Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) (50442 Views)

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by amzee(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Young man weds his American lover in Akwa Ibom (Photos) One Bright Cletus Essien from Akwa Ibom State has married an engineer from Michigan, United States of America. According to the invite, Essien and his lover, Jacklynn Anne Hunt got married at Divine Dominion Covenant Church of God, Obio Ibiono in Ibiono Ibom Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom on Sunday, April 17.

7 Likes

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by amzee(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
More pictures

1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Clinghton: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lady looks tough, hope she's not a puncher.

Happy married life though.

250 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
It is well, happy married life
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Congratulations to our brother, and to all of us still searching for ours....................
may we find our younger version of oyinbo woman,grin grin grin

308 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Candidlady: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
ThE last picture undecided.

Oversize wear!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by God1000(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
I'm yet to see young Nigerians marrying young foreigners, why always old women?

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by 2braithe: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Baba don go bath soap for am.

Please who has a sure Link of American women?
Naija girls don tire me.Dem no get anything to offer me asides overused P tongue

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by rickleye: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
God1000:
I'm yet to see young Nigerians marrying young foreigners, why always old women?

Those are the desperate ones.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by lilvicky68(m): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Abeg she dey younger or elder sister wey dey single??

Asking for a friend though

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by vastolord4(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
This one is not too old. She's still within the age bracket.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nice one
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Congratulations to him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pretydiva(f): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Green paper alert grin. The guy wan japa

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by samuelson06(m): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
What kind of idiosyncrasy is this? undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
She resemble one arsenal player like that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:00am On Apr 20, 2022
Clinghton:
Lady looks tough, hope she's not a puncher.

Happy married life though.

That guy go surely collect grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by chymeze: 3:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Mehn is that tattoo I'm seeing on her chest? Chai abasi mbok

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Lothaire: 3:17am On Apr 20, 2022
The woman is old undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by thisnaijaguy: 3:49am On Apr 20, 2022
Wishing this guy more strength oh

You cannot run ooh

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 6:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Some White loves black men, I have this Argentine girl I sent friend request on Facebook when I newly opened my account. have been chatting with her since 2010, then I was in year one in Uni while she was in high school more like secondary school here. She was 11yrs then.

I didn't take the chatting serious bkus I tagged it under age although she told me about her nine year old sister going to visit her boyfriend and even sleeping over.

Although we don't chat frequently, fastward to 2018 when I felt like letting her know about my intention since we have been friends she said I for tell her that 2010 we knew bkus I was her first male friend and that she loves black.

I told her then she was under age, she said they don't think like that over there, that didn't I remember what she told me about her younger sister visiting her boyfriend? I was surprised, I told her here in Nigeria is against the law to be in love with a girl of her age although I was 20yrs then.

Funniest part she told me she married a divorcee with kids, she said I would have told her my intention long ago. Kai till today we are friends, we chat on WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram.

To be honest she is more beautiful now, although she sends me money at times grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Klington: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2022
cool
Ladies and gentlemen, meet bola Ahmed Tinubu, the first black man to tweet from WhatsApp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by HopeNeverDies: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Damnnnn!!!! LoL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by southsouthking(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Baba cut soap for me na.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Legalcriminal: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2022
This guy no do good at all. Client wey boys dey manage e reach his turn he put padlock

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend / Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.