Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. (27401 Views)

Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station And Why? / Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by kavey10(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Petitequeen:
i hv dis huge crush on N6...i jez love d nyt cafe

I think N6 has this crazy thing against 'petite' ladies. Joyce is an example. just checked your profile now, do you school in UNIBEN?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by fairheven: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Coded boy: over night Lounge with mazi cool fm
comedy cruise unilag fm Sat. 9pm

Is maxxi bro.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Elose11(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Raypower fm: 9:15am Political platform.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by 4godsake: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Fidelity sme support @6.30am on insperation FM

Paper review @ 7.00am on classic FM with sly,buky and JD.

Political platform @9.15am on raypower with Ehidu,Ohira and Amechi.

Commedy happy hour on rainbow FM @4.00pm with d doon,dollar remix and akapiopio(bless me master).

Chearing life issues on inspiration FM

Many more.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by lovella(f): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sharing life issues with charles B
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Petitequeen(f): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
leavestory: are u on whatsapp?pls pm me ur whatsapp number.
#shakara tinz...first of all...u hv 2 sing d old national anthem 4 me..D 1 by Lillian jean williams...nd i must hear it o...afta dat i tink i'l consider u..#smylin mischieviously
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Petitequeen(f): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
kavey10:

I think N6 has this crazy thing against 'petite' ladies. Joyce is an example. just checked your profile now, do you school in UNIBEN?
i stay in benin sumtyms, nd as per d question of skulin in uniben, m claiming dat o...f u knw wat i mean
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Petitequeen:
#shakara tinz...first of all...u hv 2 sing d old national anthem 4 me..D 1 by Lillian jean williams...nd i must hear it o...afta dat i tink i'l consider u..#smylin mischieviously
huh?national wetin?by lilian wetin?****faints***** pm me the number nah. wink
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by eggheaders(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
adusco:

dnt you have a TV(may be a deeper life mm)

I don't really dig TV except BBC and other news channels. But am a typical Radiohead and not a deeper lifer.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
RICK DEEZ.......AND THE WEEKLY TOP FORTY!!!!!!! COOL FM 96.9 ABUJA.....I never miss it smiley
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Mopoli(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Coal City Fm 92.9 my dailing station with a different style
I LUV News file broadcast @6AM especially when casted by Mrs Flora Ojukwu & Mr PureGold Ezechi and other gifted presenters

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by wildchild1: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
kavey10: COOL F.M is the ish! I Can never miss N6 & Joyce's show. Monday to Thursday from 9p.m till I get exhausted(which is rare). Joyce is just TOO INTELLIGENT(my kinda woman). N6 and Joyce should just get married to each other jor, LOL!

They go on break TOO MUCH sha!

During the period of their excessive breaks, I switch to BEAT F.M to listen to my niqqah Douglas Jekan(girls can over trip for the guy ehn... #EmotionalGirls).
Joyce is obviously intelligent but im not really sure she is brilliant,again she is the best oap with the use of english,she knows the right word to use at every point...N6 is just a naughty dude,kinda similar to me,i love them tho,both are just crazy on the show...I kinda miss Joyce on the midday oasis especially radio gravity
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by wildchild1: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Shinnings: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
lunch hour show on Orange F.M 94.5 monday to Fri. lpm to 2pm
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by kavey10(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
wild child:
Joyce is obviously intelligent but im not really sure she is brilliant,again she is the best oap with the use of english,she knows the right word to use at every point...N6 is just a naughty dude,kinda similar to me,i love them tho,both are just crazy on the show...I kinda miss Joyce on the midday oasis especially radio gravity

You are so on point! Joyce is intelligent but not brilliant? How na?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Bleszin(f): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
WAZOBIA FM,,
Wkdays:,
yaw-5am-10am,
Lolo-10-3pm,,
Kordy-3-6pm,,
DIPLOMATIC OPJ-6-11pm,,
Femi-11pm-5am
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by whyx06(m): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Raypower 100.5 is my favorite but few occasion I tune to Brilla f.m 88.9 live commentary for football activities around d world. . .
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by donMIG(m): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
Spirit radio...ireland best radio station om ma bb rocks love dia sunday top 40 countdown jams rox!!!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by youngPRO(m): 12:45am On Dec 02, 2013
SPLASH105.5 Ibadan

MORNING SPLASH with Ronke Giwa [weekdays, 7am-11am]
HEART MATTERS with TEETOO Sat-Sun 10pm-1am

Lunch Break with DON.T every weekdays from 12:30 - 2pm

TI FUN TE DO with BAYO FALEKE & FOLAKE OTUYELU 9am Daily

ENTERTAINMENT SPLASH with Anne Nwawodu and Kay Boogie

STRICTLY COMEDY by TOPE FADEYI, Saturdays. 11:30-12:00noon

WORLD SPORT with Tunde Olawuwo Saturdays, 12:30-2pm

VOICES by Edmund Obilo, Saturdays & Wednessdays 8am-11am

OLUYOLE FM 98.5 IBADAN

SERENADE with Sound So Simple, Mondays 9pm-12pm

SERENADE with S.O.U.L Sundays, Tuesdays [9pm-12pm]

LORI PAPA with Mr Sports 12-12:30pm

BEATFM97.9 IBADAN
LUNCH TIME with VICKY and AMANDA

#IbadanBase
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by airmark(m): 1:06am On Dec 02, 2013
youngPRO: SPLASH105.5 Ibadan

Lunch Break with DON.T every weekdays from 12:30 - 2pm

I hope that dude has bought a new power bike. smiley Enjoyed his programmes when in IB.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 02, 2013
My favourite radio station has to be Cool fm, and favourite show, the Night Cafe with N6 and Joyce. They rock
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Lanretoye(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=eggheaders]My radio addiction ain't gat particular pattern. Wake up in the morning listen to koko iwe ninu iroyin on bond f.m.

