Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492084 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckyjacob: 4:50am On Feb 22, 2022
Please when is postgraduate graduation list coming out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AloneTK: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2022
Edusportal:
Graduation List Update

All 2021_2 graduation list for all faculty has been upload

Click on the link below to check your name

[url=https://edusportal.com/noun-graduation-list/approved-noun-graduation-list-for-2021-2022-session/
[/url]

Please, will a separate one for PG be posted soon, as this one does not contain information for postgraduate students (M.Sc)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2022
AliEsq:
Yes since October last year though I submitted hard copy this year January
OK. You may have to review your courses. Do a portal analysis www.nounaid.com/contact
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abyberry: 9:53am On Feb 22, 2022
Good morning everyone. Please I need advice. Between Uniuyo(online school) and Noun which is better? And to those who attended Noun please be very honest. Would you advise someone to attend the school? Is getting a first class viable? Do you have to sort before you get good grades? Can someone that runs a full time business comfortable enrol?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkjsd: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2022
Abyberry:
Good morning everyone. Please I need advice. Between Uniuyo(online school) and Noun which is better? And to those who attended Noun please be very honest. Would you advise someone to attend the school? Is getting a first class viable? Do you have to sort before you get good grades? Can someone that runs a full time business comfortable enrol?

I will answer your questions serially:

1. NOUN enables you to work or do your business while you learn
2. NOUN students do graduate with first class
3. You cannot sort anyone in NOUN. Thus, it was what you score in your TMAs and exams that you are given.
4. Like i said, you can run a full time business and school in NOUN. The only time your full presence is needed at the school is during your exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Padra(f): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2022
Please is there a whatsapp group for MSc Info Tech I can join?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pongwa(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Abyberry:
as far as i'm concern, NOUN is better than most conventional schools in Nigeria. that is if you really want to learn and update your knowledge. Education in this present century goes beyond classrooms (that is even if you have dedicated and highly competent lecturers). sadly, this is not the case in this our country at least not at the moment i'm typing. so, my answer is it depends on what you are looking for. if you want to study at your own pace without meaningless nut yet mandatory class attendance, fears of failure, oppression etc. stick with NOUN. in the end there is really no difference. It has its own advantages
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by browniecay: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Breathtaker:
*Reasons Why You Need to Know Your CGPA, Past Result*

1. It helps you to make an informed decision on the courses you need to register.
2. It tells you how your performance is.
3. It helps you to know when you will graduate..

Request for your past Result now at www.nounaid.com/contact
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EllisAde: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
I recently requested for his service and it was very timely done. A good job he did gave me.
Breathtaker:
*Reasons Why You Need to Know Your CGPA, Past Result*

1. It helps you to make an informed decision on the courses you need to register.
2. It tells you how your performance is.
3. It helps you to know when you will graduate..

Request for your past Result now at www.nounaid.com/contact
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dam5reey(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Breathtaker:
GRADUATION ELIGIBILITY CHECKER

Are you a student of the National Open University of Nigeria?

Have you concluded your program and you're waiting for your name to be listed on NOUN graduation list?

Have you be waiting semester by semester but all to no avail your name wasn't released on the graduation list and you're asking yourself what could the problem be?

Or you're among those whose result was just released and you feel you've been cleared of all hurdles in NOUN and you're liable for graduation?

So as not to be hindered you're required to do a Graduation Eligibility Check. This will enable you know if you've cleared all the required courses and also help point out courses left undone that could hinder being listed on graduation list.

This can be done by those in 100-800 level as semester check of graduation eligibility check will help guide and quickly resolve any mistake done on time through your journey in NOUN.

Interested persons can chat via
https://www.nounaid.com/contact

The price for this is 2,000

Good Service, Fast delivery...
Highly recommended!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iskilayodele: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pls, is project and teaching practice results out for Post graduate students?

Dam5reey:

Good Service, Fast delivery...
Highly recommended!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iskilayodele: 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkjsd: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
iskilayodele:

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abyberry: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Thanks Fkjsd and Pongwa.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 1:54am On Feb 23, 2022
*PORTAL UPDATE*

IF YOUR NAME IS AVAILABLE ON THE GRADUATION LIST

KINDLY NOTE THAT *YOUR PORTAL HAS BEEN BLOCKED*

CONGRATULATIONS �

If you've graduated and cannot access your portal and you need to print out your e wallet send me a message

www.nounaid.com/contact
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AmandaFavour(f): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Is it possible to transfer from NOUN to UNILAG or any conventional University in Nigeria?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2022
AmandaFavour:
Is it possible to transfer from NOUN to UNILAG or any conventional University in Nigeria?

no
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mziceberry(f): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2022
Enskynelson:

Have u seen the project results? That's where to begin from.
No, it’s showing not available on the portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iskilayodele: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2022
And if I may ask, why do you want to leave NOUN?

