Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3476734 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IrokoOluwere: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bekind33:
how many questions gst dey get
Seven thousand three hundred and forty
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topiiiiiiii(f): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
please any Msc Ed science education here please I need help..... please kindly signify.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Afternoon all

Note GST courses are to be done in the new portal https://ceagslearn.nouedu.net/ try and register on the portal if you have not.

Check your TMA status to see that it is intact.

POP ends this week and E-exams Kicks off next week hope you all prepared

If you dont have your past questions yet chat me up for yours

Enjoy. wink

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
frankony:
Please house, my Gst201 tma is still showing not ready. Don't know if am the only one having this issue. Any info please.

Nig peoples and culture? It is on the new gst portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankony(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
iyatrustee:

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
iyatrustee:

grin

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by klexycole(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
iyatrustee:

Even on the CEAGS portal, GST 210 TMA 2 isn't available yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bekind33:
I think is January I intend to submit mind immediately after exam, am from port Harcourt study centre.

Bros have you bound your project. How did you so it? Do you print before going in to the place where they will do the final binding..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EduRecruit: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
Wow. Check this out though

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gmanita:
pls do the school now go for YOUTH SERVICE?

no because it's an open distance learning program but they get exempted from service

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
ananne:

Bros have you bound your project. How did you so it? Do you print before going in to the place where they will do the final binding..
is still in my computer, and I hv printer after exams I will print it.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gmanita:
pls do the school now go for YOUTH SERVICE?

no because it's an open distance learning program but they get exempted from service with Certificate of Exemption which is equivalent to nysc cert

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
frankony:
Please house, my Gst201 tma is still showing not ready. Don't know if am the only one having this issue. Any info please.

Procedure On How To Take GST TMA (GST 105, 107, 707, 807) – Step By Step Guide
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lewismartins69: 12:28am On Nov 23, 2018
Bekind33:
is still in my computer, and I hv printer after exams I will print it.
can someone still submit project Now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2018
Morning all

Note that The National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) has removed all the GST Courses from student portal (nouonline.net) and moved it to https://ceagslearn.nouedu.net/

All students are directed to take their GST’s TMA on www.ceags.nouedu.net.

Also GST does not have TMA 3 all you need to do is to make sure you have 75% and above general grading.

All the best to those who have finished with their exams wish you flying colour results

E-exam starts by Monday Pls go through your timetable and don't miss any exam cos you don't know the day and time it ought to be done.

By now you should all be done with stamping

You can chat me up for past questions...

If you have any question or clarifications you can also chat me up

Wish all students starting their exams by Monday all the best, give it your best and you will smile at last.

Happy weekend folks

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2018
Download GST Course Material (GST101, 102, 104, 107, 203, 204, 301, 302, 707, 807

DOWNLOAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dammeay(f): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
My people, pls I want to apply for pgde in business administration and I noticed that there are 2 electives in d first semester and 3 electives in d second semester. I do not wish to do any elective so that I can have more time to read other courses. Do you think that is possible?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lewismartins69:
can someone still submit project Now?
they won't attend to you now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SamgoldBaba: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Is the application for admission out? How do I apply? And please someone should tell me more about NOUN
(I want to apply for Ibadan Study center)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lewismartins69: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bekind33:
they won't attend to you now
when so feel is the best time to submit it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
dammeay:
My people, pls I want to apply for pgde in business administration and I noticed that there are 2 electives in d first semester and 3 electives in d second semester. I do not wish to do any elective so that I can have more time to read other courses. Do you think that is possible?
is your choice is possible
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lowsugar: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
The correct answers to my TMA for PED 433 Children's Literature don't correspond. If you click the right answer the system will fail you. Please what do I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rippra: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
dammeay:

It's not possible.
You must, at least, register one elective course per semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2018
Anthonyo15:
Morning all

Note that The National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) has removed all the GST Courses from student portal (nouonline.net) and moved it to https://ceagslearn.nouedu.net/

All students are directed to take their GST’s TMA on www.ceags.nouedu.net.

Also GST does not have TMA 3 all you need to do is to make sure you have 75% and above general grading.

