Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479352 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
2023_2 eexam_final_timetable

LINK BELOW

https://docdro.id/zjZqJks

https://docdro.id/zjZqJks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2023
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2023
Commencement of virtual moderation for undergraduate projects.

Effect from 2024_1 all undergraduate project works must pass through plagiarism check.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2023
NOUN EXCLUSION NOTICE

Dear All,

Registration for NYSC Batch C Stream 2 is currently open and will conclude on November 16, 2023.

For NOUN graduates without their NOUN EXCLUSION CERTIFICATE, applications are now being accepted.

Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laudbtc: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
Hi guys, is there any free publication websites to submit a master’s thesis in Nigeria ?
Please assist if any.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2023
GRADUATION LIST APPROVED ON 6TH NOVEMBER, 2023

LINK BELOW

https://docdro.id/nLhGAf7
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
NEW: CHEMISTRY POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES INTRODUCED.

Postgraduates Chemistry Programmes now introduced for prospective students seeking for admission in the university. It's now open for those in the field.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sexymonkey(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
Anthonyo15:
NEW: CHEMISTRY POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES INTRODUCED.

Postgraduates Chemistry Programmes now introduced for prospective students seeking for admission in the university. It's now open for those in the field.
please how is the academic calendar of the ongoing admission process
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olawuyi12(m): 4:46am On Nov 19, 2023
Good evening guys trust everyone is doing great 😊

And trust exams have been great too well this is me officially congratulating you all in advance

So a quick one
I’m sure we all enjoy the method deployed for statistics and I’m sure it was a great approach and it did go a long way towards the exam, which is why we are coming up with deploying same approach towards GST 807

I know y’all all are wondering why do we need any Tutoring for GST 807 🤔 easy-peasy right well easy peasy indeed for only those who understand the right techniques needed for it.

For years now I have seen people come to rewrite this course over and over again yet 807 is in fact the easiest only if you understand the principles attached to it

Remember 807 involves;
Objectives
Filling the gap
And typing out and filling your answers appropriately in the blank spaces.

Good news is that  I have source out close to hundreds of past questions and with the help of a specialized facilitator who will help us unravel the mystery behind acing GST807
Just like the payment for statistics .  we will be charging 1000 for this

Please chat me up if interested and let's kick the ball rolling

Kuda Olawuyi ismail

Tutorials starts November 25th 2023

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
MCCARTY STUDY CENTRE

IT/SIWES ORAL DEFENCE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Dear Nounites

We express our gratitude to everyone who participated in the Pen on Paper (POP) Exams, and we extend our best wishes for outstanding results.

The E-exams are scheduled to commence on Monday, 27th November 2023. Ensure you are proficient in using a computer before the exam date.

For those taking BED 111 & BED 112, please familiarize yourselves with Microsoft Word, as you will be typing during the exam.

We wish each of you success as the exam day approaches.

Thank you.

Management and Staff,
Ikorodu Model Study Centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wunmi239: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2023
Hello all, I would like to know if form for undergraduate programs is out. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SANDRA321: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
Looking for affordable academic assistance? Look no further than cheap assignment help services. Our team of assignment experts is committed to providing high-quality support at budget-friendly prices. Whether you're struggling with essays, research papers, or any other academic task, our experts are here to guide you. Don't let tight budgets hinder your academic success—opt for cheap assignment help and experience top-notch assistance from seasoned professionals. Your academic journey just got easier and more affordable!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by edrys(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
@Anthonyo15
I would like to inquire if NOUN makes provisions for professional students writing the ICAN exams. I am a prospective PGD student for the next entry and I am also writing the ICAN exam. I want to know if there won't be clashes for both exams. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
edrys:
@Anthonyo15
I would like to inquire if NOUN makes provisions for professional students writing the ICAN exams. I am a prospective PGD student for the next entry and I am also writing the ICAN exam. I want to know if there won't be clashes for both exams. Thank you.
When is the ICAN exams? Compare with the NOUN academic Calendar. That is the best bet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezpwiti(f): 12:06am On Nov 21, 2023
please i have a degree in law and graduated with a third class. now i want to apply for a pgd in business administration and they said requirement is 2nd class lower. Will they give me the admission if i go ahead and apply? 😭
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 6:29am On Nov 21, 2023
shezpwiti:
please i have a degree in law and graduated with a third class. now i want to apply for a pgd in business administration and they said requirement is 2nd class lower. Will they give me the admission if i go ahead and apply? 😭

