Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3476699 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chiden(f): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Enskynelson:

You have to re-register the exams, do the TMAs again and do the exams.

One last question Sir, how can I apply for change of course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chiden:

One last question Sir, how can I apply for change of course?
You apply at your Study Centre. Cost is 5k. Do remember however, that you have to choose a related course otherwise, it will be better to start a new course. Changes from one Faculty to another for instance are not advisable.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chiden(f): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
I wasn't able to find Film production in the list of courses in nounaid fees checker
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ThinkSmarter: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
pongwa:
Finally, project result is out, got a B so I can now graduate in peace. I couldn't submit on time because I did everything myself from start to finish as I refuse to patronise any agent. I'm fulfilled
Please, i heard that project is only for PGD and MSc students.
Please is one required to defend the project and where if required.
I am an Msc student of NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ThinkSmarter: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
bisiofgod:
My M.sc project result that we defended 5weeks ago is yet to be out and that's the only thing holding me
please sir, where are we supposed to defend our projects? MSc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ThinkSmarter: 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Padra:
Who else noticed that Advanced Cyber Security was added to M.Sc Info Tech?
Who can help me with the material please
pls is it for 1st or 2nd semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkjsd: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

All students (Undergraduates and Postgraduates) must write and pass their project before they are considered for graduation.

For M.Sc. Students, their projects are expected to go through plagiarism test at the study centre before they can be submitted for moderation when it is time. Postgraduate students except MBA, MPA and PGD students defend their projects.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ThinkSmarter: 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Fkjsd:

All students (Undergraduates and Postgraduates) must write and pass their project before they are considered for graduation.

For M.Sc. Students, their projects are expected to go through plagiarism test at the study centre before they can be submitted for moderation when it is time. Postgraduate students except MBA, MPA and PGD students defend their projects.
That means that MSc defends project after undergoing moderation and plagiarism ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkjsd: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
That means that MSc defends project after undergoing moderation and plagiarism ?

After you have passed plagiarism, you will submit to your desk officer while they submit for moderation when it is time. You will also be informed when and where to go for your defense.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ThinkSmarter: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Fkjsd:

After you have passed plagiarism, you will submit to your desk officer while they submit for moderation when it is time. You will also be informed when and where to go for your defense.
Alright, thanks for those pieces of information
I appreciate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Lagos, Abuja or Uyo... Depending on your Zone.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pongwa(m): 12:04am On Feb 21, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
pgd don't defend but MSC does so prepare to defend your project.
Whether BSc, PGD, MSC or PHD, you must do project. Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OLamylove: 2:51am On Feb 21, 2022
Please House, my Project results and IT results were not released in the Just released results, Any hope of it To be released later?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 4:10am On Feb 21, 2022
Please How can I register this course Bio 192 its not available in my portal again and school ask me to pass it before i can graduate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ThinkSmarter: 6:47am On Feb 21, 2022
Enskynelson:
Lagos, Abuja or Uyo... Depending on your Zone.
I stay in SE That means i will be travelling to Uyo Tnx for d info
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ThinkSmarter: 6:48am On Feb 21, 2022
pongwa:
pgd don't defend but MSC does so prepare to defend your project.
Whether BSc, PGD, MSC or PHD, you must do project. Hope this helps
yes, it did. tnx

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2022
frexarik:
Please How can I register this course Bio 192 its not available in my portal again and school ask me to pass it before i can graduate.
Contact whoever advised you like that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AloneTK: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Enskynelson:

Contact whoever advised you like that.

Please do you have any info about graduation list for postgraduates. The new list consists mainly Bachelors category
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Babatindan:
Now that my name is on the graduation list, what's the next thing to do please?

clearance - follow this guidelines:- https://edusportal.com/events/guidelines-for-noun-graduation-clearance-2022/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iskilayodele: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hello mates! I'm a PGDE student, second semester. I just saw my result and I noticed that I failed "Evaluation and Measurement* which is a core course". However, I have cleared all other required courses including Project and teaching practice except the above course that I failed. Pls what is my chance of graduating? And also, what is the total required credit units for PGD?

My current Total credit earned is 35 credits. Thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Graduation List Update

All 2021_2 graduation list for all faculty has been upload

Click on the link below to check your name

[url=https://edusportal.com/noun-graduation-list/approved-noun-graduation-list-for-2021-2022-session/
[/url]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
iskilayodele:
Hello mates! I'm a PGDE student, second semester. I just saw my result and I noticed that I failed "Evaluation and Measurement* which is a core course". However, I have cleared all other required courses including Project and teaching practice except the above course that I failed. Pls what is my chance of graduating? And also, what is the total required credit units for PGD?

My current Total credit earned is 35 credits. Thanks in anticipation
Measurement and Evaluation is a very important course. I don't think your department will waive that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iskilayodele: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
So therefore, there is no hope of graduating this semester. That being said, if I re-register the course and pass it this semester, would I be able to get notification of result for my programme immediately after this semester?
The thought of waiting till 2023 to receive my certificate is painful!!!

Enskynelson:

Measurement and Evaluation is a very important course. I don't think your department will waive that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
iskilayodele:
So therefore, there is no hope of graduating this semester. That being said, if I re-register the course and pass it this semester, would I be able to get notification of result for my programme immediately after this semester?
The thought of waiting till 2023 to receive my certificate is painful!!!

Statement of Result is always made available immediately after your name appears on the graduation list. If it is not sent to your Study Centre, you can always get it at the HQ in Abuja. Yea, M & E is a very CORE course and it's often difficult. All the best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mziceberry(f): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hello guys,
I was given an F for my project 2020, so I re registered and submitted a fresh project last year, my name still didn’t come out on this graduants list.
Pls I don’t know what’s going on
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Will there be another list I submitted project 2022 january I have not seen my name in all the list
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
AliEsq:
Will there be another list I submitted project 2022 january I have not seen my name in all the list
Have u seen your Project result? That's where to begin from
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
mziceberry:
Hello guys,
I was given an F for my project 2020, so I re registered and submitted a fresh project last year, my name still didn’t come out on this graduants list.
Pls I don’t know what’s going on
Have u seen the project results? That's where to begin from.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
Yes since October last year though I submitted hard copy this year January
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:11am On Feb 22, 2022
BNSc Students Take Note (IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW COURSE CODES)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PussyOdour(m), mistiking and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.