Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. (27402 Views)

Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station And Why? / Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by eggheaders(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Naptu2 are you c.y from ilaje bariga. The most annoying callers on Nigeria info are obaro, chief larry and Joseph from badagry. And I like Darlington Steve oyema the most unbias Igbo man, t.y from ilaje bariga, neke, prince y.s from amuwo odofin.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by bintsdeyi: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
wild child: My favorite radio station gotta be 96.9coolfm...no favorite program as i listen to all their programs monday through sunday,i"m not a tv person aside maybe watching soccer.From GMNS with Mannie and the angels to Midday Oasis with Dotun and Temilistic Temi to Road show with Freeze and Kaylah to table of men with freeze and dj exclusive to Night cafe with N6 and Joyce,then finally Ama ka and Hashimstylebuff early in the morning

Now I'm convince dt ure not IK. CoolFM 96.9 does it for me too, I'm so addicted.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Codedboy1: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
over night Lounge with mazi cool fm
comedy cruise unilag fm Sat. 9pm
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Codedboy1: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
over night Lounge with mazi cool fm
comedy cruise unilag fm Sat. 9pm

shikena...
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by eggheaders(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
On behalf of all rockcity on metro FM fans. We no long want to send our request to the short code, we prefer the former method of sending it to the phone numbers we do send them to before.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by zelexotunla(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
BOSS EYE with Edmond Obiloh on Splash (105.5) fm. Mehn never listen to a program been Educative,Interractive,Investigative,Interrogative, etc. WHAOO!!! Dat guy na GBAMM always wish to be hearing his program every hour.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by nyabingi(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
eggheaders: My radio addiction ain't gat particular pattern. Wake up in the morning listen to koko iwe ninu iroyin on bond f.m.

Immediately after tune it to newspaper reviews on classic f.m

straight to smooth fm for freshly press.

Then to political platform on raypower fm.

Straight to my fav station to catch the last part of morning crossfire on nigeria info fm.

After that back to classic fm for rock monday.

By 12 pm back to nigerian info to catch diplomatic info.

Till the ali baba crew roll their shows off.

On tuesdays and thursdays evening hook up with rock city on metro f.m.

Hiphop classic on classic fm on saturday morning.

Discuss with jimi disu on sunday afternoon then to the palour discuss on radio continental.

Occasionally hook up with rick dees top 40 on cool f.m that my radio swag peeps.

The whole night is locked up on nigeria info to catch up with fola and gbenga. Those guys rock die on friday night with those make sense nigerian underground artist they also bring on.

men you rock....this is also my reutine apart from ur first yoruba program on bond fm and raypower's political platform which i usually miss as a result of sticking to smooth after the freshly press for the next show!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
[size=30pt]GMNS with manie and the angels[/size]
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by ogwomba(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
92.3 nigeriainfo portharcourt
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Sike(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Don't have a particular radio station. For me, it's any one goes!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Football 360 degrees on brila fm

Top sports on top radio

Sharing life issues on Inspiration fm

Sports Extra with Jimmy

Comedy Cruise on Unilag fm

Comedy Happy hour with Da Don on Rainbow fm

Sports Cafe with Olawale on Top radio
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by eggheaders(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
nyabingi:

men you rock....this is also my reutine apart from ur first yoruba program on bond fm and raypower's political platform which i usually miss as a result of sticking to smooth after the freshly press for the next show!

As a shon of the shoil I never miss that early morning Yoruba news thingy. But i have stop listening to political platform cause they are becoming more pro gej and PDP, I have replaced them with grapevine or the sport program with Tega tiger. And to the Ibadan peeps I never miss Edmond obillo bullseye whenever I am in your town. When I was in Onitsha its was always brilla FM all the way and some political radio magazine program on radio spapoeza( not too sure about the spellings). When I was in jos locked down all rhythm, but jos radio stations will give Lagos radio stations run for there money any day, they even have a program similar to rock city on metro FM on one of the station in jos.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
eggheaders: Naptu2 are you c.y from ilaje bariga. The most annoying callers on Nigeria info are obaro, chief larry and Joseph from badagry. And I like Darlington Steve oyema the most unbias Igbo man, t.y from ilaje bariga, neke, prince y.s from amuwo odofin.

whats naptu2 names on the phone?

i like the C.Y guy and also Mr Darlington. not forgetting Chuka

Obaro's voice make me feel ..... angry

and thumbs to Prince Y.S
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by baba2ndey: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Top radio 90.9 ~ top sport on top radio every week day 11:00am-12:00 noon
cool fm 96.9 ~ under pressure tue, wed and thur 5:30pm - 6:30pm
brilla fm 88.9 ~ popular side with muphy jemba and d "A" team every week day 5:00pm- 11:00pm
rainbow fm 94.1 ~ comedy happy hour wit "grin don" every week day 4:00pm-5:45pm
top radio 90.9 ~ sport cafe wit olawale adigun every week day 6:00pm - 7:00pm. I will come wit d rest later
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Hayormeah(f): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Top radio
oap @ large,anchored by wyse,uche n khadijah
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by eggheaders(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
nyabingi:

