Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? (4004 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by toluxa1(m): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Do you support it? Yes or No (Give your reasons)
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by True2myself24(f): 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
Yes. Because that's the only way I'll know if my partner and I are sexually compatible.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Enegod(m): 12:05am On Sep 17, 2013
Everyone is entitled to their own choices,
if you want to wait, you will find someone
willing to wait.
I just think love and sex are two different
things for the most part. A sexual
relationship doesn't prevent me from
getting to know my partner in other
ways...

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Rubyventures: 12:05am On Sep 17, 2013
Times have changed, lets stop being hypocrites. Sex is part of marriage. Would you buy a car without test driving or a house without viewing?
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Abbey2sam(m): 12:25am On Sep 17, 2013
Rubyventures: Times have changed, lets stop being hypocrites. Sex is part of marriage. Would you buy a car without test driving or a house without viewing?

What's this one saying?

Sex is part of marriage.......................
Who said it is not....................

You wrote so many tinz that has nothing to do with the question

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by 190: 12:34am On Sep 17, 2013
sex before marriage

very very necessary cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by berylLOL(f): 12:49am On Sep 17, 2013
Well I don't support it for reasons best known to me plus it's Biblically wrong.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 17, 2013
Rubyventures: Times have changed, lets stop being hypocrites. Sex is part of marriage. Would you buy a car without test driving or a house without viewing?

As a man all punna nah the same unless u r dating a confirmed hoe but in the old days women were expected to be chaste before marriage not like now were some girls cant keep track of the number of men they have slept with.

Solution virgin babe = good s3x but not necessarily best relationship (YOU AT LEAST NEED TO LOVE HER EMOTIONALLY).
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Rubyventures: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2013
Abbey2sam:

What's this one saying?

Sex is part of marriage.......................
Who said it is not....................

You wrote so many tinz that has nothing to do with the question

Read it properly, then you will understand. A lot of so called Christians practice sex before marriage but pretend about it, thats what i was trying to say. shocked

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by toluxa1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
berylLOL: Well I don't support it for reasons best known to me plus it's Biblically wrong.
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by madan(f): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
I wouldnt support sex before marriage. And at d same time I wont say its bad. It all boils down to ur belief in the word of God and ur ability to stand up for what u believe.
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by toluxa1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Excuses we give for Sin. Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Dyt(f): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ni kini
U must sama me well well
Who wants a min man
Shior
Sama me mk I cry
grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by yemmit90: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
berylLOL: Well I don't support it for reasons best known to me plus it's Biblically wrong.

Yes you're right, but sometimes it's necessary evil especially for men..
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by toluxa1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dyt: Ni kini
U must sama me well well
Who wants a min man
Shior
Sama me mk I cry
grin

O ti baje sha
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by 190: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
PvtParts:

As a man all punna nah the same unless u r dating a confirmed hoe but in the old days women were expected to be chaste before marriage not like now were some girls cant keep track of the number of men they have slept with.

Solution virgin babe = good s3x but not necessarily best relationship (YOU AT LEAST NEED TO LOVE HER EMOTIONALLY).

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by 25Calibre(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
YES! a 100% because its advisable to sample the wares before buying.
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by 190: 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
25Calibre: YES! a 100% because its advisable to sample the wares before buying.

cheesy cheesy

To pan out the abuna before paying cheesy
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by jmoore(m): 12:23am On Sep 18, 2013
Zipup until marriage because I can't tie my soul to one that is not my wife.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by msdee1: 2:18am On Sep 18, 2013
NO!! Biblically its wrong!!
Plus wat if u don't get married evntually, u'd have regrets, den u'd be wondering if its cuz u weren't good enuf (in bed), den u start having self esteem issues bla bla.. Or u break up and enter into some sort of frnds with benefit relationship.
Den wen u're finally ready to get married, u'd have to confess to ur new husband bout ow u slept with 10 guys in d name of "I thot he was d one". Its gonna be hard to trust some1 like dat.. And if u don't tell ur husband... Well these things have a way of getting out, so its bettr u tell

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Popowaa: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2013
If i get a guy who wants to remain chaste till we marry fine,but i will first inspect the length of his joystick,rub it romantically and see if it stands at attention and how long it stays that way cos men of now a days dont want no sex before marriage unless their wares are damaged.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Dovahkiin(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2013
190: sex before marriage

very very necessary cheesy cheesy

/thread
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by 190: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2013
Popowaa: If i get a guy who wants to remain chaste till we marry fine,but i will first inspect the length of his joystick,rub it romantically and see if it stands at attention and how long it stays that way cos men of now a days dont want no before before marriage unless their wares are damaged.

daz ma girl cool
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Popowaa: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2013
190:

daz ma girl cool
wink
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by 190: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2013
Popowaa: wink
kiss kiss
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by xcitedjay(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2013
Nowadays, the street is full of Ladies that don't enjoy sex, they just endure it. Others just downrightly hate sex with passion. Usually due to one reason/experience or another.

There's no way I'm gonna get married to any of the above mentioned categories of Ladies. I want my marriage to last long abeg!!!
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by toluxa1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Lol, so na sex go make your marriage last long ba? Dream on
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
No!!!

It's a sin against God and I believe in the word of God.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by dagr8(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
duffie: No!!!

It's a sin against God and I believe in the word of God.
Period

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by STEKENT: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sex before marriage is a sin before God and to your body because your body is the temple of God. But nowadays it seems people enjoy what it is called SIN more than righteouness 1 out 10 partners wait for sex after marriage others na full full bleep.

The End is Near.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by MaziOmenuko: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
jmoore: Zipup until marriage because I can't tie my soul to one that is not my wife.

Sex doesn't tie your soul to any tree!!! Stop preaching heresy.

@topic; if you want a healthy relationship, one devoid of insecurity, mistrust and misunderstandings, then sex is the way forward. Intimacy is what defines a relationship and differentiates it from platonic paddy-paddy.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by jmoore(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Sex doesn't tie your soul to any tree person!!! Stop preaching heresy.

Go and write your own bible!! Bishop Mazi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

''my Affair With The Policeman'' Married Woman Caught Having Séx, Reveals Story / Let Be Honest Who Lies Most In A Relationship Guys Or Ladies? / ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.