Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3477258 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Stocking:

Your friend probably decided to go start her program afresh elsewhere because she knows the class of degree she will have already and she’s not happy with it . Maybe third class or . Pass . Or something

Nah... Its a 2.2... She was our course rep and quite intelligent I must say. Her fiancee influenced that decision though cos he's not impressed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Nah... Its a 2.2... She was our course rep and quite intelligent I must say. Her fiancee influenced that decision though cos he's not impressed.
I don't consider 2.2 a good grade

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
ReleasResultNOU:

The situation is pathetic! I just hope things work well for me coz I ain't gonna recommend noun for anyone again in my life. I submitted my project since last yr November and it's yet to be published. Noun isn't for seriously ppl
last year Nov is quite too long. U should have resubmitted it. Again don't you know other people you submitted with ask them if there names hv been released.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IrokoOluwere: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Bekind33:
I don't consider 2.2 a good grade
And who fucking_ care about what you consider?
Dude you said you’re in 3.6 . And you got two more semesters to finish.
What assures you that you won’t eventually finish with 3.42cgpa? Is that not 2.2 ?
Throw it away when you finish with 2.2.
In fact . You will surely finish with 2.2 .
Come back and quote me when you collect your certificate cheesy
Clown!

10 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tonio1: 12:48am On Nov 21, 2018
Please who knows when the next Msc Project defence is taking place? I know, from the information reaching me from PH study center that a round of project defence took place around 28th October 2018. I really want to know the frequency of the project defence. Is it per semester or per school year? When is the next project defence scheduled for?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 21, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Hope you also registered your project for exam cos I heard that's one of the reasons why some projects were not released. Honestly, I have a friend that has only project left but has decided to go start her program afresh else where. I'm done with everything but don't even know my fate yet. I can NEVER recommend this school to anyone. Scammers!
am not sure it should be rrgistered as exam coz I did not and I know a couple guys who didn't but got their results already. It's a bleeped up sch. When I get my ish from the Sch am burning my bridges and will not even read their signpost inshallah
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 21, 2018
Bekind33:
last year Nov is quite too long. U should have resubmitted it. Again don't you know other people you submitted with ask them if there names hv been released.
I sent someone to the HQ and they were like make I wait ...that collation is still going on since August 2018! I would sue NOUN if I had the means!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2018
Good morning Nounite

I hope this meets you having a great day.

It's just a quick reminder that we are still open to helping you solve you research related problems. (Research analysis and project write-up).

Reach out and you will be glad you did.

Fishguide
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

What assures you that you won’t eventually finish with 3.42cgpa? Is that not 2.2 ?
Clown!
if you need a screen shot of my results I will show u I hv move from. 3.6 to 3.73 after last semester results was released with one more semester to go I intend to climb further. Suck my ass.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2018
ReleasResultNOU:
I sent someone to the HQ and they were like make I wait ...that collation is still going on since August 2018! I would sue NOUN if I had the means!
people due submit twice in cases like this. You should have resubmit when the next batch came out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Clown!

My dear, I just ignored him totally, majority of us in the faculty already have our first degree with good grades but so far(6years now), I've never seen more than 5 people having a 2.1 in FOL(I can't say for other Faculties), those of us that started years ago are victims of missing results and so many other factors(even though some had more than 4point when we first started)... Dude here started just about 3years ago, and probably in a SC and faculty where things work for them and he's spewing nonsense about grades... In this 9ja.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2018
ReleasResultNOU:
am not sure it should be rrgistered as exam coz I did not and I know a couple guys who didn't but got their results already. It's a bleeped up sch. When I get my ish from the Sch am burning my bridges and will not even read their signpost inshallah
Sorry bro but I suggest you resubmit it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2018
Tonio1:
Please who knows when the next Msc Project defence is taking place? I know, from the information reaching me from PH study center that a round of project defence took place around 28th October 2018. I really want to know the frequency of the project defence. Is it per semester or per school year? When is the next project defence scheduled for?
I think is January I intend to submit mind immediately after exam, am from port Harcourt study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

My dear, I just ignored him totally, majority of us in the faculty already have our first degree with good grades but so far(6years now), I've never seen more than 5 people having a 2.1 in FOL(I can't say for other Faculties), those of us that started years ago are victims of missing results and so many other factors(even though some had more than 4point when we first started)... Dude here started just about 2years ago, and probably in a SC and faculty where things work for them and he's spewing nonsense.
I am supposed to graduate after writing this semester exam but I hv 5 missing results to attend to. Next year so don't think you are alone in this situation.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lewismartins69: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2018
who know if I can submit my project Now exams is going on am in Benin study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IrokoOluwere: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2018
Bekind33:
if you need a screen shot of my results I will show u I hv move from. 3.6 to 3.73 after last semester results was released with one more semester to go I intend to climb further. Suck my ass.
Fuck_ off

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2018
CRUCIAL INFO!!!!

