Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. (27395 Views)

Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station And Why? / Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by eggheaders(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
leavestory: citizen jones self dey always use style tackle them too,

Na so now, all the same its a very good show on radio... radioheads brace up for the discuss with jimi disu 2:00 pm.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by isaacosas01(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
geeworld1: COMEDY HAPPY HOUR WITH DE DON on Rainbow fm ......its my best ~no rainbow no rainbow~

what time do dey show d program
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Genea(f): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
I luv listening to friday night mix wit wale dizzy and charles dallas,inspiratn 92.3,every friday night @ 8pm to 10pm,u get free tickets to watch movies and free recharge cards.try it and see.jennifer
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by ndidibabe(f): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
isaacosas01:

what time do dey show d program
Dem dey show Program for Radio?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by kavey10(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
COOL F.M is the ish! I Can never miss N6 & Joyce's show. Monday to Thursday from 9p.m till I get exhausted(which is rare). Joyce is just TOO INTELLIGENT(my kinda woman). N6 and Joyce should just get married to each other jor, LOL!

They go on break TOO MUCH sha!

During the period of their excessive breaks, I switch to BEAT F.M to listen to my niqqah Douglas Jekan(girls can over trip for the guy ehn... #EmotionalGirls).

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
ndidibabe: Dem dey show Program for Radio?
grin ***faints****
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by tonygee1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
92.5 dream fm enugu program nna men by didi dat program is on point jor
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by UjSizzle(f): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mid day Oasis with Do2dtun and Temilistic Temi
The Road Show with Kayla smiley
Table of Men with DJ Exclusive all on Cool Fm 96.9 kiss
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by UjSizzle(f): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
What's that Nigerianinfo program that shows btwn 5-6pm i think, with very consistent callers? The one Mashe(hope i spelt it right) used to anchor I remember Darlington and Chuka as regular callers. Then there's this annoying dude always whinning about the road in his community and how Lagos state shld do something about it undecided dude just completely goes off topic every darn day!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by eme1n(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Independent Radio Benin.
Man around town
Weekdays 830am to 10am
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by nyabingi(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
eggheaders:

As a shon of the shoil I never miss that early morning Yoruba news thingy. But i have stop listening to political platform cause they are becoming more pro gej and PDP, I have replaced them with grapevine or the sport program with Tega tiger. And to the Ibadan peeps I never miss Edmond obillo bullseye whenever I am in your town. When I was in Onitsha its was always brilla FM all the way and some political radio magazine program on radio spapoeza( not too sure about the spellings). When I was in jos locked down all rhythm, but jos radio stations will give Lagos radio stations run for there money any day, they even have a program similar to rock city on metro FM on one of the station in jos.

back in da days when classic fm was not yet out i enjoy their oldschool jamz in the afternool and till evening on fridays but since classic came on board i locked on to buky and shulz and raheem who tickles my fancy with his style of reggae show...I love Radio!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Teegurlee(f): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sharing life issues on inspiration fm 92.3 and Table of men with daddy freeze and d D.J exclusive(d D.J of d gods) on cool fm.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Tomieynoni: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
brilla fm....hard tackle
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by nyabingi(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
eggheaders:

As a shon of the shoil I never miss that early morning Yoruba news thingy. But i have stop listening to political platform cause they are becoming more pro gej and PDP, I have replaced them with grapevine or the sport program with Tega tiger. And to the Ibadan peeps I never miss Edmond obillo bullseye whenever I am in your town. When I was in Onitsha its was always brilla FM all the way and some political radio magazine program on radio spapoeza( not too sure about the spellings). When I was in jos locked down all rhythm, but jos radio stations will give Lagos radio stations run for there money any day, they even have a program similar to rock city on metro FM on one of the station in jos.

b
eggheaders:

Man you are reggae fan like me. But we don't have good reggae radio programs that takes us back to the era of Bob Marley, peter tosh, uroy, jimmy Clive and buju Banton. All we have on radio these days are the not so deep new cat. It is only in Ibadan I have listened to a near good radio reggae program. You are deep Bob Marley fan from looking at your profile. Jump jump nyabingi ooo oooo, we get to roll coming....

yes you ar right im a deep reggae fan of big time greats like peter tosh, pupa burnin spear, steel pulse, eric donaldson, don carlos &gold, culture, i roy, aswad, big mountain, denis brown, luciano and the legend Marley and family, my profile name was inspired by the Nyabinghi of the twelve tribes in the Rasta colony.
its true we dont have a good deep root reggay program in nigeria cos i also travel to other states, the only OAP who kind of try is Raheem on classic but he seems to be too ocupied also with limited time slot.

back in da days when classic fm was not yet out i enjoy their oldschool jamz in the afternool and till evening on fridays but since classic came on board i locked on to buky and shulz and raheem who tickles my fancy with his style of reggae show...I love Radio!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by D3BO9: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Cool fm 969 under pressure and table of men by daddy freeze dj xclusive also nite lounge with n6 and joyce I love beat fm too because of toolz shape I really haven't listened to the radio in a long while naw been on the internet
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
first na solid Fm "LEAN ON ME WITH ED" every Sundays,Tuesdays and Thursdays,then secondly is "NNAA MEHN WITH DIDI " every week days on Enugu's dream Fm 92.5
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by emeka20006: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nna mehn αη∂ friends wit didi,dream fm 92.5
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
I enjoy FRANKLY SPEAKING by muyiwa afolabi on raypower
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by nyabingi(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
eggheaders:

Na so now, all the same its a very good show on radio... radioheads brace up for the discuss with jimi disu 2:00 pm.

