Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479850 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ojotobiloba1: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
Anthonyo15:
Please ensure you visit the study centre you put in on your admission letter/admission form for physical verification, and go along with the required credentials needed.
Thanks for your reply sir.. Like wen should i go and when should i start the transcript stuff
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ojotobiloba1: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
teftuzi:
Please is there any WhatsApp group for postgraduate students?
Co ask
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 6:20am On Oct 23, 2023
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2023
ojotobiloba1:

Thanks for your reply sir.. Like wen should i go and when should i start the transcript stuff

You can start today!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
NOUN UPDATE!!!

The Pen on Paper Exam (POP) will take place at Great Joy Schools, located at 13/15 Sola Kola Street in aruna, Ikorodu, Lagos.

IKORODU MODEL STUDY CENTRE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
GST302 Notification!!!

The deadline for 2023_2 Business plan upload and presentation has been extended.

New date is November 10, 2023.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
UPDATE!!!

LAGOS STUDY CENTRE: 14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island,Lagos.

MUSHIN/APAPA STUDY CENTRE: Digital Bridge Institute;
1,Nitel road,Cappa , Oshodi,Lagos.

MCCARTHY STUDY CENTRE: McCarthy study centre, Obalende,Lagos.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ojotobiloba1: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anthonyo15:

You can start today!
Thanks for replying always. Abeg u knw any whatsapp group for any prospective master student in MBA for update make I no use questions finish u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
plz can someone help me with TMA solutions to FRENCH GRAMMAR 1 for MBA students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anthonyo15:
UPDATE!!!

LAGOS STUDY CENTRE: 14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island,Lagos.

MUSHIN/APAPA STUDY CENTRE: Digital Bridge Institute;
1,Nitel road,Cappa , Oshodi,Lagos.

MCCARTHY STUDY CENTRE: McCarthy study centre, Obalende,Lagos.

Do we still have Apapa SC ?
The SC at Navy site s no more
Student trasnfared to other SC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebenezer880(m): 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Good day, tho this is not really meant for this section but I need advice on this issue.

Those difference in DOB affect once opportunity of employment...
Example olevels 01/02/23
Nin/ BVN/ Degree's: 01/02/22

Tho there is an affidavit and birth certificate (01/02/22)
I am actually planning on making a change to 01/02/23
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2023
MUSHIN SC AND LAGOS MAINLAND 1 (APAPA) EXAM CLEARANCE UPDATE

This is to announce to students that examination clearance has been scheduled to take place at Digital Bridge Institute Oshodi, the exam venue.

All affected students who are yet to get examination clearance form should come to Oshodi for the exercise.

Examination clearance will no longer take place at Ebute Meta liaison office and Victoria Island office, until further notice.

Counselling unit
For Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2023
2023_2 EXAM UPDATES

Today, on the 24th of October 2023, all 300 - 800 level students are embarking on their 2023_2 examination, known as Pen On Paper (POP), starting at 8:00 a.m. I extend my best wishes to each one of you as you take on your papers.

Please take note that the exam timetable for 100 - 200 level students, known as the E-exam or CBT exams, will be released before the end of this month.

May you all excel in your examinations.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trinityconcept(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2023
Please who can assist me with steps to access my noun email. I have never used it for once. if i try to add it to my gmail it shows account not found
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2023
Operation hang your students exams ID card
This is to remind all students partaking in this 2023_2 semester exams that putting on their students ID card on their neck is compulsory,it will serve as a permit into the exams hall.
The management is requesting your compliance to this instructions.
Please kindly comply with this instructions and save yourself some delays and possible embarrassment.
Thank you
Signed:
Mgt.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

There will be a zoom meeting of all students who registered for MAC312 & MAC421 today Wednesday 25th October, 2023.
All study centre desk officers should be part of the meeting and should also invite the concerned students to the meeting.
The department will appoints some of the students as members of the Newspaper Management Board. The students appointed will be part of the decision making as concern the management of the newspaper.
Date: Wed 25, Oct, 2023
Time: 8pm
Venue: zoom

https://noun.zoom.us/j/97555009109?pwd=ai94TDIzTTNHaEduT1RJZFpNeTNDUT09

PASSCODE: 755253
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2023
Anthonyo15:
NOUN EXCLUSION LETTER NOTICE

As of today, October 15, 2023, the NYSC Batch C registration is officially open. NOUN graduates who have not yet obtained their NOUN EXCLUSION LETTER are encouraged to initiate the application process by visiting any accredited NYSC center.

