Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482964 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Anthonyo15:

Yes! Don't forget for your own course specifically, you are to do IT twice...

I don't understand you sir.

Do you mean I should Register both IT/SIWESS the same time?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 2:37am On Oct 07, 2018
BUY ANY CARD PIN IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES

On www.examscard.com

Click HERE to BUY NOW IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES.

Automatic Instant CARD PINS Delivery Website.

NECO RESULT CHECKER AND REGISTRATION CARD

WAEC RESULT CHECKER AND REGISTRATION CARD

NABTEB RESULT CHECKER AND REGISTRATION CARD

ETC.

VISIT

https://www.examscard.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 2:38am On Oct 07, 2018

On www.examscard.com

ETC.

VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 2:42am On Oct 07, 2018

On www.examscard.com

ETC.

VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 2:44am On Oct 07, 2018

On www.examscard.com

ETC.

VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:28am On Oct 07, 2018
Galaxyroyp:

I don't understand you sir.

Do you mean I should Register both IT/SIWESS the same time?

NOTE TO 200LEV 2ND SEMESTER ESM STUDENTS

Pls note that IT for ESM students is N10,000. It appears twice in your outline... one in 200lev and the other in 300lev with three units each. The system is that u are meant to carry out the IT/SIWES for three months each.... but traditionally, it is eventually done just once (like other science students) at a stretch of 6months at once. This is the usual tradition over the years and it is the most advised, instead of registering the course twice. I strongly advise u to ignore it now and do it in 300lev at once for 6 months at a stretch. It is permitted by the school and your seniors did the same.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:29am On Oct 07, 2018
Good Morning all.

As usual I will be here to assist in making things easier for us.

The following services are available

➡NOUN admission processing

➡Online payment of fees

➡Course and exam registration

➡ Unique ID rectification

➡Delivery of course materials within Lagos

➡Generation of RRR code

➡Every other services concerning NOUN just chat me up and let me know what you need

✳DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER

Thanks
Love you all

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2018
Good morning all. I'm in my first semester 400 level although portal showing second semester but what I don't understand the courses showing for first semester is just 4.. I don't know if I should add some from second semester courses... Kindly assist to enable me register. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2018
emmaclue:
Good morning all. I'm in my first semester 400 level although portal showing second semester but what I don't understand the courses showing for first semester is just 4.. I don't know if I should add some from second semester courses... Kindly assist to enable me register. Thanks
Go log in from a pc so that you can scroll down to see all the courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2018
chii8:
Good evening everyone,please i am new here,just registered for PGDE at NOUN on Oct 4th,at Mcarthy study center,dont really know where to start from and i really want to pass with disrinctions...
Have you filled the form? Have you been given admission? What about screening, have you done it? Have you gotten matric number?

You can send me a private message to know how to start.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluspicy: 12:12am On Oct 08, 2018
Hello,

Trying to generate remitta to pay since Friday, but it's been a fruithless effort.

Kindly what's d possible solution for this?

See attached screenshot.

Thanks for your support.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2018
oluspicy:
Hello,

Trying to generate remitta to pay since Friday, but it's been a fruithless effort.

Kindly what's d possible solution for this?

See attached screenshot.

Thanks for your support.
Try another browser .
Or go use pc .
What network is that 4G tho?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Herdeymohlar74: 12:34am On Oct 08, 2018
Pls is accounting at NOUN accredited by ICAN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 3:49am On Oct 08, 2018
DaddyJamon:
Please someone should help with past question and TMA solutions MSc. IT
washdenga@yahoo.com

Thanks

I also need TMA solutions MSc. IT. Thanks

Babs4090@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 4:05am On Oct 08, 2018
intswagga:
Some TMA haven’t been loaded for MSc IT
E.g GST 807, CIT 891 etc what are we to do?

Please do you have TMA past solutions? Kindly assist with it.

Babs4090@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluspicy: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Try another browser .
Or go use pc .
What network is that 4G tho?

Tried another browser.

Same thing on a PC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by harustotle(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2018
JAMB Offers 200,000 Admission: Accept or Reject Before 16th Oct >> https://www.myunilorininfo.com/2018/10/jamb-offers-200000-admission-accept-or.html
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2018
Pls who knows how much exam registration is for msc students?

Also, can anyone help me with the minimum credit unit load I should register for msc Peace studies and conflict resolution?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2018
NOTICE!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2018
NOTICE!!!

Orientation for Ent210-Startup funding and Ent312 Industrial Learning and Tours...

Wednesday 10th October 2018
11:00am
MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2018
Good morning to you and happy new week.

Don't forget that registration has begun and Tma 1 is out. This is the second Monday in October. The earlier you start the better.

Get in touch in case of any assistance.

KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Ahijo1990:
Pls who knows how much exam registration is for msc students?

Also, can anyone help me with the minimum credit unit load I should register for msc Peace studies and conflict resolution?
2k per course.

24 units
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2018
Kazrem:

2k per course.

24 units
Thank you.

That means I've to do 4 electives?

My first semester core courses are 11 units
GST is 2 units.

Total of 13.

I've chosen 3 units electives *3 that's 9 units.

Total of 21 units. That's not enough for msc Peace studies and conflict resolution?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2018
Ahijo1990:

Thank you.

That means I've to do 4 electives?

My first semester core courses are 11 units
GST is 2 units.

Total of 13.

I've chosen 3 units electives *3 that's 9 units.

Total of 21 units. That's not enough for msc Peace studies and conflict resolution?
No. You choose among the electives.

Not compulsory they must be 24 but you can't do more than 24

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplySEA(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Good afternoon noun brethren.
Pls help my confusion. I register 2 and did not attempt last semester. I'm in my third semester now(MSC). Do I wait and register them as carry overs or do I just go ahead and re-register them? What do you advice as I am low on wallet funds!

Thanx alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Happy new Week.

its a new week to get started with your research work.

Need Assistance? we are hear to provide that.

Reach out and we promise to deliver quality.

Best regard

Fishguide
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
SimplySEA:
Good afternoon noun brethren.
Pls help my confusion. I register 2 and did not attempt last semester. I'm in my third semester now(MSC). Do I wait and register them as carry overs or do I just go ahead and re-register them? What do you advice as I am low on wallet funds!

Thanx alot
You only register them for exam registration. So you pay only for exam which 2k each.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
GST301 Course Registration

This is to notify students that GST301 Entrepreneurship Studies will be taken ONLY by students repeating the course.

READ MORE. . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hello guys, I transferred from my old study centre (awka study centre)to my new SC (abuja model study centre) but my portal is still showing awka study centre....... Is this normal??

cc:
kazrem
Anthonyo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Notification of Changes in GST Courses

The introduction of the following new GST courses commencing 2018_2

READ MORE. . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tessyy1701: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Someone should please help Me with project topics for Chemistry undergraduate

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.