame atiku cos he hs nt even dne wt a felow nger delta hs dne ä c 2 it dat jonah wil nt win in 2015. I'm nt so called atiku's fan n wil neva b. Jst weighed ma own observatns
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by atlwireles: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
nkem Kalu: No single region in the Federation or individual/ group of persons has the monopoly of violence. NIGER DELTA OR WHATEVER U CALL URSELVES PLEASE TAKE NOTE. MORE SO, U ARE IN THE MINORITY AND I CAN BET U NO SENSIBLE IGBO MAN WILL FIGHT FOR U WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN AND U WILL SIMPLY BE OVER RUN.

Did somebody call for your help You were in the majority, how you did fare in your war My friend shut your silly mouth there.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by erico2k2(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
basilo101:
Lol at Yorubas and generating 3times the FG money. u ppl shud stop talking nonesense, almost everything in Nigeria revolve around oil money either directly or indirectly
Leave that guy, they should wait when the ports of sapele,warri and rivers open to receive Containers and RORO then there would be nothing for the likes of us to do in Lagos, cos as it stands, these are the puling power for people in the SS and Se of 9ja
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by erico2k2(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
atlwireles:

Did somebody call for your help You were in the majority, how did fare in your war My friend shut your silly mouth there.
Leave that guy lol he has not learnt the real reason the East lost the war.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by erico2k2(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
shaddy p: what nonsense...so called ex. N'delta militant,it is dat sme jonah dat wil kil u in ur own region. U claim 2 b producin crude oil n we al knw dat niger delta region is d worst in terms of dev. 2 b realistic n cut off sentimnts. It is doz nger delta leaders n der chiefs dat r kilin al nger deltan's right....4gt dnt blame atiku cos he hs nt even dne wt a felow nger delta hs dne ä c 2 it dat jonah wil nt win in 2015. I'm nt so called atiku's fan n wil neva b. Jst weighed ma own observatns
And you expect nearly 60 years of non development to be fixed I n just 20 years right?
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by erico2k2(m): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
Truckpusher: Apparently they do not have an idea what the loss of ones source economy and fighting at the same time can do ......and of course whoever is securing the economy will always have an upper hand ,because they can freely give to all the freelancing criminal nations to hold the war whilst you keep grinding to feed only...smh
Brov you are missing he point, the ND don't really benefit from the Oil, cos of the Black gold the whole national thieves are concentrated on the ND just like ant would around sugar.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by erico2k2(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
y-fo:

if u are a supporter of GEJ then fine but if u make a statement like "this is the best we've been since democracy under his tenure"... then you're just allowing emotions cloud your vision..

insecurity has been highest under hus tenure since the civil war days
strikes by multiple groups and sectors almost at the same time
not one corrupt officer has been prosecuted fairly or at all(pls correct me if I'm wrong)
releasing a massively corrupt official for ones personal gain
and the high level of dirty politicking being recorded 2 long years before the general elections!

my bro, if u still feel this is the best we've been democratically then nigeria must have been worse than mali in recent times with me failing to notice....heck, yar'adua's time was slow in terms of progress but relatively peaceful...

*note* its not all his fault but the problems still fall under his tenure.
Bro U r missing the point, it isn't about GEJ only at least there are other people improving the Economy, now in the them days you refer to, where was the room for criticism? can you complain and not shut up immediately??can we openly criticise the government of the day?GEJ government is the most scrutinized in modern day Nigeria. During the military did UNI not strike for a whole year?? I was in Uni ten, one full year we never went to school or have you 4gotten?You are talking of corrupt officials, now check this, do you k now that during the 8 years of OBJ we never had a minister of petroleum, bro let the truth be said, he aint perfect but we are moving in the right direction, why do you think everyone wants him out and surprise surprise the people who want him out are same people who where ruling B4 and we where worse off, this time if they get their wishes what do you think will happen, now Oil is very expensive
NB:I just checked your profile and just realised them events I noted wont be anywhere in ur memory as you are only young.Read more about the history of the governance of Nigeria since the time of OBJ and you would know how stupid we have been, you live in Lagos right, venture to Ota farm leading to OBJ town as silly as he could be he could not build the road to his own village.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by skyfall: 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Aborigines are at it again
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Nigerians forget history 2 fast! This guys don't make empty threats...
Fighting for the right of Niger Delta is all they do...

There must be a change for a change! Things must be done differently for 1s in tis country! All dos fighting GEJ r doing so for personal gains
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Pattey(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2013
Billygee2u:

ATIKU loot,right?

Atiku has @least allegedly invested some of his own loot in the S/south. . . Can U say the same of Alamiesiagha, Ibori and co who steal from U, stash it abroad and still oppress U with the remnants?
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Pattey(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2013
tjark1: Nigerians forget history 2 fast! This guys don't make empty threats...
Fighting for the right of Niger Delta is all they do...

