Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. (27400 Views)

Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station And Why? / Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by idrisjunior(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2013
mine is Manni nd d angels from 5am - 10am and d road show with freeze nd kaylah frm 4pm - 8pm den top sports on top radio frm 11 - 12 everyday, i also listen 2 d table of men with freeze nd dj exclusive, on tuesday i also listen 2 the a.y show on coolfm from 12noon - 2pm
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by mrdrizzy(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2013
COOL FM ABUJA

SOUNDTRACK HOUR
tuesdays and thursday @1pm
i dnt joke with dat program
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by safarigirl(f): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2013
Brilla FM, but I don't miss Political platform on Raypower.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by J0nyb0y(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2013
-Orange fm 94.1 Akure..
-Anytime am in lag i dont miss any of 9jafm 102.7 program7
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by laoludavid(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2013
Splash fm cnt afford to miss voices every saturday and wednessdays

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Adex097: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2013
johnwizey: U sha want †Φ make FP sha
yea..and his topic made FP after several months...our God is indeed Good...Praise da lord grin.

@Topic, I've gat no favorite radio station but I follow femi and the gang anywhere dey go cheesy
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Adex097: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2013
idrisjunior: mine is Manni nd d angels from 5am - 10am and d road show with freeze nd kaylah frm 4pm - 8pm den top sports on top radio frm 11 - 12 everyday, i also listen 2 d table of men with freeze nd dj exclusive, on tuesday i also listen 2 the a.y show on coolfm from 12noon - 2pm
lol...you get work at all??

*na joke I dey o* grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by ZACHIE: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2013
Femi and the Gand====Nigerian info------7am
Freshly Pressed---------98.1..........7.30 (Cheta fit kill your day, sha)
8 Oclock news with NEDU------95.1
Tega and Crew-----98.1-------8.15...
TUESDAYS ARE RESERVED FOR ANABEL on Nigeria Info.

That is for the morning

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Ekun123: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2013
NIGERIA INFO FM 95.1 ABUJA

FOOTBALL FRENZY ON WEEKENDS

MORNING CROSSFIRE & STATE OF THE NATIONS
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by yokiti: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2013
Hymns and Praise by Aderonke Ajayi on Choice Fm 103.5, Lagos between the hour of 11: 05 - 12am every Sunday.
Though due to my location now, Its been long I listened to it.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by personal59: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2013
Single life @ 102.3fm every saturday 9-11pm by Daniel Akpata and also continuation @ 12am

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by okirewaju(f): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2013
Wazobia FM- Popo and Omo Talk, Chaz B sharing life issues, brb with more!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Ramcie(f): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2013
Mine is DEM SAY DEM SAY on WAZOBIA FM Abuja. Weekdays at 9:10pm anchored by EXPENSIVE. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Jazz247: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2013
Political platform on Ray Power
from 9:15am-9:45am mon-fri and Chat Station on Nigeria info fm anchored by Nelly between 1:00am-5:00am mon-fri.The Chat station is the most informative and educative program on the radio in Lagos.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by naptu2: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2013
Football Frenzy (Femi & The Gang) on NigeriaInfo (99.3)

Fast Track (when it was alive) on BBC World Service.

News Hour on BBC World Service.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by LMAyedun(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2013
HOT FM Abuja

Newspaper review - 7-7:15am

People's Assembly - 8:30 - 9:30am

Ray Power FM

Political platform - 9:15 - 9:45am
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by benspeakout: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2013
WHEN IT COMES TO RADIO STATIONS; I GOT 99 PROBLEMS AND THE BEAT AIN'T ONE. tongue

Toolz, Osi, Fade, Olisa, Gbemi And Douglas My Favourite OAPs (in no particular order). All Others Na Wash Especially "Maria & Koch" They Have No Business Being On Air.

MY 99.9 CENTS.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Folajay22(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2013
Cool FM 96.9 or as i'm currently in PH..95.9 and both for only one reason - RICK DEES AND THE WEEKLY TOP 40!!

Metro 97.6 fm -RockCity, tuesdays and thirsdays..
No other use for the radio...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2013
THE BEAT 99.9 FM =

MORNING RUSH WITH OLISA MARIA & KOCH
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by eudoh: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2013
inspiration fm all d way. they kip me inspired. from bouqui nd heavy man early hours of d mng to eyo nd dallas 4rm 6.30am to 7 am except 4 tuesdays wer we ve fidelity sme forum. then after d news bella rose takes ova to b joined wit ruffy d fire nd lata on with dan foster. then at 10am titi jumps in2 the studio wit her twins then by 12pm gloria(miss giving u wot u nid) coms up nd at 2pm nana coms in.she takes it down till 4. then wana wana takes ova till 8pm. finally d nite is jux kul wit ego(d love messenger). inspiration fm is da bomb grin cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by benspeakout: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2013
naptu2: Football Frenzy (Femi & The Gang) on NigeriaInfo (99.3)

Fast Track (when it was alive) on BBC World Service.

News Hour on BBC World Service.

The Only Time I Tune My Radio's Frequency (From 99.9) Is To Listen To Those Crazy Dudes Argue. The Way They Sometimes Go Off-Topic Reminds Me Of Nairaland Threads. And The Italian Wannabe (Kelechi Nkoro) With The British-Nigerian Guy (Forgot His Name) Makes The Program More Interesting.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Emvin(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2013
Presently, it got to be BEAT 97.9. 'Nti nara rie' on BCA 88.9 fm used to be my favourite programme
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by naijaobi(m): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2013
mine is nna mehn with diddy..on 92.5 dream fm enugu..
And then i enjoy all d programmes on brila fm onitsha..
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by ibkgbocco: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2013
Wizdray: Mine is Oluyole FM
The programme is Soulmate (dnt knw d actual name of d programme, they do it evry nite buh i lyk dat of sunday nite) on sunday with S.O.U.L

Yeaaaaahhhh!!! Nice prog on that station...SOUL is Oluyole,Oluyole is SOUL..guys, u all need to listen to this prog one of these days. My best.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by naptu2: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2013
benspeakout:

The Only Time I Tune My Radio's Frequency (From 99.9) Is To Listen To Those Crazy Dudes Argue. The Way They Sometimes Go Off-Topic Reminds Me Of Nairaland Threads. And The Italian Wannabe (Kelechi Nkoro) With The British-Nigerian Guy (Forgot His Name) Makes The Program More Interesting.

Titus Bankole.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by tjovial(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2013
My favourites prograg is political story on DREAM FM Enugu. 9am everyday.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by timecop28: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2013
RHYTHM 93.7fm...Bigtyme's The afternoon drive.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by naptu2: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2013
Femi And The Gang.

Femi Obong Daniel
Kelechi Nkoro (The Italian Mafia)
Princess Fiona
Olisa Chukwuma
Deji Faremi
Kelechi Nwosu
Emmanuel Etim
Titus Bankole
James Akpo System (the referee).

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Emperortj93(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2013
FAV RADIO = Brila fm kaduna
BEST PROGRAM= yellow card segment
PRESENTER= D' radio god aka "dogo francis" aka "radio pope" aka "radio musketeer" aka "ballon d' goma (10 ballon d' or)" aka "radio diver" aka "the only man wit d triple mohawk" aka "radio angel" aka "na meeeeeeeee" and so on and so on...... Mehn i so much love dis guy (no homo)
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2013
rd continental-whispers of the early morning(12:30am to 4 something)Mon to Fri.
rd continental-pcfix (12:30pm on Fridays)
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Alajiki(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2013
Bull's Eye by Edmund Obilo @ Splash FM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners / Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran - Peru (Official Video) / Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.