Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485015 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
Funkybabee:

I have tried this number for several times now, it's saying the same thing that others are saying
It doesn't go? Because that is what you said the other lines said.
I am quite sure that that is the number for transcripts unless maybe no one on the desk to answer the calls at the moment and because of that switched off.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anifranci(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
Canada Announced New Immigration Plan to Raise income requirements for international students

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orby-DIJsUY?si=GvHr4IqkrS5O93sj
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
Enskynelson:

Yeeesss. Some Faculties have started their defense (PG).
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pyrated: 6:50am On Dec 23, 2023
Compliments of the season...

Please, i want to know at what point I can apply for transcript. I have seen my name on the graduation list but I cannot wait till March/April 2024 for the next convocation.

What steps do I take to apply for statement of result, is it through my study centre or I can do it myself online?

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2023
pyrated:
Compliments of the season...

Please, i want to know at what point I can apply for transcript. I have seen my name on the graduation list but I cannot wait till March/April 2024 for the next convocation.

What steps do I take to apply for statement of result, is it through my study centre or I can do it myself online?

Thank you.
You can apply for your transcripts and Statement of Result already.

https://transcript.nou.edu.ng/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uptimum123(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pyrated: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2023
@Enskynelson, thank you for your swift answer....I have clicked the link...what is close to statement of result on the link is notification of result...Will it suffice? How do I get the notification, will it be sent to my registered email. Also, if I apply for the notification can I proceed to apply for the transcript immediately or I have to wait to get the notification of result before applying, reason is the evaluating body(WES) request that I either upload the statement of result or certificate before they can conclude the evaluation.

Thank you.

Enskynelson:

You can apply for your transcripts and Statement of Result already.

https://transcript.nou.edu.ng/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2023
pyrated:
@Enskynelson, thank you for your swift answer....I have clicked the link...what is close to statement of result on the link is notification of result...Will it suffice? How do I get the notification, will it be sent to my registered email. Also, if I apply for the notification can I proceed to apply for the transcript immediately or I have to wait to get the notification of result before applying, reason is the evaluating body(WES) request that I either upload the statement of result or certificate before they can conclude the evaluation. Meanwhile, when did your name come out on the graduation list? Hope not the December 15th list. Those may have yet to be uploaded but the other one, I can confirm that theirs have been uploaded.

Thank you.

The statement of result is the same as notification of result and it costs 5k. It will be send to your email when you apply for it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dilly55: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2023
Please a friend of mine wants to register in Noun through direct entry with a GPA of 2.17, is this possible?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2023
Dilly55:
Please a friend of mine wants to register in Noun through direct entry with a GPA of 2.17, is this possible?
This CGPA is for ND programme? Hope S/He has checked to see that NOUN offers what she is applying for. Lower Credit of ND can get direct entry in NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dilly55: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2023
Enskynelson:

This CGPA is for ND programme? Hope S/He has checked to see that NOUN offers what she is applying for. Lower Credit of ND can get direct entry in NOUN.

Let me relay this to her, will get back
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
Good evening house, please I discovered the NOUN site is not opening for application. Please what is really the problem and when is it likely to be open? I thought people said one can apply any day, anytime
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dilly55: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
Enskynelson:

Since it's 2.17, it means she's not qualified?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
Dilly55:

Since it's 2.17, it means she's not qualified?
Why are u not involving the owner of the result? Just give the above feedback to the person and she will know if she's qualified or not cos she will know whether she has up to Lower Credits or not.
Lower Credit is 2.50 to 2.99.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
mistiking:
Good evening house, please I discovered the NOUN site is not opening for application. Please what is really the problem and when is it likely to be open? I thought people said one can apply any day, anytime
Till January. Site is closed for maintenance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pyrated: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2023
Big Thank you...

Enskynelson:

The statement of result is the same as notification of result and it costs 5k. It will be send to your email when you apply for it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

Till January. Site is closed for maintenance.
It's alright, thanks sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2023
Enskynelson:

It doesn't go? Because that is what you said the other lines said.
I am quite sure that that is the number for transcripts unless maybe no one on the desk to answer the calls at the moment and because of that switched off.

All their numbers since these days have been saying switch off. I'm looking for who is schooling in Abuja study centre that can help me 🤦🏻‍♀️
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2023
Funkybabee:

All their numbers since these days have been saying switch off. I'm looking for who is schooling in Abuja study centre that can help me 🤦🏻‍♀️
Head office is a different address.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
Enskynelson:

Head office is a different address.

In that Abuja? I'm looking for who can help me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2023
Funkybabee:

In that Abuja? I'm looking for who can help me
There is no study Centre in the Head Office, except you just want to send someone to go there for you.
But what I think is that, some of those services have closed for the year and hence no response. I have sent an SMS on that line for a student before and I got a response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Peacecephase: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
Please I'd like to know is it better to register online or Walk direct to the study center and apply for admission.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2023
Enskynelson:

There is no study Centre in the Head Office, except you just want to send someone to go there for you.
But what I think is that, some of those services have closed for the year and hence no response. I have sent an SMS on that line for a student before and I got a response.
Truly,I guess they have suspended their activities for the year. They seem to be upgrading some of their activities
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mimini: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hello house, Please how much is the application fees for a Master program, and what documents do I need to take along for verification? Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CherylNerd: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
@Enskynelson

Please is it possible to continue a programme I halted 7 years ago? Or should I start all over (same course)?
Hope anything wouldn't be affected if I continue? Because I'm thinking that's a long time. Please advice.

I'm still able to access my account/details on the portal. TIA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
CherylNerd:
@Enskynelson

Please is it possible to continue a programme I halted 7 years ago? Or should I start all over (same course)?
Hope anything wouldn't be affected if I continue? Because I'm thinking that's a long time. Please advice.

I'm still able to access my account/details on the portal. TIA.
If you had a good result that your wish to continue, YES, you can continue. Kindly provide the details of the programme, eg. B.Sc Information Technology so we can look at it and well as how many semesters you did previously. There have been changes in course codes and other things and it can be sometime confusing to know the one u did before.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
mimini:
Hello house, Please how much is the application fees for a Master program, and what documents do I need to take along for verification? Thank you.
Application fee N7500

REQUIRED CREDENTIALS
POSTGRADUATE APPLICANTS (PGD, Masters)
Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
O-Level Certificate(s)
ND/HND/First Degree Certificates
NYSC Certificate (if available)
NOUN Admission Letter
Passport-size Photograph
Evidence of Payment (via Remita)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CherylNerd: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
Enskynelson:

If you had a good result that your wish to continue, YES, you can continue. Kindly provide the details of the programme, eg. B.Sc Information Technology so we can look at it and well as how many semesters you did previously. There have been changes in course codes and other things and it can be sometime confusing to know the one u did before.

Thanks for the response.

It's B.Sc Computer science and I had good results.
I was done with 100level (1st and second semesters)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
CherylNerd:

Thanks for the response.

It's B.Sc Computer science and I had good results.
I was done with 100level (1st and second semesters)
You can continue and you should consider continuing instead of starting afresh. You will be charged as an old student and that is also less fees going forward.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
Enskynelson:

Thank you, the said transcript request was since November, I just have to know their stand on it. I will try sms too. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CherylNerd: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
Enskynelson:

You can continue and you should consider continuing instead of starting afresh. You will be charged as an old student and that is also less fees going forward.

Thanks so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2023
Funkybabee:

Thank you, the said transcript request was since November, I just have to know their stand on it. I will try sms too. Thank you
I understand some take time. Since November, that is quite sometime already. See the attached especially the dates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.