Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata (23695 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Ex-N'Delta militants Donate N52.7m To Flood Victims / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Mogidi2: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2013
cKaiser:

Why wait till 2015 why not today? Please leave Nigeria today if dem born una well

What will you do, fight?

When we leave you can form a country with the North. We're tired of feeding you people. abi we never try?

3 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 09, 2013
Mogidi2:

What will you do, fight?

When we leave you can form a country with the North. We're tired of feeding you people. abi we never try?

You dey mind these useless yoruba people
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Absugardaddy(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2013
empty threat...natin dm fit do
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Mogidi2: 7:30am On Sep 09, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

You dey mind these useless yoruba people

My brother enough is enough. The Yorubas can go and form a union with the north. There's still cocoa in the West and the North can revitalize their groundnut industry.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by ShineIt: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2013
Mogidi2:
My brother enough is enough. The Yorubas can go and form a union with the north. There's still cocoa in the West and the North can revitalize their groundnut industry.

Some would soon come here now and tell you they can survive on cocoa. Anyway I wish the Yorubas goodluck in their Cocoa dominated republic.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by idriis: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2013
Just fi di record*

Mi seh dis ah cluelessness at its creeks angry
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Iykopee(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2013
This aboki people and their counterpart in the oily republic are our only enemy in Nigeria.. I tink its time for break up let them form their own country with the mallams and live happily, No qualms.

The silly and unwise amaechi shud knw that these set of people cant rescue him when the chips are down. Lest he had forgotten that OBJ chased him away to Ghana prior to 2007 elections. Nonsense!
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by basilo101: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2013
Saklekplus:

stupid tribe,we go pursue igbo out of yorubaland expecially lagos and our new atlantic city,,u bloody thieves,scam,fraudulent and chimpazee generation tribe
Lazy ass dying of envy, get a life bro n leave igbo out of dis matter
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 09, 2013
This pple with their 7days wahaala
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2013
The man in question is a greedy thief. He definitely deserves to be shot dead and his carcass dumped in a crocodile infested canal. However, how can you declare someone a Persona-Non-Grata in his own country? And why do Ijaws always speak for the whole Niger-Delta? The last time I checked, most of the ethnic groups in that region can't even stand the Ijaws and their land-grabbing tendencies. The Niger-Delta is definitely one of the best regions for divide and conquer.

I honestly pity the Ijaws, when shiit hits the fan, they will most likely end up like Biafra (circa 1967-1970).

Ex-N'Delta militants - more like ex-thieves/terrorists with their C-in-C in Aso Rock.

Nigeria definitely has a lot of inconsequential noisemakers and non of them can hack it when the going gets tough. Anyway, get busy already and let me watch on 3D, plonkers. undecided
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by basilo101: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2013
Baba_O: Nigeria was born in 1914
Oil was discovered in 1956 in commercial quantity for the first time..., some of the illiterates wagging "our oil", "our region"... were even born before 1956, and have quickly forgotten that they benefited/educated immensely from groundnut/cocoa money of earlier mainstay of Nigeria economy . This is a mere sign of greed, crude, lack of civilization, ..........
Hw cud dey hv benefited frm cocoa n groundnut money wen nigeria was running a regional govt in those days? Didnt u ppl balkanise d con3 n concentrate power at d center all because oil? Well i de laf ND dey aint seen nothing yet. Let dem cari dia own cross

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Mogidi2: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2013
shymexx: The man in question is a greedy thief. He definitely deserves to be shot dead and his carcass dumped in a crocodile infested canal. However, how can you declare someone a Persona-Non-Grata in his own country? And why do Ijaws always speak for the whole Niger-Delta? The last time I checked, most of the ethnic groups in that region can't even stand the Ijaws and their land-grabbing tendencies. The Niger-Delta is definitely one of the best regions for divide and conquer.

I honestly pity the Ijaws, when shiit hits the fan, they will most likely end up like Biafra (circa 1967-1970).

Ex-N'Delta militants - more like ex-thieves/terrorists with their C-in-C in Aso Rock.

