Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? (15684 Views)

Poll: Husbands in the labor room:

Yes: 90% (68 votes)
No: 9% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / Should Husbands Hide Money From Their Wives? / Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by FLGators1: 3:54am On May 12, 2009
I no dey vex for you cuz you no be my hubby.

If na my hubby dey say what you just said now, he'd be picking up his guts from the floor AFTER my labor.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 4:01am On May 12, 2009
FL Gators!:

I no dey vex for you cuz you no be my hubby.

If na my hubby dey say what you just said now, he'd be picking up his guts from the floor AFTER my labor.

are u dumping me now, is that the deal? if u r having octuplets i go stay, i go give u moral support grin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by FLGators1: 4:04am On May 12, 2009
Can't dump someone who never bought me a diamond ring to show me that he wants me tongue cool cool

Octuplet? What crime have I committed to be sentenced?
No. 2 is enough grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 4:10am On May 12, 2009
FL Gators!:

Can't dump someone who never bought me a diamond ring to show me that he wants me tongue cool cool

but i borrow one diamond ring give u say make u wear am for 30sec, e no do u? abi u too greedy? angry angry angry

FL Gators!:

Octuplet? What crime have I committed to be sentenced?
No. 2 is enough grin grin

see u, abi u no want ur own reality tv? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by FLGators1: 4:15am On May 12, 2009
30 secs? See this broke dude trying to get me. tongue Money on me is what attracted me to you. So if you like, you gotta spend money on me na. buy a diamond ring that'd last forever tongue tongue

No, I do NOT want a reality T.V.
I just want that sexy Ghana man with his two children cool cool grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:20am On May 12, 2009
If I was married and my wife is having a baby I won't mind being in the delivery room, but I sure don't want to be down there where the baby in coming out from. That's just not right ewwwww. How in the world would I want to have MouthAction with my wife after seeing all that blood and gots angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 4:24am On May 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

If I was married and my wife is having a baby I won't mind being in the delivery room, but I sure don't want to be down there where the baby in coming out from. That's just not right ewwwww. How in the world would I want to have MouthAction with my wife after seeing all that blood and gots angry

angry angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:25am On May 12, 2009
sissy abeg no vex, I'm just telling it as it is sad
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 4:27am On May 12, 2009
so does that also mean you wouldnt be having sex w/her since u r going to be digging the same place?
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 4:29am On May 12, 2009
FL Gators!:

30 secs? See this broke dude trying to get me. tongue Money on me is what attracted me to you. So if you like, you gotta spend money on me na. buy a diamond ring that'd last forever tongue tongue

No, I do NOT want a reality T.V.
I just want that sexy Ghana man with his two children cool cool grin

30sec is too much sef, na long throat dey worry u, go marry ur ghana man, i don issue u ur certificate of divorce angry angry angry angry

OgidiBoy:

i say it with u broda, ewwwwwwwwwwwww! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:30am On May 12, 2009
~Sissy~:

so does that also mean you wouldnt be having sex w/her since u r going to be digging the same place?

Digging into the hole with my pee pee is different.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 4:31am On May 12, 2009
na2day?:

30sec is too much sef, na long throat dey worry u, go marry ur ghana man, i don issue u ur certificate of divorce  angry angry angry angry

i say it with u broda, ewwwwwwwwwwwww!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i will whip ur ass oo, rememba im still watching ya tongue

OgidiBoy:

Digging into the hole with my pee pee is different.

nah, u r just twisting it. if u r going to be repulsed by the sight of it berra u dnt enter the L*D at the first place tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 4:33am On May 12, 2009
~Sissy~:

my bad, i will remember to behave herself, i mean myself  grin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 4:37am On May 12, 2009
na2day?:

my bad, i will remember to behave herself, i mean myself  grin grin grin

good boi, berra behave yaself nxt tyme tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 4:40am On May 12, 2009
~Sissy~:

good boi, berra behave yaself nxt tyme tongue tongue

so what do i get for being a good boi? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 4:51am On May 12, 2009
na2day?:

so what do i get for being a good boi? kiss kiss kiss

u get a point on the character counts chart am keeping just for ya and a kiss kiss
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 4:57am On May 12, 2009
~Sissy~:

u get a point on the character counts chart am keeping just for ya and a kiss kiss

fingers crossed that i can make it up on that chart smiley
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 4:59am On May 12, 2009
na2day?:

fingers crossed that i can make it up on that chart  smiley

u berra cox any mess up u loss all the good points and start allover again sad sad sad tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 5:19am On May 12, 2009
~Sissy~:

u berra cox any mess up u loss all the good points and start allover again sad sad sad tongue

u harsh oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 5:45am On May 12, 2009
na2day?:

u harsh oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

nah . . . am very sweet if u behave tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:49am On May 12, 2009
~Sissy~:

nah, u r just twisting it. if u r going to be repulsed by the sight of it berra u dnt enter the L*D at the first place tongue

Which one do you want me to enter ? your own
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 5:53am On May 12, 2009
~Sissy~:

nah . . . am very sweet if u behave tongue

ok, i will behave, especially as the mavs won smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:54am On May 12, 2009
na2day?:

That series should have been tied at two now but oh well angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 5:54am On May 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

[/b]

Which one do you want me to enter ? your own

nah . . . .  . dnt enter the Labor and Delivery ward just stand at the visitor lounge tongue

na2day?:

oh hell no angry angry

why did they win angry wanted Denver to kick their ass off angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 6:19am On May 12, 2009
~Sissy~:

oh hell no angry angry

why did they win angry wanted Denver to kick their ass off angry

madam, shaaaarrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppp! report urself to the bedroom angry angry angry denver my azz angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 6:24am On May 12, 2009
hahahaha too bad. it is already too late cox denver is going to kick their azz anywaxz angry angry angry

one more game they're out!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2009
~Sissy~:

hahahaha too bad. it is already too late cox denver is going to kick their azz anywaxz angry angry angry

one more game they're out!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool

thatz bcoz u dont know the MAVS in us angry angry angry angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 8:54pm On May 22, 2009
na2day?:

thatz bcoz u dont know the MAVS in us angry angry angry angry

aww . . hope u r still mourning the loss your "mavs" tongue

shouldnt u be fishing with them sef undecided

told ya dens were going not beat their azz but kick it tongue grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2009
~Sissy~:

aww . . hope u r still mourning the loss your "mavs" tongue

shouldnt u be fishing with them sef undecided

told ya dens were going not beat their azz but kick it tongue grin grin

thanks to the refs u won but dont worry, i have a surprise 4 ya angry angry angry angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 9:10pm On May 22, 2009
na2day?:

thanks to the refs u won but dont worry, i have a surprise 4 ya angry angry angry angry

LOL should i be scared? tongue

ofcuz it is easy to blame the refs when the so called "mavs" culdnt pass the ball tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2009
~Sissy~:

LOL should i be scared? tongue

ofcuz it is easy to blame the refs when the so called "mavs" culdnt pass the ball tongue tongue

u better be scared. the none obvious call nko? an apology wasn't good enough
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 11:29pm On May 22, 2009
na2day?:

u better be scared. the none obvious call nko? an apology wasn't good enough

it's too late already. the deed is done tongue

scared of wot ke? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sad Facts About Modern Family Life / My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash / I Need Answers From Married People Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.