Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man (29145 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by MacLovington(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
LMFAO, must all women be burnt first in order to have other preferences Come on dude. Not all girls that are not interested in Nigerian men have been burnt by one, just like am sure not all men that are not interested in Nigerian women have been hurt by one. It's called preference and we are all entitled to them wink

Right, typically once those other nationality men have used them like a rag or dumped their bottom, they'll start looking for Naija men.

People like Kate Henshaw. I have met many of them before.

How genuine can someone be who basically exclude certain people just based on race, nationality or creed.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Afroconnect: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
collynzo2: Shatap! In Ghana the men are the ones who stay at home wearing their big wrappers while the women go to work. Women even pay dowries to marry men in your country.
By the name he calls himself,you will know the state of mind they operate in there-very primitive people.
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by onila(f): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Someone wants some of "Onila's virgin pssy". This is the only explanation why her moronic topics keep making front page
haven't u unfollowed me already

now leave me alone
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
MacLovington: .

Right, typically once those other nationality men have used them like a rag or dumped their bottom, they'll start looking for Naija men.

How genuine can someone be who basically exclude certain people just based on race, nationality or creed.
ROTFLMAO. People should give Kate Henshaw a rest, has that lady not suffered enough. Besides it's getting old now. There are good and bad men in every race, so what is your point exactly

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
MacLovington: .

So in other words, we Nigerians have a right to judge another person just because they married outside our tribe, anyway she's an adult she's free to marry who so ever she deems fit. frankly just shocked you can just attack someone just because of her choice of her marriage, totally sounds wrong and petty.

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Afroconnect: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
pc guru:
Must be her long term goal grin
Cheap...but I would say she spoke the minds of the average Nigerian girl.
Its all good though,just a lil disappointed with the level of thinking in this day and age.
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Afro connect:
Cheap...but I would say she spoke the minds of the average Nigerian girl.
Its all good though,just a lil disappointed with the level of thinking in this day and age.

Well my theory like most people on NL, some go as far as saying such things just for two reasons

1. Hitting the frontpage
2. Stimulating response from people

why they do this am not sure maybe attention or something, but i doubt the OP really means what she's saying and if she does, well we can only hope she sets her priority straight.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by MrsChima(f): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
ROTFLMAO. People should give Kate Henshaw a rest, has that lady not suffered enough. Besides it's getting old now. There are good and bad men in every race, so what is your point exactly

True.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Adamskuty(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
collynzo2: Shatap! In Ghana the men are the ones who stay at home wearing their big wrappers while the women go to work. Women even pay dowries to marry men in your country.
i just have to laugh grin grin

crack da ribs grin grin grin
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
I think topic should be changed to Why every Nigerian girl should marry a Nigerian man.

Think by far Nigerian men tend to treat their women better than other Nationalities. Have heard too many horror stories and not all women are dying to marry one.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by guyANDROID1: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
I don't know why the topic of this Elewedu or what did she call herself always make frontpage.

SMH for onila(okro)

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by onila(f): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
I think topic should be changed to Why every Nigerian girl should marry a Nigerian man.

Think by far Nigerian men tend to treat their women better than other Nationalities. Have heard too many horror stories and not all women are dying to marry one.

I see many south African women dating Nigerian men

u, Zimbabwe n Ghanaian girls are guilty for chasing Naija d1ck

1 Like

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by trolling(m): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
guy ANDROID: I don't know why the topic of Elewedu or what did she call her always make frontpage.

SMH for onila(okro)
u didnt have to call her okro na lol grin
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by deejay717(f): 12:07am On Sep 13, 2013
Not only Nigerian men do this you know.... I think any man that can afford to do so , would.
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2013
onila:

We pop cherries for free
contact us today, your life will never remain the same..

1 Like

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 13, 2013
deejay717: Not only Nigerian men do this you know.... I think any man that can afford to do so , would.
i tire oh, someone has an overdose of the patriotic koolaid
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by deejay717(f): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2013
pc guru:
i tire oh, someone has an overdose of the patriotic koolaid
Hush up
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 13, 2013
deejay717:
Hush up
i will iterate, i said i tire oh commenting on the fact that you are right, its not just Nigeria who treat their wife properly, and prob the Op must have taken some kool-aid. why so offensive geeez
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by deejay717(f): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2013
pc guru:
i will iterate, i said i tire oh commenting on the fact that you are right, its not just Nigeria who treat their wife properly, and prob the Op must have taken some kool-aid. why so offensive geeez
Its clear I've misunderstood..I figured u were referring to me hwhaha. My apologies hun
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2013
deejay717:
Its clear I've misunderstood..I figured u were referring to me hwhaha. My apologies hun

I actually wanted to write a long text, just thought they would think am boring lemme just dumb it down. yeah no p i understand

1 Like

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 13, 2013
onila: smiley grin grin

you won't get to work, u will just stay home and look pretty

all hail the hard working Nigerian man!! cheesy

Sorry ma'am no matter how wealthy or broke in my family we have no room for housewives.. btw which woman wanna be a housewife after spending years in college.

