Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. (27403 Views)

Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station And Why? / Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by afeezabbeyyaho(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
wild child: My favorite radio station gotta be 96.9coolfm...no favorite program as i listen to all their programs monday through sunday,i"m not a tv person aside maybe watching soccer.From GMNS with Mannie and the angels to Midday Oasis with Dotun and Temilistic Temi to Road show with Freeze and Kaylah to table of men with freeze and dj exclusive to Night cafe with N6 and Joyce,then finally Ama ka and Hashimstylebuff early in the morning
u ar just too much u sabi betta radio station..
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by fame12k(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
let's keep it coming.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by fame12k(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
keep it coming.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by DCONE1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
kayslimshady: Wazobia fm lag. 6pm every week days. Diplomatic OPJ. I stream daily online. Hilarious!!!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by DCONE1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
kayslimshady: Wazobia fm lag. 6pm every week days. Diplomatic OPJ. I stream daily online. Hilarious!!!
just like we have EXP -that is expensive on wazobia in Abuja,same time..6 and dem say dem say news @ 9 o clock.... Very hillarious and entertaining. just like we have EXP -that is expensive on wazobia in Abuja,same time..6 and dem say dem say news @ 9 o clock.... Very hillarious and entertaining.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by yadnus1(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2013
keep it coming.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by fame12k(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Archetype(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
eggheaders: On behalf of all rockcity on metro FM fans. We no long want to send our request to the short code, we prefer the former method of sending it to the phone numbers we do send them to before.

I agreee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by fedimol: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
ya listen to him a lot right?

lol, just seeing this. I'm a fan of his
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by profemoral(m): 2:41am On Dec 02, 2014
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Alexgeneration(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2015
chrysso83:
Love FM 97.7 - Good morning show with slow ice. Random reflections with Ikechukwu Nwanze .
What's up, please you know the title of that soundtrack used by Ikechukwu Nwanze? If you do,pls help me with it.I know its done by Yanni but I can't figure the name.I'd appreciate your effort.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by emarketer1: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2015
MTN Yello Top 10 Countdown on Beat FM and Cool FM. My favorite rap anthem at the moment Hustle Over Feelings was featured on the Underground Buzz segment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8eIe_hxt30

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Emperortj93(m): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Story story - voice of the market
i will forever love this radio drama
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Goodfruit(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2017
My favourits is Evening With The Masters On 91.7 It uplift my spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners / Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran - Peru (Official Video) / Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.