Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,589 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED (50588 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by xynerise: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Y u de provoke na!
U too shout
Who shout? U see exclamation mark for my comment? grin

Na ugly guys dey always advertise themselves with words
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by harlos: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2013
xynerise:

gbam!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2013
xynerise:

Unlike handsome guys lyk you batongue

Btw, how mama and pikin?
Hpe u exercised last nyt as proposed grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by sweettease(f): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2013
harlos: gbam!
Boo..... The wooing challenge is just for fun oo embarassed
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by harlos: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

Boo..... The wooing challenge is just for fun oo embarassed
Were you aware of the selections
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by chuks87(m): 8:32am On Sep 14, 2013
Hmmm... Carthie_dearie I wish those words r 4 me #looks around sees nairaland guys getting tensed up#
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by vcvibes(m): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2013
Memyselfu2009: I woke up this morning with a lovely smile one my face I quickly grap my phone the first page I enter is nairaland.com why reason re so many Nigeria has many tribes but the major tribe the hausas ibos and yorubas and two major reason religion the Christians nd Muslims even thought the county in not on.peace right now we at nairaland.com leave in peace we prove to the world nd to nigeria that we can all stay together an leave in peace and harmony or comment are either funny caring encouraging our picture re mostly funny. People comment from every ethnic group and mostly might what they say we all insult our rich politician and insult the corrupt Nigeria
If the whole Nigeria would be like those in nairaland there would be lasting peace in our beloved country NIgeria
if the whole Nigeria wud be like nairaland Are u saying u want the whole Nigeria to be a mental case on YABA LEFT principles??
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by sweettease(f): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2013
harlos:
Were you aware of the selections
I made the choice embarassed but that was b4 i found you embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Gosj01(m): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2013
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2013
ROTFLMAO.. dunno NL's ds interesting oo... Bring it on guys
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by harlos: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

I made the choice embarassed but that was b4 i found you embarassed embarassed embarassed
Promise you won't fail me, cos i'm here to cheer you wink
we all have the past

its a game afterall undecided
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2013
Sneezes
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by vcvibes(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2013
Dyt: Sneezes
Cover ur mouth gurl! U are spreading communicable disease
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by sweettease(f): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2013
harlos:
Promise you won't fail me, cos i'm here to cheer you wink
we all have the past

its a game afterall undecided
Yey! I won't fail you kiss kiss kiss

And yes its a game smiley
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by harlos: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

Yey! I won't fail you kiss kiss kiss

And yes its a game smiley
You can do it, just think about me smiley
Those smiling face of ur makes u the most beautiful,don't forget kisskiss
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2013
Cld the two posters above me pls get a room
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by sweettease(f): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2013
harlos:
You can do it, just think about me smiley
Those smiling face of ur makes u the most beautiful,don't forget kisskiss
Thanks! I will do just that kiss
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by harlos: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

Thanks! I will do just that kiss
Thats why u're sweet kisskisskiss
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Youngtekkey(m): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2013
harlos: thought you were going to upload ur picture undecidedundecided
sweet-tease:

Na by handsome? tongue
xynerise:
My friend shatap, it too early to make noise
sweet-tease:

Na by handsome? tongue
why all of una come dey vex now I SAID THE TRUTH coz everywhere i go the ladies always tell it to my face that am handsome
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by xynerise: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Unlike handsome guys lyk you batongue

Btw, how mama and pikin?
Hpe u exercised last nyt as proposed grin
Me I no fine at all na.

Mama and pikins dey o. The next question is not ur business. Go and read ur book grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by spikesC(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2013
[size=18pt]Hello, everyone cool[/size]
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Oahray: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2013
Okay Brenda hasn't written yet.
*continuing my waka*
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Brite02(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Bejahisky... let a real woman woo you. angry

You words are like inside jokes... nobody understands them better than me. They bring a small smile to an ever still face. Laughter to a quiet room. Your name echos inside my head and beats steadily in my chest. The touch of a thousand butterflys can't compare to a single kiss from you. You have everything that any girl could ever want.. and I have you. You are my everything. My breath of life. The oxygen keeping me alive.. love me today and I will love you forever  kiss

Woo snatcher cheesy cheesy

End time wooer cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2013
spikes C: [size=18pt]Hello, everyone cool[/size]

Must u shout
Hian
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Ollybarbie219(f): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2013
Dyt: Cld the two posters above me pls get a room
Lwkmd....u guyz r totally cracking me up!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by xynerise: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2013
Dyt:

Must u shout
Hian
Na Igbo u nearly wan speak? undecided
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by ikekings(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2013
Br3nd4: Oh shoot! I missed it.. sad

Ikekings honey Im soo sowie.. I'll make it up to you tomorrow... kiss
No problemo sugar...
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2013
ikekings: No problemo sugar...
Wen u s'pose de para de ginger
U de there de form "no problemo"
Without gettin a kiss or 'I'm sorry sex'

2morro naw she go do am again afterall na "NO PROBLEMO SUGAR" u go talk again
ptcheeeew! tonguetongue
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by MayorSchwags(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2013
chooi! ayafu missed
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Gialmine(f): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2013
YAWNS

Na woo una wan woo abi na chat una wan chat?

DX biko bring up the next slot...My popcorn won't last for eternity :/
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by harlos: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2013
Gialmine: YAWNS

Na woo una wan woo abi na chat una wan chat?

DX biko bring up the next slot...My popcorn won't last for eternity :/
uhh, sorry u bought that too early
hope u still have some change sha cheesy
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by spikesC(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2013
Dyt:

Must u shout
Hian

Na so them teach you to dey greet your elders sad

Oya prostrate tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (64)

The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.