5 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by trolling(m): 1:02am On Sep 13, 2013
white folks worship women....if a woman doesnt bring anything to the table,i dont need her,sex aint nothing
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 13, 2013
E be like say the cobwebs wey dey your vajayjay don dey affect your brain Onila.

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 13, 2013
onila:

Nigerian men are the ones chasing these chicks.

The only women I know personally that loves nigerian men are Sierra Leone girls.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by onila(f): 1:43am On Sep 13, 2013
wink
Kingmojo:

Nigerian men are the ones chasing these chicks.

The only women I know personally that loves nigerian men are Sierra Leone girls.
I live in a city that has the biggest Ghanaian population abroad

many Ghanaian girls love Naija men
but also many are scared to date them out of pride
ders this Ghanaian chick that I know, she get a lot of bad looks from Ghanaian girls in my school because she openly n clearly admits she prefers Nigerian men over Ghanaian men
among her click of friends, its their rule to date only Ghanaian Guys because of pride and to support their Ghanaian men cheesy
when deep inside some of them really want date those rich Naija dudes in school

its good to have pride because without it,our culture will be lost since Africans are very cultural

but that my Ghanaian friend and her other friend go for what they want
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by Dahbutter(m): 2:13am On Sep 13, 2013
onila, . . . . . . if you are a virgin then my name is Bugs Bunny grin u better stop deceiving these poor peeps, as per topic hmmm it makes no sense.
love u still tho, krazy gurl kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by chukxie(m): 2:31am On Sep 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
That's if there husbands are very well to do. Some women actually want a white collar job where they will be going to work everyday. If i'm a woman, i will just see down jeje and allow my husband spend money on me. I no kuku like work before. I just do it cos i'm a man.

Why not go for sex change surgery so you can become a lady? Then you can get married to a rich man who will take care of you forever after. How does that sound? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by deejay717(f): 2:33am On Sep 13, 2013
Hahaha
chukxie:

Why not go for sex change surgery so you can become a lady? Then you can get married to a rich man who will take care of you forever after. How does that sound? grin grin
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by trolling(m): 2:41am On Sep 13, 2013
onila: wink I live in a city that has the biggest Ghanaian population abroad

many Ghanaian girls love Naija men
but also many are scared to date them out of pride
ders this Ghanaian chick that I know, she get a lot of bad looks from Ghanaian girls in my school because she openly n clearly admits she prefers Nigerian men over Ghanaian men
among her click of friends, its their rule to date only Ghanaian Guys because of pride and to support their Ghanaian men cheesy
when deep inside some of them really want date those rich Naija dudes in school

its good to have pride because without it,our culture will be lost since Africans are very cultural

but that my Ghanaian friend and her other friend go for what they want

if u dey yankee, you might be the long and lost virgin i've been looking for, not to worry,you'll be comfortable in my house wink
Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by 99cent: 3:37am On Sep 13, 2013
onila:
the pic is a picture of a rich man and his wife. .what we call a trophy wife
the man works all day, all she does is too look pretty n stay at home
he carries the world for her

you are very dumb. that's the picture of a 70yr old man and a 20yr old girl. Also, a trophy is an object. She is being objectified by a perverted rich old man. She will not be 20 forever so she will be discarded very soon. just like a brand shiny new car that wears out. An object. What has Nigeria even got to do with the pic and the idea of sugar daddies? Except for the WORSE fact that most Nigerian men are broke but still expect their wives, and women in general, to be submissive?

In fact, I am suspecting that you are actually a dumb MALE posing as a female.
I can't believe a whole moderator like Afam2forever was co-signing on your senseless posts.

onila:

I am 100% sure you are a MALE. I wish more people will open their eyes to this FACT and soon you will be exposed.
MOBO MrCork and Onila are all one and the SAME PERSON.

5 Likes

Re: Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man by onila(f): 3:43am On Sep 13, 2013
99cent:

you are very dumb. that's the picture of a 70yr old man and a 20yr old girl. Also, a trophy is an object. She is being objectified by a perverted rich old man. What has Nigeria even got to do with the pic and the idea of sugar daddies? Except for the WORSE fact that most Nigerian men are broke but still expect their wives, and women in general, to be submissive?

In fact, I am suspecting that you are actually a dumb MALE posing as a female.
I can't believe a whole moderator like Afam2forever was co-signing on your senseless posts.

shut da f0ck up!

dumb f0ck bush man

that's a rich man and his trophy wife. .I got it from an article that was talking abt rich men n trophy wives. .and that was one of their pics dey used as an example

local champion

big Idi0t!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Wrong Mindsets Singles Have About Relationships / I Hate My Sister / Ladies; Before You Finally Give Up On That Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.