Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482377 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
UPDATE ON CIT104 PRACTICAL FOR STUDENTS IN LAGOS STATE

Good day, everyone.

Irrespective of your centre (Mushin, Apapa, Ikorodu, Badagry, etc.), you are to join others for the practical at V.I.

It is no news that practicals are starting on the 3rd of October 2023 (Monday, as per the timetable). However, for CIT104 practicals, they are scheduled for Friday and Saturday, the 6th and 7th of October.

Any adjustments to the date will be communicated to us before then.

Regarding the lab coat, if you don't have one, don't stress yourself over it.

To collect logbook, bring your evidence of studentship with you.
(Id card, exam registration showing CIT104)

Dr Oladeji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 📢 📢 📢

ABEOKUTA STUDY CENTRE

This is to inform ALL students that registered for GST 302 this semester that the presentation will hold on FRIDAYS between 29th September to 23rd October 2023 (29th Sept, 6th Oct, 13th Oct & 20th Oct 2023). Presentation will be done virtually AT THE CENTRE
Time: 9:00am-2:00pm
Pls upload your business plan.
N:B: A 7 Slides Powerpoint Presentation and A well package products is Required for display. It is of importance that ALL students that registered for GST302 this semester come for the presentation (this covers 60% of the total score).

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
OSOGBO STUDY CENTRE

Good evening everyone,

GST 302 Presentation will hold between 5&6 October, 10am prompt each Day, to this effect, all students must ensure proper upload of their Business Plan on or before the said Date.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL MASS COMMUNICATION STUDENTS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaisky: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
How much time is allotted for seminar presentation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ejaisky:
How much time is allotted for seminar presentation?
It depends on so many factors. Like the number of students in your study centre doing the presentation that day. It could be 10 to 15mins but could be less if you have large number of students doing the presentation.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaisky: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2023
Enskynelson:

It depends on so many factors. Like the number of students in your study centre doing the presentation that day. It could be 10 to 15mins but could be less if you have large number of students doing the presentation.
Thanks. Does the 10 to 15mins include time for questions and answers?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2023
Ejaisky:

Thanks. Does the 10 to 15mins include time for questions and answers?
No. Questions can make a student spend even 1hr during seminar. So, that is not with the time for questions.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaisky: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
Enskynelson:

No. Questions can make a student spend even 1hr during seminar. So, that is not with the time for questions.
Thanks. I am anxious.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=124623179]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by holarmylekan(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2023
I applied around 2018 but I don't have my RRR
How can I retrieve it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
holarmylekan:
I applied around 2018 but I don't have my RRR
How can I retrieve it
Search your email inbox. Search for "Remita".
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aliadi2: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Good evening i wanted to ask if lagos study centre is going to open tomorrow
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Peledonomy: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Enskynelson:

Is there a 3 year course in NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
Peledonomy:

Is there a 3 year course in NOUN?
Unless you are a DE student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2023
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Please I want to come to Lagos from Ibadan Study Centre for CIT 104 practical.

I need your help for the location, day and time please 🥺
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dilly55: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Please what's the minimum unit I can register?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Dilly55:
Please what's the minimum unit I can register?
24Units
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
2023_2 POP EXAM DRAFT TIME TABLE

Link below 👇
https://docdro.id/V43Nygx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Samisha500:
24Units
Minimum, not maximum
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dilly55: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Samisha500:
24Units

Thanks, but I meant minimum
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Dilly55:

Thanks, but I meant minimum
A student being held down by only a course can register that only course. Even though it's advisable to register as much as 18 units for UG students in order to meet up with credits requirements, it is not as straightforward as stating a given number. Whether you are final semester student left with few courses or a busy student who is choked with so much work and cannot take much credits, or one that have no much money to register all the courses for the semester, no one will punish u for registering any units you can but make sure the credit units you are registering is what best fit for the situation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dilly55: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2023
Enskynelson:

A student being held down by only a course can register that only course. Even though it's advisable to register as much as 18 units for UG students in order to meet up with credits requirements, it is not as straightforward as stating a given number. Whether you are final semester student left with few courses or a busy student who is choked with so much work and cannot take much credits, or one that have no much money to register all the courses for the semester, no one will punish u for registering any units you can but make sure the credit units you are registering is what best fit for the situation.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Monaboo(m): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Please I have a question...

Can somebody living outside Nigeria do a course at NOUN?

If so, how will the person write exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Monaboo:
Please I have a question...

Can somebody living outside Nigeria do a course at NOUN?

If so, how will the person write exams?
You can apply while here (because of physical verification) and continue when you are outside (online on-demand exams). The online exams, you apply for it and provide evidences that you are outside. It's normally approved if your case is genuine and then you will be allowed to take your exams online.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Monaboo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Enskynelson:

You can apply while here (because of physical verification) and continue when you are outside (online on-demand exams). The online exams, you apply for it and provide evidences that you are outside. It's normally approved if your case is genuine and then you will be allowed to take your exams online.

Okay.
Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taylormed2(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2023
Is it possible to write my practical in another center located in another region?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
It was total chaos today, 6th October 2023 at the venue of CIT 104 practical for Lagos Zone.

This is due to the overwhelming crowd of students coupled with lack of adequate information among the students about the entire process.

It is advisable that NOUN management looks for another way of conducting the practical.

The school should put things in place to allow each study centre cater for the practical sessions for their students or preferably in a nearby institutions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hojuholape: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
How was the process like?

Will there be another session tomorrow and what time?

Thank you
livinsoul:
It was total chaos today, 6th October 2023 at the venue of CIT 104 practical for Lagos Zone.

This is due to the overwhelming crowd of students coupled with lack of adequate information among the students about the entire process.

It is advisable that NOUN management looks for another way of conducting the practical.

The school should put things in place to allow each study centre cater for the practical sessions for their students or preferably in a nearby institutions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
Breaking News Alert:

The CIT104 science practical in Lagos has been postponed indefinitely, according to management.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 3:26am On Oct 07, 2023
Students from Lagos and Ibadan will try to go to Abeokuta for the practicals, which might results in the same thing.
This is not a good management strategy.

Anthonyo15:
Breaking News Alert:

The CIT104 science practical in Lagos has been postponed indefinitely, according to management.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mistiking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.