I like uncle disu's program especially his press review on classic, in the discus he is iften biased to christian religion isues!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:
Sharing life issues on inspiration fm 92.3 and Table of men with daddy freeze and d D.J exclusive(d D.J of d gods) on cool fm.
ya informed,keep it up.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Crown fm(89.9),delta

saturay night loving...wooh,love it and d daily inspirational too with richard gbajimi as host-presenter
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by EmmyDe25(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Olasuposaheed: My favourite radio stations are Brila Fm(Nigerian players score card, football 360 Popular side with murphy Ijeba), Nigeria info,(football friendize) and Top radio(back 2 back, top sport on top radio, sport cafe).
Well, seems we listen to the same programmes.... with some exception though........ Because i listen to Popular side with Murphy Djemba and Radio's most wanted... Sean Amadi on Brila, Breakfast show and Political Platform on RayPower, Morning crossfire on 9Ja Info, Mid-Week Sports on Top radio with Biola Kazeem and Yomi Kazeem, Etcettera on radio every thursday immediately after Sports Cafe, and Kore Brown's prog every tuesday and wed...... All on Top radio.
I cant forget to mention Sports Summit on Metro F.m, though the prog isnt as interesting as it was when Godwin Enakhena and Charles Anazodo were still the host, but still find time to listen. Femi and the gang is another prog i wouldnt miss on 9Ja Info during the weekends, as well as Mannie and the Angels, and Rick Dees Weekly Top 40 all on Cool 96.9 fm
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Godwin978(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Cool fm lagos.
MADA,
Under Pressure
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Godwin978(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
wen i was in lagos i used to listen to nigeria info an brillafm....now am no longer stayin there..i mised all my radio programes especailly wazobiafm
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by petsam11(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
"The Peoples' Assembly" on Hot 99.5 fm, Owerri, Imo State... I so much love the programme.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by yomtolly(f): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
My best radio station is faaji FM, but my best programm is turning point on 90.5FM
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by adusco(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
eggheaders: My radio addiction ain't gat particular pattern. Wake up in the morning listen to koko iwe ninu iroyin on bond f.m.

Immediately after tune it to newspaper reviews on classic f.m

straight to smooth fm for freshly press.

Then to political platform on raypower fm.

Straight to my fav station to catch the last part of morning crossfire on nigeria info fm.

After that back to classic fm for rock monday.

By 12 pm back to nigerian info to catch diplomatic info.

Till the ali baba crew roll their shows off.

On tuesdays and thursdays evening hook up with rock city on metro f.m.

Hiphop classic on classic fm on saturday morning.

Discuss with jimi disu on sunday afternoon then to the palour discuss on radio continental.

Occasionally hook up with rick dees top 40 on cool f.m that my radio swag peeps.

The whole night is locked up on nigeria info to catch up with fola and gbenga. Those guys rock die on friday night with those make sense nigerian underground artist they also bring on.

dnt you have a TV(may be a deeper life mm)
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Petitequeen(f): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
My favourite station iz Cool fm...favourite program z Night Cafe with N6 nd Joyce frm 9pm-4am, mondays to thursdays...i xoxo luv N6
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Petitequeen: My favourite station iz Cool fm...favourite program z Night Cafe with N6 nd Joyce frm 9pm-4am...i xoxo luv N6
u love n6?so u no love me?I go vex tear boxers oooo. grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Petitequeen(f): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
kavey10: COOL F.M is the ish! I Can never miss N6 & Joyce's show. Monday to Thursday from 9p.m till I get exhausted(which is rare). Joyce is just TOO INTELLIGENT(my kinda woman). N6 and Joyce should just get married to each other jor, LOL!

They go on break TOO MUCH sha!

During the period of their excessive breaks, I switch to BEAT F.M to listen to my niqqah Douglas Jekan(girls can over trip for the guy ehn... #EmotionalGirls).
i hv dis huge crush on N6...i jez love d nyt cafe

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Petitequeen(f): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
leavestory: u love n6?so u no love me?I go vex tear boxers oooo. grin
lolz...nobody said i can't luv more dan 1 person nah..#winks
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Petitequeen:
lolz...nobody said i can't luv more dan 1 person nah..#winks
are u on whatsapp?pls pm me ur whatsapp number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners / Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran - Peru (Official Video) / Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.