Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? (14986 Views)

Poll: Who would you go for?

Asian guys - everywhere in Asia: 21% (3 votes)
Latino guys - S. America, Spain, Brazil, etc: 78% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! / Check Out My New Latino Girlfriend / I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2008
superman:

to all yall fake out there!! superman has spoken alite!!! good ha

wowo or no woo!! no time !! you obviously see there are just group of nigerians out there that make your ulgy face feel good!! good for no

my post can never been dicarded !! you can try hahha

fakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss on the looose

yes sir

1. did u just learn the word "Y'all" and "fake ass"? u just discovered the meaning? seem to be getting u agitated.
2. I understand u have a problem pronouncing "R" . . .do u also have a problem typing it down too? "alite"
3. Anyone knows what "dicarded" means? your ass needs to be kicked back into Kindergatern
4. How old are u? ? . . . GROW the "F" UP!!!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by superman(m): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2008
tetchness
becareful Mugbabe killer squad looking over your shoulder!! oloshi

1. did u just learn the word "Y'all" and "fake ass"? u just discovered the meaning? seem to be getting u agitated.
2. I understand u have a problem pronouncing "R" . . .do u also have a problem typing it down too?
3. Anyone knows what "dicarded" means? your ass needs to be kicked back into Kindergatern
4. How old are u? ? . . . GROW the "F" UP!!!

busta ulgy
we cannot sit down and let fake ass sell-out fools like you putting brothers down! so no time for fakessssssssssssssssssssssssss!

thats not right! and remember fantasy could be an illusion!! jesusss
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by quinofhart(f): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2008
why do people go on about other people's English? its so fuking pathetic. When did you become Queen Elizabeth? please we are Africans not English, the fact we use it to communicate does not mean you should go about demeaning other who make mistakes or can not speak correctly. pathetic .
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2008
superman:

tetchness
Emi ni oloshi?. . .se were lon pe yan ni oloshi?

Bring the squad . . .!!! I'll spit on all y'all face as usual! cool
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by superman(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2008
2x sori
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by superman(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2008
quinofhart

pls pls stay out of it!! ha dnt try to make it easy for these fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee s damn no let off

mind you, you can always read my post, then read theirs!! jesusssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

dissin nigeria men feelin good!! now end of the road for fakeeeeeeeeeeees ha
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by gabelogan(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2008
I WONDER WETIN NIGERIAN WOMEN SEE FOR ASIAN GUYS, THOSE GUYS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE PERMANNETLY ASLEEP AND THEY ARE LAZY AS HELL. I PLAY BASKETBALL WITH 'EM EVERY WEEKENED AND DOMINATE THEM SOOOO MUCH, EVEN FIVE OF EM CANT GUARD ME, PLUS THEY ARE SHORT TOO. SOMEONE ONCE TOLD ME THAT IF I GO TO CHINA, ILL BE THE TALLEST MAN. BESIDES, THEY MOSTLY DATE ASIAN WOMEN, ITS QUITE RARE TO FIND ASIAN GUYS DATING BLACK WOMEN, SEEMS LIKE A TABOO TO THEM.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by quinofhart(f): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2008
lmao
Asian men as in asian chinese etc or Indians? lol the thought ooohh
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2008
quinofhart:

why do people go on about other people's English? its so fuking pathetic. When did you become Queen Elizabeth? please we are Africans not English, the fact we use it to communicate does not mean you should go about demeaning other who make mistakes or can not speak correctly. pathetic .

Like buba like Iro . . .don't say what u don't know. i don't care if u guys are related but u need to stop judging onc sided and make ur point direct.

it is ok for him to call other pple FAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEE is an english like that??

Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss spare me abeg.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2008
superman:

tetchness

busta ulgy
we cannot sit down and let fake ass sell-out fools like you putting brothers down! so no time for fakessssssssssssssssssssssssss!

thats not right! and remember fantasy could be an illusion!! jesusss

Guy go learn to spell . . u can't spell simple Ugly.
Whatchu doing online in the first place.
U've made ur point and I stick to the fact that Most nigerian guys are woh woh

sue me!!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2008
Busta. .
dey pass wowo abeg!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by quinofhart(f): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2008
Busta:

Like buba like Iro . . .don't say what u don't know. i don't care if u guys are related but u need to stop judging onc sided and make your point direct.

it is ok for him to call other people FAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEE is an english like that??

Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss spare me abeg.

i could not give a rats arse about your fight guys, i saw your comment and reacted its a forum ''i can''
i find it ridiculous when An African decides to put others down when they spell badly. or speak English badly. its just ridiculous, if you can't see it then it very very sad. Again don't give a shit about your internet fight lol
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2008
quinofhart:

i could not give a rats arse about your fight guys, i saw your comment and reacted its a forum ''i can''
i find it ridiculous when An African decides to put others down when they spell badly. or speak English badly. its just ridiculous, if you can't see it then it very very sad. Again don't give a shit about your internet fight lol

makes both of us . . .besides, don't say what u don't because your point is just baseless.

besides . . u call that a fight??
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by quinofhart(f): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2008
I ask Asian men as in chinese or Indians? either way they can not be compared to Nigerian men.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by StephenP(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2008
I don't think anyone has a right to spell badly cause there's "spell check". People should use it.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by quinofhart(f): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2008
Busta:

makes both of us . . .besides, don't say what u don't because your point is just baseless.

besides . . u call that a fight??

cool baseless?   hmm, lol ok what ever makes you happy, ignorance they say is Bliss, be true to yourself. We are Africans first , drop the pretentious crap
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by superman(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2008
busta  post is utterly rubbish ha fake jesussssssssss

quinofhart

how can nigeria move foward with characters like these fakesssssssssssssssssssssss

oh my god !!! please people that can't read and write

NOW THE NIGERIANS CAN SEE THE DUBIOUS CHARACTER GRIPPLIN IN!!

LOOK THEM, LOOK THEM, NA THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LATER
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2008
quinofhart:

cool baseless?   hmm, lol ok what ever makes you happy, ignorance they say is Bliss, be true to yourself. We are Africans first , drop the pretentious crap

yes mam . . madam africa "aka" I TOO KNOW!!
it ain't my fault. . . neither is it ur fault.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2008
superman:

busta post is utterly rubbish ha fake jesussssssssss
stop with ur fake lingo . . i don notice u already . . dundee united!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2008
StephenP:

I don't think anyone has a right to spell badly cause there's "spell check". People should use it.
Dnt blame them. . .blame whichever education system they served!

anywaz. . .chic to chic fight is so not my thing . . I'm outtie!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Jackal(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2008
@ Busta,

This is unfair. . . . . Stop dissing an African King!!! grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2008
superman:

busta post is utterly rubbish ha fake jesussssssssss
Sharrap!! go and take a nap. . it's obvious you dnt know half of the sh*t you're posting cool
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by quinofhart(f): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2008
StephenP:

he is not writing a thesis here it only NL what's the big deal For fuks sakes, sometimes people can't be bluddy arsed to use a spell check , hardly the end of the world. the whole idea of coming on line is to unwind and get away its hardly an academic event geez
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2008
Jackal:

@ Busta,

This is unfair. . . . . Stop dissing an African King!!! grin

jackal . . where and who be una king?

StephenP:

abi o
that is if they understand what it means.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2008
na wa . . .u call that jargon he posted up there unwinding?

In short i give up . . baseless i say!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by superman(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin

END OF THE ROAD LALALALA

yes germany lets beat these portugese wana beeeeeeeees down!! people that cant read and write

1-0 down

later!!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by quinofhart(f): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2008
my dear unlike you i actually don't go through people's posts with a fine comb trying to see who has made the biggest grammatical blunder, ''ooohh oh dear , one shall have a heart attack if people don't speak English'' ''oooh i say''!!!
lets just be real ok , fight all you want with him but i personally can not sit back and watch. I will put my sisters and brothers right when they come with British snobbery bull crap. You my dear are no English Queen
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2008
quinofhart:

my dear unlike you i actually don't go through people's posts with a fine comb trying to see who has made the biggest grammatical blunder, ''ooohh oh dear , one shall have a heart attack if people don't speak English'' ''oooh i say''!!!
lets just be real ok , fight all you want with him but i personally can not sit back and put my sisters and brothers right when they come with British snobbery bull crap. You my dear are no English Queen

Not my fault that I detect and cannot read rubbish or confused unintelligible language !!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Jackal(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2008
Busta:

Not my fault that I detect and cannot read rubbish or confused unintelligible language !!

Touche.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by quinofhart(f): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2008
fair enough but then the world would not stop spinning if people can not write English to your Standards or those of Queenie.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by superman(m): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2008
yes 2-0 down!! nonsense!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by superman(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2008
quinofhart

funi enough as it sound these people that felt threatened here got the right to be so course they are the ones nominated as the best analist when they cant read and write simple english

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Girl With The Big Bo Obz Come's Out With New Pictures Showing All Her Breast / What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.