Good day everyone, pls if u know anyone who is a transfer students in port Harcourt study centre should bring his/her evidence of transfer to the school from now till Thursday 22/11/18 so that their scripts can be submitted, pls pass this information so as to save someone's future.

Thanks and God bless.

===============

The students with the following matric numbers should please go to school today and submit their transfer letters:

Nou174011320. Nou166532314. Nou182012283. Nou182019141. Nou182017730. Nou110348487. Nou163103601. Nou166532314. Nou144633964. Nou142322175. Nou158560639. Nou158601719. Nou155647189. Nou152698676. Nou169863297. Nou154762230. Nou151545512.

Delay is dangerous

Wishing u success in the exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gmanita: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2018
pls do the school now go for YOUTH SERVICE?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Alepa(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2018
Gmanita:
pls do the school now go for YOUTH SERVICE?
No

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nuellag: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2018
good afternoon everyone. am nuellag from Abuja, also new here, looking for someone to help and give me informations concerning open university, am planning on looking for admission into the school but I don't know anything concerning them and also how to go about it, please if anyone will help I will be appreciated thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wonyi: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
T
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wonyi: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gentile700:
I Need Project topics for PGD business administration urgently

Please how long did is a PGD programme in NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wonyi: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
adesbaba:
Please family

How long is PGD program in NOUN.. I e.how many months will it take me to start n end it

When is the next intake

How long is also the MBA prog...thanks

Please how long is PGD program in NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jinf: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
Are you a guru in subjects like Mathematics, English, Economics, Physics, Accounting etc? Do you know that you can actually make money by teaching people any of these subjects?
❌No referrals.
❌No sign up fee.
✔️All you need is to know at least one subject very well.
JOIN this WhatsApp Group if you're interested => https://chat .whatsapp .com/CoUD5CRQBlRDkGOuxFgmL9

(Remove space)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
NOTICE!

Final timetable for e-exam is out, and tma is no longer available for printing, get yourself prepared for E_exam with past question, it has 120 questions plus answers both fill in the gap and OBJ

To be frank there's no way you read 120 questions without getting atleast minimum of 30 questions in exam no matter how worst the course is...
TMA is 30 mark if you add it with with your tma that's grade B

If you're interested in past question kindly inbox me or click on this link � � �

https:///send?phone=2347053902512

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IrokoOluwere: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Samisha500:
NOTICE!

Final timetable for e-exam is out, and tma is no longer available for printing, get yourself prepared for E_exam with past question, it has 120 questions plus answers both fill in the gap and OBJ

To be frank there's no way you read 120 questions without getting atleast minimum of 30 questions in exam no matter how worst the course is...

If you're interested in past question kindly inbox me or click on this link � � �

MISHA CARES
How much is it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by klexycole(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Samisha500:
NOTICE!

MISHA CARES

The bolded isn't not well outlined. If you score 30/120 in an exam, then invariably, you scored 17.5/70.

So in all, 30 TMA + 17.5 exam is 47.5 which is grade D. So there's no way the person can score 30/120 in an exam and still have a "B" grade.

Please clarify.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IrokoOluwere: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
klexycole:

The bolded isn't not well outlined. If you score 30/120 in an exam, then invariably, you scored 17.5/70.

So in all, 30 TMA + 17.5 exam is 47.5 which is grade D. So there's no way the person can score 30/120 in an exam and still have a "B" grade.

Please clarify.
Your own Eexam questions na 120?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:25am On Nov 22, 2018
NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS WHO REGISTERED GST COURSES THIS SEMESTER

STUDENTS WHO REGISTERED GENERAL STUDIES (GST) COURSES IN PRESENT SEMESTER BUT ARE UNABLE TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR EXPERIENCE DIFFICULTY IN CHANGING THEIR PASSWORD, SHOULD CONTACT CEAGS ADMIN THROUGH THE PHONE NUMBER AND E-MAIL PROVIDED.

PHONE: 09021866984

E-MAIL: ceags@noun.edu.ng

PLEASE IGNORE CALLING THE PHONE LINE OR MAILING IF YOU HAVE NOTHING RELEVANT TO ASK THE ADMIN OR HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED THE STUDENT'S EXERCISE.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Your own Eexam questions na 120?
how many questions gst dey get
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2018
NOUN E-Exam Tips For Freshers

As a new student in National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN, you might be curious on how to write e-exam or what are the procedures of writing NOUN e-exam?  if these are your questions worry no more.

In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about NOUN e-exam, as a fresher there are some crucial information you need to know, don’t enter the exam hall until you finish reading this!

READ MORE. . . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankony(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Please house, my Gst201 tma is still showing not ready. Don't know if am the only one having this issue. Any info please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.