Can't we do this ourselves?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pweedie(f): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2023
PLS, AFTER GIVING A CONDITIONAL ADMISSION, WAS ASKED TO PROCEED TO Lagos Mainland Study Centre I. WHAT CENTER IS THAT?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2023
pweedie:
PLS, AFTER GIVING A CONDITIONAL ADMISSION, WAS ASKED TO PROCEED TO Lagos Mainland Study Centre I. WHAT CENTER IS THAT?
Formerly called Apapa Study Centre.

(a) 14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victory Island, Lagos
(b) Ebute Metta Liaison Office: Oluremi Tinubu ICT Centre LMLG Primary School, Ondo Street, Ebute Metta West, Lagos
(c) Oshodi Liaison Office: Bayelsa Hall, Digital Bridge Institute, Old NITEL Building, Cappa Bus Stop, Oshodi, Lagos.

You can visit any of the above address for the physical verification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2023
Eazeee:

Can't we do this ourselves?

Fingerprint Reader/Biometric is used to register fingerprints for registration on the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) website.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2023
NOUN UPDATE!!!

The refund of ₦5000 for the convocation gown has commenced. Check your account.

Thank you,
Management.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pweedie(f): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2023
THANKS
Anthonyo15:

Formerly called Apapa Study Centre.

(a) 14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victory Island, Lagos
(b) Ebute Metta Liaison Office: Oluremi Tinubu ICT Centre LMLG Primary School, Ondo Street, Ebute Metta West, Lagos
(c) Oshodi Liaison Office: Bayelsa Hall, Digital Bridge Institute, Old NITEL Building, Cappa Bus Stop, Oshodi, Lagos.

You can visit any of the above address for the physical verification.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2023
Anthonyo15:
NOUN UPDATE!!!

The refund of ₦5000 for the convocation gown has commenced. Check your account.

Thank you,
Management.
why are they refunding it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2023
I want to ensure my name is included in the next graduation list that'll be out by January.

Pls when is the deadline to finish writing and submitting my project to my project supervisor?
Want to work with time n get it done
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Captainjoe2019(m): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Anthonyo15:
Guidelines for the conduct of the 2023_2 examinations.

Dear Valued Students,

As the 2023_2 examination period approaches, we would like to bring to your attention the following important guidelines, approved by the Senate and the Directorate of Examinations Administration (DEA), which are crucial for the successful conduct of the upcoming examinations:

1. Arrival Time:
It is mandatory for all candidates to arrive at the examination hall 30 minutes before the scheduled time for the paper. This means being present at 7:30 am for an 8:00 am session, 10:30 am for an 11:00 am session, and 1:30 pm for a 2:00 pm session.

2. Visiting Students Protocol:
If you plan to take an examination at another Study Centre, please ensure that you have obtained clearance from your original Study Centre. The Examination Transfer Form must be completed and endorsed for validation.

3. Portal and Listing Concerns:
Any issues regarding portal reversal or incorrect Study Centre listing must be addressed before the commencement of the examination. Kindly obtain authorization for any change of Study Centre through a letter from the Registrar.

4. Health Guidelines:
We urge all students to strictly adhere to the guidelines provided by the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) during the examination. Hand sanitizers will be provided at the examination venue for your safety.

5. Special Arrangements for Nursing Mothers:
Nursing mothers may be permitted to take the examination, provided that their children do not cause any disturbance to other candidates.

6. Importance of Examination Clearance and ID Cards:
Signed Examination Clearance and ID card are compulsory for all students before being allowed access into the examination venue.

Please be aware that any form of examination malpractice will be officially treated with zero tolerance. All cases will be handled through the appropriate channels. Your cooperation with these guidelines is crucial to maintaining the integrity of the examination process.

We appreciate your understanding and compliance with these instructions. We wish you the best of luck in your upcoming examinations.

Best Regards.

Hello good day sir,

I'll like to apply for a B.A Yoruba at the NOUN

I've checked the portal and I found the course and it requirement
However, information reached me from a non official person that B.A Yoruba is suspended and no longer offered at the NOUN

I'll like to confirm how true that information is

Does the NOUN still offer B.A in Yoruba?