Man you are reggae fan like me. But we don't have good reggae radio programs that takes us back to the era of Bob Marley, peter tosh, uroy, jimmy Clive and buju Banton. All we have on radio these days are the not so deep new cat. It is only in Ibadan I have listened to a near good radio reggae program. You are deep Bob Marley fan from looking at your profile. Jump jump nyabingi ooo oooo, we get to roll coming....
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sharing life issues with Wana-7pm on inspiration fm.Also love listening to Ego's love messenger on same station.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by godfreykingsley: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Raypower fm -political platform
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by naptu2: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
eggheaders: Naptu2 are you c.y from ilaje bariga. The most annoying callers on Nigeria info are obaro, chief larry and Joseph from badagry. And I like Darlington Steve oyema the most unbias Igbo man, t.y from ilaje bariga, neke, prince y.s from amuwo odofin.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm not C.Y ooo!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by eggheaders(m): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
shawnmayour:

whats naptu2 names on the phone?

i like the C.Y guy and also Mr Darlington. not forgetting Chuka

Obaro's voice make me feel ..... angry

and thumbs to Prince Y.S

Chuka nwabuefe is an accomplish journalist and very knowledgeable too but he is too emotional to gej and PDP cause. He is always on the parlour on radio Continental, if you see the way librous oshoma beat him hands down in arguments you will feel for the guy.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by eggheaders(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm not C.Y ooo!

Okies...your comment on the politics board are so unbias like c.y's comment on radio.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Cmfrt001(f): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
lalaboi:

I used to follow this when i was out the country. . .now that i am in the country i dont lol

Back in the day, i would follow the sports program on Brilla FM that talked about nigerian scorers abroad and other sports shows there too. not anymore. Radio is dead for me at the mo
radio has never been lively as now. Radio is indeed fun with stations like coolfm, wazobiafm and nigerian info. My prescription to your anti-radio spirit is to tune in to 96.9 coolfm and listen to Dotun and Temi on the midday oasis by 10am-3pm every week day.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
I don't miss whispers of the early morning at 12am on saturdays and sundays at radio continental by daniel akpata,u guys need to listen to the program very educating and can sometimes be very hilarious and crazy especially when that presenter is advicing the callers that called.so strict and and nice.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by naptu2: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
eggheaders:

Okies...your comment on the politics board are so unbias like c.y's comment on radio.

Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by julioralph(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Music and sports special with Larry Izamoje on Saturday Mornings on brila.
Femi Raji 10-11am weekdays on brila.
Murphy Ijemba 5pm everyday on brila.
Femi and the football gang on NigeriaInfo on sats and Sundays from noon.
And HYMNS OF PRAISE on Metro fm, 8-9pm on Sundays.
Opute pius and tobi on wazobia fm. Weekdays 6pm onwards
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
enugu's dream fm 92.5.the program is nna mehn by 2 pm weekdays

sapientia fm program is fan zone
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by babajide4muyiwa: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nigeria info, football frenzie
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Top radio-damirez-saturdays2pm.
Rainbow fm-comedy hour with de don,mon to fri 4pm.
Wazobia fm-opj nd twitwi,mon to fri 6pm.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
eggheaders:

Chuka nwabuefe is an accomplish journalist and very knowledgeable too but he is too emotional to gej and PDP cause. He is always on the parlour on radio Continental, if you see the way librous oshoma beat him hands down in arguments you will feel for the guy.
Whenever i come across that program, the Asari Dokubo's episode comes to mind. it made me more glued to the program. Definately not missing it today and i hope Jones do a good job moderating them today.

naptu2:

Thanks.
You no wan tell us your name abi?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by eggheaders(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
shawnmayour: Whenever i come across that program, the Asari Dokubo's episode made me more glued to the program. Definately not missing it today and i hope Jones do a good job moderating them today

I pray so too. Cause the heavy weight in the studio do overwhelm citizen jones.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by jaybossYBNL(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Naija fm 102.7
Morning Runs with Sabina Naija P, Ushbebe n Godwin Aruwayo
Time:6 am to 11 am

followed by Nigeria Info
Lets Talk with Fola n Gbenga
and Football Frenzy with Femi and the gang infact i love all nigeria info programmes. I like the ladies voices Zoe and Nelly
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
eggheaders:

I pray so too. Cause the heavy weight in the studio do overwhelm citizen jones.
citizen jones self dey always use style tackle them too,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners / Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran - Peru (Official Video) / Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.