All the best to those who have finished with their exams wish you flying colour results

E-exam starts by Monday Pls go through your timetable and don't miss any exam cos you don't know the day and time it ought to be done.

By now you should all be done with stamping

You can chat me up for past questions...

If you have any question or clarifications you can also chat me up

Wish all students starting their exams by Monday all the best, give it your best and you will smile at last.

Happy weekend folks

Macharnthony Solutions
my tma has no options, or question, the worst thing is that i cant submit it. It tell me that i must select an option before submitting. what do i do?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2018
How To Summarize NOUN Course Material In 48 Hours And Pass The Exam Without Stress

I think you will agree with me when I say most NOUN students don’t really have time for covering their study materials because they are working class and the course material is bulky?

Are you also in this category?

Will you like to know how to cover your study materials in few hours?

READ MORE. . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nounitesportal:
How To Summarize NOUN Course Material In 48 Hours And Pass The Exam Without Stress

I think you will agree with me when I say most NOUN students don’t really have time for covering their study materials because they are working class and the course material is bulky?

Are you also in this category?

Will you like to know how to cover your study materials in few hours?

READ MORE. . . .

I strongly doubt if using one's words do work for some lecturers/courses.
I was GIVEN a carry over in a course I am sure I can never fail ( because it was my major in poly & I have years of experience teaching in senior sec with similar content) the only fault was not writing word for word
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by foxxymobile1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
VIPICO:
Any students of the National Open University of Nigeria here? Let's meet and exchange experiences

SEE : NOUN PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Are you looking for experienced private home tutor(s)/Lesson Teacher or a reliable tutoring agency in code 042-Enugu State ? Your search ends here.
https://foxxymobile.com.ng/index.php?page=item&id=266
And are you aware that passing WAEC and NECO at distinction grades has become more important and necessary than before?
The number of distinctions obtained by your child or ward in WAEC or NECO plays a vital role in securing admission into universities and polytechnics in Nigeria and can also influence the possibility of being awarded scholarship opportunities abroad.

Help your child make straight 8As in his/her WAEC or NECO in 2019-2025 with experienced and passionate tutor in Enugu State Nigeria.

My past records speak for me.

Register with me for your child`s success and happiness.

Your child may need a tutor to help him/her perform better at Computer Sciences, Basic Technology, Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Accounts, Government, History.

Foxxymobile Tutors is the answer to your quest.

Basic Computer Sciences, Basic Technology and Mathematics
More than 2 years experience
My love of teaching comes from a lifelong love of learning. As a Second class upper graduate of Business Information Technology with an M.A in International Business Management, I know that hard work and dedication to learning can pay off. My experience as a trained teacher in both the British and Nigerian curricula for more than 2 years, has seen me help hundreds of students realize their potentials and get higher grades in exams.

I specialize in tutoring senior secondary Schools: Computer Sciences, Basic Technology, Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Accounts, Government, History, commerce .

Also, as a highly skilled Computer Teacher, My role as Computer Teacher at Day Secondary School Independence Layout, is part of my achievement and it is certain that I would make a valuable addition to your (child) or organization.
I am adept in curriculum development, classroom management, and student improvement plans. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate interpersonal and time management abilities, I excel at:
• Introducing students to effective computer skills such as typing.
• Providing information about how computers, tablets, and phones are beneficial.
• Assisting students in completing assignments and improving test scores.
• Ensuring computer-related material is fun and easily related to real-world scenarios.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for computer science.

One of my goals for each session is to keep the student challenged, but not overwhelmed. I tailor my lessons to the students learning style, assign homework after every lesson, and provide periodic assessment and feedback both to the students and parent if applicable.

I look forward to hearing from you, and helping you achieve success in your studies!

Levels taught: Primary, Senior Secondary School, Undergraduate and Adult

Teaching Curriculum: Nigerian, British, American
I have taught kids in schools which adopt the British and Nigerian Curricula.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lewismartins69:
when so feel is the best time to submit it?
after exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Freetobse: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:

Scam? angry

Lol try and see

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: soccerlover and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.