Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man (29116 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by onila(f): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
smiley grin grin

you won't get to work, u will just stay home and look pretty

all hail the hard working Nigerian man!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Afam4eva(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
You have a point. Marrying a Nigerian man means free food, money and everything. But you also have to do some work at the home front and these jobs can be tiring.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by onila(f): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Afam4eva: You have a point. Marrying a Nigerian man means free food, money and everything. But you also have to do some work at the home front and these jobs can be tiring.

I know some of my Nigerian neighbours back home. their wives don't even do housework

they have cleaners, cooks, gardeners and like 2 two house girls

now that's the good life
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Afam4eva(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
onila:

I know some of my Nigerian neighbours back home. their wives don't even do housework

they have cleaners, cooks, gardeners and like 2 two house girls

now that's the good life
There are some men that know how to spoil their wives and wouldn't want them to do anything. Unfortunately, women of nowadays always want to do something.

5 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nayah(f): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
Afam4eva: You have a point. Marrying a Nigerian man means free food, money and everything. But you also have to do some work at the home front and these jobs can be tiring.
not really sure.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Afam4eva(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nayah:
not really sure.... tongue
That's Nigerian African culture for you.

One would think that the feminist disposition of modern day women will be welcome by the men folk because it would mean that they would hussle less but no, they're fighting against it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hmmmmmm
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by onila(f): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
There are some men that know how to spoil their wives and wouldn't want them to do anything. Unfortunately, women of nowadays always want to do something.

lol what do they do grin

their rich Nigerian husbands open laundry store, saloon or some dead boutique for them. .I live ard all these women, that's all they do

they travel to Italy, Dubai to go buy clothes for their boutique twice in a year. .now that fun
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Afam4eva(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
onila:

lol what they do grin

their rich Nigerian husbands open laundry store, saloon or some dead boutique for them. .I live ard all these women, that's all they do

they travel to Italy, Dubai to go buy clothes for their boutique twice in a year. .now that fun
That's if there husbands are very well to do. Some women actually want a white collar job where they will be going to work everyday. If i'm a woman, i will just see down jeje and allow my husband spend money on me. I no kuku like work before. I just do it cos i'm a man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by herroyality(f): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
hi my lady, my own view on d issue, i wouldn't mind marryin a white man,because it where love holds i go. mean while nigeria men r lovely romantic n sweet so if could be soon lucky, i ll go wit ur advert to marry a nigerian man. i love ur topic it matured kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tufiakwa. Rather date a Congolese Pygmy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nayah(f): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
That's Nigerian African culture for you.

One would think that the feminist disposition of modern day women will be welcome by the men folk because it would mean that they would hussle less but no, they're fighting against it.
What do you call feminism honey? cause equity ( at work for example) and equality ( physically impossible) are two different notions
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2013

15 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
*says a silent prayer* Lord, why am I being denied a Nigerian man?

7 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by alienware(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
Senseless thread.

10 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by luvablesam(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nice thread Oni...no Nigerian man really wants his woman to go thru any stress(in Marriage o). We like pampering our wives. I know of one of my friends wife dat anytime her car has a flat tire anywhere she is,she calls her huby to come n fix it,drops d car keys hidden behind d flat tire n she takes a cosy chartered taxi home.

Now ain't dat cool ladies

#Things done only by a Nigerian Huby#

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Deiok(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
I am confuse., which nigeria are they talking about here? Is it not thesame nigeria that i know

35 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Afam4eva(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
luvable sam: Nice thread Oni...no Nigerian man really wants his woman to go thru any stress(in Marriage o). We like pampering our wives. I know of one of my friends wife dat anytime her car has a flat tire anywhere she is,she calls her huby to come n fix it,drops d car keys hidden behind d flat tire n she takes a cosy chartered taxi home.

Now ain't dat cool ladies

#Things done only by a Nigerian Huby#
I wish i was a woman.
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
All hail
onila: smiley smiley
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
onila: smiley grin grin

you went get to work, u will just stay home and look pretty

How is that limited to nigerian men. Most Well to do Africans wife dont work, even at home they have maids to the housework for them.

Why do Nigerians think they are unique? Fact, most Nigerians are just like every other Africans.

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Silverb(f): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
undecided undecided
Deiok: I am confuse., which nigeria are they talking about here? Is it not thesame nigeria that i know
I wonder undecided
Deiok: I am confuse., which nigeria are they talking about here? Is it not thesame nigeria that i know
I wonder.

9 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by onila(f): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kingmojo:

How is that limited to nigerian men. Most Well to do Africans wife dont work, even at home they have maids to the housework for them.

Why do Nigerians think they are unique? Fact, most Nigerians are just like every other Africans.

Ghana with Nigeria might be the only exception. .because I know Ghanaians quite well

other African men can be sexist. .

or maybe Nigerian men are known to splash money ard, that's y girls might think Nigerian men can be quite generous

in Cameroon, I hrd every woman are meant to know how to cook regardless of husband financial status undecided
the modern Nigeria I know, I see the present day Nigerian woman cant cook . .bcus they are married to rich men

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by onila(f): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kingmojo:

Ghana with Nigeria might be the only exception. .because I know Ghanaians quite well

or maybe Nigerian men are known to splash money ard, that's y girls might think Nigerian men can be quite generous

in Cameroon, I hrd every woman are meant to know how to cook regardless of her husband financial status undecided
the modern Nigeria I know, I see the present day Nigerian woman cant cook . .bcus they are married to rich men
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nadia
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
------
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Jman06(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
I love ur sincerity!
ngwana.mobu:
*says a silent prayer* Lord, why am I being denied a Nigerian man?
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nigerianmovie(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ya. We Nigeria men are the best.....
am single if you would wana try
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
onila:

in Cameroon, I hrd every woman are meant to know how to cook regardless of her husband financial status undecided

This girl can write nonsense for real! What is this?

22 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by onila(f): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
That's if there husbands are very well to do. Some women actually want a white collar job where they will be going to work everyday. If i'm a woman, i will just see down jeje and allow my husband spend money on me. I no kuku like work before. I just do it cos i'm a man.
yr being honest

that's nice smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by onila(f): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
stillwater:

This girl can write nonsense for real! What is this?

I know Nigerian women who cant cook really well and dont even get to cook because their husband is rich

based on what I have seen

if u don't agree, you can f0ck off! angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Jman06(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
These are south African girls talking good of Nigerian men,no wonder the saying that a prophet is not honoured in his own hood.
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
onila:

I know Nigerian women who cant cook really well and dont even get to cook because their husband is rich

based on what I have seen

if u don't agree, you can f0ck off! angry

Having or..gasms on my post won't help you here. Maybe today I will understand the negative spectrum of mental state you operate on. Based on what you have seen in your bath tub abi? How can one person be writing nonsense everyday with such affirmation? You can't be well for real.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mum Is Strongly Rejecting The Girl I Want To Marry / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / Cruel Things Women Do To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.