Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479689 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 4:55am On Oct 07, 2023
Assuming we have 3 Study Centres (SC) in a Zone.
Assuming we have 50 students (NOU1-NOU50)in each SC offering a practical course ABC100.

SC1: Oct1&2
SC2: Oct3&4
SC3:Oct5&6 e.t.c

Students in SC1 will be divided into 2:
NOU1-25: Oct1
NOU26-50: Oct2

NOU1-25 will be divided into two sessions;

NOU1-12: Morning session
NOU13-25: Afternoon session

This appears not to be difficult.

Another strategy is to partner with nearby institutions with laboratory facilities for the practicals.

For Ibadan Study Centre: UI, Poly Ibadan, Tech U, etc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2023
POSTPONEMENT OF MATRICULATION CEREMONY FOR 2023_2 SEMESTER

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2023
UPDATE ON I.T DEFENCE

Abeokuta Study centre

This is to notify students who have completed their six months (SIWES) about the presentation coming up on Thursday, 19th October, 2023. Time: 9.00am
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2023
Update on CIT104 Practical

New science practical timetable for LAGOS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Goldilocks2bear: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hello everybody. Please is it possible to do three semesters a year in Noun?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nwosu35: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=126116655][/quote]

I need this service urgently can we talk, AV sent you an email.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nwosu35: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
I need English proficiency letter and its urgent, who can help me get this ASAP.

please send me a message thanks.

Best regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
nwosu35:
I need English proficiency letter and its urgent, who can help me get this ASAP.

please send me a message thanks.

Best regards.
Apply for it. It's straight forward.
https://transcript.nou.edu.ng/login

Go there and create your account. Then from the services, choose English Proficiency Letter. It costs 10k.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2023
Forethought is a core management function.

Anthonyo15:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nwosu35: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2023
Hello, please how long does it take to get the English proficiency letter after applying.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nwosu35: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2023
Enskynelson:

Apply for it. It's straight forward.
https://transcript.nou.edu.ng/login

Go there and create your account. Then from the services, choose English Proficiency Letter. It costs 10k.

How long does it take to receive it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
nwosu35:

How long does it take to receive it.
Call any of the numbers on the home page during work hours and ask. But I think is maximum of 2 weeks. Please call and get the correct info
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 2:43am On Oct 09, 2023
Pls has anyone started writing his or her project?
Cos till date I've not heard from my project supervisor..... Hope I'm still on track
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mfteemah: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2023
What is the process to apply for makeup exam in Noun?
How many months after exam is it fixed for?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taylormed2(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2023
Anthonyo15:

Please can you explain what this means?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2023
Philipsdael:
Pls has anyone started writing his or her project?
Cos till date I've not heard from my project supervisor..... Hope I'm still on track
Hear from him?
You are to begin your project, write and send to him for feedback. What are u expecting from him?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounpastquestio: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
qawa:
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'.....
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I). Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students).........
CLICK HERE...

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_2
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester....
CLICK HERE

(III). NOUN Admission Requirements/Subjects Combinations
CLICK HERE....

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE

GET HELP ON:
▶️ 2023_2 Admission Assistance/Enquiry
▶️ 2023_2 TMA Solutions (30/30 and the least is 29/30) GUARANTEED
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2018-2023) for each semester exams....
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Siwes, Plagiarism etc....

For other related updates, VISIT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistilink1: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
Please can someone make payments for registration fees for the next semester during or after this examination period?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
mistilink1:
Please can someone make payments for registration fees for the next semester during or after this examination period?
Yes, u can always find your wallet anytime
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistilink1: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Enskynelson:

Yes, u can always find your wallet anytime
Thanks very much comrade
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dienasun(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Anyone doing bio192 in kano?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
Enskynelson:

Hear from him?
You are to begin your project, write and send to him for feedback. What are u expecting from him?
I'm having Three proposed topics which at My study center they said he is the one to select the topic I'm to write on...... So I contacted him told him he said I should send text with my name which I did and over 2 weeks no reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Philipsdael:

I'm having Three proposed topics which at My study center they said he is the one to select the topic I'm to write on...... So I contacted him told him he said I should send text with my name which I did and over 2 weeks no reply
OK. Please call him and tell him time is running out. You should start ASAP.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yahyus(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Please is the master’s admission in progress? Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
yahyus:
Please is the master’s admission in progress? Thank you.
Yes but you cannot meet up for this semester's reg
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 6:04am On Oct 10, 2023
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by soccerlover: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
Is it possible to study agriculture course in noun University without chemistry subject on my olevel results

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
soccerlover:
Is it possible to study agriculture course in noun University without chemistry subject on my olevel results
You are clearly seeing the requirements yet asking this question.
The answer is NO.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 11, 2023
Please does PGD program in NOUN require submission of transcript from my former school?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bleokobi2019: 6:00am On Oct 11, 2023
When will another graduation list be published?

The last graduation list was only for Bsc.

Pgd and Masters graduate were not included
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2023
ebiojosammie:
Please does PGD program in NOUN require submission of transcript from my former school?
Yea.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2023
JUST IN

NOUN UPDATE!!!

SEMESTER REGISTRATION FOR 2023/2 CLOSED

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fkj2021 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.