Nigeria definitely has a lot of inconsequential noisemakers and non of them can hack it when the going gets tough. Anyway, get busy already and let me watch on 3D, plonkers. undecided

What's this one saying. When fellow Nigerians were deported from Lagos it was cretins like you that were screaming Eko ni baje, keep your baje Lagos and we keep our oil.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2013
Sunny_bobo: No wonder you are still writing WAEC at 39

hehehehe,sunny obo(monkey) or what do you call yourself,see how i dey laff like your progenitor chimpanzees

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by basilo101: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2013
grtfem: Can we differentiate between politics which we all know to be a game of number and militancy here, for reasonable changes in the society, the militants should embrace democracy and play according to the rules, ultimatum as pronounced here is simply anti democracy, or are going back to military era ? Are they saying that anybody that vote against GEJ will also become a personal non grata ?. People should be reasonable and stop heating up the polity.
so y r dey forcing jonathan 2 drop his ambition? Let dem contest n demand 4 a free n fair election. I dnt kw y sm group tnks dat d north cn intimidate oda region n expect dat dey wont try 2 defend demselves

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by victorv12(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2013
All these Niger Delta militants with their empty threats. Before anybody say anything, they will be shouting our oil, our oil! With all the oil money and the bogus federal government allocations, still, there's no visible development in their region. Anybody that opposes the president will be threatened. Amechi that's trying is being threatened.

The money that's meant for development of the ss region are being used in Abuja to buy big properties and used to sponsor their flamboyant lifestyles at home and abroad. They should better prepare themselves for the worst because president Jonathan won't be re-elected in 2015, and they'll be sent back to their creeks.

By the time Buhari is elected as the president of the country, we make sure we bring Biafra 2 aka Nigeria civil war 2 to clear all the militants in the entire SS/SE region. All the private owned oil rigs will be seized and be fully owned by Nigeria. How can some criminals think they can threaten us based on the fact that we tap crude from their region? It seems like the money they're receiving from Jonathan gave them so much confidence with the oil bunkering they're into...they believe they can wage war and threaten Nigerians.

2015 is near, we make sure you're all sent back to the jungle president Jonathan brought you out from. Just make sure you utilize your stolen loots well because if you're caught under Buhari's government for oil bunkering, you will be tied to a drum and be fired upon! That's the military style of killing thieves in the 80's...and they'll invite NTA, AIT and CHANNEL NEWS to televise it for young aspiring SS youths that are aspiring to become militants!!
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2013
Let me just have a laugh this morning before I move to more important things.

Ok, let's say a fight breaks out between the North and N'Delta.

Yoruba's would maintain neutrality just as they're doing now. Igbo's would fight for their interest and wait for who has the upper-hand just as they've been quiet now. Middle-belt is divided, however, they will always ride with their natural allies up North.

Now down to N'Delta. I doubt the Edo's would want any part of it. So count them out. The Itsekiri's and Urhobo's would most likely follow the Edo's because the Ijaws and their militants have been marginalising them. Cross River has no oil, so it's inconsequential. Ibibio's of N'Delta - undecided. Rivers is divided.

So that would leave us with most likely Ijaws vs. Hausa/Fulani (+ Arab/Saudi Arabia + Qatar's money and influence). The West doesn't really care about your oil due to their new foreign policy and pivot - they're more interested in jihadists and Saudi Arabia for now.

Evidently that would be total annihilation of the Ijaws. Well, you would still have your creeks to hide in and blow up a few pipelines from time-to-time and that's about it. grin

I'm out, yo!!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2013
Shine It:

Some would soon come here now and tell you they can survive on cocoa. Anyway I wish the Yorubas goodluck in their Cocoa dominated republic.

just look at this illiterate,u always type rubbish here,,your damn oil go soon finish,,who told u dat yoruba never discover their own oil (ogun and ondo for future reserve),,but we just want ur own to finish first,i wait till when you start begging for food from SW,mumu pple

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2013
Mogidi2:

What's this one saying. When fellow Nigerians were deported from Lagos it was cretins like you that were screaming Eko ni baje, keep your baje Lagos and we keep our oil.

Are you alluding to Ijaw's oil in Bayelsa and parts of Rivers, or all the oil in N'Delta?

Well' Yoruba's don't need your oil. The SW generates 3times the money it receives from the FG. Ondo produces oil as well. Lagos also has oil. And most of the oil and gas in Itsekiri-land are in Ugborodo, an Ijebu-Itsekiri enclave. So best believe that's a Yoruba enclave.

I honestly feel sorry for you lot and your spineless and clueless fedora hat wearing leader. When he gets roasted for being stupid, don't say I didn't warn you lot. The owners of naija don't mess about, they're the masters of deceit and they would push you to your grave.