I'd appreciate your response
Thanks sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Captainjoe2019:

Hello good day sir,

I'll like to apply for a B.A Yoruba at the NOUN

I've checked the portal and I found the course and it requirement
However, information reached me from a non official person that B.A Yoruba is suspended and no longer offered at the NOUN

I'll like to confirm how true that information is

Does the NOUN still offer B.A in Yoruba?

I'd appreciate your response
Thanks sir

Not true.
To be admitted into B.A. Yoruba from 100level, a candidate is required to meet a minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in the GCE, O’ level, SSCE, NECO examinations or its equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language, Literature in English and Yoruba.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
2023_2 eexam_draft_timetable

LINK BELOW
https://docdro.id/nc3nAYe

https://docdro.id/nc3nAYe
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2023
OUR STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AT LAW SCHOOL HAS VINDICATED NOUN

Following the reported excellent academic performance of Law students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) at the Nigeria Law School (NLS) as well as qualifying examinations, the Dean, Faculty of Law, Dr. Ernest Ugbejeh, has said their performance has vindicated the university.

"The Council for Legal Education and the Body of Benchers conducted qualifying examination for students preparing for Nigeria Law School and our law students who participated in the examination did very well," Ugbejeh said.

He stated this while fielding questions from NOUN News correspondent in his office at the headquarters of the university, Jabi, Abuja.

"The fear of the regulatory body is that we run a part time programme; and that our students will not do well. From all indications, that misconception appeared to have been settled now. It is never a part-time programme. We had physical contact with our students and we facilitate them.

"We also knew the quality of our students. We have students that are professors; we have students that are PhD holders. These are matured students. Most of them that actually desire to study law gave all their commitments to the study of law.

"And when they went to the Nigerian Law School (NLS), the lecturers were amazed at their performance. They did so well and the report we got from our students was that they never had set of students that were as outstanding as our students in terms of conduct, in terms of academic performance; they earned so many awards by the end of their programme,” the dean said.

Law students
He added that "In fact, they (students) reported that at a point, they were saying that due to how they conducted themselves and their performance, they will recommend to all the universities in Nigeria to raise the admission requirements to like First Degree. Because they felt that most of them who came there were having First Degree; and that also contributed to their conducts and academic performance.

"Majority of them did very well there. And the reports appeared to have settled the concern that we have low products from NOUN. That is the report; very, very encouraging."

Speaking further, Ugbejeh said the faculty has everything within law cycle such as Moot Court, Chambers, Antoney-General, among others, which enable students learn the practical aspect of legal profession.

He said "Moot Court is a simulation of what takes place in the court. Moot Court is the only opportunity provided for students during undergraduate to expose them to the practical aspect of law.

"What happen presently across the nation, across the globe is that during the undergraduate level students are taught what we called substantive law. Substantive law is the component of law which enables them to handle cases professionally upon graduation."

NOUN's Faculty of Law, the dean said, has six Moot Courts across the country where students learn practical aspect of law. These Moot Courts, according to him, are located in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Kano, Abuja, Enugu and Benin.

He also said that Law Dinner programme is organised immediately after Moot Court Competitions where seasoned lawyers are invited to come and teach students about the ethics of the profession or professional code of conduct, style of dressing, how to speak, among others.

While calling on the interested candidates for admission into the postgraduate programme of the faculty, Ugbejeh hinted that the university management is working round the clock to ensure that issues surrounding the suspended LLB programme are resolved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
2023_2 Project Submission

Students who have completed their Project , can now visit the study centre for submission.

Ensure your project is signed by the project supervisor and by you.

You are to submit
1hard copy (spiral bound)
Supervisor score sheet (if available)
One Burnable CD
1soft copy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Rescheduling of 2023_2 POP Examination for DAY15 in KOGI STATE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elguaje(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2023
Anthonyo15:
2023_2 EXAM UPDATES

Today, on the 24th of October 2023, all 300 - 800 level students are embarking on their 2023_2 examination, known as Pen On Paper (POP), starting at 8:00 a.m. I extend my best wishes to each one of you as you take on your papers.

Please take note that the exam timetable for 100 - 200 level students, known as the E-exam or CBT exams, will be released before the end of this month.

May you all excel in your examinations.
can you help me with gst302 business plan? i have the msword file, how do i convert it to the required powerpoint file?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
elguaje:

can you help me with gst302 business plan? i have the msword file, how do i convert it to the required powerpoint file?
Type it on Powerpoint.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.