AmandaFavour:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Seaseason07: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2022
Abyberry:
Hello ! I will advice you. Stay away from NOUN. Don't waste your money and time. The advices you are going to get here is going to be a wrong one. No one here is going to tell you the truth. Remember one thing about WE blacks, when we make a wrong move, we won't wanna be alone, we look for more people do make the gonna talk good about NOUN of course it's a waste of time and money. Certificates from there is not recognized anywhere. Ask yourself, if you were to own a company, would you employ any graduate from NOUN? NO! Do not waste your time and money. Do a screenshot of this advice and keep it somewhere, get it back after your graduation. You will either cause me or pray for me.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Seaseason07: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2022
AmandaFavour:
NO! No University will accept anyone from NOUN. Certificates from NOUN is not recognized.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2022
UPDATE !!!

CARRY OVER REGISTRATION IS ON

CARRYOVER REGISTRATION

Please go now and attempt your CARRYOVER REGISTRATION.

In NOUN, course(s) you failed in second semester could be re-registered this first semester unlike in conventional universities where second semester course carryover can only be re-registered in second semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AmandaFavour(f): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2022
Okay
Seaseason07:

NO! No University will accept anyone from NOUN. Certificates from NOUN is not recognized.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkjsd: 11:24am On Feb 23, 2022
Seaseason07:

Hello ! I will advice you. Stay away from NOUN. Don't waste your money and time. The advices you are going to get here is going to be a wrong one. No one here is going to tell you the truth. Remember one thing about WE blacks, when we make a wrong move, we won't wanna be alone, we look for more people do make the gonna talk good about NOUN of course it's a waste of time and money. Certificates from there is not recognized anywhere. Ask yourself, if you were to own a company, would you employ any graduate from NOUN? NO! Do not waste your time and money. Do a screenshot of this advice and keep it somewhere, get it back after your graduation. You will either cause me or pray for me.

You are one of the students or outsider that thinks or feels NOUN's certificate is not recognized anywhere. It is a shame to you because I can give you 100% proof that NOUN's certificate is recognized worldwide. If you think it is a lie go and ask former president, Obasanjo.

Stop spreading lies about what you do not know.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iskilayodele: 11:47am On Feb 23, 2022
Why did you worry yourself in replying the ignoramus!? NOUN is already overwhelmed with thousands of students, hence the reason for delay in result and graduation list.

Leave the naysayers alone to think whatever they want to think about NOUN. Moreover, there are many UI, OAU and Unilag graduates in the streets driving Keke Napep, Korope and Okada with their certificates. So who cares about where you graduate from in today's Nigeria

Fkjsd:

You are one of the students or outsider that thinks or feels NOUN's certificate is not recognized anywhere. It is a shame to you because I can give you 100% proof that NOUN's certificate is recognized worldwide. If you think it is a lie go and ask former president, Obasanjo.

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by YakubuLagos(f): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello everyone...

My project result came out two days ago.

My question is, will there still going to be another graduation list?

If there is going to be another list, do upload here for me to view and for the benefit of others.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iskilayodele: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Are you a post graduate or an undergraduate student?

YakubuLagos:
Hello everyone...

My project result came out two days ago.

My question is, will there still going to be another graduation list?

If there is going to be another list, do upload here for me to view and for the benefit of others.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Seaseason07: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Fkjsd:

Former president? grin grin grin Hello! Listen to me. If you're in 300L in NOUN, and you drop out to start from 100L in a conventional University, no one will blame you for it. In fact, in 4 years to come, you'd thank yourself for taken that decision. I WILL KEEP TELLING AN ASPIRANTS TO STAY AWAY FROM NONU. No certificate from NOUN is useful. A certificate rejected from here In Nigeria? Nowhere in the world would accept it. In fact I keep telling any aspirant to seek an admission in either Federal or State University. Some certificates from private Universities in Nigeria are not accepted talk of la cram-la pour NOUN Called University. You'd better drop out now before is too late.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iskilayodele: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Admin: kindly remove or block this dimwitted guy. He's not meant to be here; if care is not taken, he will be a pain in the asses of NOUNITES - we must not be mocked

Seaseason07:

Former president? grin grin grin Hello! Listen to me. If you're in 300L in NOUN, and you drop out to start from 100L in a conventional University, no one will blame you for it. In fact, in 4 years to come, you'd thank yourself for taken that decision. I WILL KEEP TELLING AN ASPIRANTS TO STAY AWAY FROM NONU. No certificate from NOUN is useful. A certificate rejected from here In Nigeria? Nowhere in the world would accept it. In fact I keep telling any aspirant to seek an admission in either Federal or State University. Some certificates from private Universities in Nigeria are not accepted talk of la cram-la pour NOUN Called University. You'd better drop out now before is too late.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by YakubuLagos(f): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
iskilayodele:
Are you a post graduate or an undergraduate student?

Sorry. I'm a postgraduate student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Seaseason07: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
iskilayodele:
Admin: kindly remove or block this dimwitted guy. He's not meant to be here; if care is not taken, he will be a pain in the asses of NOUNITES - we must not be mocked

NO! They won't remove me because I'm saying the truth. I'm trying safe innocent ones from falling into that pit hole so that they don't make a grave mistake because wasting 4 years and money is so fuc!<in' grave mistake In fact , one with small mind can commit suicide. You're already in that shit, don't MISLEAD others ok!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.