Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? (15643 Views)

Poll: Husbands in the labor room:

Yes: 90% (68 votes)
No: 9% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / Should Husbands Hide Money From Their Wives? / Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2009
chaircover:

No more; I'm done thank you very much wink

Go into the world and multiply, that was the command oh
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2009
chaircover:

. . . . . so what are you waiting for? cool

i will make sure i have like 6 . . . . so u can have one or 2 to make up for teh 2 times that Uncle Chaircover wasnt around for the birth, i am sure he will be glad to make it up. . . . and i promise to be at the naming ceremony too, and i will allow u to even name one Fhemmmy.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Ejadamen(f): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
All this advocating,if e wan enter e go enter grin cool
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ejadamen:

All this advocating,if e wan enter e go enter grin cool

Will you join me in prayers for chaircover, that she will get more chair to cover?
chaircover:

Dont mind Femi O! He is just gassing grin

He wants 6 and he hasnt even started. wink

remember the octo-Mom?
So i can get all the 6 at once now. . . .called getting 6 for the price of one.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2009
chaircover:

From my own personal experience I will say NO . .  never again.

My husband didnt manage to make it to hospital with in time with my second and I had my daughter within 15 minutes of getting to the hospital with no fuss and no pain releif at all.

The first was a different story and he was nearly fainting, throwing up, arguing with the midwife, he was distracting and because he was scared & nervous, I became scared too. In the end the midwife chased him out  grin

my luv 4 u is increasing daily, kindly tell them biko
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2009
na2day?:

back off, i know uncle chaircover, where is my shaka
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2009
shey i don tell u no b4?

shocked shocked shocked
na2day?:

shocked angrysadsad angry embarassed
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2009
Fhemmmy:

back off, i know uncle chaircover, where is my shaka

my friend, if u value your life make u no try drag chaircover with me ooo!  angry angry angry angry

~Sissy~:

shocked shocked shocked
shocked angrysadsad angry embarassed

hello sweet heart, i meant loff not luv. it was a slip of my keyboard  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

my friend, if u value your life make u no try drag chaircover with me ooo!  angry angry angry angry

hello sweet heart, i meant loff not luv. it was a slip of my keyboard  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

loff, luv, loffvv all of 'em na d same tin. tell me another lie jare angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2009
~Sissy~:

loff, luv, loffvv all of 'em na d same tin. tell me another lie jare angry

hold on, make i check chapter 7 in my book of lies~~~~ha! na Yusuff talk say make i say am on hin behalf embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2009
hmmm. . . . so u have a secret book of lies shocked shocked shocked. no wonder
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2009
~Sissy~:

hmmm. . . . so u have a secret book of lies shocked shocked shocked. no wonder

me? nooooo! i just borrowed the queen james version of the bible from yusuff so as to read u a verse in it tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2009
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by kokorunna(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2009
Yes they should be allowed in so they know how hard it is for the woman.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
No worry Uncle Chaircover will email u blow and i will be the one to help him sef.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2009
chaircover:

Na2day I have a funny feeling that Sissy is going to clobber you on the head with a 5 inch stiletto heal and albeit it is well deserved, I don’t think you want that to happen to you on the first day of the weekend grin cheesy grin

As for the book of lies, put a price on it and see how many thousands of copies you will sell on this lovely Nairaland of ours in seconds.

You could soon be buying a whole street in Lekki.
wink

girl, u have a point, i could be rich in no time. i knew there was a reason why i fell in love with u [size=3pt]plz dont tell sissy ooo[/size]

Fhemmmy:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
No worry Uncle Chaircover will email u blow and i will be the one to help him sef.

i get spam blocker tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2009
na2day?:

i get spam blocker tongue tongue tongue

ok oh, u on your own
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2009
Fhemmmy:

ok oh, u on your own

e don tey no bi 2day! cool cool cool
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2009
na2day?:

e don tey no bi 2day! cool cool cool

Lol grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 12:21am On Nov 15, 2009
Yes and fhemmy dont ask me why angry angry angry tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 2:11am On Nov 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Yes and fhemmy dont ask me why angry angry angry tongue

If you dont want me asking why, then, give reasons and not just some half bake answer
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 2:22am On Nov 15, 2009
Cos we make the baby together and we must be there together
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 2:28am On Nov 15, 2009
You mean u need someone to bite when the pain in unbearable.
What if he faint?
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 2:31am On Nov 15, 2009
Good radiance to bad rubbish, did he faint when we were humping and by the way i am not going to marry a sissy wink
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 2:37am On Nov 15, 2009
even a hunk cld collapse when he see a big head coming thru
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 2:39am On Nov 15, 2009
Good for him smiley
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Good radiance to bad rubbish, did he faint when we were humping and by the way i am not going to marry a sissy wink

English language is the worse for it on these boards.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 2:40am On Nov 15, 2009
Yes now, and while you screaming, he is shouting too.
that would be termed . . . .Kunbe and Mr Kunbe part One
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 2:43am On Nov 15, 2009
davidylan:

English language is the worse for it on these boards.

David deyin leyin mi oo angry angry
Fhemmmy:

Yes now, and while you screaming, he is shouting too.
that would be termed . . . .Kunbe and Mr Kunbe part One

Where you dey get ideas from

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Porta Potties: The Bad, Worst And Ugly. / How Do You Deal With A Child's Tantrum In Public Places? / How Are Nigerian Weddings Funded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.