Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. (27404 Views)

Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station And Why? / Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Seyi090(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2013
RADIO CONTINENTAL......WETIN DEY,ANCHORED BY WALE
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by tchigofigo(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2013
kapital fm 92.9
'LEAN ON ME' Monday evenings. 10:30pm-1am
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by mcdreeezy: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2013
eggheaders: My radio addiction ain't gat particular pattern. Wake up in the morning listen to koko iwe ninu iroyin on bond f.m.

Immediately after tune it to newspaper reviews on classic f.m

straight to smooth fm for freshly press.

Then to political platform on raypower fm.

Straight to my fav station to catch the last part of morning crossfire on nigeria info fm.

After that back to classic fm for rock monday.

By 12 pm back to nigerian info to catch diplomatic info.

Till the ali baba crew roll their shows off.

On tuesdays and thursdays evening hook up with rock city on metro f.m.

Hiphop classic on classic fm on saturday morning.

Discuss with jimi disu on sunday afternoon then to the palour discuss on radio continental.

Occasionally hook up with rick dees top 40 on cool f.m that my radio swag peeps.

The whole night is locked up on nigeria info to catch up with fola and gbenga. Those guys rock die on friday night with those make sense nigerian underground artist they also bring on.
Guy, u sure say u get tv for house so? Dis one wey u know all diz programs for radio cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Derealme(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2013
Naija FM 102.7 It rocks die. music and comedy all day
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by chrysso83(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2013
Love FM 97.7 - Good morning show with slow ice. Random reflections with Ikechukwu Nwanze .
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by penny01502: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2013
An evening with the masters on 91.7 radio P/harcourt. Presented by Mr. Wilcox, the governor of classical music. Its my favorite!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by chriseruba: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2013
BREKETE FAMILY PROGRAMM - ORDINARY AHMMED ISA
104.5 LOVE FM
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by zhirinmai(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2013
102.3 Radio continetal is ma favourite station while 'wetin dey' is ma ... Programme. Shout out to wale powpow d @ of dat programme
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by afosdan: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2013
Cool fm 96.9 praise jamz by freeze but no 1 radio station is RADIO CONTINENTAL 102.3
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by popy35: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ice fm 96.1 in unijos. Fashion avenue with Cassie and Ayo. Rythm 93.7 know wetin dey with Osama the Apkunonu, omo Dan and David king the talkertina. The morning Drive with David king and sharing life issues with Chazb! All on rythm in Jos!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by badmrkt(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Radio Nigeria: "bush house" with Michael bush. 4:30pm every Saturday
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by omoelu1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
na Nigeria info sure pass. From morning cross fire to midday dialogue to hard facts and let‘s talk. i hardly miss it. those guys rock joor
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
frankly speaking with Muyiwa on Raypower 9:00am - 9:10am on week days.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by udemzyudex(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nigeria info 99.3

Tuesday 8:05 - 9:00
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by pakole(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
95.9 cool fm ph...mid-day oasis with Amanda and the coolfm sports gang at 6:30pm every day!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Vock(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
KUBANJI DIRECT ON RADIO CONTINENTAL EVERY WEEK DAY AT 7PM.....THE PARLOR SHOW ON RADIO CONTINENTAL EVERY SUNDAY AT 4PM ..
I'M PAINED THAT ILORIN DOES NOT HAVE A MEANINGFUL RADIO STATION EXCEPT FOR UNILORIN FM.. FOR WE STUDENTS, IT'S IN LAGOS YOU FIND THE MEANINGFUL STATIONS.. NOT FORGETTING TO ADD "TALK NIGERIA" ON RADIO CONTINENTAL EVERY WEEK DAY 10AM ...NIGERIA INFO DEY TRY SHA
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by dee4dayo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
beat fm's DJSnatch's takeova!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by britneykyute(f): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
[size90pt]BLAZE LISTENERS' TOP CHART...only on blaze 91.5fm[/size]
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
ZACHIE: Femi and the Gand====Nigerian info------7am
Freshly Pressed---------98.1..........7.30 (Cheta fit kill your day, sha)
8 Oclock news with NEDU------95.1
Tega and Crew-----98.1-------8.15...
TUESDAYS ARE RESERVED FOR ANABEL on Nigeria Info.

That is for the morning

Between Cheta, Tunji, Olasunkanmi, Funmi Philips, Kene, Ireti , can u arrange these guys in order of strength.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by kayslimshady(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wazobia fm lag. 6pm every week days. Diplomatic OPJ. I stream daily online. Hilarious!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by RuuDie(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Smooth FM.

From 6am till about 2pm or thereabouts!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by jibosqie(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Classic FM 97.3.........FPN(Front Page News and Analysis)7AM Mon-Fri, Sports Express 7.30AM Mon-Fri, TDS(The Drivetime Show)4PM Mon-Fri. Can't do without em
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Definitely The Drive Time Show TDS with Chico on Classic FM and then closely follow after by your "girl..the one you can talk to" Elvina on Nocturnal Classic.

Love that lady!

My car audio for tuner is permanently locked to 97.3FM
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Coldblooded(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Cool fm 96.9 - Goodmorning Nigeria show with Mannie n d Angels

Beat fm 99.9 - Morning Rush,I enjoy how Olisa dey always yab Maria

Smooth fm 98.1- karlsbar(not sure of d spelling) with Phisayor and Dami, loves d smooth jazz and d girls's voice

Then shuffle btw other stations whenever I feel bored from sticking to one channel

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by shosky1794: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
I don't really have a favorite when it comes to radio stations but I do have programmes on radio that I don't miss. They are:

Front Page News( #FPN) on Classic FM - 7.00 - 7.30am every week day.

Sport Express( Deji Tinubu & his crew) on Classic FM - 7.30 - 7.45am every week day also.
That ends my listening to the radio for the day.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Lickme(f): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Metro FM..Touch-down show and TSI
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Adolfhitler(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ultimate morning show, live wit olaitan bakare nd co,on raypower fm lagos, and my homeboy Tchyka adds his own flavour every night on benin frequency.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by rhazhaqh: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
mine is wetin dey 9ja for 94.7, open up nite on 94.7 smacollegefm, from 8pm, interesting shows and top sport on top radio add spice to it
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Olamiplenty(f): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
fame12k: Oga moderator, please can you move dis topic to FP - front page, pleaseeeeee. let me make history too I beg uuu.
lol.na so u dey desperature,she frontpage won give u money ni
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by damola311: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
I don't always listen to radio but i don't miss O GBONA FELIFELI(yoruba news) on 93.5fm and one grammar correction program they always do on thursdays 104.5fm.... Thatz all
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by eggheaders(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Keneking:

Between Cheta, Tunji, Olasunkanmi, Funmi Philips, Kene, Ireti , can u arrange these guys in order of strength.

I like cheta pass my babe. I think cheta is the best but tunji is well informed in economic issues than him sha. Funmi Philips is the brightest of the girls, but your station smooth FM is letting me drop the Nigeria info addiction gradually. Grapevine is a new never miss for me, then that tiger Tega girl analyze sport pass like 90% of the boiz that watch football religiously self.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Neob04(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Capital f.m Abuja(92.5)- Lean on me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners / Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran - Peru (Official Video) / Edo Musician, Osayomore Joseph, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.