I'm out this time for real. wink

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by nutarious(f): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2013
[quote author=newton eni] Mumu na our fault say Baba GOD put you and your miserable Generation for that dry desert? since dem see oil for SS for naija we dey feed the whole naija. ABI we neva try for UNA Abegy even papa wey feed him pikin for a long time dey tire, Abeg make una free we.... Bambiala Nonsense !!!!!!!! [/quote

Bros so before oil was discovered in the 70's ur region dint benefit from cocoa southwest, cola-north, rubber - north central. Tell me what ur region has then.. Ɣ☺ΰ want to start a war without military inteligence. Look @ this combatants-obasanjo, Ibb, Buhari. It won't take this guys anytn to agree when threaten. Can you guys survive the whole Nigeria military on Ɣ☺ΰ without any help outside. Ojukwu with all his tactics fail. You guys don't know anytn about politics. The few people who still believe in Gej you have succedd in making them lose faith. The igbos will wine and dine abou this. But let the war start you will see you are alone. Do the mathematics, how many compatant fighter jet do Ɣ☺ΰ have, that said. If you are judging by Ndelta militants last action you shd know we were under democracy and they were allowed to do what the like. When the worse get to worse Ɣ☺ΰ guys will succed in treating urself as prisoner in your country and if Nigeria did Ω̴̩̩̩̥δt brake up, the north elite will Neva support anybody fron SS again. If I were Gej, my last card will be the masses, they voted en masss for him, that's a big joker that I will have played out and get their support. Bit he surrouded himself with those who can't play card as evident in president been their @ eagles square to witness anational embassment. Note ---- you Neva can fight this guys as a region. Southwest dint vote for Obj and he won cos he played a national card. Gej should play this too

3 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by akereconfi: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2013
Abagworo:

Atiku is one of the few Nigerians that invested in the Niger Delta especially Rivers State. Intels is located in Rumuokwurusi and Onne, hence the militants don't have the ability to do anything in those area without causing internal war in Niger Delta. Rumuokwurusi is in Ikwerreland while Onne is in Elemeland a sub-group of Ogoni and they are not in good terms with Okrika. His American university is however located in disputable Okrikaland.

wetin u know wey you dey talk?? Abi which internal war wey go happen for ND because of Atiku....
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Munzakah(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2013
What is this man saying? as u have the right to via for any position in this country, so is another person. what of if Atiku or somebody else move out of PDP and form his/her party and at the end of the day he/she won the election, what would you say. And by the way, who told you that everybody is in support of GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by General2000: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2013
I dey laugh o!
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Acidosis(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2013
I just they laugh... grin

Empty threats, Empty Noise, Empty Hatred, Empty heat, Empty Air, Empty dust..
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2013
Those of you shouting oil, though may come from the Niger Delta, don't know that the sale of crude oil is far dropping because of the discovery of other sources of energy by countries Nigeria sells its oil to. No wonder the Delta State Government has rolled out a programme, "Delta Beyond Oil"; Rivers State is going into agriculture and saving some of its money for the rainy day, all to make them not to feel the impact of low patronage of oil that could set in, much. Besides, oil is being discovered in some states in the north in commercial quantity. This is in addition to other natural mineral resources there that have been deliberately left unexplored. Do you think the northers don't know what they're doing?

And to all those saying the South West states would suffer if Nigeria breaks because they won't be getting allocation from the sale of crude oil, may I ask you: How many of your governors have been able to beat the feat of Obafemi Awolowo in the defunct Wester Region?

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Isiterere(m): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2013
another ultimatum?

Can't this people be proactive for once ?

Clueless again

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by benny4wax(m): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2013
For the latest information and tutorials on blogging, AdSense,android mobile phone root , free browsing tweaks, general informations making headlines and internet money making tips..
For all these and more visit:
http//www.netzbrainz..com
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2013
IM TIRED AND GET IRRITATED WHEN I HEAR THESE NIGER DELTAN COCKSUCKERS SCREAM 'WE FEED YOU'
FOR THE RECORD U DONT FEED ME.
U ACT AS IF ONE GOVERNOR OR ONE FORMER PRESIDENT COMES TO MY HOUSE AND DOLES OUT OIL MONEY?
I WORK HARD FOR WHAT I EAT I PAY MY FVCKING TAXES AND MY BILLS. NOTHING IS (OR HAS BEEN) GIVEN TO ME FREE
AND I BELIEVE I SPEAKTHE SAME FOR MILLIONS OF OTHER NIGERIANS. IM YET TO SEE 1,USEFUL THING UR FVCKING OIL MONEY
HAS BROUGHT EXCEPT MISERY. DIRECT UR ANGER @ THE CORRUPT PEOPLE IN SEATS OF POWER U FVCKING COWARDS.
TELL THEM 2 THEIR FACES 'WE FEED U' NOT TO US HARD WORKING FOLKS.
I ALSO BELIEVE I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF MILLIONS WHEN I SAY FVCK U AND UR STVPID OIL. WHEN THE COUNTRY BREAKS UP
WE'LL C WHO WILL STARVE. NOT ME. LAZY FOOLS. NOT WHEN IM ALIVE AND WELL AND EQUIPPED WITH MORE BRAINS THAN U ALL PUT TOGETHER .
IDI0TS
NEXT TIME REASON WITH WHATS LEFT OF THAT STUFF RATTLING IN UR EMPTY SKULLS BEFORE U TELL ANY NON-NIGER DELTAN ' WE FEED U'