There must be a change for a change! Things must be done differently for 1s in tis country! All dos fighting GEJ r doing so for personal gains

Which niger delta are they fighting for I didn't kno the region has now become another synonym for their pockets. . . #laffing in Aramaic#
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by yfo: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
erico2k2:
Bro U r missing the point, it isn't about GEJ only at least there are other people improving the Economy, now in the them days you refer to, where was the room for criticism? can you complain and not shut up immediately??can we openly criticise the government of the day?GEJ government is the most scrutinized in modern day Nigeria. During the military did UNI not strike for a whole year?? I was in Uni ten, one full year we never went to school or have you 4gotten?You are talking of corrupt officials, now check this, do you k now that during the 8 years of OBJ we never had a minister of petroleum, bro let the truth be said, he aint perfect but we are moving in the right direction, why do you think everyone wants him out and surprise surprise the people who want him out are same people who where ruling B4 and we where worse off, this time if they get their wishes what do you think will happen, now Oil is very expensive
NB:I just checked your profile and just realised them events I noted wont be anywhere in ur memory as you are only young.Read more about the history of the governance of Nigeria since the time of OBJ and you would know how stupid we have been, you live in Lagos right, venture to Ota farm leading to OBJ town as silly as he could be he could not build the road to his own village.

I may be young but I've still witnessed our democratic era to an extent and if u say jonathan is a step in the right direction in comparism to others, I still wouldn't agree fully. U make points for GEJ but I can easily do same for OBJ to make it seem like he also put nigeria on the right track...
1. Brought GSM to our country (any sane human would have done same but yet it is credited to him)
2. Constructed the benin-bypass
3. Cleared nigeria of its debt and brought one of naija's finest minds back home.
I'm not saying Obj or Yaradua's regimes are better but that GEJ is simply not an improvement in the way u painting him out to be.

U may want to say his govt is more transparent than others yet he refuses to declare his assets which his precedessor did...all have pros and fros cast against them and u my senior bro so let's just agree to disagree on this issue as its more of a perspective argument than that of facts.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by muktarmtt(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
egift: Empty threat. If they try anything, Nigeria will convert S-S to a Millitary Zone and Hausa will barnish Jona from the FCT - and they will do nothing.

Their fathers' back-stabbing killed my relations during the civil war. GEJ keep attracting the worst.
My broda tell dem o! Make dem catch head
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by erico2k2(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
y-fo:

I may be young but I've still witnessed our democratic era to an extent and if u say jonathan is a step in the right direction in comparism to others, I still wouldn't agree fully. U make points for GEJ but I can easily do same for OBJ to make it seem like he also put nigeria on the right track...
1. Brought GSM to our country (any sane human would have done same but yet it is credited to him)
2. Constructed the benin-bypass
3. Cleared nigeria of its debt and brought one of naija's finest minds back home.
I'm not saying Obj or Yaradua's regimes are better but that GEJ is simply not an improvement in the way u painting him out to be.

U may want to say his govt is more transparent than others yet he refuses to declare his assets which his precedessor did...all have pros and fros cast against them and u my senior bro so let's just agree to disagree on this issue as its more of a perspective argument than that of facts.
these are the reason I told you that you are still young
the Benin By pass was awarded out as contract when I was in Pry school still, same as teh Benin Sapele Dualazation project,I witnessed this first hand as we would go to Benin for Jam and GCE results from Sapele back in teh days.
Secondly it was in OBJs Era GSM came to be, wrong again, Before that we had NITEL who needed no licence to operate its GSM, people like Econet paid fru thier nose to acquire the rights to operate in 9ja so did others, now the monies generated from teh sale of them rights why did he OBJ not re invest it into the telicoms sector?
It was in OBJ era where ther was no Minister for petrolume that 90% of the oil blocks where sold and gues who owned majority of them, Northerners,I can give you that link for you to read if you want.
OBJ converted our SAP farm to his own famr in Ota and he is still there today, when OBJ came out of prison, he had just N20K look at him now.
GEJ is not a rich man, but was a lecturere in Uniport dunno if you knew that,so he aint clueless like OBJ.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Gbawe: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2013
I no sabi count. Abeg, is it seven days yet and has Atiku tendered a "public apology to Jonathan" as these deluded clown demanded? These militants are only deluding themselves making childish threats and giving empty ultimatums all over the place they cannot enforce. GEJ and his pathetic fan base of impotent braggarts. Comical lot.

The former warlords warned Atiku to tender a public apology to Jonathan within seven days,

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by c33b33(m): 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Abagworo:

Atiku is one of the few Nigerians that invested in the Niger Delta especially Rivers State. Intels is located in Rumuokwurusi and Onne, hence the militants don't have the ability to do anything in those area without causing internal war in Niger Delta. Rumuokwurusi is in Ikwerreland while Onne is in Elemeland a sub-group of Ogoni and they are not in good terms with Okrika. His American university is however located in disputable Okrikaland.

Please where in Okrikaland is Atiku's American University located? I'll like to know.

A news clip was shown on NTA national news tonight {Fri 28 August, 2015} where intel was commissioning projects with pomp and ceremony to the world via Nigeria Television Authority; paved streets and streetlights in rumuokwurusi {their host communinty}.

Please is Nlerum Street and Osborne Street exempted? The best part was displayed for publicity.

Alhaji Atiiku of Intels be truthful in your dealings to host communities. That project is uncompleted and shabby and not worth displaying to the world with all your plundering. Hypocrites and Liars like the poster above.

Shame on NTA and other press men for their lazy and show man journalism.

IPOB Youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria / How NIPC Boss Was Fired For Embarrassing Jonathan On $20bn Tax Waiver - Thecable / Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.