Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED (50480 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by xynerise: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
sanb: You dey find trouble ba.... grin
My sister, is not a small something o grin

Catarrh, biko it has do o grin. Oya come drink zobo cool
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Not to worry gurl; and to top it all up, you weren't even feeling fine...hope you're getting better..... cheesy
Cathaliya: am really sorry it had to come in parts....was struggling with the drip lines..
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya ....... So on point despite being on hospital bed, Love knows no illness, it transcend pains.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by bookface: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Too mosh lie for this thread!

"You are the air that i breathe" - Na wash!
"You were born to make me happy" - sho? na him be you nanny? Na wash abeg!

"You set my heart ablaze at the sight of your moniker" --- Ewoooh!!!! dis na the biggest wash of all

"In your love, my heart will glow" - this na Celine dion line! na wash!

"I need you to touch me and excite me in places only you can" -- Girl is feeling durty and naughty!

End time things i swear!

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Chigorkizz: Take me 2 a place where luv is jst lik breathing.
I'll ever appreciate ur stunning beauty cos no woman cn measure up 2 u.

All my life, i've bin searching bt am sure u're my final bus-stop.

I cn spend all my time watching ur dimple and smile back at u..

Let my luv sound lik d sonata.
My luv is jst lik d iridium dat wil neva melt under a high temperature.
Let me cover u wit my sombrero.
Ur beauty glows lik dat of a virgin goddess.so cool!!
you..who are u toasting?? Is ur name in d slot?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ich weiß nicht, was ich sagen soll. lipsrsealed The gal don enter my medulla oblongata..
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by dsypha(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
This competition is already a failure....!.
its a good thing am feeling sleepy. **Hisses**
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: If air is essential for our survival as humans, the I dont wanna live eithout you because you are the air I breathe now.
You were born to make me happy, no wonder, you set my heart ablaze at the sight of your moniker..
I need you beside me, very close to my heart..
I need you to whisper those erotic words to me...
I need you to touch me and excite me in places only you can..
In your love sweetie, my heart will glow.

I am not perfect, that I know...and I cant make promises which I may not keep...
But this I promise you...:
I will put in my all to make sure those smiles never seize from your lips, those eyes never produce tears and that heart never sorrows...

Incoming....
Damn!
Sizzling hawtgrin

Abeg all dis ur posts na one? or r we still waiting 4 d main wooing line?

Cos I dnt knw d one the organizers will pick
U don scatter my head finish
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kingsley Jay: Chai!!!
Look at how cathaliya is burning this thread upgrin

That's my girlcheesy

Dyt babes ow far na

Pa antelope n isofor I see una jor
Guy sup, u came behind the time
so much fun in herecheesy
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2013

SLOT 1
Mondi-cheeks to woo bejahisky

SLOT 2
Sweet-tease and Br3nd4 to woo Ikekings

SLOT 3
Booty butt chic to woo Onase

LADIES, POST YOUR LINES
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by flolancracker: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
gringringringrin cathaliya grin easy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DonaldGenes(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: All I ask of you is this...:
Let me be your ANGEL

that way, I will be like your shadow..
Always beside you..
To comfort you
to strenghten you
to guard you
to lead you home (cloud 9) *winks*
as I look forward to the day I will behold your innocence.

NKEM, please, be my MAN
and I wil be your love, partner, sister, friend...
And I will be your WOMAN....anyday, an seasonn

[quote]

Since no one has got to rate you, i will on a scale of 1-10 give you 4/10 for using that old word angel" looks kinda old swag"
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Damn!
Sizzling hawtgrin

Abeg all dis ur posts na one? or r we still waiting 4 d main wooing line?

Cos I dnt knw d one the organizers will pick
U don scatter my head finish

She wz nt referring to u
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ja richtig!!!.., sagen etwas bitte.... grin grin grin
bejahisky: Ich weiß nicht, was ich sagen soll. lipsrsealed The gal don enter my medulla oblongata..
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by demelza: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: All I ask of you is this...:
Let me be your ANGEL

that way, I will be like your shadow..
Always beside you..
To comfort you
to strenghten you
to guard you
to lead you home (cloud 9) *winks*
as I look forward to the day I will behold your innocence.

NKEM, please, be my MAN
and I wil be your love, partner, sister, friend...
And I will be your WOMAN....anyday, an seasonn

you are the only blade that cut through me..
The reason why I bleed for you
I need you, my love.
I really need you.
This is the coup de grâce. Well done Cathaliya.
Get well soon.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
bejahisky: Ich weiß nicht, was ich sagen soll. lipsrsealed The gal don enter my medulla oblongata..

*slaps his head off*

Mein baby. Ich liebe nur dich. kiss du bist fur mich. Du bist perfekt. *sigh*

Oya pick me grin kiss
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by dsypha(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2013

SMH, Odd You!!! its a competition. and its for d ladies... ..
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dannyxy(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Lobatan
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by xynerise: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya abeg remain the one for next edition biko nu grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DonaldGenes(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
looking for that chic called Sanb with a lantern, someone tell me why she is not wooing a guy here?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
SLOTS ENDS IN THE NEXT 15 MINUTES.

SLOT 1
Mondi-cheeks to woo bejahisky

SLOT 2
Sweet-tease and Br3nd4 to woo Ikekings

SLOT 3
Booty butt chic to woo Onase
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dannyxy: Lobatan
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2013

where were you during the. Men's edition undecided
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by flolancracker: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

*slaps his head off*

Oya pick me grin kiss
who's this woman? undecided why is she not listed? OP, replace mondi cheek with this lady abeg :-)

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
xynerise: Cathaliya abeg remain the one for next edition biko nu grin
Papa Lolo she yaf finish tey teyundecided
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by martyns303(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dyt:

I tot u must hav increased in knowledge
What do u want now?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hi Dude; hope you're cool....in regards to your question yeah;*Clears throat* in her German accent....Ich bin der Cheer-Leader für die Veranstaltung; das ist, warum.... cool cool cool
Donalð Genes: looking for that chic called Sanb with a lantern, someone tell me why she is not wooing a guy here?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by bookface: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

*slaps his head off*

Oya pick me grin kiss

leave that loser and let me be the sniper in ya diaper, i promise to play your piper with my viper - and all night long, i could make you scream papa!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Watch out for D-Explorer, AkinAlabi and Seun. Coming up tomorrow @ 8pm! smiley
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by xynerise: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ishsoph:
Papa Lolo she yaf finish tey teyundecided
U suppose dey dream by now? undecided
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
no more incoming joor....am already tired.
My head don jam.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by KingsleyJay(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dyt:

She wz nt referring to u
I almost wish she was

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (64)

Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? / Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.