4 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by splitnaija(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2013
Let's simply split this country into North and South just like North and South Korea.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nichobabe(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2013
shymexx: The man in question is a greedy thief. He definitely deserves to be shot dead and his carcass dumped in a crocodile infested canal. However, how can you declare someone a Persona-Non-Grata in his own country? And why do Ijaws always speak for the whole Niger-Delta? The last time I checked, most of the ethnic groups in that region can't even stand the Ijaws and their land-grabbing tendencies. The Niger-Delta is definitely one of the best regions for divide and conquer.

In Nigeria, a Nigerian can be declared non-grata in Nigeria just as a Nigerian can be deported in any state of the country so i am not surprise at all. There is more to come, this is just the beginning. cry cry cry
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2013
I have say this before and I will say it again if the op like moh they hide my post " all the youths/ex-millitia from this n'delta region are useless and shameless' with all they have benefit from federal govt as not make meaniful achievement to them than to cause trouble and keep ranting 7days ! 7days! And should be lesson for those other region in support of it when govt give them bunch of money and different kind of things ' if 10% of what pple benefit from govt pass to other region of this country no youth will be suffer or stranded of job' " all they no is waste our resources... Jobless pple!
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2013
Babzilla: IM TIRED AND GET IRRITATED WHEN I HEAR THESE NIGER DELTAN COCKSUCKERS SCREAM 'WE FEED YOU'
FOR THE RECORD U DONT FEED ME.
U ACT AS IF ONE GOVERNOR OR ONE FORMER PRESIDENT COMES TO MY HOUSE AND DOLES OUT OIL MONEY?
I WORK HARD FOR WHAT I EAT I PAY MY FVCKING TAXES AND MY BILLS. NOTHING IS (OR HAS BEEN) GIVEN TO ME FREE
AND I BELIEVE I SPEAKTHE SAME FOR MILLIONS OF OTHER NIGERIANS. IM YET TO SEE 1,USEFUL THING UR FVCKING OIL MONEY
HAS BROUGHT EXCEPT MISERY. DIRECT UR ANGER @ THE CORRUPT PEOPLE IN SEATS OF POWER U FVCKING COWARDS.
TELL THEM 2 THEIR FACES 'WE FEED U' NOT TO US HARD WORKING FOLKS.
I ALSO BELIEVE I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF MILLIONS WHEN I SAY FVCK U AND UR STVPID OIL. WHEN THE COUNTRY BREAKS UP
WE'LL C WHO WILL STARVE. NOT ME. LAZY FOOLS. NOT WHEN IM ALIVE AND WELL AND EQUIPPED WITH MORE BRAINS THAN U ALL PUT TOGETHER .
IDI0TS
NEXT TIME REASON WITH WHATS LEFT OF THAT STUFF RATTLING IN UR EMPTY SKULLS BEFORE U TELL ANY NON-NIGER DELTAN ' WE FEED U'

Oh boy!!! Cor Blimey!! shocked shocked

Babzizzle my nizzle for shizzle, why so mad? sad

We just need to start separating the lazy and worthless Ijaws from N'Delta. N'Delta as a whole is more or less the melting point of Southern Nigeria - the bantu Ijaws are just the problematic ones. grin

Well, if I were you, I won't give up on the oil money yet. We all need some oil money worth billions or millions in our lives in future. As for me, I shall ra.pe some of that oil in the nearest future before the country sits on a C4 and explodes - BLAMMMMMMMM!!

I'm trying to do a John Fashanu soon and rob the shepopotamuses of the creek! cool
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by AreaFada2: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2013
REHOZIBAH: What is it with some disgruntled elements declaring a Nigerian persona non grata in Nigeria?

Never before has Nigeria been polarised along tribal,ethnic and religious divide as we currently are under this man called GEJ

All in the bid to hide his dismal performance under the guise of satanic threat and empty militant soliloquy?

Well your people promised to make Nigeria ungovernable so that everyone can blame GEJ. Well they have succeeded.

What is left is to break up the fake contraption of a country and let different tribes or groups thereof form their own country. We're not one people and WILL NEVER be. People should learn to forget oil. It will dry up soon anyway.

SW can join North to form ODUAREWA Republic since both are vehemently anti-GEJ and they know better than anybody else. Uthman dan Fodio and Afonja would be smiling in his grave.

That should be fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term / Peter Hena: How FIRS Director Received N700m Cash Payment — EFCC / I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.