Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? (4003 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by addictiv(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
me thinks its wrong but how will you feel if you wait till after wedding only to discover that
1..she is too wide
2..he is too small or cant get it up
3..high or low intimate drive which conflicts with yours
4..likes or doesnt like giving or receiving a head which conflicts with you
5..he or she snores heavily

talking about personal interests before time may not really help cos obviously no right thinking woman would openly say something like "i am too Wide" and no guy would admit that he is too small. people can be deceiving esp when it has to do with marriage ..so you have just got to find out for yourself...and there is only one way to do that smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by zanebaddo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
sadGod help me!! All finz being equal I don't wanna get married 2 a girl who snores, how do I avoid dat? Ask her?? shocked
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by UyiIredia(m): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
addictiv: me thinks its wrong but how will you feel if you wait till after wedding only to discover that
1..she is too wide
2..he is too small or cant get it up
3..high or low intimate drive which conflicts with yours
4..likes or doesnt like giving or receiving a head which conflicts with you
5..he or she snores heavily

talking about personal interests before time may not really help cos obviously no right thinking woman would openly say something like "i am too Wide" and no guy would admit that he is too small. people can be deceiving esp when it has to do with marriage ..so you have just got to find out for yourself...and there is only one way to do that smiley smiley

And what of people who suffer such after marriage, after all the pre-marital $€x engaged in given premises you offer ?
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Greatnique: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]pls is it wrong to kiss a guy on his first visit to ur place as a christain?
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by UyiIredia(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Greatnique: [color=#770077][/color]pls is it wrong to kiss a guy on his first visit to ur place as a christain?

I don't think so. In fact, be happy. Many middle-aged ladies hardly know what a kiss feels like except by heard or written words.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by addictiv(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

And what of people who suffer such after marriage, after all the pre-marital $€x engaged in given premises you offer ?
i am not advocating PMS but at least you ll have a better idea of what you are getting into before hand....just like buying a car without test driving it.......don't blame anyone if you discover that the radiator or kick stater isn't functioning optimally ..
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by UyiIredia(m): 12:18am On Sep 19, 2013
^^^Okay. I personally don't engage in OMS. I think self-control in the area of $€x is ideal and s€x isn't a pre-condition for a romantic relationship for me, can't say I won't be tempted though. At least, I won't spend as much money or encounter attimes knotty intrigues that come with PMS of which unwanted pregnancy is the most prominent.
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Dovahkiin(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2013
i think its very necessary , you dont want to get married and find out there is a smell down there you cant cope with grin
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by EzePromoe: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2013
The comment I see here is an evidence of END TIME.
God will soon destroy this evil world because of this kind of comments, but I'm praying seriously for God to touch the heart of Fashola to deport me someday to another planet, where I can watch the destruction of Earth in 3D sad

But on a more serious note, I'm not a saint, that I know. But that will not make me indirectly call God a liar.
Read 1 Corinthians 7 and you'll know the truth.
Not a saint o, but the truth must be told.
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS BAD!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by UyiIredia(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
^^^Agreed.
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
We dnt need nobody to tell us premarital sex is wrong. moraly and religiously wrong. Bkos it has bkom a norm for this generation does not make it right.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by ikekings(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
It's wrong... But, wetin man go do now? Ladies of nowadays are highly promiscuous... Man gat to do what's necessary to secure his future...
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by STEKENT: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
Everybody know pre marital sex is a SIN but imagine a generation where a boy/girl of 10 years is already expose to romance and sex films and talk so please tell me how can they keep away from PMS when now the urge to try out what they have learnt is in them. Imagine a boy of primary four(7) already have a childhood fantasy with mate. Only God and him alone can save us
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by toluxa1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
Joavid: We dnt need nobody to tell us premarital sex is wrong. moraly and religiously wrong. Bkos it has bkom a norm for this generation does not make it right.

Gbam
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by dataideas: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sex before marriage very important sad
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by AryEmber(f): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
EzePromoe:
The comment I see here is an evidence of END TIME.
God will soon destroy this evil world because of this kind of comments, but I'm praying seriously for God to touch the heart of Fashola to deport me someday to another planet, where I can watch the destruction of Earth in 3D sad

But on a more serious note, I'm not a saint, that I know. But that will not make me indirectly call God a liar.
Read 1 Corinthians 7 and you'll know the truth.
Not a saint o, but the truth must be told.
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS BAD!
It's been fours years oh and the end has not yet come neither has the situation got any better, if anything, it's now effing worse
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Well as for me. I don't support it, not even because of the Bible or anything. I feel if the relationship leads nowhere, you have something to lose.
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by richy5(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
No to sex before marriage but any Bleep No to what I want immediately after wedding nah divorce straight away.
#No to head divorce
#No doggy or any other pleasurable position divorce cos missionary to dey boring for me
#No to sex when I want divorce

No quote just my opinion on how I want my thing life is to short to accept nonsense after suffering for same nonsense
Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by Proudlyblack(f): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
I'm of the opinion that everyone should do what soever they desire. So it's an individual thing to practice a no sex or sex relationship before relationship

But personally I go for no sex before marriage

And to those dating a guy/lady that there partner are not comfortable with the no sex before marriage thing set them free(a break up won't do any harm) cos they may end up cheating or they will eventually drag you to their side. And if you want sex in your relationship and your partner doesn't want to, walk away and set yourself free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? by EzePromoe: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2017
AryEmber:
It's been fours years oh and the end has not yet come neither has the situation got any better, if anything, it's now effing worse
Fours years isn't too long na. See the state of the country, the North Korea brouhaha and the rest of them. God will soon destroy the world doesn't necessarily mean he'll come down and start doing it himself. He's too big for that. It's few mad humans like Kim Jung Un and his likes that will run the errand. cheesy cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

''my Affair With The Policeman'' Married Woman Caught Having Séx, Reveals Story / Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? / ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.