Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3477193 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkjsd: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
K9blunt:
My project result is terrible and unacceptable how do I go about complaining about it?

If you were given an F, you have to register as project carryover, But if you were scored D or C, that is the final score.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EbunGift1(f): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
I'm a PGDE student and my TP result isn't out. Please what can be the cause?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wilchi: 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Good evening everyone.
Please I have a question to ask pertaining CGPA issue in Nigerian university. I'm currently a final year student in a famous university in south east Nigeria. My current CGPA is 3.57(and that is what I will possibly graduate with) but I was told that if I'm in 2.1, I cannot be compared to someone with 4.0 to 4.4 even tho we all are in 2.1 . Now the topic of strong 2.1 and weak 2.1 is everywhere. Some people even saying that only those with 4.0 will be considered for scholarships abroad how true is this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pongwa(m): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2022
Yippie

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Goldwater2023: 3:42am On Feb 19, 2022
Bosses in the house I hail o
Please now that graduation list is out, what next for those of us that made it to the list.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 6:02am On Feb 19, 2022
GRADUATION LIST UPDATE

This is to inform you all that faculty of sciences graduation list has been uploaded

Click on the link below to check your name

https://edusportal.com/noun-graduation-list/approved-noun-graduation-list-for-2021-2022-session/

congratulations
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckyjacob: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2022
Edusportal:
GRADUATION LIST UPDATE

This is to inform you all that faculty of sciences graduation list has been uploaded

https://edusportal.com/noun-graduation-list/approved-noun-graduation-list-for-2021-2022-session/

congratulations
Pls for payment of convocation and registration fee #15000 is it same as payment for convocation gown or separate payment
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2022
Fkjsd:

If you were given an F, you have to register as project carryover, But if you were scored D or C, that is the final score.

It is not fair..... Noun has messed up my CGPA!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chiden(f): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hi guys, I need clarification please.. Sometime last year I was given admission to study in NOUN. But somehow I wasn't able to raise my school fees and so i didn't continue.

Would it be possible to go back and continue from where I stopped
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Samisha500:
RELEASE OF 2021/2 POP & E-EXAM RESULTS

We wish to inform you that exam result for last semester i.e 2021/2 has been released this evening.

Note that you must have done portal registration so that you can login. Click this link https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php to register on the portal.

Follow the instructions below to view your result:

1. Click this link https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php

2. Enter your matric number in the first box

3. Enter your password in the second box

4. Click ''Login''

5. After you login, click on ''Tasks''

6. Click on ''2021/2 Exam Results'' from the dropdown menu

Your result will be displayed on your device screen after following step 1-6 correctly.

Please take note of the following I-Type in case you come across any of them:

NE - >> No Exam
I - --->> Incomplete Result
NT -->> No TMA

Thank you.
Up

MISHA CARES

Thanks so much
Please how can I complete my incomplete result? I did all TMA but missed the exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chiden(f): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Can someone assist me please.. I'll like to go for Broadcast journalism or Film production but I realized Commerce,Agric and biology were not listed amongst the compulsory O'level subjects.

Should I go ahead or just change my course of study?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Oricha62:

Thanks so much
Please how can I complete my incomplete result? I did all TMA but missed the exam.
You have to re-register the exams, do the TMAs again and do the exams.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Chiden:
Hi guys, I need clarification please.. Sometime last year I was given admission to study in NOUN. But somehow I wasn't able to raise my school fees and so i didn't continue.