Immediately after tune it to newspaper reviews on classic f.m

straight to smooth fm for freshly press.

Then to political platform on raypower fm.

Straight to my fav station to catch the last part of morning crossfire on nigeria info fm.

After that back to classic fm for rock monday.

By 12 pm back to nigerian info to catch diplomatic info.

Till the ali baba crew roll their shows off.

On tuesdays and thursdays evening hook up with rock city on metro f.m.

Hiphop classic on classic fm on saturday morning.

Discuss with jimi disu on sunday afternoon then to the palour discuss on radio continental.

Occasionally hook up with rick dees top 40 on cool f.m that my radio swag peeps.

The whole night is locked up on nigeria info to catch up with fola and gbenga. Those guys rock die on friday night with those make sense nigerian underground artist they also bring

bros i bow to you oo,u dey RADIOactive.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Harmvirus(f): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2013
Political voices with Ayo and Midday express with Tobe on dream 92.5fm
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by WorldGreatest1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nigeria Info 99.3:

Morning crossfire with Tolu & Seun

Mid-day dialogue with Katherine & Adenike

Hard facts with Maste now Zoe & Chuks

Let's talk with Fola & Gbenga

Chat Station with Nelly.

I dey gbadun those guys.

Best Radio Station ever.

I am a radio addict an ardent listener at that and a big fan of Nigeria Info anyday anytime.

I also listen to "frankly speaking with Muyiwa Afolabi" on Raypower fm 9:00am & 7:15am on Inspiration fm every week day.

Sharing lifes issues with ChazB on Rhythm fm 6:00pm.

Sharing lifes issues with Wana on Inspiration fm 7:00pm every week day.

Sharing lifes issues with Auntlanda weekend special. Saturdays & Sundays 7:00pm-8:00pm

Smooth fm 98.1: Singles & Smooth, Tuesdays & Thursdays by 8:00pm - 10:00 pm.
Fantastic Show I must say.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by ZACHIE: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Keneking:

Between Cheta, Tunji, Olasunkanmi, Funmi Philips, Kene, Ireti , can u arrange these guys in order of strength.

you already did!
cheta.....the deity

Tunji.....very intelligent
lasun.....
funmi... okay....
ireti is poor....she just breathes down on everybody's neck in that macho voice of her without substance.
the list in incomplete.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by ZACHIE: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
World Greatest1: Nigeria Info 99.3:

Morning crossfire with Tolu & Seun

Mid-day dialogue with Katherine & Adenike

Hard facts with Maste now Zoe & Chuks

Let's talk with Fola & Gbenga

Chat Station with Nelly.

I dey gbadun those guys.

Best Radio Station ever.

I am a radio addict an ardent listener at that and a big fan of Nigeria Info anyday anytime.

I also listen to "frankly speaking with Muyiwa Afolabi" on Raypower fm 9:00am & 7:15am on Inspiration fm every week day.

Sharing lifes issues with ChazB on Rhythm fm 6:00pm.

Sharing lifes issues with Wana on Inspiration fm 7:00pm every week day.

Sharing lifes issues with Auntlanda weekend special. Saturdays & Sundays 7:00pm-8:00pm

Smooth fm 98.1: Singles & Smooth, Tuesdays & Thursdays by 8:00pm - 10:00 pm.
Fantastic Show I must say.

glad to meet another Nigeria info enthusiast here.
I'm one.
do you call in?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by fedimol: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Leadn: Beat 99.9 FM

Night time with Osi Suave wink

That guy is crazy
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
fedimol:

That guy is crazy
ya listen to him a lot right?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by WorldGreatest1(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2013
ZACHIE:

glad to meet another Nigeria info enthusiast here.
I'm one.
do you call in?
I do call in once in a while.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by ZACHIE: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2013
World Greatest1: I do call in once in a while.
I do too, here and there. but what with those band of pro callers?
www.nairaland.com/1195278/regular-callers-nigerian-info-99.30
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by yadnus1(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2013
Mine is Etisalat Sports Talk with Bimbo Adeola on Star 101.5fm 7am-7:15am. Follow by Daily Guide on the same station by the Oyatogun Sisters (Moyo & Mofe) Another important segment of the program is Talk Back with ppl like Mr Laja Mathins,Barrister Monday Mbani,Prince YS and the host of many other regular callers is the best people's parliament on radio anytime.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by youngPRO(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2013
airmark:

I hope that dude has bought a new power bike. smiley Enjoyed his programmes when in IB.
He is indeed madly inlove with powerbikes..always in his powerbike outfit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners / Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran - Peru (Official Video) / Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.