You are qualified for PGD Business Administration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Peledonomy: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2023
Enskynelson:

Yea, for this year, there was no much change to the academic calendar in terms of when exams starts. The current exams started late October.
P
Anthonyo15:
GRADUATION LIST APPROVED ON 6TH NOVEMBER, 2023

LINK BELOW

https://docdro.id/nLhGAf7
lease house, I lost my original WAEC certificate and I want to apply for NOUN next academic session. What do I do?

Also, where can I check for courses and requirements?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by edrys(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2023
Enskynelson:

When is the ICAN exams? Compare with the NOUN academic Calendar. That is the best bet.
The ICAN exam is usually in May and November. The last diet exam was from November 14 to 16.

I don't know if NOUN do stick to their exam time table to be able to plan ahead.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2023
edrys:

The ICAN exam is usually in May and November. The last diet exam was from November 14 to 16.

I don't know if NOUN do stick to their exam time table to be able to plan ahead.
Yea, for this year, there was no much change to the academic calendar in terms of when exams starts. The current exams started late October.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezpwiti(f): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2023
So i can go ahead and apply?
Fkj2021:

You are qualified for PGD Business Administration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2023
Peledonomy:
Please house, I lost my original WAEC certificate and I want to apply for NOUN next academic session. What do I do?

Also, where can I check for courses and requirements?
Sorry for the loss. But you can get WAEC attestation of result. Find more information about this
Courses and their requirements can be found on the admission portal nouonline.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2023
shezpwiti:
So i can go ahead and apply?

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezpwiti(f): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2023
Thank you
Fkj2021:

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Peledonomy: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
Enskynelson:

Sorry for the loss. But you can get WAEC attestation of result. Find more information about this
Courses and their requirements can be found on the admission portal nouonline.net

Thank you sir. I just googled that right now, I never knew about result attestation.

Please I am looking for a course that I will not spend up to 100k yearly. Is that possible? I just want a degree to get a job. Simple.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Busybrain2233: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
Good day famz.

1.) Please does NOUN accepts HND statement of result when applying as a direct entry candidate?

2.) Can I be offered admission to study Computer Science, using HND in Statistics as a means of direct entry to 300L?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Good day famz.

1.) Please does NOUN accepts HND statement of result when applying as a direct entry candidate?

2.) Can I be offered admission to study Computer Science, using HND in Statistics as a means of direct entry to 300L?
1. Acceptable provided it's not more than 3years you graduated. It can be considered though depending on the circumstances.

2. No.
The acceptable HND courses for 300L DE in Computer Science are:

Computer Engineering
Computer Science
Electrical Engineering
Electrical/electronics Engineering

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Busybrain2233: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Enskynelson:

1. Acceptable provided it's not more than 3years you graduated. It can be considered though depending on the circumstances.

2. No.
The acceptable HND courses for 300L DE in Computer Science are:

Computer Engineering
Computer Science
Electrical Engineering
Electrical/electronics Engineering

Thanks so much 🙏
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2023
NURTW SPECIAL STUDY CENTRE GARKI

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezpwiti(f): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2023
can i apply for MBA with a third class in law and 6 years of graduation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2023
shezpwiti:
can i apply for MBA with a third class in law and 6 years of graduation?
This can only be determined at the Study Centre because they will submit your experience and qualifications to the Department to see if you are qualified. Any advice we give here is based on what is on the portal. The portal says minimum of Second Class Lower.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezpwiti(f): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
please registration for postgraduate going on at the moment because i keep trying and it gives me a blank page when I fill form

(1) (2) (3) ... (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.