Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! (7188 Views)

Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) / NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges / Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by shazenet(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2008
Bail who? Nepa officials are the most haughty set of human beings I've ever seen. Infact those who work for the government in Nigeria need good training in customer service. I can't pity them ooo.

where u dey work aunty? i know there are really good govt. workers and nepa officials too. We know the truth, we no want to talk am. u no been hear of the people wey chop 600 billion naira? nigerian population is about 130 million.With an average of 2 per family, this money go buy good diesel generator for every family, fuel am for 1 year and by my calculations, change go remain. So, if u dey look for who to blame, na ABUJA u go find them and if u bold well well, visit OTTA FARM lipsrsealed
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by lawyer(m): 4:20am On Jun 25, 2008
NEPA GOING ON STRIKE??

How is that possible for you to go on strike when you weren't even working before? Strike or no strike, almost everyhouse hold has a minimum of one "I Better pass my Neighbour Generator". So which one come be strike again as if Nigerians will shake that they have gone on strike.

No child born in Nigeria since 1960 has seen full Current light for more than 24 hours at a go in Naija and thats excluding christmas day or Sallah. No wonder oyinbo people always think that Nigeria is the centre of all the Eclipse that occur in the world.

Abeg make them go siddon jare! Nepa take light, i fire my Yamaha, wahala no de! Awon were!
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by mellow(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2008
Phcn? I thought they have been extinct?
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by mount1ng(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2008
The evil men of Nigeria are talking. Do you know how many ppl and biz killed by this PHCN? Ha! Yar'adua be careful of them.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Infoseye(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2008
HAhahahahahahahah hahahah this the funniest line I ve read in a long time grin grin grin grin grin silly them they still ve gut's to talk
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by desgiezd(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2008
Pls let us encourage them to start the strike now, now!

---as if it matters!!---- Long hisssssss
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Jairzinho(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2008
Tell ur strangest NEPA story:

Here's mine:

My next door neigbour never pays NEPA bills,I never miss mine & I actually used to put in extra(say my bill in 1,300,I'd pay 1,500 etc).
However I travelled for one week Thursday to Wednesday. The imbeciles dropped their bill on Friday & inexplicably came to disconnect on Monday,all the pleadings by my landlady and others fell on deaf ears,tho' I'd neva defaulted,my landlady had to go settle the bill herself b4 they could relent. When i got back ,i was livid.

My next door neighbour was just laughing,I overheard him telling som1 "na im get money now"

can u imagine this useless pple?
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Beline(f): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2008
A friend who deals with supplies of fried chicken to many businesses and busy bachelors and spinster lose his business due to NEPA on and off practices and now the poor guy is job hunting. can you imagine that?
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Jairzinho(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2008
This may sound unbelievable:
It all happened in a family friend's area,the NEPA area manager was getting married ,all the streets under his territory were asked to contribute.

All those that failed to contribute went without light for many weeks.

This is true,if u have folks in the Dopemu area,they'll confirm.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Imani(f): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2008
Jairzinho:

This may sound unbelievable:
It all happened in a family friend's area,the NEPA area manager was getting married ,all the streets under his territory were asked to contribute.

All those that failed to contribute went without light for many weeks.

This is true,if u have folks in the Dopemu area,they'll confirm.

Does that mean if two people in a street didn't contribute, they were denied electricity while others on that same street did?
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Jairzinho(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2008
My sister,I can't tell how they resolved it BUT e happen.
Wonder as they say shall never end in Nigeria !
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by felix(m): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2008
Abeg waiting den they do,when den no go strike before.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Nigeria14: 6:17am On Jun 26, 2008
3 reason why nigerian abroad do not want to return back home are NEPA, Education and bad road.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Ohenry(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2008
As if Nigerians will notice!

PHCN have been on strike for years now. How else do you explain the darkness we are wallowing in.

Let them go on strike. Who cares!
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by dreday(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2008
This thread is so funny it should be moved to the jokes section.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Finecat(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2008
@Topic

Go on strike?? what have they been doing all this years?? working? The stupid idiots have been on strike since the inception of the yeye company, the only thing working are the candles and lanterns.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by kkkossy(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2008
this nepa ppl that wants to go on strike, they all get generators for there house o! u can imagine that!
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by thimbook2(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2008
Awon Ode! cool

Ooops! Hope no PHCN workers around o! Make dem no come cut the light wey i no get!

Go on strike ko, go on strike ni?! Don't they know that they are fast joining the dinosaurs as far as power supply in naija is concerned?

Wake up boys, and smell da coffee or better still ur own potties, psychos! angry
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Jairzinho(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2008
Quite sad
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by dragnet: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2008
strike?? Thex must be joking 'cos I wonder what difference that wuld make??
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by segunpc(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2008
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PHCN musn't go on strike o.

if dem go on strike we no go get light o.

pls help us beg yar adua o.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by francessby(f): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2008
Hi guyz,
It's quite funny guys. grin grin PHCN working or on strike makes no difference. These guys are just old fools. As far as an average Nigerian is concerned PHCN, formerly NEPA, has always been on strike. They are only kind of trying to make it former. because people dey go strike themself wan go strike. Make them dey go noooooow, Unfortunately, some of them are our parent.
The names this our power generating and distributing company has gone a long way in affecting it performance. People say names GO AFTER PEOPLE, but I'm witnessing it for the first time. cry
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by jaydude(f): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2008
NEPA- Never Expect Power Always, PHCN- Please Hold Your Candle Now, to hell with them! if they strike,wot difference will it make? i just thank God for the card thing now, if u buy a card of 1000,it will last for 2 years! yeye people
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by oluomok(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2008
Let them do what they like,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Must Produce A President In 2015 – Ezeife / The Implication Of Biafran Nation - Ekweremadu Speaks / Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths Against Ballot Box Snatching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.