Would it be possible to go back and continue from where I stopped
Yes, u can continue from where u stopped.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chiden(f): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Enskynelson:

Alright.. thanks a lot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Henrymas(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Abeg make them try drop the 3rd batch graduation list on time before unnecessary anxiety go finish man pikin. I just hope and pray to find my name therein Sha when it is finally released. A Big shout out to all the oga,s at the top on this platform who are tirelessly updating this thread and keeping us abreast with current information. God bless and reward you all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Enskynelson:

You have to re-register the exams, do the TMAs again and do the exams.
I'm very grateful, thanks so much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Babatindan: 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Now that my name is on the graduation list, what's the next thing to do please?
Edusportal:
GRADUATION LIST UPDATE

congratulations
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chiden(f): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Enskynelson:

I just found my folder. I was cleared and given also given a reg number. What do I do next please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Chiden:

I just found my folder. I was cleared and given also given a reg number. What do I do next please
Register on the portal.
Go to www.nouonline.net
Click Students
Click register
Fill the form and submit
Next out try t login, if successful, next is to pay fees and do registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Babatindan:
Now that my name is on the graduation list, what's the next thing to do please?
Congratulations. Next is to go to your study Centre for clearance. You will need your e-wallet and remita slips of all payments.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chiden(f): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Enskynelson:

Register on the portal.
Go to www.nouonline.net
Click Students
Click register
Fill the form and submit
Next out try t login, if successful, next is to pay fees and do registration

Thanks a lot.. I really appreciate.

I registered. And at first it said "Success" later on I'm seeing this. I tried logging in and I'm getting an "incorrect username and password" error message

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Chiden:

I registered. And at first it said "Success" later on I'm seeing this. I tried logging in and I'm getting an "incorrect username and password" error message
You probably may have mixed up the password. Remedy is to use FORGOTTEN PASSWORD option and reset your password
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chiden(f): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Enskynelson:

You probably may have mixed up the password. Remedy is to use FORGOTTEN PASSWORD option and reset your password

I did. Still says incorrect username and password
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Chiden:

There is something u are probably not getting right. Check for caps lock... Use uppercase where it's uppercase. Sorry if u have done all that. Those are the likely source. And make sure u enter your matriculation number with the NOU prefix. Eg. NOU123456789
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Chiden:

You have already registered.
Proceed to login
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:42am On Feb 20, 2022
Chiden:

Send me a DM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chiden(f): 5:49am On Feb 20, 2022
Enskynelson:

Send me a DM

It worked. I've logged in successfully. One more question please Sir. I've been asked to fund my wallet. Between registering for the semester and paying my school fees which should I do first. Secondly, is it possible to pay the school fees twice (in installments)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2022
Chiden:

It worked. I've logged in successfully. One more question please Sir. I've been asked to fund my wallet. Between registering for the semester and paying my school fees which should I do first. Secondly, is it possible to pay the school fees twice (in installments)
It's possible to pay in installments but u MUST pay all before the close of registration. Please state your programme so I can give you an estimate or check nounaid.com for fees calculator.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chiden(f): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2022
Enskynelson:

It's possible to pay in installments but u MUST pay all before the close of registration. Please state your programme so I can give you an estimate or check nounaid.com for fees calculator.

B.Sc Film production
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 9:50am On Feb 20, 2022
GRADUATION ELIGIBILITY CHECKER

Are you a student of the National Open University of Nigeria?

Have you concluded your program and you're waiting for your name to be listed on NOUN graduation list?

Have you be waiting semester by semester but all to no avail your name wasn't released on the graduation list and you're asking yourself what could the problem be?

Or you're among those whose result was just released and you feel you've been cleared of all hurdles in NOUN and you're liable for graduation?

So as not to be hindered you're required to do a Graduation Eligibility Check. This will enable you know if you've cleared all the required courses and also help point out courses left undone that could hinder being listed on graduation list.

This can be done by those in 100-800 level as semester check of graduation eligibility check will help guide and quickly resolve any mistake done on time through your journey in NOUN.

Interested persons can chat via
https://www.nounaid.com/contact

The price for this is 2,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2022
Please can someone help me with this year's academic calendar and how do I go about changing study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by phrecy: 11:49am On Feb 20, 2022
Hello everyone
please is there anybody studying Chemistry under faculty of science !!!! please i need the link to the whatsapp group chat..thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tymix54(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.